Sensible Gun Safety

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Sensible Gun Safety

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:29 am
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:26 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:54 pm I know y'all went over it. One group of protesters faced the full wrath of the US government that they well deserved. The other group had their wrists slapped and were told to behave from now on. You want to look me square in the eye a Fan and tell me there is no difference how the US government handled these prosecutions?
Zero difference. None. Cradle: without googling, can you tell me how many Federal prosecutions resulted from the Portland protests?

You can't. Why? Because RightWingMedia wants you to not hear about that, as NattyBoh said. They covered it....YOU just didn't hear about it. This is intentional, my man. They want you to think that they all walked.......

And NattyBoh is right about 99.9999%...and I told you guys that at the time. Because of my vocation I know business owners in most US cities. They were LAUGHING at the intentional hysteria that FoxNation stoked to make it sound like all of Portland burned to the ground. it worked, obviously.

We've discussed this. The serious stuff was handled just fine. One arsonist is in Federal prison, as he should be....got two years.

Jan 6th folks got nailed because there are freaking security cameras everywhere in the US Capitol....that and 2,000 protesters entered the building Cradle. So the numbers were FAR higher, making it look worse.
Whenever you see a city in turmoil on TV, pick up the phone and call your friends that live there…. You will be surprised at how you know more about it than they do…..
Try moving from the NE to the south….cop city, Fanni Willis, perpetual runoff’s for senator, elementary schools segregating kids, etc. Got better odds playing the rules at a blackjack table than getting the right story on a local matter in a nationally distributed medium.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Profiles of Stupidity in Firearms Ownership

“The homeowner called police at 10:10 p.m. ET to say a short Hispanic man wearing no shirt and dark pants had entered the garage while the homeowner was in it and grabbed a .22-caliber rifle leaning in the corner, State Police Lt. Col. George Bivens said at a news briefing Tuesday morning.”

There’s an extremely dangerous fugitive roaming your neighborhood. How can anyone be so stupid to leave a 22 rifle in an open garage during this time. This homeowner should be charged for recklessness. Incredible.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:19 am Profiles of Stupidity in Firearms Ownership

“The homeowner called police at 10:10 p.m. ET to say a short Hispanic man wearing no shirt and dark pants had entered the garage while the homeowner was in it and grabbed a .22-caliber rifle leaning in the corner, State Police Lt. Col. George Bivens said at a news briefing Tuesday morning.”

There’s an extremely dangerous fugitive roaming your neighborhood. How can anyone be so stupid to leave a 22 rifle in an open garage during this time. This homeowner should be charged for recklessness. Incredible.
mmm, laws don't require safe storage in PA if I'm not mistaken. But it's a good example of why there should be such requirements. Many "illegal" weapons started out as legally owned weapons which were stolen because they weren't secured.
njbill

Post by njbill »

And it was loaded to boot so the fugitive got away with a loaded rifle, which, by all law enforcement accounts, was a game changer in terms of their pursuit and apprehension of him.

Plus it put Yoda at risk!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:19 am Profiles of Stupidity in Firearms Ownership

your post mentioned that BOTH male adults were in the garage, yes? '

Perhaps, the homeowner, was headed to the garage to retrieve said .22 long rifle....and the murderer already had it in his hands ?

interested to know what you think, and how it went down. As you posted, that they were both in the garage, at the same time.

easy enough to "hack" hunting license databases. Pretty sure bet that a person buying a hunting license owns a firearm. How did the fugitive know to look in THIS particular garage?

Was the gunowner "stupid" to call the police right away ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: fuffg
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Some thoughts about the new gun regulations Gov. Hochul signed in to law. The background check for ammunition purchases is interesting. If you buy 10 shotgun shells you have to have a background check. If you buy a 1000 shotgun shells.. same background check. So the end result is.. if your gonna buy ammo buy it in larger quantities. You pay the same 2.50 cent fee for 1 bullet or a 1000 bullets. I wonder how long before Gov. Hochul realizes that this policy will only amount to more ammunition for more guns. The plus side is the state will know exactly how many bullets you have in your possession. From what I have learned reloading your own ammo will become all the rage.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:04 am
Were the deer okay???🫣
aren't these the same kids that are plaintiffs for the Kiddie Klimate Khange law suit.....the ones complaining about hunting trials being washed away. More.

lots of folks dying. Dying with lots of rounds of ammo. Hopefully, "good" states are raiding the deceased home and confiscating any ammo and guns that Uncle Joe had.

Who doesn't think this IS a good idea ? Massachusettes already passed a law requiring home inspections. The powerful (lie) NRA has already filed legal injunction lawyer stuff to stop this legislation in Massachusettes (her way ) ....haven't they :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: fuffg
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I don't know why anybody thinks they need to be a traffic cop for a bunch of deer. I have seen many deer cross the road. They usually are bolting across the road at full speed. I don't ever recall seeing a deer casually meandering across the road. I hit one in my service van once at 55 mph. This deer came flying out of nowhere . I remember seeing the damn deer flying through the air like it had wings. It took me 5 minutes to find where the deer landed. Why some dumb person decided to shoot the poor guy should give him a lengthy jail sentence. In the world we live in today..who knows?
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Just don’t try to pull anything in the ten items or less line.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8YwV6huCmE
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The Office of Gun Violence Prevention!! The new czar is the same incompetent moron who was suppose to fix the problem at the southern border. You wanna help prevent gun violence concentrate on ILLEGAL WEAPONS. The best dumbass option was Gov. Kathy Hochuls option. You create background checks for purchasing bullets. Soooooooooo if your gonna pay 2.50 far a background check for 10 bullets ya might as well buy 1000 bullets. You pay the same 2.50 for 10 bullets as you would for a 1000 bullets. That is how you prevent gun violence. You make it advantageous to buy more bullets for your money. :roll: :roll:
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:26 am The Office of Gun Violence Prevention!! The new czar is the same incompetent moron who was suppose to fix the problem at the southern border. You wanna help prevent gun violence concentrate on ILLEGAL WEAPONS. The best dumbass option was Gov. Kathy Hochuls option. You create background checks for purchasing bullets. Soooooooooo if your gonna pay 2.50 far a background check for 10 bullets ya might as well buy 1000 bullets. You pay the same 2.50 for 10 bullets as you would for a 1000 bullets. That is how you prevent gun violence. You make it advantageous to buy more bullets for your money. :roll: :roll:
Check again - most, if not all of these mass shooters have used LEGAL weapons.
Last edited by Kismet on Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:02 am
Just don’t try to pull anything in the ten items or less line.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8YwV6huCmE
:lol: :lol: in Laguna Beach no doubt!
“I wish you would!”
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Maybe Mexico should be the country putting up the wall….

With one of the primary reasons made to stop southern border crossings being to stop fentanyl trafficking by cartels, it might be interesting to know where the cartels get the armaments necessary to fight Mexican authorities so they can stay in business. Three guesses and the first two don’t count:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/mexica ... ss-border/
runrussellrun

fast N furious

Post by runrussellrun »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:42 am Maybe Mexico should be the country putting up the wall….

With one of the primary reasons made to stop southern border crossings being to stop fentanyl trafficking by cartels, it might be interesting to know where the cartels get the armaments necessary to fight Mexican authorities so they can stay in business. Three guesses and the first two don’t count:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/mexica ... ss-border/
fast N furious ain't just a bunch of movies.

Did Eric Holder write a "book" too, and purchased a couple of homes, like his boss and POTUSA at the time, B. Obama
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:42 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:26 am The Office of Gun Violence Prevention!! The new czar is the same incompetent moron who was suppose to fix the problem at the southern border. You wanna help prevent gun violence concentrate on ILLEGAL WEAPONS. The best dumbass option was Gov. Kathy Hochuls option. You create background checks for purchasing bullets. Soooooooooo if your gonna pay 2.50 far a background check for 10 bullets ya might as well buy 1000 bullets. You pay the same 2.50 for 10 bullets as you would for a 1000 bullets. That is how you prevent gun violence. You make it advantageous to buy more bullets for your money. :roll: :roll:
Check again, the nightly carnage in Urban America are perpetrated by folks in possession of ILLEGAL WEAPONS. I guess they don't count on your score card? What is our new gun czar going to do about ILLEGAL WEAPONS? That would involve proactive policing. The policy in urban America today is reactive policing. That is where the police show up, pick up the shell casings, ask around if anybody saw the shooting and then call in the fire department to wash the blood off of the street. I don't consider that much of a winning strategy.
I guess we can only hope our new gun czar performs better in her new role than she did fixing the southern border? When it comes to any task involving our esteemed vice president the Peter Principle takes over in ernest.
Bob Ross:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:49 am
Check again, the nightly carnage in Urban America are perpetrated by folks in possession of ILLEGAL WEAPONS. I guess they don't count on your score card? What is our new gun czar going to do about ILLEGAL WEAPONS? That would involve proactive policing. The policy in urban America today is reactive policing. That is where the police show up, pick up the shell casings, ask around if anybody saw the shooting and then call in the fire department to wash the blood off of the street. I don't consider that much of a winning strategy.
I guess we can only hope our new gun czar performs better in her new role than she did fixing the southern border? When it comes to any task involving our esteemed vice president the Peter Principle takes over in ernest.
Let’s split the difference and say, there are too fcuking many weapons in circulation. Period.

So, how to solve that little problem? It sure as h!ll isn’t correctable by selling more…
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:30 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:49 am
Let’s split the difference and say, there are too fcuking many weapons in circulation. Period.

So, how to solve that little problem? It sure as h!ll isn’t correctable by selling more…
Why not? .....they are fine being more tolerant of people killing themselves with drugs, so much so, that they could care less, about all the fen-fen coming our way.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”