Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:27 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:33 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:08 pm It was obvious Weiss did not want to take the gun charges to trial. Hunter & his lawyers were foolish to not take the diversion agreement without the lifetime immunity. Given the SOL for other potential crimes, he would have only been vulnerable for a couple months if Trump wins. That makes it tough to sympathize with Hunter. He had a way out but he passed it up. He could have still had the misdemeanor plea deal on the tax charges too. It's his own fault that this is still dragging on.
How do you prove he took cocaine on the day he filled out that form?

Good luck with that, is all I have to say.

I'm gettin' ready for my tax cut, though! We're puttin' Trump back in the White House. It's hilarious, and a lot of it has to do with Hunter.

Republicans are getting what they deserve. Only thing to do now is cheer it on. Can't wait to see how much he spends.

The only question left is: will he double, or triple the size of the Federal government now that he has nothing to gain from keeping his powder dry?
Nose bleed droplets on the application?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:38 pm Generally agree, though I do have more sympathy for Hunter than you do. As a toddler, he witnessed his mother and sister die right in front of him, maybe under gruesome circumstances. Maybe he and Beau were fooling around in the backseat, like young brothers do. Maybe Hunter instigated it. Mom turned around to tell them to knock it off, and then the tractor-trailer hit. Maybe he’s been haunted by that his whole life. By all accounts, he was devastated by Beau’s death. His life went into the sewer.

None of that excuses violations of law to be sure, but I do have some sympathy for him for some of the hardships that have been visited upon him in his life. He certainly has had a lot more adversity to deal with than I have.

Regardless of any crimes he may have committed, they do not warrant the investigation the Republicans are conducting right now. Let the DOJ handle it. There is now a special prosecutor who will write a report and, likely, testify before Congress when he is all done. Let’s let things play out.
Wait a sec. Joe told us the truck driver was drunk.

Hunter's had a lot of people trying to help him & abundant opportunities to get his life together.
If he had chosen to do something productive with his talent & opportunities, rather than self-serving, I might have some sympathy.
He hurt a lot of people in the process. Beau's death is the Biden family excuse for everything. Maybe Hunter should do something positive in Beau's memory. ...rather than jumping in the sack with his widow.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:41 pm
njbill wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:38 pm Generally agree, though I do have more sympathy for Hunter than you do. As a toddler, he witnessed his mother and sister die right in front of him, maybe under gruesome circumstances. Maybe he and Beau were fooling around in the backseat, like young brothers do. Maybe Hunter instigated it. Mom turned around to tell them to knock it off, and then the tractor-trailer hit. Maybe he’s been haunted by that his whole life. By all accounts, he was devastated by Beau’s death. His life went into the sewer.

None of that excuses violations of law to be sure, but I do have some sympathy for him for some of the hardships that have been visited upon him in his life. He certainly has had a lot more adversity to deal with than I have.

Regardless of any crimes he may have committed, they do not warrant the investigation the Republicans are conducting right now. Let the DOJ handle it. There is now a special prosecutor who will write a report and, likely, testify before Congress when he is all done. Let’s let things play out.

Hunter's had a lot of people trying to help him & abundant opportunities to get his life together.
If he had chosen to do something productive with his talent & opportunities, rather than self-serving, I might have some sympathy.
He hurt a lot of people in the process. Beau's death is the Biden family excuse for everything. Maybe Hunter should do something positive in Beau's memory. ...rather than jumping in the sack with his widow.
What did you tell your kids in tough times?
“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:51 pm

OS’s BS gets more degenerate. You ever lose a kid? So Trump like, i bet you never dramt with anyone w a drig dependency either.
Typical Lax Dad

OCanada wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:25 am

OS’s BS gets more degenerate. You ever lose a kid? So Trump like, i bet you never dramt with anyone w a drig dependency either.
Kids aren’t subordinate officers.
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Hunter hitting back with multiple lawsuits over how people got his data and disseminated it to the public. They could have just remitted all this to the proper authorities and done the investigation properly, but they had to try and turn it into a smear campaign... If Hunter's guilty of stuff, throw the book at him, but this whole thing is ridiculous about the amount of attention (just check the post count) it's gotten.

Keep fishing guys...

Hunter Biden files lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani and another lawyer for accessing and sharing his personal data

Hunter Biden files lawsuit against IRS alleging privacy violations
a fan

Post by a fan »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:36 am Hunter hitting back with multiple lawsuits over how people got his data and disseminated it to the public. They could have just remitted all this to the proper authorities and done the investigation properly, but they had to try and turn it into a smear campaign... If Hunter's guilty of stuff, throw the book at him, but this whole thing is ridiculous about the amount of attention (just check the post count) it's gotten.

Keep fishing guys...

Hunter Biden files lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani and another lawyer for accessing and sharing his personal data

This is the way to prove what NJBill is saying....
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:17 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:36 am Hunter hitting back with multiple lawsuits over how people got his data and disseminated it to the public. They could have just remitted all this to the proper authorities and done the investigation properly, but they had to try and turn it into a smear campaign... If Hunter's guilty of stuff, throw the book at him, but this whole thing is ridiculous about the amount of attention (just check the post count) it's gotten.

Keep fishing guys...

This is why lawyers love this chit. They will make a kings ransom on billable hours. Is that what NJ was hinting at? Everybody is suing everybody else... Now if all of these lawyers are willing to work pro bono then I will really be impressed as hell... :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:28 am
OCanada wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:25 am

Kids aren’t subordinate officers.
Tell me about it! My son was a repeated offender screwing around in practices for the last few lacrosse seasons I coached his team! Struggle to not put too much attention on him out there, he’s lucky he’s decent (of the repeat kids he’s probably about 5-6th best of 15, partly because of effort compared with the best ones…)
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:02 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:17 pm

Keep fishing guys...

This is why lawyers love this chit. They will make a kings ransom on billable hours. Is that what NJ was hinting at? Everybody is suing everybody else... Now if all of these lawyers are willing to work pro bono then I will really be impressed as hell... :D
If only the Ukrainians put up a front to everything from one side of the spectrum the way you do so willfully ignorant and robustly!
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
old salt

Post by old salt »

Hunter was 2 yrs, 10 mos old at the time of the accident. How much does he remember ?
He says he relapsed on the 1st anniversary of Beau's death. How did he cope for those 12 months ?

More fake news from Murdoch on Hunter's finances.
https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/new-texts ... y-alimony/
obtw -- IRS investigators obtained the texts & emails via warrant from the service providers.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Anyone watch the clown show of ill-prepared GOP testimony rustlers and uncooperative witnesses yesterday? They can’t legislate. And they can’t even really hold a hearing. They actually seem to have given up on the real democratic processes they were elected to perform. But Hunter….
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:23 am

Hunter was 2 yrs, 10 mos old at the time of the accident. How much does he remember ?
He says he relapsed on the 1st anniversary of Beau's death. How did he cope for those 12 months ?

More fake news from Murdoch on Hunter's finances.
https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/new-texts ... y-alimony/
obtw -- IRS investigators obtained the texts & emails via warrant from the service providers.
Hunter’s mom pulled out into traffic in front of the truck. She caused the accident. I think that is undisputed.

I don’t know how much Hunter remembers. I suspect it is a traumatic memory of some nature and to some degree. Just my guess.

Yes, they subpoenaed the text messages. My point is that they only knew of them because of the theft. Fruit of the poisonous tree is the expression I remember from law school. Do they have a separate, untainted basis for knowing about to texts?

I suspect you will see a motion to suppress the evidence if the case actually moves towards trial.
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

Wow. This thread didn’t age well. It started with a far left conspiracy theory that the hunter laptop was fake Russian misinformation
a fan

Post by a fan »

Jumbo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:33 am Wow. This thread didn’t age well. It started with a far left conspiracy theory that the hunter laptop was fake Russian misinformation
It didn't age well for some, yep.

Quick question: which media outlets had access to Hunter's supposed laptop to confirm that it is indeed, Hunter's laptop?

Second question: what date did these media outlets get access to said laptop?
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:53 am
Jumbo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:33 am Wow. This thread didn’t age well. It started with a far left conspiracy theory that the hunter laptop was fake Russian misinformation

Quick question: which media outlets had access to Hunter's supposed laptop to confirm that it is indeed, Hunter's laptop?

It wasn’t the Russians
a fan

Post by a fan »

Jumbo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:43 am
a fan wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:53 am

It wasn’t the Russians
You avoided my questions. You don't know the answers, do you?

I'll wait. Take your time. You're on here claiming you know the details surrounding this story, so you should be able to answer easily.
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

As I stated. This thread didn’t age well. It was started with the DNC worn out talking points that everything is Russian disinformation. That has been settled. The laptop is real. The Russians had nothing to do with it. Well. Maybe the Russians could be behind the thousands of dollars being deposited in Biden family bank accounts. But I don’t know that answer. And neither do you
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Jumbo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:22 pm As I stated. This thread didn’t age well. It was started with the DNC worn out talking points that everything is Russian disinformation. That has been settled. The laptop is real. The Russians had nothing to do with it. Well. Maybe the Russians could be behind the thousands of dollars being deposited in Biden family bank accounts. But I don’t know that answer. And neither do you
You avoided his straightforward questions again.

Is this ignorance of the answers? try google.

Or is a tacit acceptance that the answers would embarrass your argument?
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:38 pm
Jumbo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:22 pm As I stated. This thread didn’t age well. It was started with the DNC worn out talking points that everything is Russian disinformation. That has been settled. The laptop is real. The Russians had nothing to do with it. Well. Maybe the Russians could be behind the thousands of dollars being deposited in Biden family bank accounts. But I don’t know that answer. And neither do you
You avoided his straightforward questions again.

Is this ignorance of the answers? try google.

Or is a tacit acceptance that the answers would embarrass your argument?
Your question is an irrelevant distraction to my comment. This thread was started by claiming the hunter laptop was Russian disinformation. That DNC talking point has been proven to be misinformation.
Do you still think the laptop was a Russian misinformation campaign???

Return to “POLITICS”