Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
tech37

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:07 pm
tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:13 pm How bout an impeachment inquiry which would allow for more subpoena power for the committee? After all, "the truth shall set you free" a fan! What that could uncover could force Ol Joe to appoint his own "objective" SC to clear his name, save his legacy, if at all possible at this point.
:lol:

Oh totally. Let's impeach a POTUS for something that the FBI, DoJ, and IRS couldn't find dirt on....and that happened 6-10 years ago. Make sense.

BTW......I want to make sure you're getting tone here----this is all in good fun, tech. You are welcome to your opinions, just as I am welcome to give you a hard time for them, and vice versa.

I hope you get that.
Yeah, that's just fine a fan...tone ;)
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:37 am
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:31 am Rettig, Weiss, Barr & Wray did open an investigation at some point in 2018, at first about Hunter's business dealings in Ukraine & China.. They didn't notify Hunter that his taxes were under investigation until Dec 2020. So the investigation wasn't that far along if they didn't ask Hunter about his taxes until a month after the election.
Sigh. You and Tech are playing games where you bob and weave, and change what it is you think happened depending on what logic you want to avoid.

Here, you've moved away from your theory that Joe is dirty, and are addressing Hunter. I don't care about Hunter. Hunter has already been investigated for five years. You and Tech want to pretend that never happened, and want five more years. Go right ahead.

You're all over the place. And that's how TeamTinFoil rolls.

As for your stupid timeline: there is nothing-----zero, zippo----keeping the IRS, DoJ, and FBI from opening a case on Joe.

They haven't. That's all i need to know. You and Tech can add 2+2 and answer "squirrels" all you want when it comes to your conspiracies. Knock yourselves out.
There you go again, moving the goalposts. tech & I haven't moved away from anything.
We're addressing your obsession with what the (R)'s did or did not do while in office.
You can't separate Hunter from VP Pop Joe. Hunter cashed in on it & helped Pop & family financially (by his own admission).
You're really naive if you think Pop Joe was unaware of what was going on.
Re the stupid timeline -- you continue to ignore the DoJ policy, enforced by Barr, not to conduct investigations that could impact elections unless absolutely necessary. In this case, there was no reason to not wait until after the election. You're just using that as a dodge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:12 am So…whether the activity was criminal or whether there wasn’t enough there there for professional investigators is no longer your issue….. you want the information out there for political purposes? I believe that’s already been established as your desire as well as rights wing media. Whether the information meets the hurdle to prosecute is immaterial… “just go on TV and make an announcement”….. that’s your mindset. You can deny it but that’s the truth.
There's a lot more hard evidence here than there was for your obsession with Trump's Russian collusion narrative. How much of that turned out to be criminal ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm Re the stupid timeline -- you continue to ignore the DoJ policy, enforced by Barr, not to conduct investigations that could impact elections unless absolutely necessary.
That's the DoJ. And if you, for a change, paid any attention whatsoever to the Whistleblowers, you'd know for a fact that that ain't IRS policy. And it sure as sh(t isn't FBI policy. But who cares? Trump was never in office for you two, and the Dems are bad. 2016-2020 never happened. Works for me.

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm There you go again, moving the goalposts. tech & I haven't moved away from anything.
We're addressing your obsession with what the (R)'s did or did not do while in office.
Nope. You're not paying attention. Pretend Trump was never in office. You two are trying to do that anyway, so why bother discussing it with partisans who would rather drown a puppy than admit a Republican ever did anything wrong.

Focus on the last two years, because that gets rid of your childish excuses, and bad logic.

Why hasn't anyone from the IRS, FBI, or DoJ, opened an investigation into Joe Biden From 2021 'til today? What's stopping them, besides wishful thinking on your part?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:37 am
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:31 am Rettig, Weiss, Barr & Wray did open an investigation at some point in 2018, at first about Hunter's business dealings in Ukraine & China.. They didn't notify Hunter that his taxes were under investigation until Dec 2020. So the investigation wasn't that far along if they didn't ask Hunter about his taxes until a month after the election.
Sigh. You and Tech are playing games where you bob and weave, and change what it is you think happened depending on what logic you want to avoid.
No. We are responding to your scattershot restatements of our position.

Here, you've moved away from your theory that Joe is dirty, and are addressing Hunter. I don't care about Hunter. Hunter has already been investigated for five years. You and Tech want to pretend that never happened, and want five more years. Go right ahead.
We've moved nowhere. Hunter & Pop Joe are inseparable. Even IF Pop Joe has plausible deniability (dubious), he enabled Hunter's influence peddling & benefited his family financially, even if indirectly,

You're all over the place. And that's how TeamTinFoil rolls. In responding to your bizarre questions.

As for your stupid timeline: there is nothing-----zero, zippo----keeping the IRS, DoJ, and FBI from opening a case on Joe.
Stupid timeline ? I gave you the abc reports that laid it out for you. You just don't like the facts that Barr's DoJ followed long standing DoJ policy & the fact that it was Garland & not Barr who allowed the early SOL's to expire.

They haven't. That's all i need to know. Right. You don't want to know what actually happened.You and Tech can add 2+2 and answer "squirrels" all you want when it comes to your conspiracies. Knock yourselves out.It's only squirrels & conspiracies when you don't like what's coming out. You're still clutching your Trump Tower conspiracy theory :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:23 pm
tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:13 pm How bout an impeachment inquiry which would allow for more subpoena power for the committee? After all, "the truth shall set you free" a fan! What that could uncover could force Ol Joe to appoint his own "objective" SC to clear his name, save his legacy, if at all possible at this point.

Oh totally. Let's impeach a POTUS for something that the FBI, DoJ, and IRS couldn't find dirt on....and that happened 6-10 years ago. Make sense.

BTW......I want to make sure you're getting tone here----this is all in good fun, tech. You are welcome to your opinions, just as I am welcome to give you a hard time for them, and vice versa.

I hope you get that.
Just checking. And in case you missed it, I made the same deal with OS.....none of this is personal, and it's all in fun. If it gets "not fun", tell me, and I'll stop looping you into posts. We can heated, and throw barbs....but as you said, it's a lax forum. This NOT the real world, where I'd love to buy you beers.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:20 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm Re the stupid timeline -- you continue to ignore the DoJ policy, enforced by Barr, not to conduct investigations that could impact elections unless absolutely necessary.
That's the DoJ. And if you, for a change, paid any attention whatsoever to the Whistleblowers, you'd know for a fact that that ain't IRS policy. And it sure as sh(t isn't FBI policy. But who cares? Trump was never in office for you two, and the Dems are bad. 2016-2020 never happened. Works for me.
IRS does not matter at that point. It's a DoJ criminal investigation. FBI is part of DoJ.
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm There you go again, moving the goalposts. tech & I haven't moved away from anything.
Nope. You're not paying attention. Pretend Trump was never in office. You two are trying to do that anyway, so why bother discussing it with partisans who would rather drown a puppy than admit a Republican ever did anything wrong.

Focus on the last two years, because that gets rid of your childish excuses, and bad logic.

Why hasn't anyone from the IRS, FBI, or DoJ, opened an investigation into Joe Biden From 2021 'til today? What's stopping them, besides wishful thinking on your part? VP Pop Joe the Big Guy is part of the investigation.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:22 pm Right. You don't want to know what actually happened.
That's not me, my man. That's your House leaders. Write them letters, send them emails. I told you what question to ask them. $1K says it doesn't happen.

You don't pay attention to what I write: I don't care if Joe got money out of this. Know why? Because I disqualified him from my support simply because of the APPEARANCE of corruption in Ukraine when Hunter took a legal, but unethical job on Daddy's coattails.

You don't understand this view, because my bar for public servants, as we've learned, is FAR higher than your bar. I'd vote for a houseplant before I've vote for Joe Biden.

Sadly, Trump is worse than a houseplant. You and your party is spending all your time trying to convince yourself that maybe if Joe is "more corrupt", you wont' feel as bad electing Trump again.

Don't look now, OS, but you're about to elect Trump again....after having four full years to find one single person in your party that's a functioning adult, you failed.
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm It's only squirrels & conspiracies when you don't like what's coming out. You're still clutching your Trump Tower conspiracy theory
What theory? I'm repeating, verbatim, what Kush reported, and not a word more.

They TRIED to collude with Russia, per Kush. That doesn't bother you, for reasons you'll have to explain to me with a straight face one day.
Last edited by a fan on Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:29 pmVP Pop Joe the Big Guy is part of the investigation.
Really? So the IRS and DoJ have pulled warrants on Joe's financials and properties?

When did this happen?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:05 pm There's a lot more hard evidence here than there was for your obsession with Trump's Russian collusion narrative.
Great news. So.....we're back to the same question: what is Wray waiting for? A personal note from Old Salt?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:48 am
tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:01 pm If what you're saying is true, why doesn't Joe make an effort to clear his name/save his legacy? Since his outright lies re "never discussed business with my son" were blown up, he and the WH have been very quiet, no?

If he's innocent I'd think he'd want to prove that.
did he discuss business with his son?
I haven't seen that proven to be a lie...it would indeed be embarrassing if he did lie about that.
Amazing. Your partisan perception blinds you. Most reasonable, objective people, know the Big Guy is a big liar.

uh huh, most reasonable, objective people...you know, the ones who believe that ivermectin cures Covid... ;)
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:23 pm

I hope you get that.
Just checking. And in case you missed it, I made the same deal with OS.....none of this is personal, and it's all in fun. If it gets "not fun", tell me, and I'll stop looping you into posts. We can heated, and throw barbs....but as you said, it's a lax forum. This NOT the real world, where I'd love to buy you beers.
Beers? No thanks. Just work on your "tone." :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:05 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:12 am So…whether the activity was criminal or whether there wasn’t enough there there for professional investigators is no longer your issue….. you want the information out there for political purposes? I believe that’s already been established as your desire as well as rights wing media. Whether the information meets the hurdle to prosecute is immaterial… “just go on TV and make an announcement”….. that’s your mindset. You can deny it but that’s the truth.
There's a lot more hard evidence here than there was for your obsession with Trump's Russian collusion narrative. How much of that turned out to be criminal ?
indictable? a whole lot...but not of the criminal charge of conspiracy.

But yeah, they definitely wanted to collude, and the Campaign Manager really did provide sensitive data to a Russian agent, who we now know provided it to the Kremlin (sure sounds like "collusion" to me!)...and yeah, we really do know there was an influence campaign by the Russians on behalf of Trump...which Trump and his cronies welcomed.

But I see no credible hard evidence that Joe Biden took a bribe. Nor asked for one. Nor changed government policy in exchange for one.

I do see unethical behavior by Hunter, though so far not criminal in that regard.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:46 pm
tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:48 am
tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:01 pm If what you're saying is true, why doesn't Joe make an effort to clear his name/save his legacy? Since his outright lies re "never discussed business with my son" were blown up, he and the WH have been very quiet, no?

If he's innocent I'd think he'd want to prove that.
did he discuss business with his son?
I haven't seen that proven to be a lie...it would indeed be embarrassing if he did lie about that.
Amazing. Your partisan perception blinds you. Most reasonable, objective people, know the Big Guy is a big liar.

uh huh, most reasonable, objective people...you know, the ones who believe that ivermectin cures Covid... ;)
Thank you mdlax! For the belly laugh... you are truly an eccentric dude!
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:48 pm

I hope you get that.
You too! I'm not the only one who sneers and mocks other poster's writings, my man......
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:53 pm I do see unethical behavior by Hunter, though so far not criminal in that regard.
Good... This is progress for one of the board progressives. I'd say you're at least half way to connecting to the Ol Joe dot.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:06 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:53 pm I do see unethical behavior by Hunter, though so far not criminal in that regard.
Good... This is progress for one of the board progressives. I'd say you're at least half way to connecting to the Ol Joe dot.
sheesh, I've been 100% consistent on this from day one of hearing anything at all re Hunter's activities. Unseemly. Unethical. Likely not illegal beyond what he's admitted to openly.

But I don't see anything remotely credible connecting dad, and I see all sorts of reasons to think we never will...but I've also been consistent that if there actually does emerge hard, cold evidence of something criminal with dad then that's an entirely different matter and I'd want dad held fully accountable.

In the meantime, the hypocrisy is off the hook, IMO.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:05 pm
Russia worked to help Trump win and his Campaign chairman helped also..That is enough for me. Unfortunately it’s not enough for you. That’s more damage than when you “stood up against them”…I wasted my money.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:04 pm
tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:48 pm

I hope you get that.
You too! I'm not the only one who sneers and mocks other poster's writings, my man......
Whining
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:33 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:22 pm Right. You don't want to know what actually happened.
That's not me, my man. That's your House leaders. Write them letters, send them emails. I told you what question to ask them. $1K says it doesn't happen.
They'll get some answers if they can ever get Weiss in front of them. We'll learn more as Weiss finishes up with Hunter.
I want to learn how they muffed the plea deal & why did they let the early SOL's expire.

You don't pay attention to what I write: I don't care if Joe got money out of this. Know why? Because I disqualified him from my support simply because of the APPEARANCE of corruption in Ukraine when Hunter took a legal, but unethical job on Daddy's coattails.
You're one voter...

You don't understand this view, because my bar for public servants, as we've learned, is FAR higher than your bar. I'd vote for a houseplant before I've vote for Joe Biden.
...not that many other voters share your view. That's why the House guys are getting the word out because the msm looks the other way

Sadly, Trump is worse than a houseplant. You and your party is spending all your time trying to convince yourself that maybe if Joe is "more corrupt", you wont' feel as bad electing Trump again. The fact that so many (R)'s will hold their nose & still vote for Trump tells you how much of the population rejects your looney left progressive agenda. They're voting for Trump as the lesser evil.

Don't look now, OS, but you're about to elect Trump again....after having four full years to find one single person in your party that's a functioning adult, you failed.If that happens, it'll be because Biden's DoJ & deep blue prosecutors are making him a victim & rallying undecided (R) voters to his cause. I hope Barr is right & enough (R) primary voters get fed up with the nonstop political show trials that Trump left himself open for that they nominate a different candidate.
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:39 pm It's only squirrels & conspiracies when you don't like what's coming out. You're still clutching your Trump Tower conspiracy theory
What theory? I'm repeating, verbatim, what Kush reported, and not a word more.
Kush bailed as soon as he saw they were being being set up by the Russian lawyer who was a Fusion GPS client.

They TRIED to collude with Russia, per Kush. That doesn't bother you, for reasons you'll have to explain to me with a straight face one day.
Protip : any campaign is going to listen to an offer of oppo. Look what the HRC campaign got from Ukraine via the DNC Chalupa connection. They also contracted out for Russian oppo via Fusion GPS & Steele. They ended up buying Russian disinfo which they still fed to a compliant msm & their deep state allies.

Return to “POLITICS”