All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:09 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:12 pm
ggait wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:59 pm Youth, as always, jumps the gun and way over-sells something that is completely unverified. Youth leaps at everything that he agrees with; never bothers to look before posting. Uncritical hook/line/sinker swallowing is his core competency. Look - squirrel!!!!!

The unverified claim by an unidentifed so-called whistleblower is the following:

Six of the seven members of the CIA reviewing team believed that intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that COVID-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

One member of the same CIA reviewing team, who also happened to be the most senior, was the one officer to believe Covid originated through zoonosis.

So, basically, the CIA team doesn't know where COVid came from, disagreed with where Covid came from, and the majority opinion was that "with low confidence" it came from the lab. So basically what everyone already knew.

No evidence about the assertion that there was some kind of bribe paid to get folks to change their minds. So at this point, that seems to be likely BS. But we'll see.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: All you did is read the Tweet....like I did and share with Fan Lax Family. Only difference, you attacked me for posting it. Such a sign of weakness on your part...like a Karen would do. :lol:
why not say" "this tweet came across in my feed...it looks like a dogs-t claim by a supposed CIA whistleblower about the origination of the virus and some sort of supposed bribe to change their report, but let's keep an eye on it...right now, no credibility, nothing under oath, just a guy on the internet telling us about it...probably a total load of BS, but heads up"

Instead you wrote: "CIA Whistleblower calls BS on origin and argues they were offered monetary incentive to change their minds: link"

See the difference?
He just put it out there…..
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

ggait wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:59 pm Youth, as always, jumps the gun and way over-sells something that is completely unverified. Youth leaps at everything that he agrees with; never bothers to look before posting. Uncritical hook/line/sinker swallowing is his core competency. Look - squirrel!!!!!

The unverified claim by an unidentifed so-called whistleblower is the following:

Six of the seven members of the CIA reviewing team believed that intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that COVID-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

One member of the same CIA reviewing team, who also happened to be the most senior, was the one officer to believe Covid originated through zoonosis.

So, basically, the CIA team doesn't know where COVid came from, disagreed with where Covid came from, and the majority opinion was that "with low confidence" it came from the lab. So basically what everyone already knew.

No evidence about the assertion that there was some kind of bribe paid to get folks to change their minds. So at this point, that seems to be likely BS. But we'll see.

:lol: :lol: All you did is read the Tweet....like I did and share with Fan Lax Family. Only difference, you attacked me for posting it. Such a sign of weakness on your part...like a Karen would do. :lol:
why not say" "this tweet came across in my feed...it looks like a dogs-t claim by a supposed CIA whistleblower about the origination of the virus and some sort of supposed bribe to change their report, but let's keep an eye on it...right now, no credibility, nothing under oath, just a guy on the internet telling us about it...probably a total load of BS, but heads up"

Instead you wrote: "CIA Whistleblower calls BS on origin and argues they were offered monetary incentive to change their minds: link"

See the difference?
Ahhh, I see it perfectly now, I write and talk differently than others and am judged by it. Nice to see hypocrisy on full display, especially by those who 'claim' they are all in for those different than themselves. 8-)

Not to mention, zero reference to ggait attacking me and for merely posting damned near the exact same thing written in the tweet I posted.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
runrussellrun

75 years........FDA sued for Docs to be released

Post by runrussellrun »

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877/

Abstract

Introduction: In 2020, prior to COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Brighton Collaboration created a priority list, endorsed by the World Health Organization, of potential adverse events relevant to COVID-19 vaccines. We adapted the Brighton Collaboration list to evaluate serious adverse events of special interest observed in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine trials.

Methods: Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in adults (NCT04368728 and NCT04470427), focusing analysis on Brighton Collaboration adverse events of special interest.

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95 % CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9); risk ratio 1.43 (95 % CI 1.07 to 1.92). The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group; risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 1.2 to 34.9); risk ratio 1.36 (95 % CI 1.02 to 1.83). The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group: risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 (95 % CI -23.2 to 37.4); risk ratio 1.06 (95 % CI 0.84 to 1.33). Combined, there was a 16 % higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients: risk difference 13.2 (95 % CI -3.2 to 29.6); risk ratio 1.16 (95 % CI 0.97 to 1.39).

Discussion: The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets.

....and THIS....is the history that the FDA is using to "approve", Emergency USE only, these drugs ! Just why and wow.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

It would help if you provided a credible source. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
ggait

Post by ggait »

Excerpt from Science magazine on Youth's latest conspiracy theory gaslight exercise.

In a word, bullshirt. Amazing how easily/often Youth just slurps up the MAGA kool aid.

Youth -- fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

An unnamed CIA whistleblower has made the dramatic allegation that six analysts there were bribed to reject the theory that COVID-19 resulted from a research-related leak of a new coronavirus, according to a press release today from the office of the Republican leading a congressional investigation into the pandemic. The allegation was strongly rejected in a CIA statement released hours later.

A majority of U.S. intelligence agencies has so far concluded that the COVID-19 pandemic mostly likely started when SARS-CoV-2 jumped from an infected animal host into people; a wildlife market in Wuhan, China, has received intense attention from researchers as the potential source. But the Department of Energy and FBI so far have favored the so-called lab-leak hypothesis, even though none of the agencies has expressed high confidence in their conclusions on COVID-19’s origin. CIA, for example, had reportedly said it was “unable to determine” whether SARS-CoV-2 made a direct jump from animals to humans—or came from a lab.

A few researchers have revealed how they cooperated with some of the intelligence agencies. Evolutionary biologist Kristian Andersen of Scripps Research and virologist Robert Garry of Tulane University, who have co-authored studies supporting the zoonotic origin and testified before Wenstrup’s committee, both met with CIA agents probing the COVID-19 origin over the past few years. Andersen said that “several scientists were part of their team and they knew their stuff.” He asserts that the new whistleblower allegation “obviously is BS.”

Garry similarly says it sounds “ludicrous,” noting that the CIA agent who interviewed him “had a solid grasp of all the molecular biology” and didn’t give him any sense of leaning in either direction. “This keeps getting stranger,” Garry adds.
Last edited by ggait on Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:18 pm It would help if you provided a credible source. ;)
It's not.......here ya go:

Peer review fail: Vaccine publishes antivax propaganda disguised as “reanalyses” of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial data

It spells it all out for you........

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/peer-r ... ropaganda/
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:06 pm

See the difference?
Ahhh, I see it perfectly now, I write and talk differently than others and am judged by it. Nice to see hypocrisy on full display, especially by those who 'claim' they are all in for those different than themselves. 8-)

Not to mention, zero reference to ggait attacking me and for merely posting damned near the exact same thing written in the tweet I posted.
Youth,

Remember to tell yourself that Fanlax does not represent reality. That fact gets lost very easily the more time you spend on this site. Happens to the best of us! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:55 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:18 pm It would help if you provided a credible source. ;)

Peer review fail: Vaccine publishes antivax propaganda disguised as “reanalyses” of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial data

Great….now what? the 7 scientists who are cited in the article and have done many other studies are now stupid liars and you suggest to us to put all your faith in our doctor. Kinda makes life tough for us all, no?
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:09 pm Great….now what? the 7 scientists who are cited in the article and have done many other studies are now stupid liars and you suggest to us to put all your faith in our doctor. Kinda makes life tough for us all, no?
You didn't read the piece, did you?

I can't help you if you just read headlines, and turn your brain off.

I'm suggesting that your doctor is trained to read pertinent articles as part of their professional development....sort it out, take your personal health info into account, and THEN give you advice.

What YOU are suggesting we do is: skip all that. Read stuff on the internet by "some guy" who's getting paid to pump your feed with this stuff, don't think about it, don't talk to your personal doctor---and simply do what this "some guy on the internet" tells you to do.

I'm suggesting that you do the same freaking thing you did about health before the internet showed up, along with these people who get paid by the click, and could give two sh(ts about you or your family, YA. They want your money, don't care if you die.

Your doctor? Actually cares.

But if you want to pick the internet over your doctor, I can't stop you.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:02 pm

See the difference?

Youth,

Remember to tell yourself that Fanlax does not represent reality. That fact gets lost very easily the more time you spend on this site. Happens to the best of us! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe
Figured you would reappear
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

See the difference?

"write and talk differently"???

No, you said something completely different. Clear as could be. No other reading comes to a different understanding of your statement.

IF that's not what you want us to comprehend, not what you meant, simply bother to tell us what YOU mean. It ain't hard, it doesn't require some sort of different writing or talking style or vocabulary...just bother to do so.

However, IF what you mean by "write and talk differently" is that you are being disagreed with because you've clearly expressed a different opinion, what the heck do you expect in a discussion forum?

Pick a lane, that's all.
Did you mean something else different from what you wrote or is your objection that people didn't agree with the opinion you expressed?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

It's not.......here ya go: it's not credible :roll: :roll: :roll:

It spells it all out for you........be specific, what does this article "spell out " for us?

afan.....did you read all the way to the end......the "comments" too ?

You actually spent time to research "opposition" to the "reanalyses" .....and this IS the best you can come up with ? Just another "doctor" on the internet.

we mean, seriously, this hit piece IS so poorly written; as IS/are the retorts, or lack there of, in support of this breast cancer surgeons (the author ) claims of "shoody" or "progandist" like math. We see nothing spelled out by shilling for the FDA and wall street. In fact, these are the breast cancer surgeons thoughts:
The first thing I wondered when I read the preprint for the first time is more of a meta issue, specifically: Why was this study even done in the first place?
The author mocks the study, saying billions of covid drug shots have been jabbed... and, in an article ladden with links, he has none to back up this claim
After all, well over 12 billion doses have been administered since then, and numerous countries have safety and efficacy data.
really...why no link to this data that multiple countries have been keeping track.

according to some, "what side effects". :lol: serious ones don't exist....all the excess deaths (brooklyn, excess means MORE ) are attributed to what? climate change.

From the very first, poorly written sentence......this twitter filed article provides nothing but vitriol and bashing the messenger. For a first time use of messenger RNA ;)

Yes or no question: Does pfhiszer have the record (dollar amount) FINE for criminal fraud. The answer IS yes.

now what ? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:51 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:02 pm

See the difference?

Youth,

Joe
Figured you would reappear
what kind of mask you wearing these days :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: fuffg
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:57 am afan.....did you read all the way to the end......the "comments" too ?
Can't trust the National Institute of Health, RRR. Dont' know why you cited them. I learned this from YOU.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:42 am
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:57 am afan.....did you read all the way to the end......the "comments" too ?
Can't trust the National Institute of Health, RRR. Dont' know why you cited them. I learned this from YOU.
Go away.....you add nothing
runrussellrun

You get an "A" b/c of who you are.....

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2023 ... ccine.html

This is the CDC press release from yesterday.

One sentence stood out:

To date, hundreds of millions of people have safely received a COVID-19 vaccine under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.

Where can one learn about this "intense" monitering system ? Clearly......not VAERS :roll:

edit: looks like the CDC ended the "v-safe" program in March of this year ( 2023)

If anyone can provide a "v-safe" phone app report, got some fine brown water to send your way.

"most intense safety monitoring" must be similar to a Penatagon audit :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:09 pm

Great….now what? the 7 scientists who are cited in the article and have done many other studies are now stupid liars and you suggest to us to put all your faith in our doctor. Kinda makes life tough for us all, no?
Dubious background for afan's sourced link.....science based medicine in owned by a now defunct "not for profit" that started as a "out" group, mostly with vampires and ghosts.

Who IS funding this website and Hamdon....or Cheshire CT. family run group .
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:03 am
:lol: And you do?

You're the one who wants your fellow posters to ignore their doctors, and do what you say. What with your "google medical degree" and all.

You trust the government numbers and data today, after telling us for years that all government Covid reporting was faked, and "fear porn" .

It's awesome.

Keep it up!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:35 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:09 pm

Dubious background for afan's sourced link.....science based medicine in owned by a now defunct "not for profit" that started as a "out" group, mostly with vampires and ghosts.

Who IS funding this website and Hamdon....or Cheshire CT. family run group .
Scientists eating their own, for a place 6' below ground where we all end up, essentially leaving us all just trusting our single Dr. in Podunk USA. I say all Dr's should be required to join Fanlax, where they can listen to Afan, MDLax and TLD tell them how wrong they always are by citing something counter to a quick google search. ;)
~Livy

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:38 am
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:03 am
:lol: And you do?

You're the one who wants your fellow posters to ignore their doctors,Do I ? More make believe lies from you. and do what you say. What with your "google medical degree" and all. provide ONE comment, just one, where I wrote one should ignore their doctors. You won't, b/c you can't.

You trust the government numbers and data today, after telling us for years that all government Covid reporting was faked, and "fear porn" .

It's awesome.

Keep it up!
go hit other threads..........you feel mandates are cool. end of story.

go away....you still are adding nothing...refuse to answer any questions. Any.

Return to “POLITICS”