Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:37 am The expiration of the SOL has become Salty’s new fever dream conspiracy obsession.

I think it may even be worse than Benghazi.
It prompted the IRS WB's to come forward, subsequently blowing up the immunity plea deal.
ggait

Post by ggait »

This conspiracy puts Benghazi to shame. Including Bill Barr in the fix is really a masterclass pro move.

2018: Trump DOJ starts investigating Hunter.

Dec. 2020:

Attorney General William Barr said Monday he sees no reason to appoint a special counsel to lead the ongoing federal investigation into Hunter Biden. "I think it's being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department, and to this point I have seen no reason to appoint a special counsel, and I have no plan to do so before I leave," he told reporters. Diabolical!!

Jan. 2021:

Garland decides to keep Trump appointee Weiss in place as a holdover from the prior administration. Double Diabolical!! What bull shirt. You gotta appoint an SC for gods sake!!

About 50 separate times since then:

Garland and Weiss tell Congress that Weiss is in charge and has all the authority he needs to do whatever he wants. Quadruple diabolical. What forking liars they are. Who knew Milquetoast Merrick was basically a devious scheming Batman villian. Ka-Pow!!

August 2023:

Weiss says he did not want/need SC powers so long as everyone is cooperating. Once plea deal craters, Weiss asks to be made SC. Garland appoints Weiss as SC the next day. OMG, this is just outrageous!! You cannot be serious!!

August 2023: MAGAs (including Salty, Gym Jordan, Andrew McCarthy) scream to the high heavens about how an SC appointment is a total freaking cover up. Even though they'd been demanding an SC appointment for several years. Gary the WB!! The SOL expired!!

Bottom line: There's just no pleasing these mouth breather MAGAs. Short of a firing squad for Hunter. And Weiss. And Garland.

Salty -- do I have that about right?
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:56 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:21 am You should be so judicially rabid about all of the other cases when people you support are the targets of the investigations. Where your excuse often is that you are only waiting for more information to be available. This pattern appears to support the contention that you are actually politically biased on these things.

No waiting for more information here and investigation here. Full speed ahead (like the captain of the Titanic heading into an ice field at full speed at night). :oops:
I've been waiting since Dec 2020 when Hunter announced he was under investigation, When challenged several times by afan as to whether or not it involved illegal activity, I replied that I was waiting for more info.
Clarification: the "illegal activity" I was challenging you on was: is the FBI, DoJ, and IRS investigating Hunter illegally or unethically?

That, and are they breaking your "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime" rule in taking (snicker) five years to investigate a silly tax case?

You said no to both.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:25 am This conspiracy puts Benghazi to shame. Including Bill Barr in the fix is really a masterclass pro move.

Dec. 2020:

Attorney General William Barr said Monday he sees no reason to appoint a special counsel to lead the ongoing federal investigation into Hunter Biden. "I think it's being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department, and to this point I have seen no reason to appoint a special counsel, and I have no plan to do so before I leave," he told reporters. Diabolical!!
That's because Barr set this whole conspiracy in motion. After investigating for two years and doing nothing, he knew Weiss was the right guy to drag this "investigation" as close as possible to 2024.

Hunter is the Appetizer. Joe 2024 is dinner. It's working like a champ, and Weiss (R) just bought himself another year to "investigate".

What a coincidence. And Joe is, naturally, falling in the polls as a result of Weiss' headlines.
ggait

Post by ggait »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:45 am
ggait wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:25 am This conspiracy puts Benghazi to shame. Including Bill Barr in the fix is really a masterclass pro move.

Dec. 2020:

That's because Barr set this whole conspiracy in motion. After investigating for two years and doing nothing, he knew Weiss was the right guy to drag this "investigation" as close as possible to 2024.

Hunter is the Appetizer. Joe 2024 is dinner. It's working like a champ, and Weiss (R) just bought himself another year to "investigate".

What a coincidence. And Joe is, naturally, falling in the polls as a result of Weiss' headlines.
Working like a charm.

The only better one was Comey talking about the Weiner laptop in late October 2016. Even though Comey "cleared" Hillary, the data pretty clearly shows that Comey handed the election to Trump. So Comey is a Manchurian candidate Trumper.

But then to complete the cover-up, Trump and Comey have to pretend that Trump really hates Comey (even though Comey elected Trump). And Trump gets Rod Rosenstein (a Repulbican) to fire Comey (also Republican). And then to give Rosenstein cover, they get Rosenstein to hire Mueller (another Republican). But then they make sure that Barr (who isn't even USAG at that point) will kneecap Mueller two years hence. So Trump is sure to skate.

This is like Jason Bourne level stuff.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Its kinda neat watching you guys catch up.... :lol: ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:02 pm Its kinda neat watching you guys catch up.... :lol: ;)
Nice to hear you agree, after denying the obvious for years now. This is why were at year 5 and counting.

And this is why the House refuses to call just one guy: Wray (R). He's been there since 2017, and has never opened a case on Joe.

Put him on the stand, and ask him why. Then all the stuff you guys have been pushing disappears. Poof.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:07 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:45 am

Dec. 2020:

Working like a charm.

The only better one was Comey talking about the Weiner laptop in late October 2016. Even though Comey "cleared" Hillary, the data pretty clearly shows that Comey handed the election to Trump. So Comey is a Manchurian candidate Trumper.

But then to complete the cover-up, Trump and Comey have to pretend that Trump really hates Comey (even though Comey elected Trump). And Trump gets Rod Rosenstein (a Repulbican) to fire Comey (also Republican). And then to give Rosenstein cover, they get Rosenstein to hire Mueller (another Republican). But then they make sure that Barr (who isn't even USAG at that point) will kneecap Mueller two years hence. So Trump is sure to skate.

This is like Jason Bourne level stuff.
Thank you! Finally. The truth.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:14 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:02 pm Its kinda neat watching you guys catch up.... :lol: ;)
Nice to hear you agree, after denying the obvious for years now. This is why were at year 5 and counting.

And this is why the House refuses to call just one guy: Wray (R). He's been there since 2017, and has never opened a case on Joe.

Put him on the stand, and ask him why. Then all the stuff you guys have been pushing disappears. Poof.
You should know how it works by now....we are entering year 8 of Trump investigations; they treat us all like gobemouche, knowing we can't do a damn thing.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:29 pm

You should know how it works by now....we are entering year 8 of Trump investigations; they treat us all like gobemouche, knowing we can't do a damn thing.
I don't think think many people believe everything they hear unless they are Orange Cheato supporters ;) The fat orange guy has practically refined gobemouche into an artform.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:29 pm

No, each of Trump's investigations took 2ish years or less. No five year jobs. And the investigations weren't looking into stuff that happened 9 years ago.

But yes, the House is playing you. Agree that they have no interest in clearing Joe.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Dec. 2020:

Jan. 2021:

Garland decides to keep Trump appointee Weiss in place as a holdover from the prior administration. Double Diabolical!! What bull shirt. You gotta appoint an SC for gods sake!!

About 50 separate times since then:

Garland and Weiss tell Congress that Weiss is in charge and has all the authority he needs to do whatever he wants. Quadruple diabolical. What forking liars they are. Who knew Milquetoast Merrick was basically a devious scheming Batman villian. Ka-Pow!!

August 2023:

Weiss says he did not want/need SC powers so long as everyone is cooperating. Once plea deal craters, Weiss asks to be made SC. Garland appoints Weiss as SC the next day. OMG, this is just outrageous!! You cannot be serious!!

August 2023: MAGAs (including Salty, Gym Jordan, Andrew McCarthy) scream to the high heavens about how an SC appointment is a total freaking cover up. Even though they'd been demanding an SC appointment for several years. Gary the WB!! The SOL expired!!

Bottom line: There's just no pleasing these mouth breather MAGAs. Short of a firing squad for Hunter. And Weiss. And Garland.

Salty -- do I have that about right?
You left out a couple big things.
Weiss is so much in charge that he allows the SOL run, without action, on two of the years with the most questionable earnings.
Weiss is so much in charge that he agrees to a plea deal, without precedent, that blows up upon first contact with a Judge.
He's doing a great job of protecting both Hunter & Pop the Big Guy.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:42 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:21 am You should be so judicially rabid about all of the other cases when people you support are the targets of the investigations. Where your excuse often is that you are only waiting for more information to be available. This pattern appears to support the contention that you are actually politically biased on these things.

No waiting for more information here and investigation here. Full speed ahead (like the captain of the Titanic heading into an ice field at full speed at night). :oops:
I've been waiting since Dec 2020 when Hunter announced he was under investigation, When challenged several times by afan as to whether or not it involved illegal activity, I replied that I was waiting for more info.
Clarification: the "illegal activity" I was challenging you on was: is the FBI, DoJ, and IRS investigating Hunter illegally or unethically?

That, and are they breaking your "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime" rule in taking (snicker) five years to investigate a silly tax case?

You said no to both.
Monumental goal post move.

Show me the man-crime ? They didn't have to fabricate any charges against Hunter. He failed to file &/or pay his taxes for 5 friggin years. The IRS computer caught it.

Pop Joe could have prevented the poll drop by having some cronies help Hunter file & pay his taxes before the SOLs ran.

The House (R)'s has been trying to get answers out of Wray since they took control. He blows off (R) Senator letters.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:36 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:42 am

You said no to both.
Monumental goal post move.

Show me the man-crime ? They didn't have to fabricate any charges against Hunter. He failed to file &/or pay his taxes for 5 friggin years. The IRS computer caught it.
:lol: You say that NOW. And that's the IRS, my man. You didn't know WHY the FBI opened the case back then. NOW you do, sure. Kinda irrelevant now.
old salt wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:56 am The House (R)'s has been trying to get answers out of Wray since they took control. He blows off (R) Senator letters.
:lol: Are their hands too tired to draft a subpoena?

There is NO WAY they are going to ask "why haven't you opened a case on Joe". Because then the jig is up.

They're going to let Weiss drag this on as close to the 2024 election as possible. Just like Barr wanted when he put Weiss in charge of a 5 year long "investigation" .
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:36 pm Pop Joe could have prevented the poll drop by having some cronies help Hunter file & pay his taxes before the SOLs ran.
That's right. Where was this advice of yours with TeamTrump?

If you don't want the FBI up your wazoo? Don't hire manafort. Don't lie to your bosses about a meeting with a Russian diplomat before taking office. Don't meet with a Russian spy in Trump Tower and "forget" to disclose this to the Feds. And generally, don't lie any time anyone mentions Russia.

This is why we argue. You understand perfectly well why the FBI would investigate Hunter, and have no interest in playing the "let's call Durham to check the background of the FBI agents who went after Hunter".

Yet with TeamTrump? Out comes the excuses as to how it's perfectly normal to meet with Russian spies, and the only possible answer the FBI could have to run that stuff down is "corruption".

Have the same rules for everyone, OS. That it. Not much to ask.

Wanna know what my response would be to Wray opening a case in 2017-now on Joe Biden? It sure as sh(t wouldn't be "oh my G*d!!! Wray is corrupt!!!!".

It would be: well, that figures. That's it. End of any comments. See how easy that is? HOLD THESE A**HOLES ACCOUNTABLE!

Protip: Next time your son gets a BS no-show job in Ukraine when you a "rooting out corruption" as a VP? Threaten to hammer Burisma if they don't fire him immediately, and make it public record. Problem solved.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Salty.

So what exactly is your sol theory? You throw spaghetti 360 degrees.

Weiss wanted to file charges but was stonewalled in getting sc powers? Or Weiss was in on it the whole time and sand bagged? Or something else?

Of course the obvious explanation is that Weiss did not think those charges warranted indictment. So he didn’t want/need sc powers.

Until he did. And then he asked for them. And got them. Occam’s razor buddy.

Or we can go Jason Bourne instead.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Salty.

Weiss wanted to file charges but was stonewalled in getting sc powers? Or Weiss was in on it the whole time and sand bagged? Or something else?

Of course the obvious explanation is that Weiss did not think those charges warranted indictment. So he didn’t want/need sc powers.

Until he did. And then he asked for them. And got them immediately. Occam’s razor buddy.

NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:09 pmNo, each of Trump's investigations took 2ish years or less. No five year jobs. And the investigations weren't looking into stuff that happened 9 years ago.

But yes, the House is playing you. Agree that they have no interest in clearing Joe.
Yeah, they're not even close.

Georgia investigation started in winter 2022 and indictments 1.5 years later.
FBI started the Classified National Security (!) docs investigation in winter 2022 and indictments 1.5 years later.
DC election interference & Jan 6th investigation started late fall 2022 and indictments 1.75 years later.

Only one that dragged out a bit was the NY hush money, first reported in winter of 2018. But that's because it's gone up the chain from Cohen to the Trump Org to Trump himself. From investigation to indictment of Cohen, Trump Org and Trump have been between 3 months and 2 years.

And all the investigation is because Trump keeps breaking the law. Lots more to look into as well if they want to pick at it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:31 pm Salty.

Until he did. And then he asked for them. And got them immediately. Occam’s razor buddy.

I don't have a SOL theory. I want to hear Weiss' excuse.

How could he feel those charges did not warrant indictment ? HB still has not paid his tax bills for those years.

Why not at least a misdemeanor charge like he filed for later years ?

From the WB's testimony :
"In November of 2022, the statute of limitations was set to expire for the 2014 and 2015 charges in D.C., which included the 2014 felonies for the attempt to evade or defeat tax and fraud or false statement regarding Burisma income earned by Hunter Biden," Shapley said.

He added, "The statute of limitations had been extended through a tolling agreement with Hunter Biden's defense counsel, and they were willing to extend it past 2022. Weiss allowed those to expire."
Last edited by old salt on Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:40 pm Cradle — how many dollars you want to bet the trump judge approves hunters plea deal in July?

I’ll give you 5/1 odds. Is

Which is a suckers bet. Since the chance of approval is 100%.

The bull shirt-ery on this is so ridiculous.
I had to go back and dig this up for ggaits benefit. Since counselor Ggait was wrong during our last discussion. I'm betting he was wishing and hoping I had forgotten all his original idiotic legal opinion. :D The bull shirt-ery was your brain child counselor. Do you have any integrity to explain how an uneducated slob like myself got it right while a highly educated and experienced lawyer like yourself got it all wrong? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I shoulda taken your bet.... :D
So the chance of approval was 100% ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your only hope is for MD lax to come forward to bail your ass out. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”