Is America a racist nation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: Is America a racist nation?

Post by PizzaSnake »

OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:08 pm It is difficult for me to understand how anyone can rationalize slavery having a “silver lining”. Qwhite the sentiment.
Been part of the Lost Cause orthodoxy since the end of the “War Between the States”…

Been a constant stream of deflection and “re-branding.” The War never ended, it just went into a fifth column insurgency mode that persists to this day.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

"Just" another deranged school shooting or a hate crime as well?

Details to come.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/31/us/memph ... index.html
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Another black man killed by cops in Minneapolis area:

https://newsone.com/4662220/minnesota-c ... ecklessly/
https://www.startribune.com/answers-nee ... 600294688/

Had it been a white guy they would have just ignored the driver and nobody would have gotten hurt.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:10 am Mississippi:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/us/missi ... index.html
So they are all going to go to jail. That is a win for justice. I'm guessing their time in jail in general population will go very nicely. Payback is a b***h lotta black men in jail in Mississippi that will enjoy chewing the fat with these good ole boys. What goes around comes around MD. There is the chance these good ole boys never wind up in general population.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:10 am Mississippi:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/us/missi ... index.html
So they are all going to go to jail. That is a win for justice. I'm guessing their time in jail in general population will go very nicely. Payback is a b***h lotta black men in jail in Mississippi that will enjoy chewing the fat with these good ole boys. What goes around comes around MD. There is the chance these good ole boys never wind up in general population.
A lot of Aryan Nation too, cradle.
These fellas will fit in well with that crowd.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3QwmIy ... ingAmerica

"wrong place, wrong time"

Such stupid words wouldn't bother me so much if these idiot cops would admit THEY were the one who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But you can bet that will never happen. Bunch of f_____g morons.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Not sure where to put this but it’s an excellent story for art history fans.

“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

The American Holocaust continues:

Man killed by Philadelphia police never got out of his car, didn’t ‘lunge’ with a knife, police say in new narrative

https://www.inquirer.com/crime/kensingt ... 30816.html

New questions have emerged about the fatal police shooting of 27-year-old Eddie Irizarry in North Philadelphia this week after the Police Department changed its narrative of the events leading up to his death.

At the scene of the shooting Monday, police first said Irizarry emerged from his car after a traffic stop with a knife in his hand and “lunged” at police, before an officer shot him multiple times, killing him.

But on Tuesday night, the department offered a new and different account of the shooting, saying Irizarry did not flee the traffic stop, never lunged at officers with a weapon, and was seated in his car when they shot him.

Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said at a news conference Wednesday morning that the initial information shared was “generated internally,” and that officials are “backtracking” to find out how the details came together. She said they did not learn of the inaccuracies until they reviewed the officers’ body camera footage.

“Obviously it was different than what we were led to believe when we got to the scene,” said Deputy Police Commissioner Christine Coulter.

Outlaw vowed transparency as the department continues to investigate, and said the District Attorney’s Office was heading an independent investigation.

Still, she declined to answer many questions about the events leading up to Irizarry’s death, citing the ongoing inquiries. She would not say whether Irizarry was holding a knife when the officer shot him or if the officer provided any verbal warning before firing.

The encounter began around 12:30 p.m. Monday, when two uniformed officers with the 24th Police District said they saw Irizarry “driving erratically” near B Street and Erie Avenue in North Philadelphia, according to Cpl. Jasmine Reilly, a department spokesperson.

Reilly initially said that when the officers attempted to pull him over, Irizarry fled in his gold Toyota Corolla. They followed him south until he stopped on East Willard Street. As officers approached the stopped car, police initially said Irizarry stepped out with a knife. The officers gave “multiple commands” for him to drop the weapon, Reilly had said, but he did not. He then “lunged” at the officers, she said, and one officer shot him multiple times.

But on Tuesday night, police revised that narrative, saying Irizarry did not flee and was seated in his car when the officer shot him.

According to the new statement, the officers observed Irizarry “driving erratically” but did not attempt to pull him over, and instead followed him as he drove south. Irizarry then pulled the wrong way onto the 100 block of East Willard Street, and parked his car.

Here’s what happened next, according to the new statement:

The officers got out of their patrol car and approached Irizarry’s car from both sides. As one officer approached the driver’s side of the car, the second attempted to open the passenger side door. One officer then alerted his partner that “the male had a weapon.”

As Irizarry turned toward the officer on the driver’s side, that officer shot Irizarry multiple times. The statement said that “two knives were observed inside the vehicle.”

The officers then carried Irizarry to their cruiser and rushed him to Temple University Hospital, where he died shortly after, at 12:48 p.m.

Video posted on Instagram of the moments immediately after the shooting appeared to show the officers pulling Irizarry out of the driver’s side of the Toyota, and there appeared to be a bullet hole in the car’s windshield.

Police said they recovered a kitchen knife and a folded serrated knife inside the car. But Outlaw declined to say whether Irizarry was holding the knife or had threatened police with it. She also declined to share the length of the interaction or to say whether the officer ordered Irizarry to drop the weapon before firing. She said Irizarry was shot “several” times but declined to specify the number of shots fired or how many times he was struck.

Coulter said it was unclear whether the officers turned their emergency lights or sirens on before getting out of their cruiser. She said by the time backup arrived a few minutes later, the lights were not on.

Irizarry’s family said the revised story confirmed the skepticism they’d felt toward the police narrative since Monday afternoon.

“My nephew was no harm to anyone,” Zoradia Garcia, Irizarry’s aunt said in an interview Wednesday. “Never been incarcerated. Don’t even have a traffic stop ticket in his record.”

Irizarry, who moved to Philadelphia from Puerto Rico about seven years ago, did not speak or understand English, Garcia said. She wondered aloud whether a language barrier might have created confusion in the chaotic moments that preceded his death.

”If the officer was saying anything to him in English, I’m quite sure that he didn’t even understood what was going on,” she said.

She said the family has faced near complete silence from police. And they have been unable to see Irizarry’s body, she said, noting that an officer had turned the family away at Temple University Hospital, citing an “ongoing investigation.”

At the scene of the shooting Monday, police provided Irizarry’s relatives with little information, Garcia said. At the hospital, she said, doctors told them Irizarry had been shot six times and died, but provided no additional details.

”We’re just frustrated, really frustrated,” she said. “Especially to find out that it was an officer. It’s just sad because we expect them to pretty much protect us from a lot of stuff that’s going on out here.”

On Wednesday morning, Garcia said, the family was making funeral arrangements for her nephew. Then, she said, they would focus on seeking justice.

”We need answers,” she said. “We just need answers.”

Coulter said the officer — a five-year veteran of the department whose name will be released Thursday — has not yet been interviewed. It is standard protocol, she said, that officers involved in shootings receive 72 hours to retain counsel before being interviewed.

Outlaw acknowledged the family and community’s frustration.

“Sometimes I feel like we take 20 steps forward, and it just takes one incident and we take 50 steps backward,” she said. “I understand the reticence, I understand folks not really being sure whether or not they should even trust what we are saying today because of what we said initially. But I’m hoping that they see this is a genuine effort to do everything we can to share what we know when we have it.”

Still, of the outstanding questions, she said: “It is our duty to protect the integrity of the investigation.”

As always the cops change their stories when video evidence is presented of their lies. They claim he was driving erratically but offer no video proof. Claim he attacked them even though he remained in the car and did not brandish a weapon. They also claim they found weapons in the car but it wouldn't surprise me in the least that whatever they found (if anything at all) was likely planted. All part of the continued police created genocidal Holocaust.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:45 am Not sure where to put this but it’s an excellent story for art history fans.

Very interesting video. Thanks for sharing.

Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:33 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:45 am Not sure where to put this but it’s an excellent story for art history fans.

Very interesting video. Thanks for sharing.
What’s ironic is that there is a current effort to whitewash history again. It’s kind of sad.
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Floriduh Man strikes again.

“Waters said three manifestos were written that expressed a “disputing ideology of hate.” They were written, according to the sheriff, to the media, his parents and federal agents.
“To plainly put, this shooting was racially motivated and he hated Black people,” Waters said. “This is a dark day in Jacksonville. Any loss of life is tragic, but the hate that motivated the shooter’s killing spree adds an additional layer of heartbreak.”

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/202 ... ings-road/
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:14 pm Floriduh Man strikes again.

“Waters said three manifestos were written that expressed a “disputing ideology of hate.” They were written, according to the sheriff, to the media, his parents and federal agents.
“To plainly put, this shooting was racially motivated and he hated Black people,” Waters said. “This is a dark day in Jacksonville. Any loss of life is tragic, but the hate that motivated the shooter’s killing spree adds an additional layer of heartbreak.”

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/202 ... ings-road/
This country has no issue with race. It’s the media.
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

After yesterday's carnage in FLA (where the shooter still managed to acquire multiple weapons even after he had them taken away under red flag law) - I'm sadly forced to agree with David Hogg (Parkland survivor) - "Hatred is not a mental illness"

60 years to the day of the March on Washington and this is apparently where we are. :(
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:37 am After yesterday's carnage in FLA (where the shooter still managed to acquire multiple weapons even after he had them taken away under red flag law) - I'm sadly forced to agree with David Hogg (Parkland survivor) - "Hatred is not a mental illness"

60 years to the day of the March on Washington and this is apparently where we are. :(
Not a mental illness, but a pretty ubiquitous human sentiment.

What sentiments will we imbue our false gods (AI) with?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

The Holocaust continues:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lack+woman

https://apnews.com/article/pregnant-wom ... 31ea4441af

Another needless death caused by killer cop. Undeniable Holocaust.

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:42 am
Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:37 am After yesterday's carnage in FLA (where the shooter still managed to acquire multiple weapons even after he had them taken away under red flag law) - I'm sadly forced to agree with David Hogg (Parkland survivor) - "Hatred is not a mental illness"

The hate among the US is quite bad these days. And it flows in lots of directions.

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/chicago-cit ... /13723125/
If they are not going to follow the rules, yes we don't need the people right here. I don't care what country they come from, Mexico or another country, they are supposed to follow the rules," Gage Park resident Juana Contreras said.

Residents said they have witnessed drug use, drinking, loitering and other illegal activity outside the shelter and near their homes.

"I understand that everyone deserves a chance, but this chance was given. Now they are abusing the chance, and now the people that live here that pay taxes here and take care of the block are the ones being ignored," Gage Park resident Julio Ocampo said.

The same concerns were brought up Wednesday night at a contentious meeting with residents and the city over a proposed migrant shelter in Hyde Park
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:02 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:42 am

The hate among the US is quite bad these days. And it flows in lots of directions.

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/chicago-cit ... /13723125/
If they are not going to follow the rules, yes we don't need the people right here. I don't care what country they come from, Mexico or another country, they are supposed to follow the rules," Gage Park resident Juana Contreras said.

Residents said they have witnessed drug use, drinking, loitering and other illegal activity outside the shelter and near their homes.

"I understand that everyone deserves a chance, but this chance was given. Now they are abusing the chance, and now the people that live here that pay taxes here and take care of the block are the ones being ignored," Gage Park resident Julio Ocampo said.

The same concerns were brought up Wednesday night at a contentious meeting with residents and the city over a proposed migrant shelter in Hyde Park
It’s both sides.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I'd say, all sides.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:51 am I'd say, all sides.
Yep….the history of this country has shown that all sides have been equally racist and equally disadvantaged.….legally, socially and institutionally.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”