Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:54 am
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:41 pm You want Hunter to be shot, and TeamTrump to commit all the crimes they want. We get it. We're all really sorry that you're not getting your way.
I want Hunter to declare ALL his income, pay his taxes, be investigated & held liable under the same laws that Manafort was.
No you don't. You already think Manafort should have been left alone, and have told us this repeatedly. You've told us the FBI and DoJ is corrupt for daring even INVESTIGATE Manafort and others on TeamTrump.

You're lying. This post has NOTHING to do with your years of complaining about how Manafort and the rest were corruptly investigated. You wanted them left alone completely. And you show this attitude in the next line.....
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 pm Trump's "crimes" will be sorted out in court, ...even the ones that don't merit being charged in criminal court.
:lol: Putting "crimes" in air quotes. Cute.

I guess Hunter "didn't pay his taxes"...and in Old Salt's world, he shouldn't be charged because commiting crimes isn't a big deal in your world.
All of these years a Fan you have been such a stickler when it comes to paying our taxes. You must be invoking the HB clause? Any logic as to why HB gets a pass for trying to screw the American people? That is so not like you. ;)
:lol: You get it, and that's appreciated. Neither Trump nor Hunters crimes are funny or just no big deal, as Old Salt is claiming.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:07 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:41 pm You want Hunter to be shot, and TeamTrump to commit all the crimes they want. We get it. We're all really sorry that you're not getting your way.
I want Hunter to declare ALL his income, pay his taxes, be investigated & held liable under the same laws that Manafort was.
No you don't. You already think Manafort should have been left alone, and have told us this repeatedly. You've told us the FBI and DoJ is corrupt for daring even INVESTIGATE Manafort and others on TeamTrump.

You're lying. This post has NOTHING to do with your years of complaining about how Manafort and the rest were corruptly investigated. You wanted them left alone completely. And you show this attitude in the next line.....
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 pm Trump's "crimes" will be sorted out in court, ...even the ones that don't merit being charged in criminal court.

I guess Hunter "didn't pay his taxes"...and in Old Salt's world, he shouldn't be charged because commiting crimes isn't a big deal in your world.
All of these years a Fan you have been such a stickler when it comes to paying our taxes. You must be invoking the HB clause? Any logic as to why HB gets a pass for trying to screw the American people? That is so not like you. ;)
:lol: You get it, and that's appreciated. Neither Trump nor Hunters crimes are funny or just no big deal, as Old Salt is claiming.
The IRS made a foul up several years back when my wife rolled over one of her retirement accounts. They considered the transaction as a disbursement of cash. The genius people at the IRS apparently sent us several letters. They made one tiny little error. They had the correct street but never put a house number on the letter. Our letter carrier finally delivered the letter to us knowing who we were. Trying to fix this situation was a nightmare. Our tax guy spent hours on the phone getting this resolved. Needless to say we had to pay for their time on hold with the IRS. At the end of the day the IRS still shorted us around 600 dollars. My wife and I wound up eating that money. The moral of our story is... don't try and fight the IRS even when your right your wrong in the eyes of the IRS. In a way I feel sorry for Hunter. Trying to deal with the IRS is a living hell even when you have done nothing wrong.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:01 am Now, do you "want" Trump to be held to account for his "crimes" the same way anyone else would be held to account for similar crimes if discovered?

Or do you "want" to persist with the notion that he doesn't deserve to be held to account? That these 'so-called' "crimes" aren't really crimes?

The latter is how I read the above: resignation that Trump is in court, including for charges "that don't merit being charged in criminal court".

You're lying again. I said all along that Manafort should be tried & punished for money laundering & tax evasion.
I merely pointed out that these were crimes committed before he joined the Trump campaign & would likely have gone undetected had he not joined the Trump campaign, inviting scrutiny & prompting the Ukrainian govt to provide evidence against him via the DNC.

The Trump "crimes" in quotes are the business fraud claims brought in civil court because they would not stand up in criminal court, despite threats of prosecution dating back to when Trump first became a candidate.
I'm not sure that what Trump is being tried for in GA really was a RICO violation. That's a tough case to make.
Likewise his Jan 6th Fed charges. I'm not convinced it was an organized insurrection. Still waiting to learn what the classified documents were & see evidence from both sides. There's a reason we have trials.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:07 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 pm https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/10/15/ ... -giuliani/

On Oct. 14, 2020, The New York Post published a story headline that read, "Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad."

The Post reported that Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney for U.S. President Donald Trump (who is running against Joe Biden), gave them a "copy" of Hunter Biden's laptop drive on Oct. 11, 2020. The newspaper was first alerted to its existence by Steve Bannon, a former Trump aide and former Breitbart News executive.
worth the read to understand the tick tock and personalities involved.
Did Snopes (in Oct 2020) get warrants for bank records like the WB IRS investigators did ?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:36 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:07 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 pm https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/10/15/ ... -giuliani/

On Oct. 14, 2020, The New York Post published a story headline that read, "Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad."

The Post reported that Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney for U.S. President Donald Trump (who is running against Joe Biden), gave them a "copy" of Hunter Biden's laptop drive on Oct. 11, 2020. The newspaper was first alerted to its existence by Steve Bannon, a former Trump aide and former Breitbart News executive.
worth the read to understand the tick tock and personalities involved.
Did Snopes (in Oct 2020) get warrants for bank records like the WB IRS investigators did ?
No
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:01 am Still waiting to learn what the classified documents were & see evidence from both sides. There's a reason we have trials.
A pity you don't apply this logic to ALL cases you fill up the bandwidth with around here :oops: and spare everyone the incessant prattle.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:26 am
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:01 am Still waiting to learn what the classified documents were & see evidence from both sides. There's a reason we have trials.
A pity you don't apply this logic to ALL cases you fill up the bandwidth with around here :oops: and spare everyone the incessant prattle.
There are sources other than the New York Times that report accurate information. A pity you don't want to see any of it.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:29 am
Kismet wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:26 am
There are sources other than the New York Times that report accurate information. A pity you don't want to see any of it.
Sure. Blame your excessive fascination with Hunter Biden on the NYT as if they are the only media outlet. :oops:

Stupid is as stupid does Swabbie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:01 am You're lying again. I said all along that Manafort should be tried & punished for money laundering & tax evasion.
I merely pointed out that these were crimes committed before he joined the Trump campaign & would likely have gone undetected had he not joined the Trump campaign, inviting scrutiny & prompting the Ukrainian govt to provide evidence against him via the DNC.
You whined about your Deep State for YEARS....you are STILL complaining because US intel would have every alarm bell going off because of all of TeamTrump's lying and nonsense that they fed to the American people, as well as US intel over dealing with Russia.

A man's campaign manager works for Putin...and tries to hide it from the Fed? Gee, ya think US intel is going to get to work on those idiots?

Of course they are. But you wouldn't stop complaining about it, OS. YOU are the one lying here.
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 pm The Trump "crimes" in quotes are the business fraud claims brought in civil court because they would not stand up in criminal court, despite threats of prosecution dating back to when Trump first became a candidate.
I'm not sure that what Trump is being tried for in GA really was a RICO violation. That's a tough case to make.
Likewise his Jan 6th Fed charges. I'm not convinced it was an organized insurrection. Still waiting to learn what the classified documents were & see evidence from both sides. There's a reason we have trials.
That's great. Ten seconds ago, you were yet again, mocking our trials. Now you've changed your tune now that everyone is calling out your BS.

You know perfectly well why Trump's been indicted. Stop gaslighting, and find another candidate to support.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:21 am
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:01 am You're lying again. I said all along that Manafort should be tried & punished for money laundering & tax evasion.
You whined about your Deep State for YEARS....you are STILL complaining because US intel would have every alarm bell going off because of all of TeamTrump's lying and nonsense that they fed to the American people, as well as US intel over dealing with Russia.

A man's campaign manager works for Putin...and tries to hide it from the Fed? Gee, ya think US intel is going to get to work on those idiots?

Of course they are. But you wouldn't stop complaining about it, OS. YOU are the one lying here.
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 pm The Trump "crimes" in quotes are the business fraud claims brought in civil court because they would not stand up in criminal court, despite threats of prosecution dating back to when Trump first became a candidate.
Likewise his Jan 6th Fed charges. I'm not convinced it was an organized insurrection. Still waiting to learn what the classified documents were & see evidence from both sides.
There's a reason we have trials.
That's great. Ten seconds ago, you were yet again, mocking our trials. Now you've changed your tune now that everyone is calling out your BS.

You know perfectly well why Trump's been indicted. Stop gaslighting, and find another candidate to support.
At least you didn't lump in the White House papers he refused to return without a fight as a "crime". Or maybe you just forgot to include that one, too.

I heard the Raffensburger tape and saw Trump's speech on Cspan the morning of Jan 6. Knowing Trump's fondness for gangster movies those were all I needed.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:01 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:01 am Now, do you "want" Trump to be held to account for his "crimes" the same way anyone else would be held to account for similar crimes if discovered?

Or do you "want" to persist with the notion that he doesn't deserve to be held to account? That these 'so-called' "crimes" aren't really crimes?

The latter is how I read the above: resignation that Trump is in court, including for charges "that don't merit being charged in criminal court".

You're lying again. I said all along that Manafort should be tried & punished for money laundering & tax evasion.

The Trump "crimes" in quotes are the business fraud claims brought in civil court because they would not stand up in criminal court, despite threats of prosecution dating back to when Trump first became a candidate.
"lying"???
I clearly recall your comments on LP about Manafort when this first broke, and subsequently, consistently pooh poohing his complicity in the Russian active measures campaign. You called Manafort's and other's crimes, "process crimes" and pooh poohed their importance and what they said about Trump and his judgement in hiring Manafort. And his complicity as well in the Russian efforts to support him vs Clinton.

The crimes he was nailed for happened "before" he joined the Campaign?? Did Trump not know who Manafort was, who he had been working for before he hired "all the best people"? Did he not multiple times invite Russian interference? Did he not say directly that he would accept dirt on his opponent if it came from Russian sources? Did he not lie about his efforts to get a Trump tower built in Moscow? Did he not lie about all of his previous business dealings with Russians?

And yes, you repeatedly have told us that the FBI (Deep State) were corrupt for even investigating.

And here you go again with your defenses of Trump and his actual crimes.

Pooh poohing his civil fraud trial...what are you going to call it, a "nothing burger"? It's fraud, just as so many other frauds he's committed, including those he's been found guilty of in court. And, yeah, I suspect he'll get indicted criminally for these particular frauds in due course, after he flails in his defense civilly. But the civil trial is about $, and the removal of ill gotten gains. And it's no surprise to anyone who remotely understands Trump that he's going nuts about that. And oh yeah, it was massive fraud.

You're "not sure that what Trump is being tried for in GA really was a RICO violation"?? Well the grand jury was pretty darn sure that there was a conspiracy and under Georgia law, that definitely can be charged as RICO. And, whether you like it or not, the only difficult thing about that case is the huge number of conspirators. Huge amount of evidence, huge amount of testimony and arguing will be needed...until the conspirators start confessing, etc and that'll speed it up; but still huge case... Simply on the basis of what is fully known, these charges are going to hold up; it will be interesting to learn what we haven't yet seen, as we do know there's much more in the paper and digital trails than we've yet to see. To not understand that is to believe that the prosecution is committing a massive fraud and the grand jury was completely snookered. Nope.

Federally, he's not charged with inciting an organized insurrection. Read the charges. He's guilty as sin of what he's charged with. It's going to be quite easy to prove that he actively sought to overturn a legal election, ignoring the result of all legal challenges fully exhausted, and instead perpetuate outright fraudulent lies as cover for ongoing efforts to subvert the results and stay in power. Guilty.

And of course, the documents case is really open and shut.
And yet, more BS from you...tells us all we need to know.

You don't care a whit about the rule of law nor the security of our nation.
Pretty appalling, really, given your background.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:01 am

"lying"???
I clearly recall your comments on LP about Manafort when this first broke, and subsequently, consistently pooh poohing his complicity in the Russian active measures campaign. You called Manafort's and other's crimes, "process crimes" and pooh poohed their importance and what they said about Trump and his judgement in hiring Manafort. And his complicity as well in the Russian efforts to support him vs Clinton.

The crimes he was nailed for happened "before" he joined the Campaign?? Did Trump not know who Manafort was, who he had been working for before he hired "all the best people"? Did he not multiple times invite Russian interference? Did he not say directly that he would accept dirt on his opponent if it came from Russian sources? Did he not lie about his efforts to get a Trump tower built in Moscow? Did he not lie about all of his previous business dealings with Russians?

And yes, you repeatedly have told us that the FBI (Deep State) were corrupt for even investigating.

Odd. You remember the same things I do.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:35 pm

"lying"???

Ha... two peas in a pod. Haven't figured out if you guys are a fanlax bug or feature.
old salt

Post by old salt »

"lying"???

Pooh poohing his civil fraud trial...what are you going to call it, a "nothing burger"? It's fraud, just as so many other frauds he's committed, including those he's been found guilty of in court. And, yeah, I suspect he'll get indicted criminally for these particular frauds in due course, after he flails in his defense civilly. But the civil trial is about $, and the removal of ill gotten gains. And it's no surprise to anyone who remotely understands Trump that he's going nuts about that. And oh yeah, it was massive fraud.

You're "not sure that what Trump is being tried for in GA really was a RICO violation"?? Well the grand jury was pretty darn sure that there was a conspiracy and under Georgia law, that definitely can be charged as RICO. And, whether you like it or not, the only difficult thing about that case is the huge number of conspirators. Huge amount of evidence, huge amount of testimony and arguing will be needed...until the conspirators start confessing, etc and that'll speed it up; but still huge case... Simply on the basis of what is fully known, these charges are going to hold up; it will be interesting to learn what we haven't yet seen, as we do know there's much more in the paper and digital trails than we've yet to see. To not understand that is to believe that the prosecution is committing a massive fraud and the grand jury was completely snookered. Nope.

Federally, he's not charged with inciting an organized insurrection. Read the charges. He's guilty as sin of what he's charged with. It's going to be quite easy to prove that he actively sought to overturn a legal election, ignoring the result of all legal challenges fully exhausted, and instead perpetuate outright fraudulent lies as cover for ongoing efforts to subvert the results and stay in power. Guilty.

Relax. I was responding to afan accusing me of lying. Answering both of you re "crimes".

I called the charges against Flynn & Popadop process crimes generated by the investigators.

I pointed out than Manafort's financial crimes were before he joined the campaign.

obtw -- this has nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

You don't care a whit about weaponizing our Justice system for political attacks.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:48 pm

"lying"???

Ha... two peas in a pod. Haven't figured out if you guys are a fanlax bug or feature.
Says the guy who also called it a "Deep State" because the FBi dared to investigate TeamTrump.

The "feature" is that you don't like getting called out for your nonsense conspiracy theories, and neither does OS.

My recent favorite of yours, is where the House read back the results of a five year long investigation into Hunter's activities in Ukraine, where they found no probable cause to open a case on Joe...and you chimed in with "boy, they really ought to look into this".

How's that workin' out for ya? Did you get your "investigation into the investigation" yet?

Remember: you can't hire Republicans to investigate your Republican investigators. Because you and OS think that they're "in on the conspiracy to protect Joe Biden".

Hey, mabye ask ol' Hillary. She still has her law license, no?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:19 pm Relax. I was responding to afan accusing me of lying. Answering both of you re "crimes".

I called the charges against Flynn & Popadop process crimes generated by the investigators.

I pointed out than Manafort's financial crimes were before he joined the campaign.
:lol: And that's all you did, right? Gimme a break. You flipped out and made 6 years of posts, and counting. Ripping the FBI and everyone else who came anywhere near TeamTrump....and that included Manafort, making fun of, among other things, forms he filled out wrong.

I'm more than happy to back you up on things you've said in the past...and have done so repeatedly.

This ain't one of those times. You were all over US intel for daring to investigate Team Trump.

And you're doing it again here in 2023.....you think Trump and his team don't have to follow laws, but everyone else does, naturally.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:19 pm

"lying"???

Relax. I was responding to afan accusing me of lying. Answering both of you re "crimes".

obtw -- this has nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

You don't care a whit about weaponizing our Justice system for political attacks.
Now that WOULD be a "lie".

I definitely cared about Trump ordering DOJ to favor friends and punish enemies, and his attempt to use DOJ to falsely state that there had been election fraud. Moreover, I care about Trump now PROMISING to use the DOJ to punish his political foes. AND, I care about his calling for the execution of Mark Milley for "treason".

do you?

What I do not see is the DOJ having been weaponized in the Mueller investigation nor during the Biden admin...not remotely. That's projection fantasy, but I'm not surprised that you buy into that BS.

Listen, I'm entirely fine with DOJ prosecuting Hunter for his actual crimes. He should not be given a pass just because he's Joe's son, but neither should he be treated more harshly than any other person who has committed the same crimes.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

"lying"???

Yes, I do.

And watch Salty wriggle and avoid the actual questions above.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

"lying"???

https://www.verywellhealth.com/types-of ... nspecified.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:24 pm
tech37 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:48 pm

"lying"???

Says the guy who also called it a "Deep State" because the FBi dared to investigate TeamTrump.

The "feature" is that you don't like getting called out for your nonsense conspiracy theories, and neither does OS.

My recent favorite of yours, is where the House read back the results of a five year long investigation into Hunter's activities in Ukraine, where they found no probable cause to open a case on Joe...and you chimed in with "boy, they really ought to look into this".

How's that workin' out for ya? Did you get your "investigation into the investigation" yet?

Remember: you can't hire Republicans to investigate your Republican investigators. Because you and OS think that they're "in on the conspiracy to protect Joe Biden".

Hey, mabye ask ol' Hillary. She still has her law license, no?
Fight, flight, freeze. I know which one I tend to be. I’m sure you do as well and we can peg others pretty easily. Some are like the black news broadcaster in this:

https://youtu.be/nNFTFziu6mQ?si=Y_QSXHQEIGP-Vvn3
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)

Return to “POLITICS”