All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

SCLaxAttack

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by SCLaxAttack »

a fan wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:23 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:13 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:50 am
a fan wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:17 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:35 pm Far too many wanted to make that choice and were told NO, or you lose your career/livelihood or even your ability to play professional sports/tennis.
A. That wasn't Fauci. He didn't shut down a thing, and blaming him for that is just incorrect Who should be blamed?
B. We do that all the time with Vaccines, my man. Even post anti-Covid vaxx, every State still has vaccine mandates for school. So do other countries in the EU. Let me know when ANY States gets rid of those, and I'll buy what you're selling here.Every state got rid of those. Vaccine history IS not used for immigrants entering this country and school system. Not even required for them, the covid vaxx. Pro tennis players ? Nope. sorry, no entry for you Jokavic. No vaccine is 100% effective, and every single one of them has known side effects. The covid "vaccine" isn't effective, at all. It does NOT prevent one from getting covid. So.......where's the is call for freedom when it comes to those vaccines, my man? Show us the people who got small pox...umm...less. the COVID 'vaccine" doesn't work at preventing getting covid. What part of this simple concept arent' you rapping your head around ? tRumps fake vaccine , like everything he touches, doesn't work. IT DOESN"T WORK at preventing anything. SIde effects? you never cared about trUmps fake shot and all the "side effects" nope, you folks on this website NEVER cared about side effects. Because, ALL shots have "side effects", especially at the rate and percentage of THIS covid shot. Unreal, hands placed in a cold bucket of water, still saying warm and dry.

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:35 pm Putting complete and utter blind faith in a politicized 'vaccine' that was rushed along by a novel virus....and oddly the only thing that expressed with 100 certainty is that you must take this or risk death, serious long term health. And somehow 'they' knew all this in 2020.
And they were right, my man. What the heck are you on about here?

How many of your fellow Americans died in the last 3 years from this horrible virus? We topped 1,000,000 deaths! And counting! You're acting like nothing happened, my man. Come on. Life is not 100 % effective at keeping you alive. Especially if you are 78, obese, have diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD and spent most of your life drinking and smoking. DEAD. From COVID....of course.
Simple to answer question, which won't never be answered:

In the history of US Health care, have we ever "paid" a designating institution funds for listing a condition, like we do with the covid designation?

From college dorm "covid" wings of lockdowns, bagged meals and online learning (imagine THAT afan.....learning from a guy on the internet !! and the usual "non profit" hospitals, nursing homes, and even to the families of "covid" dead.....all get that extra coin by writing "covid" on paperwork.
This constant misinformation - as if you say it enough it will suddenly be true - is sooooo tiring.

Per the CDC, "Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated."

https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/vaccine-ba ... la%20virus.

But it's the CDC, the feds, so how can their information be trusted? :roll:
:lol: He doesn't believe his own nonsense. He's bored.

For example, the VAERS numbers he likes? He's forgotten that these reporting institutions were paid from Federal Covid funding to report these side effects. That's a RRR no-no, and according to RRR, they are incentivized to "report something"...anything...and are just making stuff up.

It's fantastic the number of times he violates his own made up rules.
It's just one of the reasons why your nickname for him of "Mr. Contrarian" is so appropriate.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:35 pm Far too many wanted to make that choice and were told NO, or you lose your career/livelihood or even your ability to play professional sports/tennis.
A. That wasn't Fauci. He didn't shut down a thing, and blaming him for that is just incorrect Who should be blamed?
B. We do that all the time with Vaccines, my man. Even post anti-Covid vaxx, every State still has vaccine mandates for school. So do other countries in the EU. Let me know when ANY States gets rid of those, and I'll buy what you're selling here.Every state got rid of those. Vaccine history IS not used for immigrants entering this country and school system. Not even required for them, the covid vaxx. Pro tennis players ? Nope. sorry, no entry for you Jokavic. No vaccine is 100% effective, and every single one of them has known side effects. The covid "vaccine" isn't effective, at all. It does NOT prevent one from getting covid. So.......where's the is call for freedom when it comes to those vaccines, my man? Show us the people who got small pox...umm...less. the COVID 'vaccine" doesn't work at preventing getting covid. What part of this simple concept arent' you rapping your head around ? tRumps fake vaccine , like everything he touches, doesn't work. IT DOESN"T WORK at preventing anything. SIde effects? you never cared about trUmps fake shot and all the "side effects" nope, you folks on this website NEVER cared about side effects. Because, ALL shots have "side effects", especially at the rate and percentage of THIS covid shot. Unreal, hands placed in a cold bucket of water, still saying warm and dry.

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:35 pm Putting complete and utter blind faith in a politicized 'vaccine' that was rushed along by a novel virus....and oddly the only thing that expressed with 100 certainty is that you must take this or risk death, serious long term health. And somehow 'they' knew all this in 2020.

How many of your fellow Americans died in the last 3 years from this horrible virus? We topped 1,000,000 deaths! And counting! You're acting like nothing happened, my man. Come on. Life is not 100 % effective at keeping you alive. Especially if you are 78, obese, have diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD and spent most of your life drinking and smoking. DEAD. From COVID....of course.

In the history of US Health care, have we ever "paid" a designating institution funds for listing a condition, like we do with the covid designation?

From college dorm "covid" wings of lockdowns, bagged meals and online learning (imagine THAT afan.....learning from a guy on the internet !! and the usual "non profit" hospitals, nursing homes, and even to the families of "covid" dead.....all get that extra coin by writing "covid" on paperwork.
This constant misinformation - as if you say it enough it will suddenly be true - is sooooo tiring.

Per the CDC, "Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated."

I have never met anyone with smallpox so the CDC is lying.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:36 pm

Oh, the .gov is always lying. Except for VAERS numbers. Those numbers are from the hand of G8d, and can be trusted without question.

Neat, huh?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Just clownish :roll:

Neither the polio nor smallpox vaccines are mRNA technology.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:54 pm Just clownish :roll:

And?
Typical Lax Dad

What does that have to do with the polio vaccine not being 100% protective?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:04 pm

And?
https://www.nibsc.org/science_and_resea ... cines.aspx

Don’t take the new polio vaccine….. ask for the old one.
“I wish you would!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

And?
Well, you act as though you don't know the difference. How many boosters have you people received for Polio and/or Smallpox?
Right... none... because the traditional vaccines worked. One and done.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:08 pm

And?

Thanks for posting the pharma advertisement. :roll:

Given the choice, without a doubt I'd go with traditional vaccine tech.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:08 pm

And?

Thanks for posting the pharma advertisement. :roll:

Given the choice, without a doubt I'd go with traditional vaccine tech.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have some old cans of lead paint in my basement that you can have. Got some old style baby cribs that you use for your grandkids and some of those flammable pajamas that have been recalled, since you like old stuff.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:29 pm

And?
Well, you act as though you don't know the difference. How many boosters have you people received for Polio and/or Smallpox?
The flu vaccine doesn’t work either.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:29 pm

And?
I do know the difference, but more importantly, I know perfectly well what the word vaccine means, and so do you. Am I supposed to play dumb and not know that "why do they call it a vaccine?" is an internet trope started by TeamTinFoil over a year ago?

I know how to use a dictionary, and I know doggone well you do, too. But you are welcome to act like you don't know what the word vaccine means all you like.

Obviously both TLD and I understand you are gaslighting here.
Typical Lax Dad

Here you go Tech. This is how vaccines work. Let me know if you need a simpler explanation.

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

A little more complicated….If the vaccine reduces the number of hospitalizations and death, I wonder if the vaccine is also reducing the severity of the “disease”?

https://www.acep.org/corona/covid-19-fi ... no-testing
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... rcna105090

Dr. Dan Barouch, director of the Center for Virology and Vaccine Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, attributed the mild symptoms that doctors are seeing to immunity from vaccines and previous infections.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:11 pm https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... rcna105090

Dr. Dan Barouch, director of the Center for Virology and Vaccine Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, attributed the mild symptoms that doctors are seeing to immunity from vaccines and previous infections.

"What we’re seeing in long Covid clinics is not just the older strains that continue to be symptomatic and not getting better — we’re adding to that number with the new strain as well," McComsey said. "That’s why I’m not taking this new wave any less seriously."

Thanks for posting that.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:36 pm

[/quote]

both replies prove my point.

but, willing to bet, you have met a fully "vaccinated" humans that have gotten covid.

But, since "vaccinated", got covid (symptoms) less. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: fuffg

well, or, at least.....they didn't die.

You have guys come around to natural immunity, yet, or you all ssooo tired, that you are all stuck in 2020 science ;)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

For the deniers and skeptics, yes a Polio booster is available and recommended for some situations. The state of Polio in the US as of 2022.

History of the Polio Vaccine.

I received the Salk vaccine in the spring of 1956 and the Sabin vaccine in 1961 as part of the government's program to vaccinate school kids in the early 60's. The V1 Salk vaccine protection was recognized to have a lifetime of only a few years, along with other problems. V2 and V3 improved vaccines were developed later in the 50s and 60s. It was nonetheless considered a major success. It was phased out after the US government decided Sabin's vaccine had a number of advantages, including cost.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
tech37

Post by tech37 »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:41 am For the deniers and skeptics, yes a Polio booster is available and recommended for some situations. The state of Polio in the US as of 2022.

History of the Polio Vaccine.

I received the Salk vaccine in the spring of 1956 and the Sabin vaccine in 1961 as part of the government's program to vaccinate school kids in the early 60's. The V1 Salk vaccine protection was recognized to have a lifetime of only a few years, along with other problems. V2 and V3 improved vaccines were developed later in the 50s and 60s. It was nonetheless considered a major success. It was phased out after the US government decided Sabin's vaccine had a number of advantages, including cost.
Well sure... for "some situations." There is probably always a small % of exceptions for most vaccines.

The Tetanus bacteria is everywhere but the vaccine is recommended every ten years. That's ten years though, not every six months (?) like Covid boosters. And, not mRNA tech.
Last edited by tech37 on Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”