Crime and Punishment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Crime and Punishment

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:59 pm We won’t need prisons under President DeSantis. In his regime, everyone who is arrested will be shot. That’s not including those who come across the border who will be shot prior to arrest.

No need for arrangements, trials, and sentencings. Ronnie will do away with that pesky presumption of innocence BS. If you are arrested, you are guilty!
If the FBI is put in charge of security they might might just mow em all down. That seems to be the new FBI modus operandi. They did a fine job serving that arrest warrant on that poor troubled disabled veteran with PTSD and a bunch of other mental health issues. You might be on to something here NJ?
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Anti-cop Minnesota Democratic Party official left bloodied in violent carjacking — now calls for tougher crime laws

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/anti-cop- ... W9gxh-tvaM

A Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party official who once vowed to “dismantle” the Minneapolis Police Department is now calling for tougher crime laws after she was beaten and bloodied in a carjacking outside her home this week.

Violence will change your mind
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:59 am Anti-cop Minnesota Democratic Party official left bloodied in violent carjacking — now calls for tougher crime laws

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/anti-cop- ... W9gxh-tvaM

A Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party official who once vowed to “dismantle” the Minneapolis Police Department is now calling for tougher crime laws after she was beaten and bloodied in a carjacking outside her home this week.

Violence will change your mind
A Fan nailed it in another thread..
meet the old boss, same as the new boss. There is nothing more effective for changing peoples hearts and minds than being on the receiving end of a good old fashioned ass whooping.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:41 pmThere is nothing more effective for changing peoples hearts and minds than being on the receiving end of a good old fashioned ass whooping.
You're 100% right...

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:02 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:41 pmThere is nothing more effective for changing peoples hearts and minds than being on the receiving end of a good old fashioned ass whooping.
You're 100% right...

That must be where the thugs of today learned the concept. The difference is nobody prosecutes the thugs. Wanna bet none of those cops are wearing a badge today? Do you recall Reginald Denny being almost beaten to death for driving his rig down the wrong street at the wrong time?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Why bother with 4 D when you can live in a 1.3 dimension worldview.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:49 am Why bother with 4 D when you can live in a 1.3 dimension worldview.
Are you and triple R the same person? There are times I need the decoder ringer to decipher what your trying to say. You must be so highly intelligent that you are unaware just how highly intelligent you really are.
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:20 amThe difference is nobody prosecutes the thugs.
The US is normally at the highest incarceration rate and highest number of total inmates in the world.

We don't prosecute the thugs? And what is your definition of a thug?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:13 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:20 amThe difference is nobody prosecutes the thugs.
The US is normally at the highest incarceration rate and highest number of total inmates in the world.

So what is your point? The US shouldn't incarcerate criminals? You don't even ponder the question why so many people are breaking the law in the 1st place? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. The worst of the worst seldom are prosecuted because of the "no snitch" rule. You familiar with that concept? There would be even more bad people cooling their heels in jail if not through their tactic of fear and intimidation of witnesses. I guess those "thugs" being allowed to remain free does not bother you one little bit. :roll:
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:09 am

So what is your point? The US shouldn't incarcerate criminals? You don't even ponder the question why so many people are breaking the law in the 1st place? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. The worst of the worst seldom are prosecuted because of the "no snitch" rule. You familiar with that concept? There would be even more bad people cooling their heels in jail if not through their tactic of fear and intimidation of witnesses. I guess those "thugs" being allowed to remain free does not bother you one little bit. :roll:
My point is we already do prosecute the thugs. More than anyone else in the world.

You're sure good at stuffing your words into other people's mouths.

There's a great story about a little chicken who believes the sky is falling when it isn't. You should read it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:06 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:09 am

My point is we already do prosecute the thugs. More than anyone else in the world.

You're sure good at stuffing your words into other people's mouths.

There's a great story about a little chicken who believes the sky is falling when it isn't. You should read it.
of course, some people want to be angry and scared.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Caution, when flying and going through TSA: https://x.com/simonateba/status/1702308 ... 57216?s=20
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:54 pm Caution, when flying and going through TSA: https://x.com/simonateba/status/1702308 ... 57216?s=20
ugh, I assume these guys were/are being prosecuted? I don't see the actual money being stolen, but the hand action sure as heck looks like something is being taken and put into a pocket. Definitely caution...I put my obvious valuables in a separate little round container they provide which is easily seen and watch it go through...if it didn't come out intact I'd raise holy hell. You can also hand that directly to the agent and they take it around to you by hand.

Take your time...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Arguably the biggest drug lord's wife, who participated in his business empire, and she received a measly 3 years....now walking free: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 9DTfYxolxo
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:22 pm Arguably the biggest drug lord's wife, who participated in his business empire, and she received a measly 3 years....now walking free: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 9DTfYxolxo
>> Prosecutors had asked for 48 months in prison which was nine months below the sentencing guideline minimum, five years of supervised release and the $1.5 million forfeiture, after considering several factors. Although her crimes are serious, federal prosecutor Anthony Nardozzi said in court that her role was minimal and that Coronel was "a cog in a very large wheel of a criminal organization."

Coronel also accepted full responsibility quickly after her arrest, saving the government time and resources in hearings and eventual trial preparation, and that she has no prior criminal record, officials said.

Lichtman contended the time Coronel has already served has been harsh, due to Covid restrictions and being in lockdown 22 hours a day for her safety. The judge said he considered those conditions, but noted due to Covid, they may not improve.

The judge went below the recommendation made by prosecutors as he considered not only those factors but also that she met Guzman when she was a minor, 17 years old, and married him at 18. <<
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

police thugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WR4M_c7pFs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wk-mRv1Nlo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDe6W9_APNU

just like those police criminals who persecuted the innocent Central Park Five ~ they are now happily retired living off the fat pensions financed by taxpayers instead of spending their lives in jail where they belong.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Former Clinton impeachment prosecutor sentenced to 22 months in prison

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/1 ... a-00116977

A former U.S. congressperson from Indiana was sentenced Tuesday to 22 months in prison for making illegal stock trades based on inside information while working as a consultant and lobbyist after he left office.

Former U.S. Rep. Steve Buyer, 64, a House Republican from 1993 to 2011, was also ordered to forfeit $354,027, representing the amount of illegal gains, and to pay a $10,000 fine.

Buyer, a lawyer and Persian Gulf War veteran, once chaired the House Veterans’ Affairs committee and was a House prosecutor at ex-President Bill Clinton’s 1998 impeachment trial.

Buyer was convicted in connection with insider trading involving the $26.5 billion merger of T-Mobile and Sprint, announced in April 2018, and illegal trades in the management consulting company Navigant when his client Guidehouse was set to acquire it in a deal publicly disclosed weeks later.

Like so many of the RepubliCONs who persecuted Clinton, they turned out to be a bunch of perverts and crooks. So where is the news media to make a big deal of this like they did with Clinton?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Not sure if you all have seen the video of these two criminals mow down and kill a person on a bike...it is rather brutal. Now the driver believes he'll be out in 30 days. Wonder where he got that idea? https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cxf-Ie1r ... _copy_link
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:54 pm Not sure if you all have seen the video of these two criminals mow down and kill a person on a bike...it is rather brutal. Now the driver believes he'll be out in 30 days. Wonder where he got that idea? https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cxf-Ie1r ... _copy_link
And some of the liberals on this forum whine about Clarence Thomas going on a fishing trip? When you live in a glass house it is never wise to throw stones. :D
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Makes you question race stats from here out:
https://x.com/endwokeness/status/170525 ... a82I2GssRg
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”