The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by Brooklyn »

RepubliCONs keep crying "Impeach Biden" but haven't found much success in their cries:

Biden impeachment inquiry 'eight months of abject failure', watchdog report says

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ure-report

The man leading the Republican charge for an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden has endured “eight months of abject failure” in trying to prove the US president guilty of wrongdoing, a watchdog report says.

James Comer, the ambitious chairman of the House of Representatives’ oversight committee, has repeatedly overhyped allegations of bribery and corruption against Biden without once producing hard evidence, according to the Congressional Integrity Project.

The lack of a case underlines the huge political risks facing House Republicans when they return to Capitol Hill on Tuesday. Some are threatening to force a government shutdown unless an impeachment inquiry is opened despite objections from wary Republican colleagues in the Senate.

Comer has been leading an aggressive investigation into unsubstantiated claims that Biden was involved in his son Hunter’s foreign business affairs during his time as vice-president. A CNN/SSRS poll this week found that 61% of Americans believe that Biden did play such a role, including 42% who think he acted illegally. But establishing the link between father and son has proved an elusive holy grail.

“After months of political stunts, dozens of hearings, transcribed interviews, and memos, and despite hours on Fox peddling conspiracy theories, Comer and his Maga crew have failed to find a single shred of evidence linking President Biden to any of their lurid accusations,” says the report by the Congressional Integrity Project, which monitors the Republican investigations. “In fact, Republicans have been forced to walk back claim after claim.”

Never ending RepubliCON FAIL
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Impeach Biden!

FAIL!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

So Joe releases the 6 billion to Iran. We should all feel secure knowing it is being held in Qatar and will only be released for strictly "humanitarian reasons" I'm certain that using the money to kill humans falls under those strict guidelines of humanitarian reasons. Anybody out there on this forum stupid enough to believe that??
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:00 pm So Joe releases the 6 billion to Iran. We should all feel secure knowing it is being held in Qatar and will only be released for strictly "humanitarian reasons" I'm certain that using the money to kill humans falls under those strict guidelines of humanitarian reasons. Anybody out there on this forum stupid enough to believe that??
https://quincyinst.org/report/promoting ... -security/

How many Americans were killed by Iranians versus Saudis?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:51 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:00 pm So Joe releases the 6 billion to Iran. We should all feel secure knowing it is being held in Qatar and will only be released for strictly "humanitarian reasons" I'm certain that using the money to kill humans falls under those strict guidelines of humanitarian reasons. Anybody out there on this forum stupid enough to believe that??

Depends how many Iranian made IEDs were used to kill and maim American military personnel? Bet you never thought about that did you dumbass?? :roll: :roll: A logical guess is probably around 5000 on the conservative side. That doesn't seem to bother you all that much though does it? Pay these murdering bastards their ransom and good ole TLD just doesn't get the big picture. Maybe a trip to Walter Reed might enlighten you a bit but I doubt it.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm

Depends how many Iranian made IEDs were used to kill and maim American military personnel? Bet you never thought about that did you dumbass?? :roll: :roll:
I think TLD is referring to 9/11....OBL was a Saudi, and so were 15 of the 19.
Typical Lax Dad

Depends how many Iranian made IEDs were used to kill and maim American military personnel? Bet you never thought about that did you dumbass?? :roll: :roll: A logical guess is probably around 5000 on the conservative side. That doesn't seem to bother you all that much though does it? Pay these murdering bastards their ransom and good ole TLD just doesn't get the big picture. Maybe a trip to Walter Reed might enlighten you a bit but I doubt it.
Civilians? Were those IEDs on the streets of the USA or were the Iranians defending land in their region?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:33 pm

Depends how many Iranian made IEDs were used to kill and maim American military personnel? Bet you never thought about that did you dumbass?? :roll: :roll:
I know exactly what he is talking about. Do you have any opinion about all of those IEDs that Iran has manufactured that has killed and maimed so many 1000s of US military personnel. Joe Biden just gave the government responsible for this carnage a 6 billion dollar ransom payment. You have no opinion about that my man? You should be as outraged as I feel. That 6 billion could have been confiscated as reparations and used to assist all of these severely wounded veterans who will struggle every day for the rest of their lives.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:40 pm

Civilians? Were those IEDs on the streets of the USA or were the Iranians defending land in their region?
That may be the dumbest effing thing you have ever posted on this forum. If you are patient enough maybe some of those Iranian IEDs will eventually find their way to the streets of America. Just be patient grasshopper. They now have a 6 billion dollar gift from Joe Biden to help out their cause. The Iranians were not defending anything, they just get their rocks off killing Americans. Who knows, maybe one of those people will be someone you love. Not that you care my man or do you???
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:45 pm

I know exactly what he is talking about. Do you have any opinion about all of those IEDs that Iran has manufactured that has killed and maimed so many 1000s of US military personnel. Joe Biden just gave the government responsible for this carnage a 6 billion dollar ransom payment. You have no opinion about that my man? You should be as outraged as I feel. That 6 billion could have been confiscated as reparations and used to assist all of these severely wounded veterans who will struggle every day for the rest of their lives.
Trouble is YOU don't know what YOU are talking about.
The $$$$$$$$ are Iranian assets from sale of oil to South Korea many moons ago embargoed in South Korean banks. USA merely gave its approval to waive sanctions on this asset class in return for the release of 5 illegally detained American citizens. In addition, the authorized the release of funds to Qatari bank so that the subsequent transactions can be monitored to be in compliance with the deal through the Qataris (who last time I checked are OUR allies)

The Trumpies made similar deals with the Iranians for the release of Americans held by Iran and I don't recall you weighing in crying about those deals.

The government has been doing stuff like this with Iran for YEARS going all the way back to St Ronnie of Reagan.

Quit bellyaching. :mrgreen:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:54 pm

The $$$$$$$$ are Iranian assets from sale of oil to South Korea many moons ago embargoed in South Korean banks. USA merely gave its approval to waive sanctions on this asset class in return for the release of 5 illegally detained American citizens wrongfully detained. In addition, the authorized the release of funds to Qatari bank so that the subsequent transactions can be monitored to be in compliance with the deal through the Qataris (who last time I checked are OUR allies)

The Trumpies made similar deals with the Iranians for the release of Americans held by Iran and I don't recall you weighing in crying about those deals.

The government has been doing stuff like this with Iran for YEARS going all the way back to St Ronnie of Reagan.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. The Iranians have been producing these IEDs for decades with the sole intent of killing and maiming members of the US military. They have been VERY effective at doing so. The US government can to any effing thing they please. Your peeing in your pants crying to me that this money belongs to Iran. The US government could easily say let's back up the bus here people. Iran is responsible for the death and catostrohic injury to 1000s of our military personnel. When we determine their liability for the damage they have caused and what they owe the American people we will deduct that from their 6 billion dollar bonanza. I think 6 billion dollars is a good start as an escrow fund to help compensate for the carnage caused by the Iranian government. If the US government is violating protocol and seizing that money until this issue has been adjudicated legally I HAVE NO PROBLEM with that at all. You obviously don't give a chit. Maybe if it was YOUR loved one left crippled and brain damaged for the rest of their life you would feel differently. F**,k all the legal bullchit you blather on about. IMO the Iranian government forfeited their right to this money the very first time they sent an IED to kill American service members. Too bad you don't get it... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Open question to all of you. Should Iran be held financially responsible for the carnage caused by the IEDs they have supplied?? It should be a cold day in hell before any POTUS gives 6 billion dollars to any nation that refuses to pay restitution for the harm they have done. The Iranian government is responsible for the damage done. Sadly, most people on this forum opine about what our legal obligations are. Fine and dandy, we will meet those obligations when you pay for the carnage you inflicted. Sadly again IMO most of you could care less about that. 6 billion dollars sounds like a fair amount for an escrow fund. Then every case for every murdered and maimed US service member can be adjudicated one at a time and the money deducted from the escrow fund. Our nation has an over abundance of personal injury attorneys let em have at it.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

All you Mfers don’t understand!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:14 pm All you Mfers don’t understand!
Wow, look what the cat dragged in... :D you have an opinion about the subject? I would like to hear what you think.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:16 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:14 pm All you Mfers don’t understand!
Wow, look what the cat dragged in... :D you have an opinion about the subject? I would like to hear what you think.
There’s multiple subjects in this thread which ones specifically would you like to hear on and then turd on if your opinion differs because I’m a dumbass.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:09 pm Open question to all of you. Should Iran be held financially responsible for the carnage caused by the IEDs they have supplied?? It should be a cold day in hell before any POTUS gives 6 billion dollars to any nation that refuses to pay restitution for the harm they have done. The Iranian government is responsible for the damage done. Sadly, most people on this forum opine about what our legal obligations are. Fine and dandy, we will meet those obligations when you pay for the carnage you inflicted. Sadly again IMO most of you could care less about that. 6 billion dollars sounds like a fair amount for an escrow fund. Then every case for every murdered and maimed US service member can be adjudicated one at a time and the money deducted from the escrow fund. Our nation has an over abundance of personal injury attorneys let em have at it.
What did we pay Grenada?
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:27 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:54 pm

The $$$$$$$$ are Iranian assets from sale of oil to South Korea many moons ago embargoed in South Korean banks. USA merely gave its approval to waive sanctions on this asset class in return for the release of 5 illegally detained American citizens wrongfully detained. In addition, the authorized the release of funds to Qatari bank so that the subsequent transactions can be monitored to be in compliance with the deal through the Qataris (who last time I checked are OUR allies)

I know exactly what I'm talking about. The Iranians have been producing these IEDs for decades with the sole intent of killing and maiming members of the US military. They have been VERY effective at doing so. The US government can to any effing thing they please. Your peeing in your pants crying to me that this money belongs to Iran. The US government could easily say let's back up the bus here people. Iran is responsible for the death and catostrohic injury to 1000s of our military personnel. When we determine their liability for the damage they have caused and what they owe the American people we will deduct that from their 6 billion dollar bonanza. I think 6 billion dollars is a good start as an escrow fund to help compensate for the carnage caused by the Iranian government. If the US government is violating protocol and seizing that money until this issue has been adjudicated legally I HAVE NO PROBLEM with that at all. You obviously don't give a chit. Maybe if it was YOUR loved one left crippled and brain damaged for the rest of their life you would feel differently. F**,k all the legal bullchit you blather on about. IMO the Iranian government forfeited their right to this money the very first time they sent an IED to kill American service members. Too bad you don't get it... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Except that isn't what we are talking about here Einstein. No idea where inside your head this tangent came from :oops:

You remind me of this famous adage

"Irony is wasted on the stupid” ― Oscar Wilde
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:32 pm https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/02/1 ... -pub-78408

When do we start cutting checks?
All those left in Afghanistan will also help
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:32 pm https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/02/1 ... -pub-78408

When do we start cutting checks?
All those left in Afghanistan will also help
Yep. Those too!! What did we pay the Japs?
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”