All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

youthathletics

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by youthathletics »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:22 pm How do you trust science, when the leading science representative lies? https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/stat ... 12691?s=20

Lies?

You mean like, "it's no worse than a cold", "everything is under control", "it will soon go away" ??

Many believed in those claims and are now dead for doing so. At least those who took the vax are still alive for the most part.
Do you believe Fauci Lied to us, based on his words and voice in the clip a cited?
a= Yes
b = No

You can put "a" if you cant bring yourself to saying yes. ;)

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:11 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:32 pm Un F ing believable........more sales "infotainment" for the folks pushing donald j. tRumps fake vaccine. bunch of clowns.
Yawn. Your continued position that to be either successful or correctly named vaccines must be 100% effective always has been, continues to be, and always will be, BORING. And wrong.

But you be you, fatty.
Such a bizarre response, in so many ways.

You, once again, continue to LIE and make stuff up. And.....the always never answering direct questions, like:

What percentage number did fizer write down in its FDA application when seeking emergency approval ? Final ? ;)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:14 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:32 pm
"...patch..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

where 100 'journalists" cover 1200 "local" towns and cities :roll: :roll:

Un F ing believable........more sales "infotainment" for the folks pushing donald j. tRumps fake vaccine. bunch of clowns.

If the vax is "fake" how do you explain the drastic drop in fatalities once it got developed and distributed?
......see my post
Last edited by runrussellrun on Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:22 pm How do you trust science, when the leading science representative lies? https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/stat ... 12691?s=20

Lies?

You mean like, "it's no worse than a cold", "everything is under control", "it will soon go away" ??

Many believed in those claims and are now dead for doing so. At least those who took the vax are still alive for the most part.
Last edited by runrussellrun on Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Well @Fatty ~ if you wanna risk getting croaked, that's your business, I suppose.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:30 pm

Lies?

Do you believe Fauci Lied to us, based on his words and voice in the clip a cited?
a= Yes
b = No

So....you honestly don't get that this video was manipulated? That's what we're going with here?

Quick question: who ordered Federal shut downs in 2020? Who ordered State shutdowns in 2020?

Hint: it wasn't Fauci. He doesn't have that power, my man.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:16 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:30 pm

Lies?

a= Yes
b = No

So....you honestly don't get that this video was manipulated? That's what we're going with here?

Quick question: who ordered Federal shut downs in 2020? Who ordered State shutdowns in 2020?

Hint: it wasn't Fauci. He doesn't have that power, my man.
The entire internet is lying afan, Fauci didn't say any of the things that came out of his mouth. :roll:

And now you're picking a fight b/c the Trump WH listened to his top NIAID Dr. Don't you listen to your Dr? ;)

https://www.newsweek.com/fauci-trump-un ... wn-1536999
https://www.yahoo.com/video/dr-fauci-sa ... 11296.html
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:28 pmThe entire internet is lying afan, Fauci didn't say any of the things that came out of his mouth. :roll:
And YES, YA.....to your apparent surprise, "some guy on the internet who gets paid when you click is lying to you and distorting videos".

He did say those out of context things, yep. You're right.

Simple question for ya: did Trump "shut the country down" per Fauci's recommendation?

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:28 pm And now you're picking a fight b/c the Trump WH listened to his top NIAID Dr. Don't you listen to your Dr? ;)
:lol: So now Trump did everything Fauci told him, did he? Neat-o Wanna roll the ol' tape back on this?

Or did Trump, just like every one of the 50 governors pick and choose what advice they'd follow from the CDC, YA?

We thoroughly discussed this as it was happening, YA. Not my fault you've forgotten.

What YOU and the children on the internet want to do is blame Fauci for a pandemic. So you completely ignore the FACT that NO ONE did everything Fauci asked or recommended. So blaming him for choices our leaders made is ABSURD. He wasn't in charge, for good or ill. You don't want to blame "the buck stops here" Trump, that much is clear.

And Fauci was doing his level best to get us out of a pandemic, just like Trump and every Governor. Their level best. And
they were in a situation where there was no such thing as a right answer.....every choice had negative consequences. A rational person understand this, my man.

Which is why I ask: what was YOUR alternative to the path we took? Fauci, Trump, and the Governors and their crew got us to a vaccine in less than a year. Scoreboard. The idea of throwing stones at this monumental achievement is ABSURD.

RRR, to his credit gave his plan. His plan? Do nothing. No .gov research, no bailouts, no shutdowns, no guidance from the CDC or Big Pharm. Every man for himself...best of luck to you, and get the F back to work, and let the free market sort it out. That's it.

So, let's hear your plan? Whatcha got? You have nothing, my friend. Not only won't you answer this question, you CAN'T answer this question.

But sure. Fauci's "bad".
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:42 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:28 pmThe entire internet is lying afan, Fauci didn't say any of the things that came out of his mouth. :roll:
And YES, YA.....to your apparent surprise, "some guy on the internet who gets paid when you click is lying to you and distorting videos".

He did say those out of context things, yep. You're right.

Simple question for ya: did Trump "shut the country down" per Fauci's recommendation?

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:28 pm And now you're picking a fight b/c the Trump WH listened to his top NIAID Dr. Don't you listen to your Dr? ;)
:lol: So now Trump did everything Fauci told him, did he? Neat-o Wanna roll the ol' tape back on this?

Or did Trump, just like every one of the 50 governors pick and choose what advice they'd follow from the CDC, YA?

We thoroughly discussed this as it was happening, YA. Not my fault you've forgotten.

What YOU and the children on the internet want to do is blame Fauci for a pandemic. So you completely ignore the FACT that NO ONE did everything Fauci asked or recommended.

And Fauci was doing his level best to get us out of a pandemic, just like Trump and every Governor. Their level best. And
they were in a situation where there was no such thing as a right answer.....every choice had negative consequences. A rational person understand this, my man.

Which is why I ask: what was YOUR alternative to the path we took? Fauci, Trump, and the Governors and their crew got us to a vaccine in less than a year. Scoreboard. The idea of throwing stones at this monumental achievement is ABSURD.

RRR, to his credit gave his plan. His plan? Do nothing. No .gov research, no bailouts, no shutdowns, no guidance from the CDC or Big Pharm. Every man for himself...best of luck to you, and get the F back to work, and let the free market sort it out. That's it.

So, let's hear your plan? Whatcha got? You have nothing, my friend. Not only won't you answer this question, you CAN'T answer this question.

But sure. Fauci's "bad".
:lol:

I answered your question when it was all going down, b/c I was classified as an essential employee and worked out there every day in overcrowded facilities during the lockdowns that Fauci recommended. While the spineless beta pols were too afraid to push back, or risk losing their careers or next election. But hey.....let's not have any nuance, call those who wanted to fight the system, knuckledraggers and mouthbreathers....you know, like the SOF/Military members, first responders, nurses, Dr's, et al.
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:57 pm :lol:
I answered your question when it was all going down, b/c I was classified as an essential employee and worked out there every day in overcrowded facilities during the lockdowns that Fauci recommended.
Recommended. So you DO remember that Fauci had no power, and that Governors made the call for each State. POTUS handled Federal facilities, and that's it.

I don't remember you or anyone giving us "their plan" for Covid. What was your plan? Outline will do fine.
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:57 pm While the spineless beta pols were too afraid to push back, or risk losing their careers or next election. But hey.....let's not have any nuance, call those who wanted to fight the system, knuckledraggers and mouthbreathers....you know, like the SOF/Military members, first responders, nurses, Dr's, et al.
Your interpretation...again throwing stones without offering what you'd do if you were governor or POTUS.

As I said before....not one single governor or POTUS did everything Fauci suggested, YA. Not one. They made their choices....when no good options were on hand.

Yet you want to blame everything on Fauci, while at the same time, not give him any redit for getting us out of the mess in a little over a year. Why? The guy take your lunch, or something? ;)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

When your Leader "recommends" using sunlight or bleach inside your body, you gotta find someone else to point to saying, 'see, they didn't get everything perfectly either'...classic diversion from actual stupidity and mendacity.

And if that requires dishonestly taking serious efforts and communications out of context, all the better...your fellow followers of Der Leader actually want and applaud the dishonesty...totally on brand.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:06 pm
I answered your question when it was all going down, b/c I was classified as an essential employee and worked out there every day in overcrowded facilities during the lockdowns that Fauci recommended.
Recommended. So you DO remember that Fauci had no power, and that Governors made the call for each State. POTUS handled Federal facilities, and that's it.

I don't remember you or anyone giving us "their plan" for Covid. What was your plan? Outline will do fine.
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:57 pm While the spineless beta pols were too afraid to push back, or risk losing their careers or next election. But hey.....let's not have any nuance, call those who wanted to fight the system, knuckledraggers and mouthbreathers....you know, like the SOF/Military members, first responders, nurses, Dr's, et al.
Your interpretation...again throwing stones without offering what you'd do if you were governor or POTUS.

As I said before....not one single governor or POTUS did everything Fauci suggested, YA. Not one. They made their choices....when no good options were on hand.

Yet you want to blame everything on Fauci, while at the same time, not give him any redit for getting us out of the mess in a little over a year. Why? The guy take your lunch, or something? ;)
Of course Fauci was not IN power to make those decision, so let's not get carried away that people are saying he made AND ENFORCED the decisions. We can agree he was viewed as THE false god that was believed to be omniscient, to the point the entire US Media worshipped his every word and HIS WORDS were used to make decisions throughout. So yes.....you should be thrilled Trump and all those pols nationally, listened to thier Dr. just as you tell us to do. ;)

The entire point of that clip was to call him out for a lie....FULL STOP. You know, the things so many do around here, daily. OS spends damned near his entire time defending himself from friendly fire, for far less. and yet, Fauci gets a pass and even a pat on the back.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:50 am

Of course Fauci was not IN power to make those decision, so let's not get carried away that people are saying he made AND ENFORCED the decisions. We can agree he was viewed as THE false god that was believed to be omniscient, to the point the entire US Media worshipped his every word and HIS WORDS were used to make decisions throughout. So yes.....you should be thrilled Trump and all those pols nationally, listened to thier Dr. just as you tell us to do. ;)

The entire point of that clip was to call him out for a lie....FULL STOP. You know, the things so many do around here, daily. OS spends damned near his entire time defending himself from friendly fire, for far less. and yet, Fauci gets a pass and even a pat on the back.
😂😂😂😂

https://baptistnews.com/article/how-don ... ecame-god/
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:42 pm

What YOU and the children on the internet want to do is blame Fauci for a pandemic. Wrong. Some just don't want to take tRumps fake drug. Or NOT be on the "essential" bizness list. Ya know, mandates. So you completely ignore the FACT that NO ONE did everything Fauci asked or recommended. Vague comment, since Fauci was spreading lies (DIs...or Mis....info ) and changing "protocols", like two masks. So blaming him for choices our leaders made is ABSURD. He wasn't in charge, for good or ill. You don't want to blame "the buck stops here" Trump, that much is clear. I totally BLAME tRump for lockdowns, CARES act money and immunity, ....and.....mandating tRumps fake vaccine. Yup...you still don't understand that all that cheer for jabs and their requirements for schooling, jobs, etc......just pathetic. Especially when, afan and other tRump supporters, via the ignorance of vaccine harmful side effects, and clowns like mdlaxfan get covid.....for what...the 4th time.......and afan conflates the small pox, MMR, etc. vaccines to TRUMPS covid shot :lol:

RRR, to his credit gave his plan. His plan? Do nothing. No .gov research, no bailouts, no shutdowns, no guidance from the CDC or Big Pharm. Every man for himself...best of luck to you, and get the F back to work, and let the free market sort it out.

But sure. Fauci's "bad".
You promised not to visit this thread.........since only your Doc knows the answer.

Masks.........they produced here in the USA....yet :lol: .....yup....the DO NOTHING plan, and context, would mean that PPE's, mandated, like all things vital.....that N 95 respiratory masks, would have to be made on terra firma that is a US state.

massive Govt. money grab, (tax, tariff, import lien, etc ) would also be in place for all things that arrive in our US ports that pollute our air with those embarrassingly idiotic diesel engines. Specifically their emmissions systems and the nasty sulfur ........bla blah blah.

A case of bourbon, roughly 40 pounds, can be consumed within a month. By one person.

Impossible for even 4 humans to smoke 40 pounds of weed in a month.

Weed eats co2........fermentation creates co2.

yup.....dictator RRR would put a big hurting on the booze industry. It's carbon footprint is criminal. Smoke weed. Way more, carbon footprint, earth friendly.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Biden covid masking optics and BS lies by the the press secretary: https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1 ... 18389?s=20

During the Medal of Honor ceremony: https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stori ... etnam-war/

More hypocrisy right in our face.
~Livy

runrussellrun

taats deliberate distraction

Post by runrussellrun »

the fauci...tRump....distraction, we think, IS quite deliberate.

"..whats your plan..." ......is just a scouting flare, to find more cherry picking cutN pastes.

and to mdlaxfan....YOU did listen to Donald J. Trump......regarding taking his fake "vaccine" (and, we believe, the additional boo$ter$...pathetic :lol: :lol: only to , apparently, come down with covid, "yet again".

Howz about all thos excess deaths that Wall Street is worried about ? Guess we will just have to bail out Wall Street again, what with Wall Street investing to heavily in the insurance industry :(

What's next, internet doxing and career takedowns for insurance actuaries ?

Both fauci and tRump knew about the nasty side effects, hence the 75 year drip drip on the fizer data. GEE......how did THAT happen ? If not "buck stops here" Trump, than WHO made the decision on the fizer data ? The FDA and scott gotlieb, now an employee of fizer ?

oh well....for all of millillium....mankind believed in casper the ghost, or ghosts, building empires on something that doesn't exist. At all.

good God :roll: :roll:
runrussellrun

I am SCIENCE

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:50 am

What IS the context behind Dr. Anthony Fauci statement, "...I AM $cience !"

let's move on from the old regime.......Dr. Jill, fully vaccinated and boosted, apparently.......contracted the covid.

good thing she had the polio vaccine......her symptoms are way, way less.

KEEP on telling us the profit making shots are working.....and are doing so remarkably close to the FDA application efficacy numbers.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:50 am Of course Fauci was not IN power to make those decision,
Great. So now you understand what he meant when he said he didn't shut anything down. You get it. That's why the video is nonsense.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:50 am .......so let's not get carried away that people are saying he made AND ENFORCED the decisions.
:lol: Buffalo bagels. That's PRECISELY what these idiots are doing. And it's obvious why: they're Republicans, and don't want to blame King Trump for anything. So they're going to hammer Fauci, their scapegoat, and hold Trump harmless. It's delusional.

You know the Afghan pullout you didn't like? Well, I'm gonna start blaming Joint Chiefs Mark Milley for any of your complaints from now on. How's that sound? Biden wasn't in charge, Milley was. I'm going to play this same game with Milley moving forward. I'm sure you'll be on board with this logic. ;)
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:50 am We can agree he was viewed as THE false god that was believed to be omniscient, to the point the entire US Media worshipped his every word and HIS WORDS were used to make decisions throughout.
Again, this is 100% wrong. There wasn't a single President or Governor who simply did what Fauci told them to do. This is TeamTinFoil trying to blame one man for not being perfect in a pandemic, and hold Republicans harmless.

Where's your twitter clips showing how many times Fox (your "entire US media claim") or Trump lying to Americans about Covid? Or undermining measures like vaccines, distancing, masks and everything else? You "forgot" to post those, and instead want to try and go after Fauci.

Why? Your worldview, that's why.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:50 am So yes.....you should be thrilled Trump and all those pols nationally, listened to thier Dr. just as you tell us to do.
:lol: Fox employees were first in line to get the vaccine, my man. They listened to their personal doctors just fine.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:50 am The entire point of that clip was to call him out for a lie....FULL STOP.
Except it's not a lie. He's telling you that he can't shut down a 7/11, let alone the entire country. It wasn't his call YA.

You're trying to make this sound like some trivial detail. You're being deliberately obtuse as to why was in charge so that you can blame him, instead of Trump and his little R.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:50 am You know, the things so many do around here, daily. OS spends damned near his entire time defending himself from friendly fire, for far less. and yet, Fauci gets a pass and even a pat on the back.
You want me to play this game of yours, and pretend that OS was in charge of shut downs, and start yelling at him "for lying" if he tells me he doesn't have that power? You want to give Trump a pass. Donald Trump was in charge of the Federal response to the key year of Covid. If you don't like how things went? Blame him. And Trump did NOT simply rubber stamp everything Fauci said, and neither did any US Governor. And clearly you know that, or you'd be arguing that point.

What's your reluctance to blame Trump, YA?
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:18 am Biden covid masking optics and BS lies by the the press secretary: https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1 ... 18389?s=20

During the Medal of Honor ceremony: https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stori ... etnam-war/

He injected himself with bleach, YA. He's all set.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:17 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:18 am Biden covid masking optics and BS lies by the the press secretary: https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1 ... 18389?s=20

He injected himself with bleach, YA. He's all set.
:lol: Nice to see you continue to give others a pass that are in power, but not those you engage with you. I see you like picking on the little guy ;) :lol:
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”