Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:47 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:45 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:28 am I am waiting to hear how OS would use access, influence and resources to get his kid to do something the kid won’t do or won’t stop doing. I want to hear how that works.
Wouldn't it make sense that if one could do anything to help their kid, it would be primarily focused on the addiction and mental health issues? Taxes would come much later in my calculus...but obviously OS imagines "access, influence and resources" can force a 40+ year old man...
...you can influence if access to you is the primary source of his income.
Nice dodge. It did not go unnoticed.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:01 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:28 am I am waiting to hear how OS would use access, influence and resources to get his kid to do something the kid won’t do or won’t stop doing. I want to hear how that works.
Wouldn't it make sense that if one could do anything to help their kid, it would be primarily focused on the addiction and mental health issues? Taxes would come much later in my calculus...but obviously OS imagines "access, influence and resources" can force a 40+ year old man...
How much $$$ did Hunter binge in the years he didn't file or pay taxes (2014-2019) ?
That wasn't the start of Hunter's problems -- his VP "Pop" got him a waiver for age & prior drug use so he could be commissioned as a Naval Officer (with minimal training) & he flunked out in 1 month on his first drug test. Who else gets opportunities like that ? That was in 2012-13, before Hunter & Pop had the excuse of Beau's death.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:15 pm
How much $$$ did Hunter binge in the years he didn't file or pay taxes (2014-2019) ?
That wasn't the start of Hunter's problems -- his VP "Pop" got him a waiver for age & prior drug use so he could be commissioned as a Naval Officer (with minimal training) & he flunked out in 1 month on his first drug test. Who else gets opportunities like that ? That was in 2012-13, before Hunter & Pop had the excuse of Beau's death.
Not sure what that has to do with your suggestion that his Father could use his access, influence and resources to get Hunter to pay his taxes. Just wondering how a parent goes about doing that to their child that won't pay taxes? Provide some examples of how that might work. You are the guy that put it out there. Explain how that works.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:31 pm
Not sure what that has to do with your suggestion that his Father could use his access, influence and resources to get Hunter to pay his taxes. Just wondering how a parent goes about doing that to their child that won't pay taxes? Provide some examples of how that might work. You are the guy that put it out there. Explain how that works.
Withhold invitations to State Dinners, WH Easter Egg Rolls, hosting WH Weddings & giving free rides on AF1/2.
Declining phone calls & dinners with his clients.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:39 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:31 pm
Withhold invitations to State Dinners, WH Easter Egg Rolls, hosting WH Weddings & giving free rides on AF1/2.
Declining phone calls & dinners with his clients.
None of that is using influence, access and resources to get his child to pay his taxes. Explain how those three things that you mentioned can spur your child that won't pay his taxes to actually pay them. You didn't say Dad could cut him off. Not sure how that will get him to pay his taxes either. You had a lot of schooling. Explain your position.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

how does that impact him paying his taxes promptly?

Easy answer, it doesn't.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:07 pm

Easy answer, it doesn't.
Promptly ? Pay taxes at all.

Enablers.
Last edited by old salt on Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Easy answer, it doesn't.
It was a dodge. He used two words that he originally chose out his original context…… Seemed to think that it would go unnoticed.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:10 pm

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.
How would you used influence, access and resources to disable him? That was your position. Please explain.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:13 pm

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.
How would you used influence, access and resources to disable him? That was your position. Please explain.
It takes cubic $$$ to stay that F'ed up for that long. The $$$ would dry up if persona non grata.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.
Remove the word promptly (ideal case).
How does that impact him paying taxes? Period.

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Why do you keep avoiding acknowledging this reality?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:16 pm

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.
It takes cubic $$$ to stay that F'ed up for that long. The $$$ would dry up if persona non grata.
How is that using "influence, access and resources" to get your adult child to pay his taxes? That was your statement. Explain how that would work. Provide an example of how you would uses those levers to get your child to pay his/her taxes?
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.
So...only a rich guy or someone with access to power gets and stays F'd up? Really, you don't know any poor or lower or middle income drug and alcohol addicts? Any that get behind in their taxes and don't get caught up?

It's a ridiculous statement, Salty. Ridiculous on its face.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:20 pm

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.
How is that using "influence, access and resources" to get your adult child to pay his taxes? That was your statement. Explain how that would work. Provide an example of how you would uses those levers to get your child to pay his/her taxes?
Asked & answered multiple times.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:21 pm

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.
So...only a rich guy or someone with access to power gets and stays F'd up? Really, you don't know any poor or lower or middle income drug and alcohol addicts? Any that get behind in their taxes and don't get caught up?

Sure. Maybe he'd be dead, but he wouldn't owe back taxes or have Pop's political backers bailing him out with "loans" & "art" purchases.

Excuses, excuses. Enablers.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:20 pm

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.
Asked & answered multiple times.
No you did not. You gave an answer but not an answer to the question. Old and childish.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:25 pm

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.

Sure. Maybe he'd be dead, but he wouldn't owe back taxes or have Pop's political backers bailing him out with "loans" & "art" purchases.

Right; all you care about is how it looks for dad, who cares if the son dies.

Again, you fail to provide a way for dad to force his son to pay taxes.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:30 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:25 pm

Easy answer, it doesn't.

Enablers.

Right; all you care about is how it looks for dad, who cares if the son dies.

Again, you fail to provide a way for dad to force his son to pay taxes.
Old Salt made that claim and can't support it.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:47 pm Twisting in the wind, eschewing common sense and attacking others. All in defense of two loser grifters like Hunter Biden and Eric Trump.

Listen to yourselves, people.

:lol:
A. you've forgotten that Old Salt has, and is actively, defending Trump family grift and unethical and illegal behavior, all while attacking Hunter. OS has no standing to call out Hunter or Joe for anything. He thinks the prosecutions of Trump are inherently unethical and corrupt.

Naturally, having the Trump Admin open a case on the Presidents son is perfectly ok in Old Salt's world, because of that Magic letter D.

B. Seem to remember you personally defending Trump when he called Zelensky and asked him to open a fake case into the Biden family. Yet you want us to get worked up over a kid who doesn't work for the Federal Government, because he didn't pay his taxes?

Return to “POLITICS”