Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:31 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:20 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:56 am
Kismet wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:31 am Thx for the daily propaganda update - your junkyard dog attachment to this topic reminds me of the famous quote below

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell” ― Carl Sandburg

You really ought to give it a rest for a while, Saltine.
You're welcome. The facts keep coming. The Biden family is the gift that keeps giving.
You can stop pounding the table, trying to turn it off. It's not going away.
:lol: I hope it turns out the he was the most corrupt VP in the history of our Nation. PLEASE let this turn out to be the case.

Hope it's in the billions of dollars that he got.

Because nothing will delight me more than to tell you that America will support Joe Biden MORE after finding out he's unfit for office.
Here ya go, OS....front and center of what I've been trying to tell you for over decade, while you and your Party wastes all your effort and energy telling us that "the Dems are bad".

This is what's been happening to our country since Reagan invented Trickle Down Economics, and the Dems picked it up starting with Clinton. And instead of waking your party the F up, and working on solutions to help the bottom 75% of earners in America......you want to prop up Trump, who will do nothing but shovel more money to the rich, all while pretending to "listen to the forgotten voters".

And as has been happening the last 40 years...these rural Americans will give up, move to cities, and become the working poor.

This is what your party is accelerating, OS. Taxes are bad. Helping working class people compete in the 2020's is bad. Health care for all is bad. Education/training for all is bad.

But sure: Hunter Biden. :roll:

+1000
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:55 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:28 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:41 am
Kismet wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:37 am
Kismet wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:31 am Thx for the daily propaganda update - your junkyard dog attachment to this topic reminds me of the famous quote below

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell” ― Carl Sandburg

You're welcome. The facts keep coming. The Biden family is the gift that keeps giving.
so sez the pounding poster :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep wasting bandwidth and a pity your focus remains solely on this case as you whitewash all of the others - Orange Fatso and Clarence to name only, two. You gave Bendiict Arnold Flynn a pass, too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Droning on and on about something as meaningless as Hunter Biden while ignoring people involved in unethical and criminal behavior that have real power…… the S may equal something else.
So your saying that Joe Biden was NEVER involved in unethical and criminal behavior and has no power?? That is pure dumbass thinking on steroids. You folks will move heaven and earth to convict trump and will turn your head and ignore similar behavior when Joe Biden is being accused. IMO both trump and Biden are slimy scumbags and yet one of them will likely be our next president. So proud of our countries leadership, so very proud. :roll:
You sound stupid.
:P Joe Biden has never been involved in anything shady or illegal ever?? :roll: There is a plethora of Chicom money that found its way to various Biden family members. Who is the " big guy" anyway? Or does axing the question make me sound stupid? Maybe in your opinion the question should not be asked in the first place. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:26 pm

so sez the pounding poster :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep wasting bandwidth and a pity your focus remains solely on this case as you whitewash all of the others - Orange Fatso and Clarence to name only, two. You gave Bendiict Arnold Flynn a pass, too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Droning on and on about something as meaningless as Hunter Biden while ignoring people involved in unethical and criminal behavior that have real power…… the S may equal something else.
So your saying that Joe Biden was NEVER involved in unethical and criminal behavior and has no power?? That is pure dumbass thinking on steroids. You folks will move heaven and earth to convict trump and will turn your head and ignore similar behavior when Joe Biden is being accused. IMO both trump and Biden are slimy scumbags and yet one of them will likely be our next president. So proud of our countries leadership, so very proud. :roll:
You sound stupid.
:P Joe Biden has never been involved in anything shady or illegal ever?? :roll: There is a plethora of Chicom money that found its way to various Biden family members. Who is the " big guy" anyway? Or does axing the question make me sound stupid? Maybe in your opinion the question should not be asked in the first place. ;)
You must not be able to read or can’t comprehend what I wrote.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:20 pm :lol: I hope it turns out the he was the most corrupt VP in the history of our Nation. PLEASE let this turn out to be the case.

Hope it's in the billions of dollars that he got.

Because nothing will delight me more than to tell you that America will support Joe Biden MORE after finding out he's unfit for office.
Here ya go, OS....front and center of what I've been trying to tell you for over decade, while you and your Party wastes all your effort and energy telling us that "the Dems are bad".

This is what's been happening to our country since Reagan invented Trickle Down Economics, and the Dems picked it up starting with Clinton. And instead of waking your party the F up, and working on solutions to help the bottom 75% of earners in America......you want to prop up Trump, who will do nothing but shovel more money to the rich, all while pretending to "listen to the forgotten voters".

And as has been happening the last 40 years...these rural Americans will give up, move to cities, and become the working poor.

This is what your party is accelerating, OS. Taxes are bad. Helping working class people compete in the 2020's is bad. Health care for all is bad. Education/training for all is bad.

Now you're talking to yourself. Nice video. :lol: ...that's some deep sociological & economic stuff.
Ellie May Clampett goes Karen & a house cleaner from the Bronx, kvetching about gentrification.
It has nothing to do with Biden family influence peddling or tax evasion.
The GOP is causing gentrification in Appalachia ? Okie Dokie.
I recall LBJ taking the Great Society there.

Your hillbilly bona fides are comical. Compare the # of Biden vs Trump signs in farm country in 2020.
You & Hillary are smarter than all the hicks.

Another weasel Congressional Dem (Raskin), blowing smoke, a la' afan.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/27/politics ... index.html
old salt

Post by old salt »

OK. I watched all 3 of his videos on Appalachia, ...did you ? Nothing about Reagan or trickle down economics, or anything else in your tedious rant. The common threads in all 3, all the way down the ridge line WVA-VA-KY-NC
-- the war on coal
-- drugs : oxy then fentynal
-- kids not working as much anymore : social media & social security disabillty "checks".
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:55 pm

You sound stupid.
Usually you speak via cartoon clips. If I want cartoon clips I'll watch Bugs Bunny . :D
Bob Ross:
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

How Biden gets smeared with China money claims and the Trump family foes not get mentioned eludes me given Ivanka and Trump both have business interests there and Trump was trying to build a hotel there seems prototypical right wing. I did notice the House is stopping hearings on a Biden impeachment, Trump apparently got Chinese sourced money in his campaign.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:15 am

You sound stupid.
Usually you speak via cartoon clips. If I want cartoon clips I'll watch Bugs Bunny . :D
Just what I thought.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:49 am

You sound stupid.
Just what I thought.
I'm a big fan of bugs bunny even after all these years. I'm not a big fan in general of using idiotic cartoon clips to do your speaking for you. Your an intelligent guy with a doctorate who should be able to express his opinions effectively using the English language. I'll likely disagree with many of them but at least I'll know what you think and not some cartoon character. Don't get me wrong, some of them are pretty damn funny. On a regular basis they lose any effectiveness you intend.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:14 am

You sound stupid.
Just what I thought.
I'm a big fan of bugs bunny even after all these years. I'm not a big fan in general of using idiotic cartoon clips to do your speaking for you. Your an intelligent guy with a doctorate who should be able to express his opinions effectively using the English language. I'll likely disagree with many of them but at least I'll know what you think and not some cartoon character. Don't get me wrong, some of them are pretty damn funny. On a regular basis they lose any effectiveness you intend.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:30 am

You sound stupid.
Just what I thought.
Courage has the same spot on the bed that Roxy does. As of yet we haven't had any alien visitors.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:41 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:30 am

You sound stupid.
Just what I thought.
Courage has the same spot on the bed that Roxy does. As of yet we haven't had any alien visitors.
That was my guess.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:44 am OK. I watched all 3 of his videos on Appalachia, ...did you ? Nothing about Reagan or trickle down economics, or anything else in your tedious rant. The common threads in all 3, all the way down the ridge line WVA-VA-KY-NC
-- the war on coal
-- drugs : oxy then fentynal
-- kids not working as much anymore : social media & social security disabillty "checks".
So the only economic forces at work (snicker) are the ones discussed in the documentary. That's what you're going with here?

Okie-dokie. Head in sand. Maybe if you get Weiss thrown in jail, these people can eat.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:35 am The GOP is causing gentrification in Appalachia ? Okie Dokie.
LBJ is why most of them have homes, and can eat. You know: those food stamps your family redeemed that put food on YOUR table.

But sure. LBJ is bad.
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:35 am Your hillbilly bona fides are comical. Compare the # of Biden vs Trump signs in farm country in 2020.
Nope. I just care about the hicks. You got yours, and don't care about them, or rural America. You want to let 'em burn, and don't care how broken the US economy is becuase you're sittin' pretty. Works for me. You do you.
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:35 am Another weasel Congressional Dem (Raskin), blowing smoke, a la' afan.
:lol: You're telling us, yet again, that the Trump administration is covering for Joe Biden.

Neat. What should we do about this? Fire Trump?
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:14 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:35 am The GOP is causing gentrification in Appalachia ? Okie Dokie.
LBJ is why most of them have homes, and can eat. You know: those food stamps your family redeemed that put food on YOUR table.

But sure. LBJ is bad.
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:35 am Your hillbilly bona fides are comical. Compare the # of Biden vs Trump signs in farm country in 2020.
Nope. I just care about the hicks. You got yours, and don't care about them, or rural America. You want to let 'em burn, and don't care how broken the US economy is becuase you're sittin' pretty. Works for me. You do you.
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:35 am Another weasel Congressional Dem (Raskin), blowing smoke, a la' afan.
:lol: You're telling us, yet again, that the Trump administration is covering for Joe Biden.

Neat. What should we do about this? Fire Trump?
Classic example of wealth transfer. Trickle up economics.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Because people who’ve walked away from any code following logic, ethics or moral code continue to pound lies and distort the truth and reality to perpetuate it
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:14 pm

But sure. LBJ is bad.
Who said LBJ or food stamps was bad ? You did your usual Reagan (R) trickledown rant & then posted a video about the gentrification of one NC county on the Blue Ridge -- as if there was some causal relationship. I was pointing out that poverty is nothing new to Appalachia, reminding you that LBJ highlighted it when he stood up his Great Society programs.

I'm all for things that will reduce poverty in rural America. I recommend you watch those other two videos about Appalachia. You might get some ideas.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:55 pm Who said LBJ or food stamps was bad ? You did your usual Reagan (R) trickledown rant
:lol: Ignoring that I followed that with Clinton and the Dems following suit, naturally.

Rant? Sure. In the vain hope that R's will read this stuff, and stop voting for people who keep shoveling money to the very coastal elites they claim to despise as fast as humanly possible. Your party's policies suck, and keep sticking it to these voters.
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:55 pm I'm all for things that will reduce poverty in rural America.
No. You aren't. You call spending money on education "throwing money at problems". And that's just for starters.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:21 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:55 pm I'm all for things that will reduce poverty in rural America.
No. You aren't. You call spending money on education "throwing money at problems". And that's just for starters.
Specific examples plz. Which education programs ?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/10/ ... ly-mexico/
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:43 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:21 pm
Specific examples plz. Which education programs ?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/10/ ... ly-mexico/
There it is. That didn't take long.

We've been over this. You think we spend plenty of money on education....handing me the average spending in the US, while knowing perfectly well that rich districts with high test scores spend way the F more than working class Americans' districts do.

Republican party line. Keep holding it. I've stopped caring. What's your plan when the libs stop giving a sh(t about poor Americans? Because your team gave up on them about 40 years ago, and the libs are the only group who still cares, and is willing to pay taxes to help them.

Your answer to these rural kids is to shut up, move to a city, and get a third job, OS. That'll fix it.

Edit to add....you're retired, and have more than earned the right to stop worrying about this stuff. That's fine. I still care, and want to fix this stuff before it REALLY gets out of hand, and the pitchforks come out.

Return to “POLITICS”