The Biden Department of Justice

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: The Biden Department of Justice

Post by youthathletics »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:08 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:59 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:55 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:55 pm Biden Crime Syndicate gettin' paid. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0#comments

From State Energy HK Limited’s $3 million transfer, Robinson Walker, LLC subsequently distributed $1,065,692 in “incremental payments over a period of approximately three months” to as many as four Biden family members, according to the memorandum.
Darn Chinese geniuses. While every American assumed they'd never again see Joe Biden in politics after the Democratic Obama administration ended and a Republican Trump administration began, the Chinese were forward thinking enough to know a 78 year old Biden would run in 2020. A brilliant investment.

So glad Congress is investigating a seemingly legal payment to an American citizen. When does the Kushner investigation start?
KelliAnne is hot on the Kushner trail...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... bdac&ei=17
Speaking of grift:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-failed ... 27940.html

Putin would be proud of his buddy:

Trump could save the Popes life and they’d find a way to blame him for something.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:12 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:55 pm Biden Crime Syndicate gettin' paid. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0#comments

From State Energy HK Limited’s $3 million transfer, Robinson Walker, LLC subsequently distributed $1,065,692 in “incremental payments over a period of approximately three months” to as many as four Biden family members, according to the memorandum.
Darn Chinese geniuses. While every American assumed they'd never again see Joe Biden in politics after the Democratic Obama administration ended and a Republican Trump administration began, the Chinese were forward thinking enough to know a 78 year old Biden would run in 2020. A brilliant investment.

So glad Congress is investigating a seemingly legal payment to an American citizen. When does the Kushner investigation start?
KelliAnne is hot on the Kushner trail...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... bdac&ei=17
Speaking of grift:

Trump could save the Popes life and they’d find a way to blame him for something.
But he's never done anything like that in his tawdry life. So, you know, irrelevant.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:12 pm Trump could save the Popes life and they’d find a way to blame him for something.
Same for Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton........all you need is the "wrong letter", my man.

Aren't partisans annoying? ;)
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Speaking of grift:

Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and you will still defend him.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:19 pm

Speaking of grift:

Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and you will still defend him.
Gotta admit he’s putting up some stats! Sexual assault, tax fraud, insurrection. My man is doing work!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:11 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:19 pm

Speaking of grift:

Gotta admit he’s putting up some stats! Sexual assault, tax fraud, insurrection. My man is doing work!
They all do it!
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Is Jim Jordan the most ODIOUS congressman in the House today?

He just opening a hearing with a litany of falsehoods and innuendo, with Merrick Garland sitting in front of him.

The rhetoric being used these days to denigrate, accuse and tear down the DoJ is DESPICABLE and downright DANGEROUS.

At some point, these bozos need to be called out for their bullshirt.

Hoping AG Garland opens up on them with both barrels in this hearing.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:15 am Is Jim Jordan the most ODIOUS congressman in the House today?

He just opening a hearing with a litany of falsehoods and innuendo, with Merrick Garland sitting in front of him.

The rhetoric being used these days to denigrate, accuse and tear down the DoJ is DESPICABLE and downright DANGEROUS.

I mean Gaetz. Boebert. MTG.

When you make James Comer look legit you have perfected the heel role. Except this isn’t scripted wrestling unfortunately….
njbill

Post by njbill »

Gohmert, Santos are also on the list.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Fox News is an absolute CANCER on the body politic. 24/7/365. Flat deplorable.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Typical Lax Dad

a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 pm
Gee, Tld.....how come the House hasn't brought out Barr, Rettig, or Wray to tell America why they didn't open a case on Joe so that we can all move on?
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:43 pm
Gee, Tld.....how come the House hasn't brought out Barr, Rettig, or Wray to tell America why they didn't open a case on Joe so that we can all move on?
I can’t believe the position that people on this board are taking… God damn, I know these guys don’t like “democrats” but Jesus use your brain.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:57 pm
I can’t believe the position that people on this board is taking… God damn, I know these guys don’t like “democrats” but Jesus use your brain.
You don't like Republicans and God damn my man your perspective is formed by your own disdain for the other party. I like my perspective, BOTH parties can kiss my ass. GO BERNIE!!!!🇺🇲
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:15 am Is Jim Jordan the most ODIOUS congressman in the House today?

Yes, DEPLORABLE.

Garland took the high road and followed DOJ policy, they don't comment on on-going investigations.

And Jim Jordan is still over 500 days of ignoring his own subpoena to appear before Congress!

Not my father's GOP...
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:08 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:57 pm
I can’t believe the position that people on this board are taking… God damn, I know these guys don’t like “democrats” but Jesus use your brain.
You don't like Republicans and God damn my man your perspective is formed by your own disdain for the other party. I like my perspective, BOTH parties can kiss my ass. GO BERNIE!!!!🇺🇲
Thanks
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Sen. Robert Menendez, his wife, and three New Jersey businessmen have been indicted by a federal grand jury in New York.
The powerful Democratic senator from New Jersey stands accused of “bribery offenses”.

Press conference at 11

This is the second go-around for Menendez - hung jury a few years back on similar charges of bribery.

Some of these pols just cannot help themselves. :oops:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:23 am Sen. Robert Menendez, his wife, and three New Jersey businessmen have been indicted by a federal grand jury in New York.
The powerful Democratic senator from New Jersey stands accused of “bribery offenses”.

Press conference at 11

This is the second go-around for Menendez - hung jury a few years back on similar charges of bribery.

This is what political corruption actually looks like.
Piles of cash, gold bars, text messages, DNA, etc.

Gotta prove the actual official acts committed by the Senator, which they were unable to do last time. Text messages look damning. Wife a big problem, apparently.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:23 am Sen. Robert Menendez, his wife, and three New Jersey businessmen have been indicted by a federal grand jury in New York.

Press conference at 11

His daughter used to be pretty hot at least?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:23 am

Press conference at 11

His daughter used to be pretty hot at least?
Kind of a dbaggery response dont you think? I guess the coffee was worn off. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”