Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:46 am
a fan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:33 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:22 pm Right. You don't want to know what actually happened.
That's not me, my man. That's your House leaders. Write them letters, send them emails. I told you what question to ask them. $1K says it doesn't happen.
They'll get some answers if they can ever get Weiss in front of them. We'll learn more as Weiss finishes up with Hunter.
I want to learn how they muffed the plea deal & why did they let the early SOL's expire.

You don't pay attention to what I write: I don't care if Joe got money out of this. Know why? Because I disqualified him from my support simply because of the APPEARANCE of corruption in Ukraine when Hunter took a legal, but unethical job on Daddy's coattails.
You're one voter...

You don't understand this view, because my bar for public servants, as we've learned, is FAR higher than your bar. I'd vote for a houseplant before I've vote for Joe Biden.
...not that many other voters share your view. That's why the House guys are getting the word out because the msm looks the other way

Sadly, Trump is worse than a houseplant. You and your party is spending all your time trying to convince yourself that maybe if Joe is "more corrupt", you wont' feel as bad electing Trump again. The fact that so many (R)'s will hold their nose & still vote for Trump tells you how much of the population rejects your looney left progressive agenda. They're voting for Trump as the lesser evil.

Don't look now, OS, but you're about to elect Trump again....after having four full years to find one single person in your party that's a functioning adult, you failed.If that happens, it'll be because Biden's DoJ & deep blue prosecutors are making him a victim & rallying undecided (R) voters to his cause. I hope Barr is right & enough (R) primary voters get fed up with the nonstop political show trials that Trump left himself open for that they nominate a different candidate.
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm It's only squirrels & conspiracies when you don't like what's coming out. You're still clutching your Trump Tower conspiracy theory
What theory? I'm repeating, verbatim, what Kush reported, and not a word more.
Kush bailed as soon as he saw they were being being set up by the Russian lawyer who was a Fusion GPS client.

They TRIED to collude with Russia, per Kush. That doesn't bother you, for reasons you'll have to explain to me with a straight face one day.
Protip : any campaign is going to listen to an offer of oppo. Look what the HRC campaign got from Ukraine via the DNC Chalupa connection. They also contracted out for Russian oppo via Fusion GPS & Steele. They ended up buying Russian disinfo which they still fed to a compliant msm & their deep state allies.
Yeah like we should believe the House GOP nutjobs over the MSM. Link to a very comprehensive in-depth piece in NYT

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/19/us/p ... -deal.html

and another one at Politico

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/1 ... e-00111974

As a special counsel Weiss is not going to appear before Congress before he writes his report. This is what the House bozos wanted until they didn't (their dog caught the car again) :oops: :oops:

As for Cheao and Putin ask yourself why in Helsinki there was a meeting with no notes, no American translator and no record of what was discussed. Even Cheato's staff didn't know anything. Very normal.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:29 am As for Cheao and Putin ask yourself why in Helsinki there was a meeting with no notes, no American translator and no record of what was discussed. Even Cheato's staff didn't know anything. Very normal.
Here's what the US did under Trump, vis a vIa Russia : increased sanctions, increased lethal military aid & training to Ukraine, increased US force strength on NATO's E flank, increased NATO exercises, browbeat NATO into increasing defense spending, pushed the EU to reduce dependence on Russian gas & oil, attacked Russian mercenaries & a Russian air base in Syria & overall -- deterred Russia from invading Ukraine.
Who cares what was said in Helsinki ? Whatever it was, it worked.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:10 am
Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:29 am As for Cheao and Putin ask yourself why in Helsinki there was a meeting with no notes, no American translator and no record of what was discussed. Even Cheato's staff didn't know anything. Very normal.
Here's what the US did under Trump, vis a vIa Russia : increased sanctions, increased lethal military aid & training to Ukraine, increased US force strength on NATO's E flank, increased NATO exercises, browbeat NATO into increasing defense spending, pushed the EU to reduce dependence on Russian gas & oil, attacked Russian mercenaries & a Russian air base in Syria & overall -- deterred Russia from invading Ukraine.
Real nirvana. You just love the moron. Sure you never voted for him, too. Oversimplification at best. He won the 2020 election, too! :D

BTW, he also ordered significant troop withdrawals from Europe...or did you conveniently forget that too.

Your Russian allies just FUBARED a moon landing trying to beat India. Luna 25 crashed into the lunar surface last night. :lol:

You really should seek some treatment for your Hunter Derangement Syndrome :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Kismet on Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

:lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:10 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:33 am Not sure if anyone remembers that ALL governments.......were NOT doing something during ALL of 2020.

stay home, stay safe, doesn't lead to productive IRS/FBI investigations, now does they ?
Working with bank records and computers is SO hard, you're right. How were Amazon's sales in 2020, my man? Shut down, right?

You are right
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:33 am but, sure, afan.......keep on defending Hunter. so cool.
Oh no! I'm not ironic and hip enough for you again! Keep up the sooper-cool fake contrarianism, where you pretend that I haven't said 1,000 times to throw Hunter in Jail, or that I hate Joe Biden. uh huh

You're a card carrying member of TeamTinFoil.....OF COURSE you think there's a conspiracy surrounding Hunter. I do?
You stated on page ONE.........move along, nothing to see.

The past IS important, and your 100% focus on it IS telling

stay TAATS denial
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:28 am
Real nirvana. You just love the moron. Sure you never voted for him, too. Oversimplification at best. He won the 2020 election, too! :D

BTW, he also ordered significant troop withdrawals from Europe...or did you conveniently forget that too.

Your Russian allies just FUBARED a moon landing trying to beat India. Luna 25 crashed into the lunar surface last night. :lol:

You really should seek some treatment for your Hunter Derangement Syndrome :lol: :lol: :lol:
The troop withdrawls were not significant & never happened. It was a reshuffling. They mostly were shifting forces from Germany to Italy & Belgium, responding to Russia's threats to Ukraine & the Baltic. 6000 troops based in Germany (with their families) would be replaced by rotating US based units, some deploying directly to Romania & the Baltics. Trump was punishing Germany economically for not sharing more of the costs of our forces defending them. It worked.

obtw -- we've depended on the Russians for years for access to our space station. They don't seem to be running out of missiles that can reach Ukraine. Given the state of our manned space program, we shouldn't be making fun of anyone.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

it worked!
:roll: :lol:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:36 am obtw -- we've depended on the Russians for years for access to our space station. They don't seem to be running out of missiles that can reach Ukraine. Given the state of our manned space program, we shouldn't be making fun of anyone.
Tell that to Elon and SpaceX who perform this function currently and for some time. You don't have much support on this issue either and just makes you look typically argumentative. :oops:

Keep defending the Rooskies and Orange Cheato and expect us to believe something else in terms of your views on these issues.

Uncle Joe is no peach but compared to the fat orange loser he looks like Washington or Lincoln. ;)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:55 am
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:36 am obtw -- we've depended on the Russians for years for access to our space station. They don't seem to be running out of missiles that can reach Ukraine. Given the state of our manned space program, we shouldn't be making fun of anyone.
Tell that to Elon and SpaceX who perform this function currently and for some time. You don't have much support on this issue either and just makes you look typically argumentative. :oops:

Keep defending the Rooskies and Orange Cheato and expect us to believe something else in terms of your views on these issues.

Uncle Joe is no peach but compared to the fat orange loser he looks like Washington or Lincoln. ;)
nah......creepy Unlce Joe looks more like the guy that followed Lincoln. Or perhaps, Taft and his teapot dome stuff.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:20 am
Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:55 am

nah......creepy Unlce Joe looks more like the guy that followed Lincoln. Or perhaps, Taft and his teapot dome stuff.
Teapot Dome was Harding not Taft, Einstein. You're only off by a dozen years. :oops:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:46 am
They'll get some answers if they can ever get Weiss in front of them. We'll learn more as Weiss finishes up with Hunter.
I want to learn how they muffed the plea deal & why did they let the early SOL's expire.
Now who is playing games? They can get the skinny on Joe by putting Wray, Rettig, and Barr on the stand, and ask them when they didn't open a case on Joe. You don't want that to happen, of course, because you're not a moron.
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm ...not that many other voters share your view. That's why the House guys are getting the word out because the msm looks the other way
Same reason Jan 6th did their thing, my man. Of course, for you, "that was different".
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm The fact that so many (R)'s will hold their nose & still vote for Trump tells you how much of the population rejects your looney left progressive agenda. They're voting for Trump as the lesser evil.
That's your partisan theory, ignoring what Brooks was trying to tell you in that piece that was directed at you and your fellow Republicans.

Protip: if what you say is true, your team would have several good nominees ready to go to challenge Trump.

They choose Trump because they watch siloed media that tells them to vote for Trump 24/7. If that stopped? Trump would go away. You are the reason we have Trump, too. You defended him at every turn. "Oh, that's not illegal". "Oh, it's perfectly ok to hire people who worked for Putin, and shame on the FBI for investigating that"
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm If that happens, it'll be because Biden's DoJ & deep blue prosecutors are making him a victim & rallying undecided (R) voters to his cause.
:lol: So using this logic, isn't your plan to go after Joe Biden, making him the victim, going to get him elected?

Oh, that's right, NOW you see how stupid this logic of yours is. if you believe your nonsense, you better leave Biden alone, you might get him elected.
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm I hope Barr is right & enough (R) primary voters get fed up with the nonstop political show trials that Trump left himself open for that they nominate a different candidate.
:lol: Too late. It's because despite your claims that you don't want Trump, your party spent the last four years doing NOTHING to generate policy that helps your base voters, and NOTHING to put a figurehead out to sell those policies. Remember when your team ACTUALLY HAD IDEAS??? Yeah, I don't either.

As for you calling them "political show trials"..... :lol: You LOVE them when the Dems are the target. You cheer, them, and lecture me about how they're needed. Even though the REAL trials are done in a matter of weeks for things like Benghazi, Jan 6th, Navy Ships colliding, etc.

It's funny how unaware you are that YOU are the one who is getting us these show investigations, OS. Don't like them? Write letters to your R reps when they hit year 4 for Hillary, or year (snicker) 5 for Hunter. Then our country will start to get back to normal.
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm Kush bailed as soon as he saw they were being being set up by the Russian lawyer who was a Fusion GPS client.
Right. She was wearing a "Fusion GPS" tshirt.

Let me help you find your morals here. When the House asked the FBI about "gee whiz golly, what should an honest American do if someone calls them, offering a meeting with a Russian that's offering political help in a Federal election?" .....the FBI replied "I'd like to think that they'd give us a call".

But sure, this behavior is AWESOME in your book, and we should take your advice on what's right and what's wrong, and let that McGonigal guy go. I mean, who cares that he tried to help Putin? I'm an idiot for getting upset about that meeting, and we should set up meetings with Russian spies and ALL of our candidates since OS thinks it's such a swell idea! Maybe we can get taxpayers to pony up for the coffee and Pluskis! ;)
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm Protip : any campaign is going to listen to an offer of oppo. Look what the HRC campaign got from Ukraine via the DNC Chalupa connection. They also contracted out for Russian oppo via Fusion GPS & Steele. They ended up buying Russian disinfo which they still fed to a compliant msm & their deep state allies.
So which is it, OS: you complain about what Hillary did, and cheer what Kush did. As usual, two sets of rules.

For me, as I told you at the time with Hillary.....BOTH of those situations are bad for America. How you do you not get this after nearly a decade? What YOU are asking for is to let R's do as they please, and punish Dems. Hard pass.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:36 am Given the state of our manned space program, we shouldn't be making fun of anyone.
Government is bad, remember? You're in the wrong party, my man.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Excellent piece from Politico linked above. Tons of details on what actually was happening behind the scenes with the investigation and plea deal.

My two cents. Politics definitively influenced the process. Mostly to hb’s detriment. As a lawyer, I’m seeing more bohica than sweetheart deal
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:10 pm Politics definitively influenced the process. Mostly to hb’s detriment. As a lawyer, I’m seeing more bohica than sweetheart deal
It's what I have tried to tell Tech and OS: you have to be a blithering idiot (or blind partisan) to think that any of this helps Joe Biden.

The BEST outcome for Joe is: Weiss throws Hunter in jail in 2021, and Joe proclaims "no one is above the law"....and Hunter is let out in 2025.

If the election is held today, after all the shenanigans? Trump wins over Biden.

:lol: I had no idea bohica was a legal term, GGait.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:29 am Yeah like we should believe the House GOP nutjobs over the MSM. Link to a very comprehensive in-depth piece in NYT

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/19/us/p ... -deal.html

and another one at Politico

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/1 ... e-00111974

As a special counsel Weiss is not going to appear before Congress before he writes his report. This is what the House bozos wanted until they didn't (their dog caught the car again) :oops: :oops:

As for Cheao and Putin ask yourself why in Helsinki there was a meeting with no notes, no American translator and no record of what was discussed. Even Cheato's staff didn't know anything. Very normal.
Interesting background. Is it accurate?... maybe.

It certainly illustrates what advantages/preferential treatment the wealthy and connected receive in our so-called justice system where a flat out drug addict commits a felony and affords the services of high-profile litigators creating cushy plea deals. Pretty F'ing disgusting.

Glad you posted though... more info and transparency is what is needed, not suppression and cover up.

Guess what happens in the vacuum created by suppression of info? Conspiracy!
Last edited by tech37 on Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:55 am Uncle Joe is no peach but compared to the fat orange loser he looks like Washington or Lincoln. ;)
Nope. They both are horrible and an embarrassment to the country.

One's admin though produced pretty decent policies ;)
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:42 pm Guess what happens in the vacuum created by suppression of info? Conspiracy!
:lol: Oh yeah, TinFoilHat America is filled with reasonable people, who come to reason if you give it them.

Good one, tech.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Legal question. Hopefully answered by a lawyer on here who isn't biasely-captured or a BSer.

What is the difference between having "full authority" to pursue charges, and Special Counsel status?
Last edited by tech37 on Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

tech37 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:48 pm
Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:55 am Uncle Joe is no peach but compared to the fat orange loser he looks like Washington or Lincoln. ;)
Nope. They both are horrible and an embarrassment to the country.

One's admin though produced pretty decent policies ;)
So in 2024 the American people will have the option of the lesser of 2 criminals. :D one indicted and the other waiting in the wings. So whatever happened to that age old concept of electing the best and the brightest to lead this nation? It sure looks like that ship has sailed. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

tech37 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:49 pm Legal question. Hopefully answered by a lawyer on here who isn't biasely-captured or a BSer.

What is the difference between having "full authority" to pursue charges, and Special Counsel status?
NM... just found this:

The day after Clark sent his letter, Weiss asked Garland to make him a special counsel. Garland has long said Weiss has total authority over the probe, including the power to bring charges in any jurisdiction in the country — not just Delaware. But being special counsel would mean Weiss got that authority in writing, in a public document.

Argh... legal technicalities/jargon...
Last edited by tech37 on Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “POLITICS”