Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:40 pm Make excuses for Hunter & trash the IRS agents for doing their job. Typical. :oops:
:lol: Yeah! The audacity of partisans that they'd trash government investigators for investigating!

Nice troll, I'll give you that much. Well done!
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:56 am
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:40 pm Make excuses for Hunter & trash the IRS agents for doing their job. Typical. :oops:
:lol: Yeah! The audacity of partisans that they'd trash government investigators for investigating!

Unlike Crossfire Hurricane, the Steele Dossier & the Russia Collusion hoax, there really is some there, there.
The IRS IG didn't go after the whistleblowers.
Unless you feel that Hunter should not have to report his income & pay taxes on it like we have to.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Who is "Political Figure 1" in the whistleblower records from the Republican-led Hunter Biden investigation? CBS News' Catherine Herridge digs into the documents:

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status ... 2315550112
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:25 am

Unlike Crossfire Hurricane, the Steele Dossier & the Russia Collusion hoax, there really is some there, there.
Unless you feel that Hunter should not have to report his income & pay taxes on it like we have to.
Didn’t Hunter plead out?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:04 am

Didn’t Hunter plead out?
No, & Weiss let the SOL for 2014 to 2016 expire.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:09 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:04 am

Didn’t Hunter plead out?
No, & Weiss let the SOL for 2014 to 2016 expire.
He’s being charged for those crimes?
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Right. That explains all the felony convictions and jail time. "That' doesn't count" in Old Salt's world.

If you had your way, Manafort would be Chief of Staff this very day, and Trump would still be handing out information on our submarine capabilities to "look cool" at dinner parties.

You want Hunter to be shot, and TeamTrump to commit all the crimes they want. We get it. We're all really sorry that you're not getting your way.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

wonder why Saltine isn't all over this IRS tax case cheater :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/06/politics ... index.html
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:32 pm
lagerhead wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:42 pm
lagerhead wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:23 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:23 pm Did he commit a crime with a gun, or was his crime that he didn't report his drug use (which he contests) when he bought the gun?

Yeah, apparently he didn't load it, got rid of it in less than 2 weeks (recklessly though). A mess, but yeah, this would not normally be prosecuted unless part of multiple transactions or actually committing another crime, eg burglary, assault, murder...except for his last name. So, the prosecutor was willing to essentially put him on probation...stay off drugs, no guns, no jail time. But then the pressure came to do more and the judge objected to being the keeper of the probation keys; probably correctly...Hunter's lawyers didn't trust the DOJ (especially a future DOJ with Trump's demands for "retribution"), so the deal was scuttled.

They'll argue it in court unless they come to a new deal.
Don’t lie st md, who disposed of the gun? It wasn’t hunter! A gun is threatening whether loaded or unloaded, it’s an intimation factor.
Edit intimidation
:lol: :lol: :lol: only if it’s illegal! Nighty night.
Or used in a threatening or intimidating way.
Sweet dreams sunshine.
I think you may have missed the subtext of previous discussions with cradle who seems to think the only dangerous gun is an "illegal" one...that was what TLD was quipping about.
Guns, immigrants all the same. Thanks.
Typical Lax Dad

Hunter’s business partner. They are running point for the Big Guy.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:41 pm You want Hunter to be shot, and TeamTrump to commit all the crimes they want. We get it. We're all really sorry that you're not getting your way.
I want Hunter to declare ALL his income, pay his taxes, be investigated & held liable under the same laws that Manafort was.

Trump's "crimes" will be sorted out in court, ...even the ones that don't merit being charged in criminal court.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:41 pm You want Hunter to be shot, and TeamTrump to commit all the crimes they want. We get it. We're all really sorry that you're not getting your way.
I want Hunter to declare ALL his income, pay his taxes, be investigated & held liable under the same laws that Manafort was.

Trump's "crimes" will be sorted out in court, ...even the ones that don't merit being charged in criminal court.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/10/15/ ... -giuliani/

On Oct. 14, 2020, The New York Post published a story headline that read, "Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad."

The Post reported that Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney for U.S. President Donald Trump (who is running against Joe Biden), gave them a "copy" of Hunter Biden's laptop drive on Oct. 11, 2020. The newspaper was first alerted to its existence by Steve Bannon, a former Trump aide and former Breitbart News executive.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

lagerhead wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:00 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:23 pm Did he commit a crime with a gun, or was his crime that he didn't report his drug use (which he contests) when he bought the gun?

Yeah, apparently he didn't load it, got rid of it in less than 2 weeks (recklessly though). A mess, but yeah, this would not normally be prosecuted unless part of multiple transactions or actually committing another crime, eg burglary, assault, murder...except for his last name. So, the prosecutor was willing to essentially put him on probation...stay off drugs, no guns, no jail time. But then the pressure came to do more and the judge objected to being the keeper of the probation keys; probably correctly...Hunter's lawyers didn't trust the DOJ (especially a future DOJ with Trump's demands for "retribution"), so the deal was scuttled.

Don’t lie st md, who disposed of the gun? It wasn’t hunter! A gun is threatening whether loaded or unloaded, it’s an intimation factor.
Edit intimidation
Sweet dreams sunshine.
I think you may have missed the subtext of previous discussions with cradle who seems to think the only dangerous gun is an "illegal" one...that was what TLD was quipping about.
👍 re guns.
I don't think the analogy pertains to immigrants exactly the same way as it does with guns, as legal immigrants don't become "illegal". "illegal" can become legal, though, through asylum, etc. So, sort of the reverse, typically.

But yeah, an illegal gun and legal one can both be used for intimidation. Cradle's seemed only concerned with legal ones. Thus the crack from TLD.

However, I may have misunderstood your meaning?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

hmmm, pretty sure he didn't commit the crimes Manafort did. Of course, I know you're still in denial over Manafort... :roll:

But sure, Hunter should pay his taxes and be held to account for violations of law like any other person committing similar offenses.

Now, do you "want" Trump to be held to account for his "crimes" the same way anyone else would be held to account for similar crimes if discovered?

Or do you "want" to persist with the notion that he doesn't deserve to be held to account? That these 'so-called' "crimes" aren't really crimes?

The latter is how I read the above: resignation that Trump is in court, including for charges "that don't merit being charged in criminal court".
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 pm https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/10/15/ ... -giuliani/

On Oct. 14, 2020, The New York Post published a story headline that read, "Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad."

The Post reported that Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney for U.S. President Donald Trump (who is running against Joe Biden), gave them a "copy" of Hunter Biden's laptop drive on Oct. 11, 2020. The newspaper was first alerted to its existence by Steve Bannon, a former Trump aide and former Breitbart News executive.
worth the read to understand the tick tock and personalities involved.
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:51 am

Edit intimidation
Sweet dreams sunshine.
👍 re guns.
I don't think the analogy pertains to immigrants exactly the same way as it does with guns, as legal immigrants don't become "illegal". "illegal" can become legal, though, through asylum, etc. So, sort of the reverse, typically.

But yeah, an illegal gun and legal one can both be used for intimidation. Cradle's seemed only concerned with legal ones. Thus the crack from TLD.

Immigrant visa holders who overstay their visa become illegal immigrants.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

lagerhead wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:38 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:51 am

Edit intimidation
Sweet dreams sunshine.
👍 re guns.

But yeah, an illegal gun and legal one can both be used for intimidation. Cradle's seemed only concerned with illegal ones. Thus the crack from TLD.

Immigrant visa holders who overstay their visa become illegal immigrants.
Interesting nit, and you're right that's sort of analogous.

Those are working visitors, not immigrants (unless they apply for citizenship...my son was not an immigrant to New Zealand or China when he was working there)...they're illegal when they stay without proper documentation. Same as if they came across border without documentation...asylum seekers are not actually "illegal" until their application is denied and they remain nevertheless.

But immigrants generate positive ROI for our country, generationally. Not each individual (a few are criminal), but nearly all. Guns do not, whether legal or illegal. Weapons that are designed to kill people have no other purpose than that kill capacity and arguably the pleasure of practicing to be able to do so. No ROI societally. Actually negative.

And I say that as a gun owner.
However, I don't own any guns that are the weapons of choice to kill people, whether for crimes or warfare or law enforcement.

While my shotguns would provide some protection in extremis, that's not their intended purpose or design, nor would they be particularly useful in any sort of extended combat nor do I maintain an ammunition cache. So, mine have a very low likelihood of ever being used to commit crimes or warfare (absent a crime of personal momentary deranged passion); nevertheless, I secure them.
a fan

Post by a fan »

No you don't. You already think Manafort should have been left alone, and have told us this repeatedly. You've told us the FBI and DoJ is corrupt for daring even INVESTIGATE Manafort and others on TeamTrump.

You're lying. This post has NOTHING to do with your years of complaining about how Manafort and the rest were corruptly investigated. You wanted them left alone completely. And you show this attitude in the next line.....
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 pm Trump's "crimes" will be sorted out in court, ...even the ones that don't merit being charged in criminal court.
:lol: Putting "crimes" in air quotes. Cute.

I guess Hunter "didn't pay his taxes"...and in Old Salt's world, he shouldn't be charged because commiting crimes isn't a big deal in your world.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:54 am
No you don't. You already think Manafort should have been left alone, and have told us this repeatedly. You've told us the FBI and DoJ is corrupt for daring even INVESTIGATE Manafort and others on TeamTrump.

You're lying. This post has NOTHING to do with your years of complaining about how Manafort and the rest were corruptly investigated. You wanted them left alone completely. And you show this attitude in the next line.....
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 pm Trump's "crimes" will be sorted out in court, ...even the ones that don't merit being charged in criminal court.
:lol: Putting "crimes" in air quotes. Cute.

I guess Hunter "didn't pay his taxes"...and in Old Salt's world, he shouldn't be charged because commiting crimes isn't a big deal in your world.
All of these years a Fan you have been such a stickler when it comes to paying our taxes. You must be invoking the HB clause? Any logic as to why HB gets a pass for trying to screw the American people? That is so not like you. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”