Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:10 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:31 am No one is disputing that files and emails in question are Hunters, OS.
So why are you quibbling about the source & authenticity of the evidence found on the laptops.
Because it's important for YOU to understand what the House is working with, OS. They don't have the real laptop. It's important to understand that.

And important for YOU to understand that the media never had access to the actual laptop.

And important for YOU to understand that all anyone had regarding the laptop before the 2020 election....was Giuliani's "word", and third hand stories about what Giuliani said was on the laptop.

So long as you get all that? We're good. I'm not trying to deflect anything. You can tell by your postings that you've figured out that there isn't a conspiracy to protect Joe and Hunter, and you've got that part squared, too.

All you are left with is asking Weiss your question about the SOL, which is a legitimate, non-TinFoil question.
ggait

Post by ggait »

All you are left with is asking Weiss your question about the SOL, which is a legitimate, non-TinFoil question.
And MG said today, again, under oath, for like the 10th time, that Weiss had all the authority needed to pursue the case as he saw fit. Which is what Weiss says. Which is what five other people in the room with so-called WB-er say.

MG also says, again, that Weiss will file a report, that Congress will get said report, that Garland will make said report public, and that Weiss will testify before Congress.

"One more fact that is important, and that is that this investigation is being conducted by Mr. Weiss, an appointee of President Trump," Garland responded. "You will, at the appropriate time, have the opportunity to ask Mr. Weiss that question and he will no doubt address it in the public report that will be transmitted to the Congress."

Come on MG. You really suck at cover-ups. Get in the game buddy -- we need everyone to be in on it so we can get Sleepy Joe re-elected. Sheesh!!!!
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:05 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:25 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:02 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:32 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:35 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:44 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:23 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:51 pm Indictment

Biden’s set of circumstances represent about 1% of the population under discussion. The Special Prosecutor had several while he was serving as US Attorney in DE. He did not prosecute them. Generally there is no prosecution unless the false statement is accompanied by an aggravating circumstance eg a crime. In other words Biden is being treated differently from the rest of the class.

Meanwhile in TX the pure corruption of the current iteration is a showcase of a clearly guilty AG. Threats of having a primary or against family etc. it is symptomatic of the corruption in the GOP nationally and locally.
Shamefully, it is.
Romney spoke directly to it.

Watching/listening to Trump yesterday talk dismissively about all those government lawyers he’d appointed as RINOs…
MAGA has choked out any integrity
:D mdlax... you need a MAGA vaccine jab (preferably mRNA of course)
Don't worry, my anti-MAGA immunity is very strong. ;)

But man there's a lot of walking dead infected out there...
There was never any political affiliation among walkers. They would eat anyone no questions asked... :D
Sounds like MAGA GOP
They’ll eat anything with a pulse (integrity). They don’t care who you are, what your political party affiliation has been, follow the cult or you must be destroyed (eaten).
It ain't like your democratic party behaves any better. Brain dead zombies will devour whatever is in front of them. You clearly are not aware of how your democratic party runs the State of New York. There was even a time when King Andy wanted all republicans to leave NYS or he would eat their brains out. :D You should be ashamed to mention the word integrity when it comes to how your party of preference runs this state. It ain't about integrity my man it is about power and using that power to crush the opposition.
I ain't a Dem, cradle.

And no, I never said that Dems can't behave badly when they have too much control and don't need to compete. Part of why I was happy to be an R in Massachusetts and Maryland, pre-MAGA. Competition is good.

But no, we don't see Dems generally behaving anything like this that we're seeing in MAGA.
You ain't a dem??? Could a fooled me.... :D Your memory fails you old sod. I've busted your chops about your political affiliation quite a few times. You'll still never convince me you are a Republican. No legitimate republican would ever vote for a rat faced weasel like Biden and then be proud of doing so. You had a 3rd option old sod...vote for a 3rd party candidate or take a pass on voting for either piece of chit both parties offered to the American people. You chose your pile of presidential chit and have been an enthusiastic supporter of that pile of chit since he was sworn in. No Republican would ever do such a thing. No Republican would ever vote for a Democrat for POTUS and then feel proud about doing so. Of course when your a blue blood Rockefeller liberal Republican your not likely to be the featured speaker at the RNC. Your of the Sorosian wing of the Republican party. 8-)
FTR my mom would have NEVER voted for a piece of chit like Richard Nixon. If LBJ had not dropped out she would have voted for him. She may have went to confession and admitted her sin. My mom despised LBJ almost as much as Nixon. I know that is a tangent but REAL DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS don't vote for the other party. I'm an independent who has already decided that if trump and Biden are my choices I will vote present in 2024. What a sorry ass country this is if Trump and Biden are the choices of their respective parties. These freaking 2 clowns are the best this nation has to offer? :roll: :roll:
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Authenticating Hunter’s laptop is Rudy Giuliani:

Cassidy Hutchinson, the former top aid to Trump's WH chief of staff Mark Meadows, claims in her new book that she was groped by Rudy Giuliani on the day of the attack on the Capitol:

"He put his hand under my blazer, then my skirt..."

I feel his frozen fingers trail up my thigh.”

“He tilts his chin up. The whites of his eyes look jaundiced. My eyes dart to John Eastman, who flashes a leering grin."

“I fight against the tension in my muscles and recoil from Rudy’s grip … filled with rage, I storm through the tent, on yet another quest for Mark.”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:41 pm Authenticating Hunter’s laptop is Rudy Giuliani:

Cassidy Hutchinson, the former top aid to Trump's WH chief of staff Mark Meadows, claims in her new book that she was groped by Rudy Giuliani on the day of the attack on the Capitol:

“He tilts his chin up. The whites of his eyes look jaundiced. My eyes dart to John Eastman, who flashes a leering grin."

“I fight against the tension in my muscles and recoil from Rudy’s grip … filled with rage, I storm through the tent, on yet another quest for Mark.”
You been dipping into Dmacs stash of Maui wowi?
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:41 pm Authenticating Hunter’s laptop is Rudy Giuliani:

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:08 pm
And MG said today, again, under oath, for like the 10th time, that Weiss had all the authority needed to pursue the case as he saw fit. Which is what Weiss says. Which is what five other people in the room with so-called WB-er say.

MG also says, again, that Weiss will file a report, that Congress will get said report, that Garland will make said report public, and that Weiss will testify before Congress.

"One more fact that is important, and that is that this investigation is being conducted by Mr. Weiss, an appointee of President Trump," Garland responded. "You will, at the appropriate time, have the opportunity to ask Mr. Weiss that question and he will no doubt address it in the public report that will be transmitted to the Congress."

Come on MG. You really suck at cover-ups. Get in the game buddy -- we need everyone to be in on it so we can get Sleepy Joe re-elected. Sheesh!!!!
He had all of the authority he needed yet still needed to be named SC to verify all the authority that he always had. Dave Ross use to read news like this on the radio so it would make more sense to people... you just have to read it real slooooooooooow. So after reading it real slooooooooooow why did Weiss need to be appointed SC if he had the authority of a SC already??? I need Dave Ross to explain this one. 8-)
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:01 pm

He had all of the authority he needed yet still needed to be named SC to verify all the authority that he always had. Dave Ross use to read news like this on the radio so it would make more sense to people... you just have to read it real slooooooooooow. So after reading it real slooooooooooow why did Weiss need to be appointed SC if he had the authority of a SC already??? I need Dave Ross to explain this one. 8-)
... it is a question of jurisdiction. He had all the authority he needed as long as the case was in Delaware. To pursue anything in the US, he needs to have SC authority. When Weiss came to believe he needed to pursue a line of investigation outside of his local office jurisdiction, he asked for SC authority.

This is my understanding.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ggait

Post by ggait »

He had all of the authority he needed yet still needed to be named SC to verify all the authority that he always had.
Cray Cray is stubbornly denying or ignoring publicly verifiable facts. Willful blindness.

Weiss himself has explained this in actual court filings.

If Weiss wanted to charge someone outside of DE, he could do that by following a couple different standard DOJ procedural jurisdictional avenues. Since he was heading down the path of a plea bargain, he did not need to charge HB outside of DE. Because the plea bargain was done completely within the confines of the District of Delaware.

Once the plea bargain fell apart, Weiss felt the need to charge HB outside of DE. In order to do that, he asked USAG MG to make him a special counsel. Which USAG MG did within 24 hours.

Like I said, Garland and Weiss are just awful at conspiring and covering up.

JFC Cray. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Weiss, a Trump nominee, was already in charge of the investigation but had requested that he be elevated to special counsel.

That appointment came Aug. 11, shortly before prosecutors from Weiss' office said negotiations over the tax and gun charges against Biden had collapsed. His office noted in court filings that without the plea agreement in place, there were venue issues and the case would most likely have to go to trial in California or Washington, D.C. Prosecutors also suggested that they might bring different charges in the new case.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... rcna103750
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:13 pm
He had all of the authority he needed yet still needed to be named SC to verify all the authority that he always had.
Cray Cray is stubbornly denying or ignoring publicly verifiable facts. Willful blindness.

If Weiss wanted to charge someone outside of DE, he could do that by following a couple different standard DOJ procedural jurisdictional avenues. Since he was heading down the path of a plea bargain, he did not need to charge HB outside of DE. Because the plea bargain was done completely within the confines of the District of Delaware.

Once the plea bargain fell apart, Weiss felt the need to charge HB outside of DE. In order to do that, he asked USAG MG to make him a special counsel. Which USAG MG did within 24 hours.

Weiss, a Trump nominee, was already in charge of the investigation but had requested that he be elevated to special counsel.

That appointment came Aug. 11, shortly before prosecutors from Weiss' office said negotiations over the tax and gun charges against Biden had collapsed. His office noted in court filings that without the plea agreement in place, there were venue issues and the case would most likely have to go to trial in California or Washington, D.C. Prosecutors also suggested that they might bring different charges in the new case.

I'm being lectured by the lawyer who lectured me this chitshow would NEVER HAPPEN!!!
You wanna see fat, dumb, stupid and drunk counselor look in the mirror... FTR counselor I'm more of a pothead these days. 8-) You do understand counselor your the highly skilled and experienced lawyer who does not know his ass from a hole in ground in regards to the legal technicalities of this case. :D
What is your next prediction based on your legal expertise? Then I can compare your expertise to what the Vegas odds are... :D There is money to be made here for me.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Another witness throwing cold water on Shapley's claims, his boss, under oath: https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/20/politics ... index.html
old salt

Post by old salt »

...& while diddling around with a plea bargain for the last 3 years of Hunter's tax filings, he let the SOL run on the 3 previous years, without a tolling agreement that would extend the SOL. Thus, when the plea deal fell apart, Hunter skated on his failure to file for the first 3 years. A period when Pop the Big Guy was the serving VP & much of the questionable foreign earnings flowed in. More great DE old boy network lawyering ?
This is a big part of why the IRS WB's came forward.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:04 pm

...& while diddling around with a plea bargain for the last 3 years of Hunter's tax filings, he let the SOL run on the 3 previous years, without a tolling agreement that would extend the SOL. Thus, when the plea deal fell apart, Hunter skated on his failure to file for the first 3 years. A period when Pop the Big Guy was the serving VP & much of the questionable foreign earnings flowed in. More great DE old boy network lawyering ?
This is a big part of why the IRS WB's came forward.
:lol: :lol: :lol: in the real world, how is your man Tuberville doing?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:21 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:10 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:31 am No one is disputing that files and emails in question are Hunters, OS.
So why are you quibbling about the source & authenticity of the evidence found on the laptops.
Because it's important for YOU to understand what the House is working with, OS. They don't have the real laptop. It's important to understand that.

And important for YOU to understand that the media never had access to the actual laptop.

And important for YOU to understand that all anyone had regarding the laptop before the 2020 election....was Giuliani's "word", and third hand stories about what Giuliani said was on the laptop.

So long as you get all that? We're good. I'm not trying to deflect anything. You can tell by your postings that you've figured out that there isn't a conspiracy to protect Joe and Hunter, and you've got that part squared, too.

Thanks for the condescension about what you feel is important for me to understand. :roll:
Do YOU understand that the House investigators are corroborating whatever leads or evidence they cite from the laptop.
Thus the subpoenas for all the SARs & bank records & the investigative work done by the IRS WB's.

There's a lot left beyond just the SOL for the first 3 tax years. There's the final 3 tax years, 2 of which were covered by the plea deal which blew up.
There was enough there for 2 career IRS Agents to blow up their careers & professional lives.
It's not just influence peddling. How did it impact our foreign policy when Biden was VP then President ?
What about FARA, compared to Manafort, Gates, Craig & Flynn ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:08 pm Another witness throwing cold water on Shapley's claims, his boss, under oath: https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/20/politics ... index.html
So what ? He said -- he said. It does not change the fact that the SOL's expired & the plea deal fell apart, or any of the factual details that the WB's brought forward.
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:28 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:01 pm

... it is a question of jurisdiction. He had all the authority he needed as long as the case was in Delaware. To pursue anything in the US, he needs to have SC authority. When Weiss came to believe he needed to pursue a line of investigation outside of his local office jurisdiction, he asked for SC authority.

This is my understanding.
So why didn't Weiss get it done before the SOL on the first 3 years expired ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:22 pm Thanks for the condescension about what you feel is important for me to understand. :roll:
Sigh. It's not condescension. You asked the question "why are you quibbling". I answered your question. You plainly had no idea that the media and the House never had possession of the laptop, and that both were operating with the copies from Giuliani. If you HONESTLY care about getting the truth, these are MAJOR details. Now you know. You're welcome.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:22 pm Do YOU understand that the House investigators are corroborating whatever leads or evidence they cite from the laptop.
Sure they are. And they're shooting straight pool. :roll:

How is it that you mock the Jan6th hearing---rightfully so---for being political theatre.

Yet at the same time, you're acting like any of these House hearings are remotely important or serious or truthful in any way? Shut the partisan nonsense down for a change, willya?

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:22 pm There's a lot left beyond the SOL for the first 3 tax years. There's the final 3 tax years, 2 of which were covered by the plea deal which blew up.
There was enough there for 2 career IRS Agents to blow up their careers & professional lives.
It's not just influence peddling. How did it impact our foreign policy when Biden was VP then President ?
So we're right back to the same thing i'm telling you over and over and over. And I just told you again on the other thread.

......how come the House hasn't brought out Barr, Rettig, or Wray to tell America why they didn't open a case on Joe so that we can all move on?

Got an answer for this yet, OS? What needs to happen for you to realize you're being played like a Grand Piano?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:31 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:22 pm Thanks for the condescension about what you feel is important for me to understand. :roll:
Sigh. It's not condescension. You asked the question "why are you quibbling". I answered your question. You plainly had no idea that the media and the House never had possession of the laptop, and that both were operating with the copies from Giuliani. If you HONESTLY care about getting the truth, these are MAJOR details. Now you know. You're welcome.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:22 pm Do YOU understand that the House investigators are corroborating whatever leads or evidence they cite from the laptop.
Sure they are. And they're shooting straight pool. :roll:

How is it that you mock the Jan6th hearing---rightfully so---for being political theatre.

Yet at the same time, you're acting like any of these House hearings are remotely important or serious or truthful in any way? Shut the partisan nonsense down for a change, willya?
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:22 pm There's a lot left beyond the SOL for the first 3 tax years. There's the final 3 tax years, 2 of which were covered by the plea deal which blew up.
So we're right back to the same thing i'm telling you over and over and over. And I just told you again on the other thread.

......how come the House hasn't brought out Barr, Rettig, or Wray to tell America why they didn't open a case on Joe so that we can all move on?

Got an answer for this yet, OS? What needs to happen for you to realize you're being played like a Grand Piano?
I never claimed the House investigators or media had the actual laptop in their possession. That was your diversionary assertion on my behalf, in an attempt to discredit anything that was in the laptop..

I mock the Jan 6 comm for not examining the security & intel failures of Jan 6. Chief Sund is finally testifying before the House this week -- you should check it out.

The House investigators are examining financial records as did the IRS WB's.
Do you question that the IRS WB's were "playing straight pool" ?

Barr has answered your questions in the media. The SOLs expired well after Garland was AG, with Weiss answering to him.
The IRS WB's were not able to make their case to Weiss, in person, until Oct 2022.
Did you want Barr, Rettig or Wray to proceed based on an incomplete investigation by Weiss & the IRS ?
Stop making that pathetic whatabout excuse -- it's a cheap diversion.

5 years (2014 -- 2019) of blowing off paying taxes & failure to report foreign income. Misdemeanors & probation ?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... s-n1250973
https://whyy.org/articles/delaware-hunt ... urt-trial/
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:47 pm I never claimed the House investigators or media had the actual laptop in their possession. That was your diversionary assertion on my behalf, in an attempt to discredit anything that was in the laptop..
:lol: You had NO IDEA they were working with Giuliani's "copies". You also had no idea the media never had access to the laptop. You also had no idea that the media didn't even have access to what Giuliani claimed was a copy of Hunter's laptop until after the election.

You were fooled and tricked, and your ego won't let you just admit that (happens to all of us) and move the F on.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:47 pm I mock the Jan 6 comm for not examining the security & intel failures of Jan 6
Buffalo bagels. You know it was a partisan show, and called it out as such as it happened.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:47 pm Barr has answered your questions in the media.
:lol: No. He hasn't. Not even close.

:lol: But sure, play dumb, and act like you don't know why the House hasn't called Barr.

(psst: it's because the Dems can ask him questions)
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:47 pm
5 years (2014 -- 2019) of blowing off paying taxes & failure to report foreign income. Misdemeanors & probation ?
:lol: And Trump was found guilty of running a fraudulent charity. He do any jail time for that, like so many other Americans doing time for such things? You gonna scream about your Deep State with that, too?

F no. Welcome to America. Please, by all means, complain about how the rich get away with this stuff. The libs would LOVE to have you in their camp on this point.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdca/pr/ch ... heir-taxes

Return to “POLITICS”