Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:27 amI know plenty of people that are late or haven’t paid taxes…. My teammate from HS caught a case. He has been working it down since 2015. A couple of years were discharged. It never made the paper. Another guy still owes for 2021 and 2020. IRS is generally happy with acknowledgement and a payment plan. Hunter’s case is one of the few exceptions. They don’t like Biden.
If you listen to any right wing radio, it's rife with ads for "settle your tax debt for less".
a fan

Post by a fan »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:45 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:27 amI know plenty of people that are late or haven’t paid taxes…. My teammate from HS caught a case. He has been working it down since 2015. A couple of years were discharged. It never made the paper. Another guy still owes for 2021 and 2020. IRS is generally happy with acknowledgement and a payment plan. Hunter’s case is one of the few exceptions. They don’t like Biden.
If you listen to any right wing radio, it's rife with ads for "settle your tax debt for less".
:lol: 100% true. I'd forgotten about that.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I wonder why the don't advertise on left wing radio? Wait, hold the phone, most left wing folks don't work much less pay taxes. 8-) No need for that service in the land of liberals. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:30 pm
I wonder why the don't advertise on left wing radio? Wait, hold the phone, most left wing folks don't work much less pay taxes. 8-) No need for that service in the land of liberals. :D
What I noticed maybe 30 years ago was that there is no equivalent left wing talk radio industry equivalent to the right wing talk radio industry.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:27 amI know plenty of people that are late or haven’t paid taxes…. My teammate from HS caught a case. He has been working it down since 2015. A couple of years were discharged. It never made the paper. Another guy still owes for 2021 and 2020. IRS is generally happy with acknowledgement :D and a payment plan. Hunter’s case is one of the few exceptions. They don’t like Biden.
What I noticed maybe 30 years ago was that there is no equivalent left wing talk radio industry equivalent to the right wing talk radio industry.
Your side had Al Franken on Air America there for awhile. The problem is the left wingers spent 30 years trying to find their version of Rush Limbaugh and failed miserably in their attempt. To be fair your side has ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and we can't leave out PBS. The problem is those mother effing rat bastards at Fox. :D
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:26 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:27 amI know plenty of people that are late or haven’t paid taxes…. My teammate from HS caught a case. He has been working it down since 2015. A couple of years were discharged. It never made the paper. Another guy still owes for 2021 and 2020. IRS is generally happy with acknowledgement :D and a payment plan. Hunter’s case is one of the few exceptions. They don’t like Biden.
Your side had Al Franken on Air America there for awhile. The problem is the left wingers spent 30 years trying to find their version of Rush Limbaugh and failed miserably in their attempt. To be fair your side has ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and we can't leave out PBS. The problem is those mother effing rat bastards at Fox. :D
A handful of radio broadcasters don’t aggregate to what is comparable on right wing radio.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:27 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:26 pm
A handful of radio broadcasters don’t aggregate to what is comparable on right wing radio.
Who made talk radio possible? What infuriates you is conservatives have been able to use the medium of talk radio to get their message across. How come the left was never able to follow suit? For as much as he is loathed and hated among liberal America Rush Limbaugh perfected the concept of talk radio. The entire world was convinced a syndicated talk radio show could never succeed. FLP America spent 30 years trying to get Rush off the airwaves. Like everything else the FLP try they failed miserably. So in the timespan of 30 years liberals could never find the right person to grace the airwaves and spread the message. Fortunately for liberals they still have college campuses to spread the message. :D
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:44 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:37 pm What makes you think this reached Barr's level ?
Your citation is making that claim, OS. How the F is this alleged corruption happening when A. Trump is head of the Exec Branch, and B. Wray, Barr, and Weiss are all freakin' Trump appointees? and C. Biden isn't even POTUS

Do you honestly not understand how stupid this is? How the F does Joe Biden cover something up, when he's sunning himself in Delaware, and isn't the freaking POTUS? THESE ARE ALL TRUMP"S PEOPLE. What part of that don't you get?

These are idiots trying to get you to click on every half-a**sed conspiracy they can come up with......stop falling for this sh(t.

This conspiracy cannot exist without gross incompetence---or conspiracy------ on the part of Barr, Wray, and dozens of Trump's people.

You wanna pin it on them for being THAT bad at their jobs? Fine by me.
Barr has spoken on what he knew when he left office. I gave you the CSPAN source. Nothing has come out since citing his first hand involvement.
Individuals named have been further down the chain. By the time Barr departed, it was still just another routine tax case which was being quietly adjudicated between the IRS, DoJ & Hunter's reps. They were protecting Hunter's privacy & giving him a chance to pay up. They were not leaking & making it a political issue with the pending election campaign. Now, you are criticizing Barr for following the DoJ policy which had been trampled in 2016, which was one of the abuses which prompted Barr to come back, so it would not happen again. There was still plenty of time to prosecute if Hunter did not pay up. The case had not become ripe yet within the DoJ, even though the WB's may have been ready to prosecute immediately, despite the DoJ polIcy. The WB's were encountering the embedded resistance within the Fed bureaucracy which Barr also addressed in the CSPAN interview I linked. The first SOL's did not begin to expire until after the Oct 2022 meeting of the WB's with Weiss, which was a reason they asked for the meeting. It's really a weak diversion to try to pin this on Barr. I don't know what Wray knew & when. How far down into the DoJ bureaucracy do you think "Trump's people" existed, especially by the end of his term.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:27 am
old salt wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:11 pm
You are reduced to the New York Post….
The publication which had the most accurate reporting on this story from the start.

Here's a local PBS/NPR story for your tote bag.

https://whyy.org/articles/delaware-hunt ... 0on%20time.
I know plenty of people that are late or haven’t paid taxes…. My teammate from HS caught a case. He has been working it down since 2015. A couple of years were discharged. It never made the paper. Another guy still owes for 2021 and 2020. IRS is generally happy with acknowledgement and a payment plan. Hunter’s case is one of the few exceptions. They don’t like Biden.
BS. How many years did your friends not even bother to file ? Where's Hunter's payment plan, extending back to 2014 ? Who paid off your friends' payment plans ?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:36 pm
The publication which had the most accurate reporting on this story from the start.

I know plenty of people that are late or haven’t paid taxes…. My teammate from HS caught a case. He has been working it down since 2015. A couple of years were discharged. It never made the paper. Another guy still owes for 2021 and 2020. IRS is generally happy with acknowledgement and a payment plan. Hunter’s case is one of the few exceptions. They don’t like Biden.
BS. How many years did your friends not even bother to file ? Where's Hunter's payment plan, extending back to 2014 ? Who paid off your friends' payment plans ?
One had not filed for 5 or 6 years….. the other guy that got jammed up in 2015 has been paying it off slowly and a couple of years were discharged. Friends and family helped. He hit me up twice. You are part of the “elite” in this country. You don’t rub elbows with common folk anymore…..they ain’t at the dog park or in the officers club.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:44 pm

One had not filed for 5 or 6 years….. the other guy that got jammed up in 2015 has been paying it off slowly and a couple of years were discharged. Friends and family helped. He hit me up twice. You are part of the “elite” in this country. You don’t rub elbows with common folk anymore…..they ain’t at the dog park or in the officers club.
BS. I battled the IRS for 5 years while I was stationed overseas because they failed to credit us for a payment check they cashed, even after we sent them copies of the cleared check, they tried to garnish my military pay (which Navy JAG lawyers blocked). It took a Congressional Rep intervention to resolve before I finally got a refund & what passed for an apology from the IRS.

Hunter had a sweetheart deal. He blew it because he expected a lifetime get out of jail free card for possible future prosecutions which might emerge from his laptop evidence.

obtw -- one of my dog park friends is my current tax preparer. She shares plenty of war stories from the masses.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:30 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:37 pm What makes you think this reached Barr's level ?
Your citation is making that claim, OS. How the F is this alleged corruption happening when A. Trump is head of the Exec Branch, and B. Wray, Barr, and Weiss are all freakin' Trump appointees? and C. Biden isn't even POTUS

Do you honestly not understand how stupid this is? How the F does Joe Biden cover something up, when he's sunning himself in Delaware, and isn't the freaking POTUS? THESE ARE ALL TRUMP"S PEOPLE. What part of that don't you get?

These are idiots trying to get you to click on every half-a**sed conspiracy they can come up with......stop falling for this sh(t.

This conspiracy cannot exist without gross incompetence---or conspiracy------ on the part of Barr, Wray, and dozens of Trump's people.

Barr has spoken on what he knew when he left office. I gave you the CSPAN source. Nothing has come out since citing his first hand involvement.
Individuals named have been further down the chain. By the time Barr departed, it was still just another routine tax case which was being quietly adjudicated between the IRS, DoJ & Hunter's reps. They were protecting Hunter's privacy & giving him a chance to pay up. They were not leaking & making it a political issue with the pending election campaign. Now, you are criticizing Barr for following the DoJ policy which had been trampled in 2016, which was one of the abuses which prompted Barr to come back, so it would not happen again. There was still plenty of time to prosecute if Hunter did not pay up. The case had not become ripe yet within the DoJ, even though the WB's may have been ready to prosecute immediately, despite the DoJ polIcy. The WB's were encountering the embedded resistance within the Fed bureaucracy which Barr also addressed in the CSPAN interview I linked. The first SOL's did not begin to expire until after the Oct 2022 meeting of the WB's with Weiss, which was a reason they asked for the meeting. It's really a weak diversion to try to pin this on Barr. I don't know what Wray knew & when. How far down into the DoJ bureaucracy do you think "Trump's people" existed, especially by the end of his term.
You're moving the goalposts-----constantly----to try and sound rational.

-you have asserted that that both the DoJ and FBI....multiple people in each department....are throwing Hunter's case.
-Then you find out that these problems started way the F back in 2020....when it's simply not possible that this is happening.
-Then you change course, and tell us "oh, no, no-----I'm just worried about the SOL's"
-To which I respond "well then why the F did it take IRS agents between 2 and 5 years to start pulling warrants? (you told me the IRS started in 2015)
-to which you have no response, get frustrated, and then yell at me that I"m trying to pin YOUR conspiracy, not mine, on Barr.

I"m simply trying to tell you that the logic you are using for your conspiracies---that, yet again, you're simply pulling out of your RightWingClickbait feed------makes no sense.

You say you want a conversation...that's what this is. Your assertions don't hold water. I'm here to easily refute them. If Weiss, Wray, or Barr nailed Joe Biden for corruptIon? You and your buds would throw them the biggest parade in history, correct? And yet? They found nothing. Not even enough to open an investigation.

The ONLY part that ain't full on bananas? You want to ask Weiss why the SOL's ran out. That's fine. Perfectly reasonable question, and he'll answer that question if you can simply play the game you play when R's aren't involved "oh, i'm waiting to see how this plays out".

Well? Do that. Do that with Weiss, and move on. There is no larger conspiracy, sorry. Not without Barr and Wray either suck(ng REALLY BAD at their jobs (possible), or being "in on it". But because of that magic little R, you are mentally incapable of considering that maybe Barr and Wray aren't that great at their jobs.

I'm not saying that they are.....I'm saying yep, that's possible.
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:56 pm

BS. I battled the IRS for 5 years while I was stationed overseas because they failed to credit us for a payment check they cashed, even after we sent them copies of the cleared check, they tried to garnish my military pay (which Navy JAG lawyers blocked). It took a Congressional Rep intervention to resolve before I finally got a refund & what passed for an apology from the IRS.

Hunter had a sweetheart deal. He blew it because he expected a lifetime get out of jail free card for possible future prosecutions which might emerge from his laptop evidence.

obtw -- one of my dog park friends is my current tax preparer. She shares plenty of war stories from the masses.
...& officer's clubs have not existed at most bases for decades.

https://go.gale.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CA ... -web-entry
Typical Lax Dad

Thanks.
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:47 pm Who made talk radio possible? What infuriates you is conservatives have been able to use the medium of talk radio to get their message across. How come the left was never able to follow suit? For as much as he is loathed and hated among liberal America Rush Limbaugh perfected the concept of talk radio. The entire world was convinced a syndicated talk radio show could never succeed. FLP America spent 30 years trying to get Rush off the airwaves. Like everything else the FLP try they failed miserably. So in the timespan of 30 years liberals could never find the right person to grace the airwaves and spread the message. Fortunately for liberals they still have college campuses to spread the message. :D
Let's make the world a better place doesn't sell ads.

You think the left and center is infuriated because you think everyone is in full hulk mode because you are.

The difference between you and the rest of the world is you're trained to get mad at everything. We get to see it every week non-stop here.

Some republicans are waking up to the hate machine, but you keep doubling down. I'm sure it helps with the blood pressure my man.

And yes, Rush Limbaugh perfected talk radio. Because he got you frothing at the mouth and giving him money for his drug addictions. Great job dude!
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:12 pm

Thanks.
I wrote from overseas, asking my Congressional Rep for help. I heard nothing for months. After he was defeated for re-election, I wrote again, expressing my frustration & bitterness for having to deal with this while stationed overseas. He had a staffer resolve it with a ph call to the IRS during his lame duck office closing days.

Most of my current tax preparer's clients came to her because they were in a jam. Not high $$$ cases. She's good (at a reasonable cost).
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:12 pm

Thanks.
I wrote from overseas, asking my Congressional Rep for help. I heard nothing for months. After he was defeated for re-election, I wrote again, expressing my frustration & bitterness for having to deal with this while stationed overseas. He had a staffer resolve it with a ph call to the IRS during his lame duck office closing days.

Most of my current tax preparer's clients came to her because they were in a jam. Not high $$$ cases. She's good (at a reasonable cost).
:lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:07 pm

-you have asserted that that both the DoJ and FBI....multiple people in each department....are throwing Hunter's case.
-Then you find out that these problems started way the F back in 2020....when it's simply not possible that this is happening.
-Then you change course, and tell us "oh, no, no-----I'm just worried about the SOL's"
-To which I respond "well then why the F did it take IRS agents between 2 and 5 years to start pulling warrants? (you told me the IRS started in 2015)
-to which you have no response, get frustrated, and then yell at me that I"m trying to pin YOUR conspiracy, not mine, on Barr.

I"m simply trying to tell you that the logic you are using for your conspiracies---that, yet again, you're simply pulling out of your RightWingClickbait feed------makes no sense.

You say you want a conversation...that's what this is. Your assertions don't hold water. I'm here to easily refute them. If Weiss, Wray, or Barr nailed Joe Biden for corruptIon? You and your buds would throw them the biggest parade in history, correct? And yet? They found nothing. Not even enough to open an investigation.

The ONLY part that ain't full on bananas? You want to ask Weiss why the SOL's ran out. That's fine. Perfectly reasonable question, and he'll answer that question if you can simply play the game you play when R's aren't involved "oh, i'm waiting to see how this plays out".

Well? Do that. Do that with Weiss, and move on. There is no larger conspiracy, sorry. Not without Barr and Wray either suck(ng REALLY BAD at their jobs (possible), or being "in on it". But because of that magic little R, you are mentally incapable of considering that maybe Barr and Wray aren't that great at their jobs.

Moving goal posts ? During the course of our discussion on this issue, more & more information has emerged, & will continue to emerge.

Yes. Weiss CAN answer the SOL question & also why Hunter hasn't been charged yet, after the plea deal blew up, ...but he's not answering & likely won't before the election, now that he's been elevated to SC.

Most tax cases don't require warrants or grand juries.

Barr stayed true to the DoJ policy. This did not leak before the election.

The fact remains -- Hunter has still not resolved his past tax issues.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:47 pm Who made talk radio possible? What infuriates you is conservatives have been able to use the medium of talk radio to get their message across. How come the left was never able to follow suit? For as much as he is loathed and hated among liberal America Rush Limbaugh perfected the concept of talk radio. The entire world was convinced a syndicated talk radio show could never succeed. FLP America spent 30 years trying to get Rush off the airwaves. Like everything else the FLP try they failed miserably. So in the timespan of 30 years liberals could never find the right person to grace the airwaves and spread the message. Fortunately for liberals they still have college campuses to spread the message. :D
Let's make the world a better place doesn't sell ads.

You think the left and center is infuriated because you think everyone is in full hulk mode because you are.

The difference between you and the rest of the world is you're trained to get mad at everything. We get to see it every week non-stop here.

Some republicans are waking up to the hate machine, but you keep doubling down. I'm sure it helps with the blood pressure my man.

And yes, Rush Limbaugh perfected talk radio. Because he got you frothing at the mouth and giving him money for his drug addictions. Great job dude!
You are so very wrong old sod. I enjoyed the ability Rush had to get under the skin of the average FLP liberal. You speak of frothing at the mouth that was what YOUR side did trying to shut him up. I never gave the guy one red cent. I enjoyed parodies he did mocking all of your esteemed liberal icons. Ted Kennedy was defined as the drunken womanizing piece of chit that he was. To liberal Democrats he was the " Lion of the Senate" Any radio talk show host today liberal or conservative is walking down the path that Rush blazed. If only your team has found a radio host that was the equivalent to Rush. Your team had 30 years to do so and failed miserably. The message there is most Americans don't buy the liberal horsechit your side is selling. You had 30 years to prove otherwise. What happened in those 30 years?? Your message didn't resonate with mainstream America. No need to fear, it resonated very well on college campuses all over America.
Bob Ross:
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:32 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:07 pm

Moving goal posts ? During the course of our discussion on this issue, more & more information has emerged, & will continue to emerge.

Yes. Weiss CAN answer the SOL question & also why Hunter hasn't been charged yet, after the plea deal blew up, ...but he's not answering & likely won't before the election, now that he's been elevated to SC.

Most tax cases don't require warrants or grand juries.

Barr stayed true to the DoJ policy. This did not leak before the election.

The fact remains -- Hunter has still not resolved his past tax issues.
So this is where it should be: a private citizen with a tax payment problem. BFD.

Would you be at fault or have anything to do with your children not filing their taxes, even if you put up the money to pay their obligation? I know I wouldn’t be if my kids were the ones who didn’t pay.

Return to “POLITICS”