Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:38 pm
Jumbo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:22 pm As I stated. This thread didn’t age well. It was started with the DNC worn out talking points that everything is Russian disinformation. That has been settled. The laptop is real. The Russians had nothing to do with it. Well. Maybe the Russians could be behind the thousands of dollars being deposited in Biden family bank accounts. But I don’t know that answer. And neither do you
You avoided his straightforward questions again.

Is this ignorance of the answers? try google.

Or is a tacit acceptance that the answers would embarrass your argument?
What is your point MD? This is the classic lose/lose scenario. No matter how the straightforward question been answered you would still whine and b***h and yelp like a puppy whose tail has been stepped on. Kudos to Jumbo...he didn't take your bait. That tells me alot right off the bat... he is a hell of a lot smarter than you are. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:35 pm
Jumbo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:22 pm As I stated. This thread didn’t age well. It was started with the DNC worn out talking points that everything is Russian disinformation. That has been settled. The laptop is real. The Russians had nothing to do with it. Well. Maybe the Russians could be behind the thousands of dollars being deposited in Biden family bank accounts. But I don’t know that answer. And neither do you

What is your point MD? This is the classic lose/lose scenario. No matter how the straightforward question been answered you would still whine and b***h and yelp like a puppy whose tail has been stepped on. Kudos to Jumbo...he didn't take your bait. That tells me alot right off the bat... he is a hell of a lot smarter than you are. :D
Jumbo knows the game & knows how to avoid the 'Vortex Zone'. If he hangs around long enough.....he'll get sucked in it. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
old salt

Post by old salt »

The laptop was not stolen. It was abandoned & became the computer guy's property.

Bobulinski was an independent source who volunteered his emails & texts.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Again, it wasn’t Hunter’s laptop. You guys just won’t give up on us. How come no one ever responds to my points about fingerprints, DNA, and Hunter being in California when the laptop was dropped off at the blind guy’s shop in Delaware?

Hunter was hacked, as a number of independent forensic experts have concluded. The majority of the data on the laptop cannot be traced to Hunter. Some can, which is the stuff the hacker uploaded and then downloaded onto the laptop they thought they could pass off as Hunter’s.

Hunter has now sued Rudy, claiming he hacked him. I’m sure it wasn’t Rudy, himself, who did the hacking since he can’t even avoid making butt calls. Rather, it was likely somebody working under Rudy’s direction or seeking to curry favor with Trump.

Ah, Tony Bobo. The guy who claims the Bidens defrauded him yet, curiously, has never sued them for fraud. Wonder why that is?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:45 pm

Jumbo knows the game & knows how to avoid the 'Vortex Zone'. If he hangs around long enough.....he'll get sucked in it. :lol:
+1 the score card is Jumbo 1, the other folks a big fat zero. Any time one of the FLP weeds on this forum whine about a poster not answering a " simple question" they are not interested in the answer. They are interested in trying to embarrass the person they resent. I applaud Jumbo again for knowing their little bullchit game and refusing to play. Bravo Jumbo bravo.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Jumbo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:48 pm

Your question is an irrelevant distraction to my comment. This thread was started by claiming the hunter laptop was Russian disinformation. That DNC talking point has been proven to be misinformation.
Do you still think the laptop was a Russian misinformation campaign???
😜 clearly you have no idea or know it blows a whole in your narrative
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:24 pm

+1 the score card is Jumbo 1, the other folks a big fat zero. Any time one of the FLP weeds on this forum whine about a poster not answering a " simple question" they are not interested in the answer. They are interested in trying to embarrass the person they resent. I applaud Jumbo again for knowing their little bullchit game and refusing to play. Bravo Jumbo bravo.
Yup, the answer should embarrass him as it blows a hole in his “point “.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:35 pm Again, it wasn’t Hunter’s laptop. You guys just won’t give up on us. How come no one ever responds to my points about fingerprints, DNA, and Hunter being in California when the laptop was dropped off at the blind guy’s shop in Delaware?

Hunter was hacked, as a number of independent forensic experts have concluded. The majority of the data on the laptop cannot be traced to Hunter. Some can, which is the stuff the hacker uploaded and then downloaded onto the laptop they thought they could pass off as Hunter’s.

Hunter has now sued Rudy, claiming he hacked him. I’m sure it wasn’t Rudy, himself, who did the hacking since he can’t even avoid making butt calls. Rather, it was likely somebody working under Rudy’s direction or seeking to curry favor with Trump.

Ah, Tony Bobo. The guy who claims the Bidens defrauded him yet, curiously, has never sued them for fraud. Wonder why that is?
They simply don’t want to face the uncomfortable facts.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Nope, the answers are simple and straightforward; they just don’t fit his preferred narrative.

It’s amazing to me that seemingly intelligent folks will go to such lengths to argue things that aren’t factually based. There’s lots of things one can argue about fairly, so why lose credibility arguing dumb stuff?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:27 pm

Gotta give you an A for continual effort.....if only you knew how to spell DeSantis correctly. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:38 pm

Gotta give you an A for continual effort.....if only you knew how to spell DeSantis correctly. ;) :lol:
Did you not read my response? Keep on purposely misspelling Newsom. Dog with bone from you?
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:35 pm Again, it wasn’t Hunter’s laptop. You guys just won’t give up on us. How come no one ever responds to my points about fingerprints, DNA, and Hunter being in California when the laptop was dropped off at the blind guy’s shop in Delaware?
Why can't I find any other source making that claim ? If it can be proven that Hunter was in CA & not DE when the laptop was dropped off, Abbe Lowell would be making that claim in his letters to the US & DE DoJ, ...& to every media outlet that would listen.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/02/02/ ... stigation/
a fan

Post by a fan »

Do you have a cite?
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:41 pm

Do you have a cite?
The wiki article has a lot of citations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Bi ... ontroversy

At this point we don't have definitive info if it was his laptop or some laptop loaded with some of his hacked data. Blind shop keeper couldn't verify who dropped it off. No chain of custody. Both sides are being cagey. Probably trying to feel out the other side. Lots of weasel words saying some of the data is authentic, but nothing regading actual physical evidence the laptop is Hunter's. I'd like more than a verbal agreement and some signed document of a random ifixit place. Fingerprints, dna, video, GPS, etc? Doesn't seem to exist. Media likes to keep it muddied for obvious $$ reasons.

Seems like multiple Republican investigations have found nothing illegal because of the laptop, so it's been a nothingburger. The tax and gun stuff was outside of the laptop.

So yeah, in the end the laptop is compromised, unverifiable and nothing has come of it. But we know a portion of the data on it is Hunter's. Until we know more. Weird situation all around.

Then again, most everyone roasted the Duke lax kids for staying silent until the evidence came out. A few waited to crucify or exhonerate.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:30 pm
Why can't I find any other source making that claim ? If it can be proven that Hunter was in CA & not DE when the laptop was dropped off, Abbe Lowell would be making that claim in his letters to the US & DE DoJ, ...& to every media outlet that would listen.

So sad…..this is what you have been reduced to? Wild goose chases and conspiracy theories?
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

You mean the “Hunter was in California” point? I recall that that was rather widely reported at the time.

I don’t know whether or not Lowell has made that point to the prosecutors. But why would he? Not sure that that issue is particularly relevant to the gun or tax cases unless I am missing something.

If it ever becomes relevant, I assume he would make that point at the appropriate time to the appropriate people.

BTW, kind of odd, don’t you think, that the receipt doesn’t have a date. Has the blind guy provided a specific date? If I were Lowell, I wouldn’t formally commit to anything about Hunter’s whereabouts until the government formally committed to the date of the alleged drop off. But, again, I don’t think that issue is going to be material to any criminal prosecution prosecution.

I assume you are not wondering about why there has been no public disclosure that Hunter’s DNA or fingerprints were found on the laptop. Looking at that receipt, another question is raised in my mind. What proof is there that that was Hunter’s signature? I haven’t heard that there is any proof in that regard either.
njbill

Post by njbill »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:41 pm

Do you have a cite?
The Wikipedia article which I think references the Washington Post article addresses the hacking point. The WaPo experts found there were numerous instances of persons, other than Hunter, accessing the computer, which almost certainly equates to hacking.

I’m not aware of any source that has affirmatively said his DNA or fingerprints weren’t found on the laptop. My point is that if they had been found, that likely would have been leaked by now. So my conclusion is that such has not been found. But I have been raising this point in the form of a question: if this was really Hunter’s laptop, why haven’t we heard that his DNA or fingerprints have been found on it?

I addressed the California point in my response to OS.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:14 pm

So sad…..this is what you have been reduced to? Wild goose chases and conspiracy theories?
I don't find Bill's contentions to be wild goose chases or conspiracy theories. I want to know more about them.

Don't worry about it. Keep your head buried.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

It wouldn't matter how he answered the simple question. The point of the question was for you and your fellow pit vipers to attack whatever answer he posted. Jumbo is obviously much smarter than you old sod. All you can do now is what you do best...whine and cry...😭😭😭😭
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:03 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:14 pm

I don't find Bill's contentions to be wild goose chases or conspiracy theories. I want to know more about them.

Don't worry about it. Keep your head buried.
It’s not just “Bill’s theories”……
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”