All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:06 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:11 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:23 am
a fan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:52 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:24 am
a fan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:22 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:09 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:09 am
OCanada wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:56 am Scientists responsible for Covid vax received the Nobel Prize
Well that was quick. Normally Nobel Prizes are awarded years after discovery. Jury still out in re to "safe and effective." Time will tell.

Politics in everything I guess :roll:
what "jury" is "still out"???

The evidence of safety/effectiveness is overwhelming.

Would folks like it to be perfectly safe in all cases and perfectly effective in all cases? sure.
But overwhelmingly effective in reducing hospitalizations and deaths.

The "jury" is fully in.
More thoughts from "some guy on substack".

And it would take tech all of two seconds to look at just a few Nobel Medical winners to find out that it's not at all unusual to get the award a year or two after said breakthrough. But why let pesky details get in the way of a substack conspiracy..........
Oh right, forgot about Obama. :roll:
I was going to correct you, and tell you that we're talking about the Nobel Prize for Medicine, and that that award has been given out multiple times within a couple of years for things like the invention of insulin.

But then I remembered who i was talking to....what was I thinking? A man who gets his medical advice from Rock critics probably DOES think that like you, Obama has a "Google MD in all things medicine'. (He does...Obama's speciality is substack dental advice)

On an unrelated note....when you head to the local used CD & Vinyl store to get advice and treatment for your arthritis, can you pick up a vinyl copy of Earth Wind & Fire's Greatest Hits? Also....favor for TLD and me-----ask the clerk if it's true that the fake moon landing was a cash grab to fund Fauci's medical education all those years ago.

Thanks! ;)
Why didn't Robert Malone receive it.....he pioneered mRNA?

Seems the goal in everything is to minimize the value of an award, by awarding it to those who benefited on the backs of others.

You seem to always look up to the guys marketing for their "fame" rather than the guys doing the work. :roll:
So way jose'.....I am looking out for the little guy that DID the dirty with success, to allow for further success therafter. … all while he is glossed over. Who you came to your conclusion is behind me.
This guy was glossed over….he basically invented the computer by your logic…

Otis Boykin (1922-1981)

Invention: resistors, electronic control panel for the Pacemaker

Otis was an inventor who held patents for 28 different electronic devices. He took a particular interest in resistors (which stem the flow of electricity within other devices) and developed several improved versions. Electronics were more reliable with his resistors and could be made more cheaply than before. They were used in everything from TVs to computers and military missiles. Today, most resistors are adaptations of his original designs.

Otis is most famous for developing the control unit in the Pacemaker, which helped provide more accurate regulation. To grasp the significance of Otis’s contribution to humanity, consider this: in 2016, about 1 million people worldwide had Pacemakers implanted! It’s estimated to increase to 1.5million by 2023.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:47 pm
OCanada wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:56 am Scientists responsible for Covid vax received the Nobel Prize
Well that was quick. Normally Nobel Prizes are awarded years after discovery. Jury still out in re to "safe and effective." Time will tell.

Would folks like it to be perfectly safe in all cases and perfectly effective in all cases? sure.

The "jury" is fully in.

And it would take tech all of two seconds to look at just a few Nobel Medical winners to find out that it's not at all unusual to get the award a year or two after said breakthrough. But why let pesky details get in the way of a substack conspiracy..........
I was going to correct you, and tell you that we're talking about the Nobel Prize for Medicine, and that that award has been given out multiple times within a couple of years for things like the invention of insulin.

But then I remembered who i was talking to....what was I thinking? A man who gets his medical advice from Rock critics probably DOES think that like you, Obama has a "Google MD in all things medicine'. (He does...Obama's speciality is substack dental advice)

On an unrelated note....when you head to the local used CD & Vinyl store to get advice and treatment for your arthritis, can you pick up a vinyl copy of Earth Wind & Fire's Greatest Hits? Also....favor for TLD and me-----ask the clerk if it's true that the fake moon landing was a cash grab to fund Fauci's medical education all those years ago.

Thanks! ;)

Seems the goal in everything is to minimize the value of an award, by awarding it to those who benefited on the backs of others.

You seem to always look up to the guys marketing for their "fame" rather than the guys doing the work. :roll:
So way jose'.....I am looking out for the little guy that DID the dirty with success, to allow for further success therafter. … all while he is glossed over. Who you came to your conclusion is behind me.

Otis Boykin (1922-1981)

Otis was an inventor who held patents for 28 different electronic devices. He took a particular interest in resistors (which stem the flow of electricity within other devices) and developed several improved versions. Electronics were more reliable with his resistors and could be made more cheaply than before. They were used in everything from TVs to computers and military missiles. Today, most resistors are adaptations of his original designs.

Otis is most famous for developing the control unit in the Pacemaker, which helped provide more accurate regulation. To grasp the significance of Otis’s contribution to humanity, consider this: in 2016, about 1 million people worldwide had Pacemakers implanted! It’s estimated to increase to 1.5million by 2023.
You are the false on 4011 Irc chip.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:55 pm

The "jury" is fully in.

Thanks! ;)

Otis Boykin (1922-1981)

You are the false on 4011 Irc chip.
Un huh
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

The "jury" is fully in.

Thanks! ;)

Otis Boykin (1922-1981)

I’d give it to Ray Holt for the flight control for the F-14.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_CADC

“It is notable for early use of MOS custom integrated circuits and has been claimed as the first microprocessor.[3] The first microprocessor existing on a single chip was the contemporary Intel 4004. However, the 4004 did not have nearly the computing power or interfacing capability required to perform the functions of the CADC; at the time, the best integrated circuit (chip) technology available lacked the scale (number of transistors per chip) necessary to build a single-chip microprocessor for a flight control system.”
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:35 pm

The "jury" is fully in.

Thanks! ;)

Otis Boykin (1922-1981)

“It is notable for early use of MOS custom integrated circuits and has been claimed as the first microprocessor.[3] The first microprocessor existing on a single chip was the contemporary Intel 4004. However, the 4004 did not have nearly the computing power or interfacing capability required to perform the functions of the CADC; at the time, the best integrated circuit (chip) technology available lacked the scale (number of transistors per chip) necessary to build a single-chip microprocessor for a flight control system.”
There’s a couple of “Trumps policy only” folks around here that would vote for the inventor of this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Typical Lax Dad

The "jury" is fully in.

Thanks! ;)

Otis Boykin (1922-1981)

Yep.
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:10 pm

The "jury" is fully in.

Thanks! ;)

Otis Boykin (1922-1981)

Yep.
"The first day I walked in the Human Resource gentleman said, “Well, I see you’ve had a computer class.” Which stunned me, because I didn’t know I had one. He goes, “Yes. Right here. The Switching Systems.” I said, “Oh, yes. Yes.” He said, “Well, you’re the only person in our engineering department that has had a formal computer class. We have a new project for you.”

He took me to the basement of the company, which is where the production lines are located, and he took me up to a big box and took the lid off. He said, “Do you have any idea what this is?” And it looked like a transmission, but it had a lot of wires around it. So, I just said, “It looks like a transmission, but I don’t think it is.” He goes, “You’re right. It’s a mechanical computer.”

Full of gears and cams and potentiometers, wires. He said, “This computer is used on the F-4 phantom jet.” Which was our main jet flying to Vietnam. He says, “Your new project will be to convert that computer to solid state or electronic computer.” That’s what they called it at the time."

No BS, no pretense, just aptitude. Need more like this.

https://theaccidentalengineer.com/ray-h ... conductor/

Oh, and boy did the fcuk up. Finished on time and worked the first time. Now how are they supposed to return value to their stakeholders with that sort of behavior?

" The project has a lot of attention in the company and with the Navy. And a lot of demanding that we stay on schedule. Every time I would ask my boss if we could have a week delay or two weeks delay, he said, “Absolutely not.” He says, “Do you need more people? Or do you need more money?”

And that’s kind of how the project proceeded. Ultimately, we finished on schedule. Almost exactly two years from when I was hired. And the computer worked the first time, and we got to deliver it to the Navy. And the plane flew ahead of schedule, and was very successful."

More of this and less Elon, please. I've got a whole dollar says Elon couldn't pour psis out of this man's boot.

"Ray: I’m no different than their parents and the other teachers. They don’t want to hear it. You know? But you have to tell them and I’m in small town Mississippi. I concentrate in rural areas, so there’s not a lot of vision. But you have to kind of create the vision on what’s out there and then you have to convince them that yes, if they take the right courses and learn the material that they could be out there doing that also. This is my seventh year here and I think next year I may have my first junior high or graduate from college. But there’s a lot more coming in in back of her.

Mississippi’s a little unique because the isolated rural areas, you know, the vision is really lacking. So, we’re having to work on that a lot. Do field trips and visit the colleges and companies. Yeah, the kids aren’t too impressed with hardly anything you tell them. But we know on this side, as adults, that if they don’t learn certain things it’s a pretty cruel world out there. And basic math, basic science, you know, consumer kinds of electronics, they really need to learn that. We’re going to live in an automated high tech world real soon. And if you don’t have the tech knowledge of that stuff, it will be hard to exist."
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:40 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:10 pm

The "jury" is fully in.

Thanks! ;)

Otis Boykin (1922-1981)

Yep.
"The first day I walked in the Human Resource gentleman said, “Well, I see you’ve had a computer class.” Which stunned me, because I didn’t know I had one. He goes, “Yes. Right here. The Switching Systems.” I said, “Oh, yes. Yes.” He said, “Well, you’re the only person in our engineering department that has had a formal computer class. We have a new project for you.”

He took me to the basement of the company, which is where the production lines are located, and he took me up to a big box and took the lid off. He said, “Do you have any idea what this is?” And it looked like a transmission, but it had a lot of wires around it. So, I just said, “It looks like a transmission, but I don’t think it is.” He goes, “You’re right. It’s a mechanical computer.”

Full of gears and cams and potentiometers, wires. He said, “This computer is used on the F-4 phantom jet.” Which was our main jet flying to Vietnam. He says, “Your new project will be to convert that computer to solid state or electronic computer.” That’s what they called it at the time."

No BS, no pretense, just aptitude. Need more like this.

https://theaccidentalengineer.com/ray-h ... conductor/

Oh, and boy did the fcuk up. Finished on time and worked the first time. Now how are they supposed to return value to their stakeholders with that sort of behavior?

" The project has a lot of attention in the company and with the Navy. And a lot of demanding that we stay on schedule. Every time I would ask my boss if we could have a week delay or two weeks delay, he said, “Absolutely not.” He says, “Do you need more people? Or do you need more money?”

And that’s kind of how the project proceeded. Ultimately, we finished on schedule. Almost exactly two years from when I was hired. And the computer worked the first time, and we got to deliver it to the Navy. And the plane flew ahead of schedule, and was very successful."

More of this and less Elon, please. I've got a whole dollar says Elon couldn't pour psis out of this man's boot.

"Ray: I’m no different than their parents and the other teachers. They don’t want to hear it. You know? But you have to tell them and I’m in small town Mississippi. I concentrate in rural areas, so there’s not a lot of vision. But you have to kind of create the vision on what’s out there and then you have to convince them that yes, if they take the right courses and learn the material that they could be out there doing that also. This is my seventh year here and I think next year I may have my first junior high or graduate from college. But there’s a lot more coming in in back of her.

Mississippi’s a little unique because the isolated rural areas, you know, the vision is really lacking. So, we’re having to work on that a lot. Do field trips and visit the colleges and companies. Yeah, the kids aren’t too impressed with hardly anything you tell them. But we know on this side, as adults, that if they don’t learn certain things it’s a pretty cruel world out there. And basic math, basic science, you know, consumer kinds of electronics, they really need to learn that. We’re going to live in an automated high tech world real soon. And if you don’t have the tech knowledge of that stuff, it will be hard to exist."
Thanks for posting that.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

The mRNA vaccines developed to immunise people against covid-19 are among the most remarkable human achievements. They were designed and delivered in 2020 in record time. Billions of doses later, the technology on which they are based is set to usher in a new era of medicine. That rapid development, however, only came after decades of work by Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman, a biochemist and an immunologist who were once colleagues at the University of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia. For much of that time, they toiled without recognition. Professor Karikó was demoted because her supervisors didn’t believe that her research would lead anywhere.

On Monday the two scientists received the Nobel prize in medicine or physiology. As my colleague Geoff Carr writes, many people could probably claim some of the credit for developing mRNA vaccines, but Professor Karikó and Professor Weissman had the critical insight. They worked out how to stop the molecule at the heart of such vaccines from provoking an immune reaction that would make them unusable.

This year’s Nobel prize in physics went to a trio of scientists who developed a way to watch electrons whizzing around atoms. An electron zooms around a nucleus, changing its position or energy in mere fractions of an attosecond. (An attosecond is a billionth of a billionth of a second—a unit of time so short that there are as many attoseconds in a single second as there have been seconds since the Big Bang, 13.8bn years ago.)

Pierre Agostini, Ferenc Krausz and Anne L’Huillier—this year’s physics winners—showed that it is possible to build lasers that flash on and off so quickly that each pulse of light lasts for only a few hundred attoseconds. These pulses of light can be used to take snapshots of electrons.

Ultra-fast lasers work in the same way that strobe lighting does when it captures images of fast-moving objects in the everyday world. A hummingbird, for example, can beat its wings 80 times per second. To human eyes this looks like a blur. But if you use a high-speed camera and a strobe light flashing faster than the beat of the hummingbird’s wings, it is possible to take detailed pictures of the bird in flight.

Attosecond pulses of light are nowadays used for, among other things, measuring how closely electrons are bound to an atom’s nucleus and how long it takes for a chemical reaction to pry one loose.

The final science prize this week, for chemistry, was awarded to Moungi Bawendi, Louis Brus and Alexei Ekimov for their discovery and development of tiny particles called quantum dots. If you have ever sat in a chemistry lesson, you’ll know that the properties of an element are controlled by how the electrons in its atoms behave. What this year’s laureates discovered was that, if you shrink a piece of crystal to nanoscale dimensions (a billionth of a metre), then quantum mechanics begins to influence the material’s optical and electronic properties.

Crystals of different sizes (but all nanoscale), for example, will appear to be different colours, even though the material they are made from is identical. Smaller crystals appear to be green and blue, while bigger crystals look red. Quantum dots are already used in the advanced QLED screens found in some televisions and computer monitors. They will appear in many more places in future, according to the Nobel committee, including flexible electronics, thinner solar cells and encrypted quantum communications.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dude.....you take the boo$ter yet? (emergency approved.....ummm, WHAT emergency ?????

YUP.......the insurance companies aint' digging all the excess deaths.

we've been posting links to excess deaths.....guess, a discussion board......ignores disscussions.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:02 am
dude.....you take the boo$ter yet? (emergency approved.....ummm, WHAT emergency ?????

YUP.......the insurance companies aint' digging all the excess deaths.

we've been posting links to excess deaths.....guess, a discussion board......ignores disscussions.
Nope.
~Livy

CU88a

Post by CU88a »

I am glad to have received both the flu shot and Covid the booster, as suggested by my primary care doctor.

https://open.substack.com/pub/yourlocal ... dium=email

A response to Florida Surgeon General's anti-human remarks

KATELYN JETELINA AND KRISTEN PANTHAGANI, MD, PHD
OCT 6, 2023
This week the Florida Surgeon General said he is “very uncomfortable recommending the new Covid-19 vaccine to anyone” as it’s “anti-human.” Many of you have sent me this Fox News article that outlines his justifications.

He doesn’t have the greatest track record of making evidence-based vaccine recommendations. But as always, each claim should be evaluated individually based on its merit.

Let’s dig in.

Criticism #1: There’s no clinical data for the updated vaccines.
This fall, we do not have randomized controlled trial data for the updated Covid-19 vaccine. We didn’t have it last fall either. That is true.

But three critical points are missing from his argument:

We do have clinical (human) data. Moderna evaluated the human response to the updated vaccine in a lab, and the updated vaccines were found to significantly increase antibodies.

The changes from the last vaccine are small, literally the difference of a few amino acids—like a few letter edits on a Word document. We aren’t changing the number of words in the paper (like dosage of RNA), or the platform (like Word to Excel). Because of this, we are confident safety data largely reflects the billions of other mRNA doses already administered.

While randomized-controlled trials are the gold-standard evidence, it is not feasible to run them for everything (especially for a mutating virus). Conducting a Phase III effectiveness trial takes time, effort, and resources. The virus has already mutated by the time it’s over, and then we need a new formula. So we have adapted Covid-19 to our flu model. There is also an ethical concern with randomized trials—if we know the vaccine helps, is it ethical to give a placebo randomly to people?

Criticism #2: Side effects
Yes, some risks are real. But others are not.

Myocarditis

There was a true and rare safety signal for myocarditis among young males after mRNA vaccines. This has been under intense surveillance and was discussed in length at the latest FDA and CDC meeting.

But, after last fall’s updated Covid-19 vaccine, only 2 myocarditis cases were verified out of ~650,000 doses among young males and females. This is a much smaller rate than with the primary series. It’s about the same rate as background, which means it’s not a safety signal anymore. We think this is because the increased time interval between doses reduces risk. However, there is limited data, so this estimate has some uncertainty.

Although the risk/benefit ratio has changed over time, benefits continue to outweigh risks, even for adolescents.

(CDC)
Risk of clotting

Addressing his rumors is an entire post in itself, but here are a few important points that seem to cause repeated confusion:

The J&J vaccine was associated with a small increased risk of a rare kind of clotting disorder (TTS), not the mRNA vaccine.

Myocarditis does not mean an increased risk of heart damage from blood clots. Myocarditis is not caused by blood clots. These are separate processes.

Negative effectiveness

Some real-world, observational studies show that vaccinated people are more likely to get infected after ~6 months compared to the unvaccinated. This is true.

There’s no immunological evidence to suggest the vaccines are actually harming immunity. So we are left with two hypotheses that have yet to be tested:

Bias. For example, vaccinated people may be more likely to be exposed more often (because they feel more protected). Or, those who get vaccinated are more likely to test (and thus, more likely to detect infection).

Timing. Even just the timing of when people got vaccinated, when the latest COVID wave went around, and when you assess for vaccine effectiveness can create spurious results if you’re not careful.

Spike protein in blood for up to 6 months

He cites a lab study that found protein fragments of the vaccine spike. This does not mean that the spike protein was circulating in these samples. The immune system processes proteins into fragments naturally, so finding a fragment doesn’t tell you that the spike protein is still intact or being produced. It’s like finding the letter “a” in a document and saying that the document has the word “aardvark” in it.

16% higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients

A 2022 study led by UCLA and the University of Maryland was published in Vaccine that analyzed the clinical trial data using different definitions of adverse events. Vaccine is a leading journal in the field, but it is not perfect. This particular study is incredibly messy and should have never been published. For example:

16% is not statistically significant— in other words, 16% isn’t any different than 0% increased risk of adverse events after vaccination (risk ratio=1.16; 95 % CI 0.97 to 1.39).

Authors compared number of adverse events, not the number of patients who suffered. This automatically skews the data because one person often has multiple symptoms (e.g., abdominal pain often accompanies diarrhea.)

Left out
There are important points completely left out of his argument, which shadow the larger picture too:

The impact of actually getting infected. The virus continues to be more concerning than the potential for vaccine side effects. The most recent example is an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke due to artery plaque after Covid-19 infections.

We have other options. His biggest concern seems to be mRNA vaccine biotechnology. We do have another fantastic option that is not mentioned— Novavax—that uses a more traditional vaccine platform.

Muddling >65 vs. <65 debate. At this point, there’s a legitimate debate about whether vaccines should be approved for everyone or only high-risk. Country-to-country comparisons, for example, have bubbled up. However, lumping everyone together, as this narrative has, is neither conducive to nor helpful in reaching the most at-risk.

Common ground
It’s important to acknowledge there are points we agree on:

Medication (i.e., Paxlovid) is an important tool.

FDA should push for more evidence. This has been a loud theme from VRBPAC—the external committee to the FDA—throughout the pandemic. Why aren’t we getting T cell data? Why aren’t we getting B cell data? Why can’t we find correlates of protection for antibodies? We should demand data from pharma companies.

We should always work towards better vaccines. Thanks to the $5 billion Operation Next Gen we are developing next-generation vaccines that prevent transmission (like nasal vaccines) or are variant-proof (like pan-coronavirus vaccines).

Bottom line
Framing public health as anti-human is an incredibly dangerous game to play.

Health policy decisions need to be grounded in an accumulation of evidence that provides a comprehensive picture of reality. He combines legitimate points with profoundly foolish ones, which muddles the picture, creates a sense of false equivalency, and makes it difficult for the general public to discern the truth.

Keep this in mind when decision-making about Covid-19 vaccines this fall.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

"Keep this in mind when decision-making about Covid-19 vaccines this fall."

https://rumble.com/vqx3kb-the-pfizer-in ... -good.html
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

tech37 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:34 am "Keep this in mind when decision-making about Covid-19 vaccines this fall."

Keep this in mind when you follow the advice of the Canadian Covid Care Alliance:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/tor ... ce7f8.html

"Toronto physician Dr. Ira Bernstein, co-founder of the Canadian Covid Care Alliance, is under investigation by the province’s medical regulator.

Shae Greenfield, a spokesperson for the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, confirmed the investigation Friday, but said he could not disclose further details.

Bernstein, who has a family practice on Lawrence Ave. W in Toronto, co-founded the Canadian Covid Care Alliance, a group known for spreading anti-vaccine misinformation and promoting unproven COVID-19 treatments, such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine."
Typical Lax Dad

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:47 am
tech37 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:34 am "Keep this in mind when decision-making about Covid-19 vaccines this fall."

Keep this in mind when you follow the advice of the Canadian Covid Care Alliance:

"Toronto physician Dr. Ira Bernstein, co-founder of the Canadian Covid Care Alliance, is under investigation by the province’s medical regulator.

Shae Greenfield, a spokesperson for the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, confirmed the investigation Friday, but said he could not disclose further details.

Bernstein, who has a family practice on Lawrence Ave. W in Toronto, co-founded the Canadian Covid Care Alliance, a group known for spreading anti-vaccine misinformation and promoting unproven COVID-19 treatments, such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine."
Do your own research
“I wish you would!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Ha! Well of course she's under investigation... it's the Trudeau regime after all.

Obvious question though, what if she is correct? Time will tell.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

tech37 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:07 am

Ha! Well of course she's under investigation... it's the Trudeau regime after all.

Just putting the additional information out there. Galileo was right.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:43 am

Has Trudeau and his peops labeled the doctor "Waffen-SS" as well? They've done a stellar job in that area of late.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

tech37 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:31 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:43 am

Has Trudeau and his peops labeled the doctor "Waffen-SS" as well? They've done a stellar job in that area of late.
Sorry, not an avid follower of Canadian politics or Trudeau. Have my own sh*tshow to focus on down here.

Return to “POLITICS”