Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
tech37

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:41 am
tech37 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:56 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:56 pm
Again, call Rettig in...while you're at it, call Wray...and hey, call Barr...nope, you guys don't want to hear they've got nuthin on Joe.

Just Hunter.
This is clearly the same impaired, arrogant, sort of thinking/narrative the Dems rode in 2016... "Hillary will never lose."
Oh Joe can lose. The smear job, totally unsubstantiated, could work.
Not surprisingly you missed the point.

It has nothing to do with Joe winning or losing but everything to do with, in the face of mounting evidence, the blind belief by the Dems and you that there is nothing to Biden corruption, which most certainly includes Ol Joe.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Faux News and the right and the smear. SOP. BTW there is no mounting evidence anymore than there is any truth in this article or that voting machines were interfered with or that Trump is anything other than gelatinous mass of ectoplasm with no moral core after his career as a criminal

https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... story.html
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:55 am
Again, call Rettig in...while you're at it, call Wray...and hey, call Barr...nope, you guys don't want to hear they've got nuthin on Joe.

Just Hunter.
This is clearly the same impaired, arrogant, sort of thinking/narrative the Dems rode in 2016... "Hillary will never lose."

It has nothing to do with Joe winning or losing but everything to do with, in the face of mounting evidence, the blind belief by the Dems and you that there is nothing to Biden corruption, which most certainly includes Ol Joe.
Hey, it's exactly the point of what you wrote. If you mean something different, make it clear.

Remember that I didn't vote for Hillary because I felt she represented a corrupt way of thinking and the 'arrogance' that she was entitled to the job. And it would have been my first vote ever for a Dem for President, requiring a high standard that even Obama didn't reach given the alternatives from the GOP. I knew my vote didn't matter to whether she'd win my state of MD, but I can fairly say that I'd have voted for her over the much, much worse corruption that was and is Trump if my state was contested.

I also don't believe that there was ever evidence that she committed a crime, much less a serious crime. I did think she was unethical in accepting exorbitant speaking fees when she was known to be in consideration as a candidate, but even the erasure of emails was not illegal far as I could tell. I thought she was sloppy in security in using a personal server, albeit I understand her paranoia, though that's not a sufficient excuse...but I don't see criminal. But not worthy of my support as a crossover voter for the first time. She didn't get my (now former Republican) wife's vote either, though she'd voted for Obama in 2008 (she knew Romney from her days together at Bain so he had her support).

I see Biden as at worse unwilling to reprimand or distance himself from his son during a time when he was obviously in very bad shape, I see absolutely nothing criminal by dad as VP or POTUS. No evidence that as VP Joe changed policy or took or sought bribes. And I see all sorts of ethical choices made as POTUS to not fire the prosecutor, not stop the prosecution, etc. No pardon. All within his power as POTUS....in huge contrast to Trump's behaviors. Not perfect, but not remotely in the same ballpark of corruption that has infested the GOP nearly entirely top to bottom. Disgustingly so to this anti-MAGA voter.

That said, if there actually was clear evidence of Joe's criminality that would stand up to scrutiny in court, I'll be the first to withdraw my support and actively call for an alternative (to be clear, that alternative ain't Trump). But it ain't there. there is no "mounting evidence" outside of right wing fever dreams designed to distract from Trump's 4 cases, 91 indictments, with tremendous granular detail presented, testimony, texts, recordings.

And I think Rettig, Wray, and Barr, all Republicans appointed by Trump would say they saw nothing criminal about Joe if under oath. And so will Weiss eventually, I think...but I'm entirely open to that being proven wrong.

apparently you want to believe the fever dreams...

But hey, call for Rettig, Wray, and Barr to testify under oath if you think they won't explode those fever dreams... ;) :roll:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Hilarious that some are all in on this latest Carnival as the same were all in for Benghazi, too. Even when McCarthy outed the purpose of it all.

However,when your team isn't in charge - Mueller and January 6 - it's all hooey and you are all outraged.

Sadly, this stuff is the only material our government (both sides) deals with and acts upon - God forbid they should get in a room together and deal with guns and the border.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Just Hunter.

It's just amazing that people on here, nearly all of whom I consider rational people, are willing to buy into this garbage and yet defend Trump.

Do you agree that the House GOP is scared of what Rettig, Wray and Barr would testify under oath?
IMO all 3 should testify. Perjury charges are a strong motivator for telling the truth. I believe Barr has explained his mindset going into the HB investigation. I believe Barr wasn't going to put himself into a position to be accused of starting a political witch hunt. It is the damned if you do and now damned that you didn't scenario. If Barr had started the HB investigation then it would have been a political stunt to damage Biden. He made the prudent move and handed the live hand grenade to Garland. The next prudent move by the AG was to do nothing. The plan was to hope this deal would cut the mustard with the judge. That didn't work out very well. So the saga continues... :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Just Hunter.

It's just amazing that people on here, nearly all of whom I consider rational people, are willing to buy into this garbage and yet defend Trump.

Do you agree that the House GOP is scared of what Rettig, Wray and Barr would testify under oath?
Rettig, Wray & Barr don't have anything relevant to say. The SOL's ran after they left. Whining about them now is a weak sauce diversion.
The people with the answers are Weiss, Wolf. Monaco & Garland. They're the ones in the position now to do something.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:34 am Hilarious that some are all in on this latest Carnival as the same were all in for Benghazi, too. Even when McCarthy outed the purpose of it all.

However,when your team isn't in charge - Mueller and January 6 - it's all hooey and you are all outraged.

Sadly, this stuff is the only material our government (both sides) deals with and acts upon - God forbid they should get in a room together and deal with guns and the border.
Yeah -- McCauley knew about her secret server before he stood up the committee. :roll:

We found out the lying talking points & who left brave Americans there to die, long after all the sane leaders had pulled their people out.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:47 am

Just Hunter.

IMO all 3 should testify. Perjury charges are a strong motivator for telling the truth. I believe Barr has explained his mindset going into the HB investigation. I believe Barr wasn't going to put himself into a position to be accused of starting a political witch hunt. It is the damned if you do and now damned that you didn't scenario. If Barr had started the HB investigation then it would have been a political stunt to damage Biden. He made the prudent move and handed the live hand grenade to Garland. The next prudent move by the AG was to do nothing. The plan was to hope this deal would cut the mustard with the judge. That didn't work out very well. So the saga continues... :roll:
So, that's the cover story for Barr, though he obviously didn't have the same qualms about appoint Durham as SC at the last moment. A clearly political act which proved to be without merit. Again, I think he'll testify under oath that he didn't see anything criminal re Joe and that nearly all admissible evidence of Hunter's crimes were the factual ones he's admitted to. How tough to be in asking for penalties didn't need SC status...and there were no greater crimes that he saw worthy of such status.

Rettig and Wray continued for 2 years more and ongoing, so have even more time under their belts to see what evidence might implicate Joe...my proposition (and a fan's over and over again) is that they saw no such evidence...and the House GOP doesn't want to hear that, doesn't want the American voters to hear that...

And I think we'll see Weiss say the same thing when he reports as SC.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:55 am

Just Hunter.

Rettig, Wray & Barr don't have anything relevant to say. The SOL's ran after they left. Whining about them now is a weak sauce diversion.
The people with the answers are Weiss, Wolf. Monaco & Garland. They're the ones in the position now to do something.
Rettig, Wray and Barr offer nothing as witnesses? That is your logic? You should only be called to witness if you can “do something” presently? That’s your standard? That sounds foolish.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Just Hunter.

Rettig remained in his position until it expired in November 2022. Wray remains in his position as FBI Director.

You obviously don't want to hear they had not, have not, seen evidence of criminality implicating Joe.

Keep whining about SOL's. Pretend you care.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:34 pm Like people are stupid enough to believe that Old Salt is only concerned with Hunter Biden. None of those clowns care about Hunter Biden. They want to knee cap Joe headed into the next election cycle…..but Hillary “concocted the Dossier”….and a plan to disseminate it.
I care about the entire Biden family. Just like you care about the entire Trump family. I want the same amount of scrutiny for both.
The Biden's need to be investigated with the same zeal as the Trump's were.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Just Hunter.

Rettig, Wray & Barr don't have anything relevant to say. The SOL's ran after they left.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How many times are you going to bob and weave between your claims, and move the goalposts according to your mood. It's the ONLY question that is of any material concern to Americans.

Congressional member who isn't a freaking moron: "Mr's Rettig, Wray (who's STILL running the FBI) Barr. Why didn't you open an investigation into Joe Biden in relation to any financial illegalities??"

And when they answer "because we didn't see any evidence that Joe Biden committed a crime", this ENTIRE stupid, pointless hearing is over.

But please, we LOVE that you and some other poster keep acting like you don't get this. it's awesome. REALLY raising the discourse in here that you guys keep gaslighting the rest of us.

You wanna ask Weiss why he let the SOL elapse? Great. That's fine. But that has NOTHING to do with the actual issue you and others here CLAIM to care about.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:04 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:34 pm Like people are stupid enough to believe that Old Salt is only concerned with Hunter Biden. None of those clowns care about Hunter Biden. They want to knee cap Joe headed into the next election cycle…..but Hillary “concocted the Dossier”….and a plan to disseminate it.
I care about the entire Biden family. Just like you care about the entire Trump family. I want the same amount of scrutiny for both.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I care about you “not caring”…..You are a hypocrite. Synthesize and discern the differences.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

You mean like a Five year long (and counting) investigation into Hunter and Joe's dealing in Ukraine, using not one, not two, but three separate agencies....all run by Republicans for two years, and then two of three of the Departments run by Republicans for the last three years?

And a SP appointed, who is again, a Republican. That qualifies, does it not?
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:08 am
You mean like a Five year long (and counting) investigation into Hunter and Joe's dealing in Ukraine, using not one, not two, but three separate agencies....all run by Republicans for two years, and then two of three of the Departments run by Republicans for the last three years?

Show me the man.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Yeah. I'm still waiting for the answers.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:55 am

Just Hunter.

You know what I was thinking? The IRS, DoJ, and FBI should open a case on this Hunter guy, and see if any of him money flowed to Joe. Oh, and they should investigate for five years, and have Republicans run the thing. That should satisfy your concerns, right?

On an entirely unrelated note..... the reason that the Dems believe that there is nothing to your claims of Biden corruption? Well, five years ago, the IRS, DoJ, and FBI opened a case on this Hunter guy to see if any of his money flowed to Joe. Oh, and they investigated for five years, and had Republicans appointed by Trump to run the thing.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:12 am

You'll never be happy nor satisfied. It's an endless loop for you (and sadly for everyone else here). After all these years, you're still looking for Benghazi scalps. :oops:

You gonna call out Faux News on the false story they foisted on the public of fallen Marine Sgt. Nicole Gee?
a fan

Post by a fan »

You already have the relevant, important answer: none of those Departments opened a case on Joe. If they had? Ok, now you have the attention of reasonable, non-partisan Americans.

But they didn't. So....we're good.

It's the same for Kush and his $2 Billion, OS. It's disgusting, and stinks to high heaven. But it's not illegal. How do I know this? No one from the IRS, FBI, or DoJ opened a case on that matter, because they didn't have probable cause to do so. So I'm good. No tinfoil needed.......
Typical Lax Dad

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:16 am

You'll never be happy nor satisfied. It's an endless loop for you (and sadly for everyone else here). After all these years, you're still looking for Benghazi scalps. :oops:

You gonna call out Faux News on the false story they foisted on the public of fallen Marine Sgt. Nicole Gee?
No.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”