Israel and West Bank Settlements

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:29 pm ^Such reports of arming them coming only from Israel and Washington, DC. Iran says it does not arm Hamas. Maybe the pro war crowd should present evidence of their claims instead of merely repeating them.
Is the leader of Hamas a good enough source? :lol:

New Hamas leader says it is getting aid again from Iran

“Today, the relationship with Iran is excellent, or very excellent,” Sinwar said. He added that the Islamic Republic is “the largest backer financially and militarily” to Hamas’ military wing.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:03 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:51 pm The only better idea I have starts with dismantling the ability to re-arm with rockets the Hamas terrorists and purge them from Gaza. Until that day happens the status quo will remain.
What you're asking is impossible: you're asking for no more arms to be made anywhere in the world. That's never going to happen.

You have to get rid of the key reason why Hamas has any influence: Gaza conditions are horrible. Fix that, and you fix a big reason why they're hitting Israel.

Just my opinion. Turning Gaza into a pile of rubble will make things worse, not better.
Starting to look like a catch 22. FTR it isn't an issue about where weapons are made. The problem is when those weapons wind up in the hands of terrorists.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:46 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:29 pm ^Such reports of arming them coming only from Israel and Washington, DC. Iran says it does not arm Hamas. Maybe the pro war crowd should present evidence of their claims instead of merely repeating them.

“Today, the relationship with Iran is excellent, or very excellent,” Sinwar said. He added that the Islamic Republic is “the largest backer financially and militarily” to Hamas’ military wing.

Yeah like he knows the Iranian government more than does the President of that country. I'm sure he'd like to have the war extended all the way into Iran so that the USA can intervene. Very thoughtful of him, don't ya think? :roll:

This reminds me of something that happened years ago during the Vietnam war ~ pro war chicken hawks in National Review said that antiwar protests were treasonous and helping the North Vietnamese and Vietcong. Some leader of their forces was reportedly quoted as saying they were being given "aid and comfort" by the protesters. Interesting choice of words, directly from the Constitution in order to "justify" calling antiwar people traitors.

Wasn't CNBC one of the first news outlets to report the alleged beheading of infants?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:50 pm

Yeah like he knows the Iranian government more than does the President of that country. I'm sure he'd like to have the war extended all the way into Iran so that the USA can intervene. Very thoughtful of him, don't ya think? :roll:

This reminds me of something that happened years ago during the Vietnam war ~ pro war chicken hawks in National Review said that antiwar protests were treasonous and helping the North Vietnamese and Vietcong. Some leader of their forces was reportedly quoted as saying they were being given "aid and comfort" by the protesters. Interesting choice of words, directly from the Constitution in order to "justify" calling antiwar people traitors.

Wasn't CNBC one of the first news outlets to report the alleged beheading of infants?
So the leader of Hamas is making it up? Lots more sources reported that story, feel free to go with one you like.

Also, is Ayatolla Khamenei a good enough source? Does he know the Iranian Government? Or is he making it up too? :lol:

Iran’s Khamenei praises arms supply to Palestinians against ‘tumor’ Israel - used an Arabic source for ya.

Also, Iran leader urges Muslim states to back Palestinians militarily, financially
Last edited by NattyBohChamps04 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:50 pm

... cowardly scumbag Floriduh republiCONs are doing the same thing now. Floriduh student protesters against killing Palestinians as collateral damage are being threaten with felony arrests.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:29 pm
So the leader of Hamas is making it up? Lots more sources reported that story, feel free to go with one you like.

Also, is Ayatolla Khamenei a good enough source? Does he know the Iranian Government? Or is he making it up too? :lol:

Iran’s Khamenei praises arms supply to Palestinians against ‘tumor’ Israel - used an Arabic source for ya.

Also, Iran leader urges Muslim states to back Palestinians militarily, financially

I just finished giving you an article which made direct quotes from Ayatollah Khameini which denies all that you are saying now. Are your Sunni sources better than the Ayatollah himself? You've got to be kidding or utterly desperate to believe these fairy tales. Do yourself a favor and go directly to Iranian sources (like I did) if you want their actual views on these matters.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:30 pm
... cowardly scumbag Floriduh republiCONs are doing the same thing now. Floriduh student protesters against killing Palestinians as collateral damage are being threaten with felony arrests.

Florida right wingers (like so many of their colleagues throughout the USA) do not believe in Constitutional rights for anyone other than themselves.

https://nbcmontana.com/news/nation-worl ... tine-rally
https://thehill.com/homenews/education/ ... hamas-war/

Let's hope that some day these folks will learn to use the 2d Amendment to protect their rights. Once that happens, then the government will finally respect their rights.

NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:36 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:29 pm

I just finished giving you an article which made direct quotes from Ayatollah Khameini which denies all that you are saying now. Are your Sunni sources better than the Ayatollah himself? You've got to be kidding or utterly desperate to believe these fairy tales. Do yourself a favor and go directly to Iranian sources (like I did) if you want their actual views on these matters.
The "Sunni" sources were quoting the Ayatollah directly from an online video he made.

But sure, I'll jump through the hoops. Does the Tehran Times work as a source? Clown show around here.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/448131 ... h-Khamenei

Say it with us so the room can hear. Iran is supplying arms and money to Palestinians. And wants more countries to do the same.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:08 pm Queen Rania of Jordan is not wrong.
Is she related to Michael Jordan???
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:34 pm Worth the 5 minute listen: https://x.com/HilzFuld/status/1717159421179052271?s=20
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
old salt

Post by old salt »

The IKE strike group is still 1-2 days out from Gibraltar. Since the Carney is probably low on SM-2's, a destroyer from the Ford battle group in the E Med is in transit to the Red Sea.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:10 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:34 pm Worth the 5 minute listen: https://x.com/HilzFuld/status/1717159421179052271?s=20
Saw bootleg Queen w Adam Lambert the other night. Lambert has been playing with them for a decade now.

Point being Freddie was great but he’s been dead 71% of his time on this planet 32/45) now. And presence last 2-3yrs was de minimus. Time can change things.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:44 pm

The "Sunni" sources were quoting the Ayatollah directly from an online video he made.

But sure, I'll jump through the hoops. Does the Tehran Times work as a source? Clown show around here.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/448131 ... h-Khamenei

Say it with us so the room can hear. Iran is supplying arms and money to Palestinians. And wants more countries to do the same.

Ayatollah Khameini condemns Zionism and its abuses as does the majority of the world. He affirms the right of Palestinians to live freely (again, as does the world's majority) but where do you see in that article the amounts of money, personnel numbers, and descriptions of war materiél allegedly given by Iran to Hamas? Yes, he encourages Palestinians to fight and offers Iran's moral support. But nowhere in that speech transcript you see the leader say "here are billions of dollars and armaments for your military".

I realize you are desperate in your efforts to try to prove to the world that Ayatollah Khameini has armed Hamas. But such desperation has been utterly futile in that you have proven nothing, once again.

FAIL

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:08 pm Queen Rania of Jordan is not wrong.

I saw her interview on PBS last night and she was 100% correct. There is a double standard in the way the corrupt pro war media describes the situation in the Middle East.

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Black Hills and Lakota etc

I saw somewhere here some posts mentioning this I did not review them so this all might be repetitive but i doubt it

The Lakota/Sioux own the Black Hills by right of Treaty the signed with the US Government. This has been confirmed by the Court. The problem is what is the resolution. Everyone living and working there is not going to be evicted. The worth of the property is incalculable. The government has was considering an offer of a settlement in the amount of many billions. I believe around 15 billion. I think the final figure was much lower and refused. If it is true the offer was much lower it is absurd and not a genuine effort at a fair settlement. But Congress needs to appropriate the funds. I do not believe that has happened and given the House race to the bottom it is not likely to happen. Caveat: i am working from memory and the last few sentences may be off.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/arts/north ... ills_08-23
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:10 am Ayatollah Khameini condemns Zionism and its abuses as does the majority of the world. He affirms the right of Palestinians to live freely (again, as does the world's majority) but where do you see in that article the amounts of money, personnel numbers, and descriptions of war materiél allegedly given by Iran to Hamas? Yes, he encourages Palestinians to fight and offers Iran's moral support. But nowhere in that speech transcript you see the leader say "here are billions of dollars and armaments for your military".

I realize you are desperate in your efforts to try to prove to the world that Ayatollah Khameini has armed Hamas. But such desperation has been utterly futile in that you have proven nothing, once again.

FAIL
They must be getting all those Iranian made weapons from some other country. Ignore the evidence all you want.

If you don't see where he talks about Palestinians lack of weapons and how they helped with that, then that's your own fault.

If you don't want to believe the leader of Hamas who says Iran has helped arm them, then that's your own fault too.

If you want to live in your own world where 1+1=3, we're not gonna convince you otherwise. And a stance like that just further prolongs this whole mess. Great job with that.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:35 am
They must be getting all those Iranian made weapons from some other country. Ignore the evidence all you want.

If you don't see where he talks about Palestinians lack of weapons and how they helped with that, then that's your own fault.

Dunno if you remember an incident reported during traitor Bush's imperialist war on Iraq where "Iranian" weapons were found. Strange how inscriptions on them were in English (or perhaps had been badly misspelled) and the issue date were month/day/year. Such issue dates are only done in the USA. World wide it is day/month/year though in parts of Asia it is often year/month/day.

When weapons are sent across the border, they can readily be traced with satellite photos and news showing tanks, armored personnel, and cannons taken across the border. In order for such weapons to go from Iran to Syria or Palestine, they have to cross Iraq which is controlled by the USA. How they crossed the border which is controlled by the USA is beyond me. But go ahead and show me the photos as this should be interesting.

Return to “POLITICS”