Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:47 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:31 pm Have fun with this fellas ;) For Cradle's benefit - these statements were all UNDER OATH.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/19/politics ... index.html

"Witness testimony disputes IRS whistleblower allegations in Hunter Biden probe as Republicans begin impeachment inquiry.

New testimony from a number of FBI and Internal Revenue Service officials casts doubt on key claims from an IRS whistleblower who alleges there was political interference in the federal criminal investigation of Hunter Biden’s taxes.

According to transcripts provided to CNN, several FBI and IRS officials brought in for closed-door testimony by House Republicans in recent days said they don’t remember US Attorney David Weiss saying that he lacked the authority to decide whether to bring charges against the president’s son, or that Weiss said he had been denied a request for special counsel status."
The IRS whistleblower took detailed notes of the meeting. There is not remembering and documenting what was said. You think you understand the difference? Do these other folks have an indentict memory? Are they just lying. I'll roll with the IRS guy who took notes of the meeting over the folks who don't remember chit. 😆 FTR, how did their testimony under oath play out... we don't remember chit? That sounds like they were briefed using the HRC playbook of...I don't recall, I don't remember. :D
Eiditic. Doesn’t mean what you think it means. It is a visual recall with high precision, but the “image” doesn’t last very long. In my case, just long enough to “ace” the silly tests that were a matter of filling in items elided from something (diagram, etc.) I knew would be the subject of the test. Well, until my teacher got wise to this “ability” and gave me special tests… :roll:
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:13 pm Why can’t this simple, cogent explanation get through?

“ If Joe followed through and granted that access? Bill Barr would have been all over that, and opened a case on Joe. That didn't happen, which tells you all you need to know.”
Curious....why does the line in the sand have to be drawn at the end of the Trump / Barr term?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:29 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:13 pm Why can’t this simple, cogent explanation get through?

“ If Joe followed through and granted that access? Bill Barr would have been all over that, and opened a case on Joe. That didn't happen, which tells you all you need to know.”
Curious....why does the line in the sand have to be drawn at the end of the Trump / Barr term?
Because folks (I leave out particulars) are claiming that the Biden Admin. is covering for Hunter and/or Joe.

Folks are convinced that Wray and Weiss are "in on it", even though they are both Republicans and lifelong conservatives, and both of them are STILL in office. Folks think that "doesn't matter", and don't want to hear how stupid of a claim that is.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:22 am
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am afan does not want you to focus on the facts of the case. He wants to divert your attention by playing the who was in charge when game, despite the fact that the IRS WB's testified that the case was still under investigation & they were not ready to proceed before Oct 2022.
:lol: Four years after the investigation started. That's the 9/11 inquiry and the Mueller investigation combined. Oh yeah, that sounds

What I want you do to do is, no matter what, tell us everything is a conspiracy, Old Salt. And this conspiracy is so serious, that Bill Barr and Trump himself are in on it, in addition to Wray and Weiss-----both lifelong conservatives and Republicans
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am The FBI did not get the laptop until Dec 2019 & it was dismissed as Russian disinformation
Nope. It was Rudy Giuliani's claim that he had a copy of the laptop was dismissed as Russian disinformation. You're simply wrong here, my man.

You don't want to hear that you got played by Giuliani. And Trump, for that matter. They have tricked and fooled you at every turn, and you continue to fall for their nonsense. There's sadly nothing anyone here can do to stop you from doing this. Oh well. Enjoy your conspiracy.

I would say "vote Republican" to get rid of your Deep State. But hilariously, you and Tech are convinced that the Republicans are "in on it", too, and are working (checks notes) to throw their careers away in an effort to (checks notes) save Hunter Biden (?). Right. That's it. Weiss is in love with Hunter, and they're gonna run away to France when this is all over. There. I figured it out.

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am Before the laptop, the IRS had no way of knowing about the foreign income if it was not reported as such.
:lol: You mean besides a simple google search that would have popped up Hunter's employment at Burisma in less than a second?

Boy, this is a serious conspiracy. I'm starting to figure out that YOU are where this all leads to, Old Salt. That you are behind this effort to help Hunter Biden by (checks notes) dragging a simple tax investigation along for five years, instead of the handful of months it would take if this was a normal prosecution.
Get your facts straight.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... -mac-isaac
According to Isaac’s account, the FBI first made a forensic copy of the laptop, then returned weeks later with a subpoena and confiscated it. When he stopped hearing from the FBI, Isaac said he contacted several members of Congress, who did not respond. At that point, his intermediary reached out to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Robert Costello.

What probable cause did the Trump DoJ have to investigate Hunter ?
The IRS was negotiating with him on his taxes.
When did they do a referral to the DoJ ?

Do you accept the laptop as authentic, or still dismiss it as a Rudy scam ?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:56 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:22 am
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am afan does not want you to focus on the facts of the case. He wants to divert your attention by playing the who was in charge when game, despite the fact that the IRS WB's testified that the case was still under investigation & they were not ready to proceed before Oct 2022.
:lol: Four years after the investigation started. That's the 9/11 inquiry and the Mueller investigation combined. Oh yeah, that sounds

What I want you do to do is, no matter what, tell us everything is a conspiracy, Old Salt. And this conspiracy is so serious, that Bill Barr and Trump himself are in on it, in addition to Wray and Weiss-----both lifelong conservatives and Republicans
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am The FBI did not get the laptop until Dec 2019 & it was dismissed as Russian disinformation
Nope. It was Rudy Giuliani's claim that he had a copy of the laptop was dismissed as Russian disinformation. You're simply wrong here, my man.

You don't want to hear that you got played by Giuliani. And Trump, for that matter. They have tricked and fooled you at every turn, and you continue to fall for their nonsense. There's sadly nothing anyone here can do to stop you from doing this. Oh well. Enjoy your conspiracy.

I would say "vote Republican" to get rid of your Deep State. But hilariously, you and Tech are convinced that the Republicans are "in on it", too, and are working (checks notes) to throw their careers away in an effort to (checks notes) save Hunter Biden (?). Right. That's it. Weiss is in love with Hunter, and they're gonna run away to France when this is all over. There. I figured it out.

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am Before the laptop, the IRS had no way of knowing about the foreign income if it was not reported as such.
:lol: You mean besides a simple google search that would have popped up Hunter's employment at Burisma in less than a second?

Boy, this is a serious conspiracy. I'm starting to figure out that YOU are where this all leads to, Old Salt. That you are behind this effort to help Hunter Biden by (checks notes) dragging a simple tax investigation along for five years, instead of the handful of months it would take if this was a normal prosecution.
Get your facts straight.
According to Isaac’s account, the FBI first made a forensic copy of the laptop, then returned weeks later with a subpoena and confiscated it. When he stopped hearing from the FBI, Isaac said he contacted several members of Congress, who did not respond. At that point, his intermediary reached out to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Robert Costello.

What probable cause did the Trump DoJ have to investigate Hunter ?
The IRS was negotiating with him on his taxes.
When did they do a referral to the DoJ ?

Do you accept the laptop as authentic, or still dismiss it as a Rudy scam ?
The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he has a condition that affects his vision and “can’t be 100% sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair. The Wilmington shop owner said he contacted the FBI out of concern, but declined to specify what he meant.

…….He was concerned that it may not have been Hunter.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:56 pm Get your facts straight.
Oh, they're straight. Yours still aren't.

No one in the media had access to Hunter's actual laptop. They never have. EVER. You and the rest of TeamTInFoil DESPERATELY want to ignore this.

And what did the Media ACTUALLY have before the 2020 election? Oh, Rudy Giuliani's "word" that he had a copy of Hunter's Laptop and drive.

The media didn't even have a COPY of Hunter's laptop, let alone the laptop itself, before the election.

Yet you're here, playing dumb, acting like this is some silly detail.

Question: how the F do you "authenticate" a laptop if you not only don't have said laptop, but you're actually just given what Rudy Giuliani CLAIMS is excerpts from Hunter's laptop. I'll wait. Give me an answer, and I'll believe that you FINALLY get it.

AFTER the election, the NYTimes was given COPIES of the laptop. And even then? We have no freaking way of knowing if Giuliani gave them everything.

THAT is why everyone who isn't a Republican that's turned his brain off called BS on these stupid claims.

So next time, pay attention, and demand that Giuliani upload the thing in its entirety ala Wikileaks, and that way, everyone can judge for themselves.

Giuliani and Trump held back and filtered what was in Hunter's laptop to try and win an election, playing on the FACT that Republican voters turn their skepticism off anytime we're discussing Republicans.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:56 pm Do you accept the laptop as authentic, or still dismiss it as a Rudy scam ?
:lol: The one in the FBI's possession? If I recall they said yes, it's his.

As for what Giuliani's copied, what he gave to the NYPost, or gave to the NYtimes? I have no earthly idea, and neither do you.

He could have left stuff out, I don't know.

What I DO know is that before the 2020 election, the public had Giuliani's CLAIMS that he had Hunter's laptop, and that was it. That's what we had to go on.

And naturally, we didn't believe him. Next time? Upload the thing, and stop playing games.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Sigh. How many times do we have to go over this? The laptop was not authentic in the sense that it was not Hunter’s laptop. Some of the contents on the laptop are authentically Hunter’s. His laptop was hacked. Someone, who knows who, hacked Hunter. They uploaded the contents of his laptop, then found a laptop they thought they could pass off as his. Then they downloaded the authentic contents onto this phony laptop. They also sprinkled in some fabricated contents.

Then they dropped the laptop off at the blind guy’s repair shop in Delaware. They neglected to check where Hunter was on that day. Turns out he was in California which is kind of a big hole in the scam.

As I’ve said many times, if that was really Hunter’s laptop, why has nobody reported it has his DNA or fingerprints on it? Surely some of the Trumpists in the FBI would have leaked that if it were true. It’s not.

Carry on.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:25 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:02 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:32 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:35 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:44 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:23 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:51 pm Indictment

Biden’s set of circumstances represent about 1% of the population under discussion. The Special Prosecutor had several while he was serving as US Attorney in DE. He did not prosecute them. Generally there is no prosecution unless the false statement is accompanied by an aggravating circumstance eg a crime. In other words Biden is being treated differently from the rest of the class.

Meanwhile in TX the pure corruption of the current iteration is a showcase of a clearly guilty AG. Threats of having a primary or against family etc. it is symptomatic of the corruption in the GOP nationally and locally.
Shamefully, it is.
Romney spoke directly to it.

Watching/listening to Trump yesterday talk dismissively about all those government lawyers he’d appointed as RINOs…
MAGA has choked out any integrity
:D mdlax... you need a MAGA vaccine jab (preferably mRNA of course)
Don't worry, my anti-MAGA immunity is very strong. ;)

But man there's a lot of walking dead infected out there...
There was never any political affiliation among walkers. They would eat anyone no questions asked... :D
Sounds like MAGA GOP
They’ll eat anything with a pulse (integrity). They don’t care who you are, what your political party affiliation has been, follow the cult or you must be destroyed (eaten).
It ain't like your democratic party behaves any better. Brain dead zombies will devour whatever is in front of them. You clearly are not aware of how your democratic party runs the State of New York. There was even a time when King Andy wanted all republicans to leave NYS or he would eat their brains out. :D You should be ashamed to mention the word integrity when it comes to how your party of preference runs this state. It ain't about integrity my man it is about power and using that power to crush the opposition.
I ain't a Dem, cradle.

And no, I never said that Dems can't behave badly when they have too much control and don't need to compete. Part of why I was happy to be an R in Massachusetts and Maryland, pre-MAGA. Competition is good.

But no, we don't see Dems generally behaving anything like this that we're seeing in MAGA.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:52 pm Sigh. How many times do we have to go over this? The laptop was not authentic in the sense that it was not Hunter’s laptop. Some of the contents on the laptop are authentically Hunter’s. His laptop was hacked. Someone, who knows who, hacked Hunter. They uploaded the contents of his laptop, then found a laptop they thought they could pass off as his. Then they downloaded the authentic contents onto this phony laptop. They also sprinkled in some fabricated contents.

Then they dropped the laptop off at the blind guy’s repair shop in Delaware. They neglected to check where Hunter was on that day. Turns out he was in California which is kind of a big hole in the scam.

As I’ve said many times, if that was really Hunter’s laptop, why has nobody reported it has his DNA or fingerprints on it? Surely some of the Trumpists in the FBI would have leaked that if it were true. It’s not.

Carry on.
That does appear to be the accurate summary of the situation.

Probably not Hunter's laptop, certainly no proof that it was actually his, and most importantly no proof that all contents are correct and accurate, not hacked...no possible way to use any of this information in court, unless confirmed another way.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Well other FBI and IRS agents who were in the room testified today that they do not recall Weiss ever saying anything about not having final decision authority on Hunter. Trouble for the lying Gary Shapley testimony. He stands alone. Shouldn't surprise anyone familiar with the way today's republiCONs work. SOP for this scum.

The story.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:27 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:31 pm Have fun with this fellas ;) For Cradle's benefit - these statements were all UNDER OATH.

"Witness testimony disputes IRS whistleblower allegations in Hunter Biden probe as Republicans begin impeachment inquiry.

New testimony from a number of FBI and Internal Revenue Service officials casts doubt on key claims from an IRS whistleblower who alleges there was political interference in the federal criminal investigation of Hunter Biden’s taxes.

According to transcripts provided to CNN, several FBI and IRS officials brought in for closed-door testimony by House Republicans in recent days said they don’t remember US Attorney David Weiss saying that he lacked the authority to decide whether to bring charges against the president’s son, or that Weiss said he had been denied a request for special counsel status."
The IRS whistleblower took detailed notes of the meeting. There is not remembering and documenting what was said. You think you understand the difference? Do these other folks have an indentict memory? Are they just lying. I'll roll with the IRS guy who took notes of the meeting over the folks who don't remember chit. 😆 FTR, how did their testimony under oath play out... we don't remember chit? That sounds like they were briefed using the HRC playbook of...I don't recall, I don't remember. :D
Eiditic. Doesn’t mean what you think it means. It is a visual recall with high precision, but the “image” doesn’t last very long. In my case, just long enough to “ace” the silly tests that were a matter of filling in items elided from something (diagram, etc.) I knew would be the subject of the test. Well, until my teacher got wise to this “ability” and gave me special tests… :roll:
“casts doubt”

Just another opinion.

“ I’m a trained observer and won’t answer your pointed question”
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

“casts doubt”

Just another opinion.

a fan

Post by a fan »

lagerhead wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:53 pm

“casts doubt”

Just another opinion.

Why is this even an issue? Obviously Weiss indicted Hunter, which sorta answered the question: can he charge Hunter.....so isn't this whole thing moot?

Smoke and mirrors keeping Barr, Wray and Rettig from taking the stand, and clearing any of these issues up instantly.

Naturally, as I keep saying....we won't be hearing from them. Because of course we won't.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:18 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:56 pm Do you accept the laptop as authentic, or still dismiss it as a Rudy scam ?

As for what Giuliani's copied, what he gave to the NYPost, or gave to the NYtimes? I have no earthly idea, and neither do you.

What I DO know is that before the 2020 election, the public had Giuliani's CLAIMS that he had Hunter's laptop, and that was it. That's what we had to go on.

And naturally, we didn't believe him. Next time? Upload the thing, and stop playing games.
What is the House committee working with ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:52 pm Sigh. How many times do we have to go over this? The laptop was not authentic in the sense that it was not Hunter’s laptop. Some of the contents on the laptop are authentically Hunter’s. His laptop was hacked. Someone, who knows who, hacked Hunter. They uploaded the contents of his laptop, then found a laptop they thought they could pass off as his. Then they downloaded the authentic contents onto this phony laptop. They also sprinkled in some fabricated contents.

Carry on.
...& who pulled off this elaborate hoax ? Rudy ? The Russians ? Both ? Will Abby Lowe be proving this ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:34 pm

Not Hunter's laptop. That much I know for certain.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:16 pm Why is this even an issue? Obviously Weiss indicted Hunter, which sorta answered the question: can he charge Hunter.....so isn't this whole thing moot?
He didn't indict before the SOL ran on several tax years, or even get an extension of the SOL, which was possible.
There is no dispute about what Hunter did or did not file with the IRS. Why did Weiss let Hunter off the hook for those years ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:43 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:34 pm

Not Hunter's laptop. That much I know for certain.
Where do you think they first learned about the emails & other communications they're using ?

https://nypost.com/2023/03/13/comer-sub ... be-raskin/

Return to “POLITICS”