The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2024

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:28 pm Meanwhile, in a desperate play for relevancy, Mike Pence goes monster-stupid:

https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence/status/1 ... 0802997514

And Tim Scott, letting us know he's a liar and not ready for the job, girlfriend or not:

https://twitter.com/TheSWPrincess/statu ... 4492674537
Wow!!! Monster Stupid puts him in Joe Biden territory. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:12 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:28 pm Meanwhile, in a desperate play for relevancy, Mike Pence goes monster-stupid:

And Tim Scott, letting us know he's a liar and not ready for the job, girlfriend or not:

Wrong again.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Everyone saw Scalise whooped Jordan in the nominating process right?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:33 pm Everyone saw Scalise whooped Jordan in the nominating process right?
... But he still hasn't got enough votes to seal the deal. I am sure this will work out better than McCarthy ... :lol: :lol:

Make a deal with the democrats, it will only hurt for a minute then you will feel better.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:12 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:33 pm Everyone saw Scalise whooped Jordan in the nominating process right?
... But he still hasn't got enough votes to seal the deal. I am sure this will work out better than McCarthy ... :lol: :lol:

Make a deal with the democrats, it will only hurt for a minute then you will feel better.
Oh I expect nothing happens and this is a total pathetic joke (with some here still blaming democrats which is pathetic, they have their issues shut come on son - not you but that imbecilic crowd). No governance and nothing but nonsense. Both stated they’d need a CR and sold out to every dipsh*t in the house and refused to answer the straight question of what side dealss they cut (either of them).

But a 15-20% margin by Scalise isn’t small. It was something like 113-98 o believe. Jordan clearly eats dirty a** to the house. Which isn’t even close to what he deserves for helping cover up sexual abuse.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Btw, I think what you meant to write was “it’s only the tip, just a little taste baby”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:11 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:12 pm

Wrong again.
I don't think so scooter.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:35 pm

Oh I expect nothing happens and this is a total pathetic joke (with some here still blaming democrats which is pathetic, they have their issues shut come on son - not you but that imbecilic crowd). No governance and nothing but nonsense. Both stated they’d need a CR and sold out to every dipsh*t in the house and refused to answer the straight question of what side dealss they cut (either of them).

But a 15-20% margin by Scalise isn’t small. It was something like 113-98 o believe. Jordan clearly eats dirty a** to the house. Which isn’t even close to what he deserves for helping cover up sexual abuse.
I was wondering about some of the attacks on Scalise and wondered how truthful they are...found conflicting answers. A lot of the stories simply repeated each other's phrases to describe what Scalise had purportedly said of himself"David Duke without the baggage" and his attendance at Neo-nazi group. I found denials of that attendance by one defender who also questioned whether had ever described himself in comparison to Duke, yet acknowledged that Scalise was friends with Duke's campaign manager. The defender said Scalise had attended a meeting in the same hotel earlier in the day that a Neo-nazi group met in later in the day...but then I found this one from 2014, which indicates that Scalise admitted he'd attended a meeting with the Neo-nazi group, just didn't realize who they were...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

As I read down, imagine the warm fuzzies in reading Steve King's defense of Scalise...

I think both of these candidates would be truly awful Speakers, captured entirely by the most extreme voices in their caucus. Scalise would have a less offensive tone, but no better policy-wise. I don't see either being able to get crossover support from Dems.

Hopefully someone else will emerge with a crossover plan, power sharing plan, as the GOP knuckleheads are incapable of rational governance and yet dominate their caucus.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:22 am

I was wondering about some of the attacks on Scalise and wondered how truthful they are...found conflicting answers. A lot of the stories simply repeated each other's phrases to describe what Scalise had purportedly said of himself"David Duke without the baggage" and his attendance at Neo-nazi group. I found denials of that attendance by one defender who also questioned whether had ever described himself in comparison to Duke, yet acknowledged that Scalise was friends with Duke's campaign manager. The defender said Scalise had attended a meeting in the same hotel earlier in the day that a Neo-nazi group met in later in the day...but then I found this one from 2014, which indicates that Scalise admitted he'd attended a meeting with the Neo-nazi group, just didn't realize who they were...

As I read down, imagine the warm fuzzies in reading Steve King's defense of Scalise...

I think both of these candidates would be truly awful Speakers, captured entirely by the most extreme voices in their caucus. Scalise would have a less offensive tone, but no better policy-wise. I don't see either being able to get crossover support from Dems.

Hopefully someone else will emerge with a crossover plan, power sharing plan, as the GOP knuckleheads are incapable of rational governance and yet dominate their caucus.
Yeh hes a scumabg too but you are familiar with Jordan’s role with a certain wrestling program in his home state right?

I am increasingly confused by what the hell Nancy Mace stands for. Thought I liked here but now don’t know beyond her upper posterior construction which is clearly approved by Mgt in FFGland.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Unless Scalise = Jerry Sandusky I think with a gun to my head I know who I’d choose.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/06/poli ... index.html
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I agree, but I think either will be disastrous for the country and ultimately the GOP.

But this is certainly consistent with what the bulk of the party seems to want. Disaster
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

This Dem congressman says no to this:
https://news.yahoo.com/maxwell-frost-ad ... %20Colbert.

Frost's comment would be funny if the GOP's inability to even reach consensus among themselves wasn't so serious.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Nice compilation of the GOP's presumptive nominee slurring his way through a speech yesterday:

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 0673692716

A whining, sad little moron.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:39 pm I agree, but I think either will be disastrous for the country and ultimately the GOP.

But this is certainly consistent with what the bulk of the party seems to want. Disaster
I don’t expect anything to get done. It’s all kabuki theatre but morons who blame ILBs but are so ineffective as to be useless to society in any roles that don’t include in the job description:

Jizz mopper
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:25 am

Yeh hes a scumabg too but you are familiar with Jordan’s role with a certain wrestling program in his home state right?

I am increasingly confused by what the hell Nancy Mace stands for. Thought I liked here but now don’t know beyond her upper posterior construction which is clearly approved by Mgt in FFGland.
Seen the video of the drinking game? Drinker number three puking after his "turn" is nice.

https://defiantamerica.com/anti-trump-r ... -throw-up/
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:32 pm

Seen the video of the drinking game? Drinker number three puking after his "turn" is nice.

Yo that’s fng gross!

And I’ve done some nasty stuff in my life. Let’s put it like this. I once played a rugby scrimmage with my best friends LeMoyne team against SUNY Binghamton (the LeMoyne guys knew and loved me when I took a year off and would hang up there many weekends because “FFG, you’re the best bc you don’t give a s**t” to which I responded “because it’s not my school, it’s Nate’s problem”). After said match we partied with the Binghamton girls team where after a keg stand I walked into a boot shooting and thought “hey I can do that” not understanding rhyme spit and loogie into it. Pounded it. This girl who had been digging me came over to congratulate me where I proceeded to flat out firehose projectile all over her chest. And hour later I was hooking up with her. That event wouldn’t even crack my top 50 nastiest things FFG has done in his life and I still think what she did is wretched.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Scalise just bailed so the clown caucus is back to square one. Acting like you are in the minority when you're actually allegedly the majority is the path back to the minority in 2024. :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:51 am Scalise just bailed so the clown caucus is back to square one. Acting like you are in the minority when you're actually allegedly the majority is the path back to the minority in 2024. :lol:
“Act as if”

Reports are McCarthy might slide back in.
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:19 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:32 pm

Yo that’s fng gross!

And I’ve done some nasty stuff in my life. Let’s put it like this. I once played a rugby scrimmage with my best friends LeMoyne team against SUNY Binghamton (the LeMoyne guys knew and loved me when I took a year off and would hang up there many weekends because “FFG, you’re the best bc you don’t give a s**t” to which I responded “because it’s not my school, it’s Nate’s problem”). After said match we partied with the Binghamton girls team where after a keg stand I walked into a boot shooting and thought “hey I can do that” not understanding rhyme spit and loogie into it. Pounded it. This girl who had been digging me came over to congratulate me where I proceeded to flat out firehose projectile all over her chest. And hour later I was hooking up with her. That event wouldn’t even crack my top 50 nastiest things FFG has done in his life and I still think what she did is wretched.
OMG
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:07 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:51 am Scalise just bailed so the clown caucus is back to square one. Acting like you are in the minority when you're actually allegedly the majority is the path back to the minority in 2024. :lol:
“Act as if”

Reports are McCarthy might slide back in.
... that would be the absolute most fitting (and embarrassing) end result for the republiCONs. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”