Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:02 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:19 pm Hunter's emerging texts & emails are not fake Russian disinformation from a compromised laptop or the cloud. It's about funneling money, for years, to Pop Joe & the rest of the family without paying taxes on it or claiming it under the FARA. Show the House the money trail & the tax filings, if there's nothing to hide.

I can't tell if you and tech are this....out of it....or what. You can't possibly be this far gone.

Guys: how the F do you think the Whistleblowers got Hunter's texts? Who do you think pulled a warrant to get them? And what do you think Barr, Wray, and Rettig did after they got them?
afan.....it seems some of these texts were squashed and just recently revealed. This 4 minute clip shares some of the 'new intel'. What I do not understand is how you can be so fixated on what Barr and Wray knew....as if they had 'everything'. Might be as simple as they did not have everything, and you are the one that is arguing they should have.

This is only two weeks old.....

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:47 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:02 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:19 pm Hunter's emerging texts & emails are not fake Russian disinformation from a compromised laptop or the cloud. It's about funneling money, for years, to Pop Joe & the rest of the family without paying taxes on it or claiming it under the FARA. Show the House the money trail & the tax filings, if there's nothing to hide.

I can't tell if you and tech are this....out of it....or what. You can't possibly be this far gone.

Guys: how the F do you think the Whistleblowers got Hunter's texts? Who do you think pulled a warrant to get them? And what do you think Barr, Wray, and Rettig did after they got them?
afan.....it seems some of these texts were squashed and just recently revealed. This 4 minute clip shares some of the 'new intel'. What I do not understand is how you can be so fixated on what Barr and Wray knew....as if they had 'everything'. Might be as simple as they did not have everything, and you are the one that is arguing they should have.

This is only two weeks old.....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtUku0MJ ... IwNjQ2YQ==

The next time you want you want to know the truth about Joe Biden…..
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:47 pm afan.....it seems some of these texts were squashed and just recently revealed.
Quashed by whom, and revealed by whom?

Unless we're talking about different texts, that came from the whistleblowers, YA. Which means that warrants were pulled to get them.

Maybe we're talking about different texts, and that's the problem?
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:47 pm This 4 minute clip shares some of the 'new intel'. What I do not understand is how you can be so fixated on what Barr and Wray knew
Because they were there for the meat of the investigation, that's why.

How many more times do I need to tell you guys that the DoJ chased down any shenanigans involving Joe and Hunter and Burisma, and finished that investigation in Aug of 2020?

I'm not fixated: I'm simply beside myself with you guys, in that I don't know how many more times, and how many different ways I can explain to you that the Bill Bar led DoJ was already looking into what you guys are asking for, and finished that work in Aug of 2020.

I'm being as clear as I know how to be. So you have two choices here: either Barr found nothing, and Weiss' indictment is complete, or.......Barr found what you guys are CONVINCED he found: that Joe is involved in all of this.

That means that Barr must be "in on it", as well as anyone who was part of that DoJ Ukraine-Burisma investigation team (we don't have names).

It's just simple logic.

Or, if you prefer, Weiss and Barr suck at their jobs, and couldn't investigate their way out of a paper bag, or manage a team. THAT is certainly possible. I'd buy that.

What I am NOT buying is that they found these felonies you think Joe and Hunter committed, and are hiding them.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:21 pm Quashed by whom, and revealed by whom?

Unless we're talking about different texts, that came from the whistleblowers, YA. Which means that warrants were pulled to get them.

Maybe we're talking about different texts, and that's the problem?
This is the part that none of us are certainly sure about.....unless someone here is in insider. In the recent youtube clip I cited, around the 4 minute mark, the gentleman speaks about texts they just learned about...or maybe I missed that this was old news?
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:21 pm I'm not fixated: I'm simply beside myself with you guys, in that I don't know how many more times, and how many different ways I can explain to you that the Bill Bar led DoJ was already looking into what you guys are asking for, and finished that work in Aug of 2020.
This is exactly what I just said......and for some reason you think it was opened and completely shut with Barr. Sure, maybe that part was, and maybe as more digging took place, more is being revealed...which is why the scab is still being picked.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:11 pm This is the part that none of us are certainly sure about.....unless someone here is in insider. In the recent youtube clip I cited, around the 4 minute mark, the gentleman speaks about texts they just learned about...or maybe I missed that this was old news?
So we ARE talking about the same texts. This is why I"m making fun, YA. The texts in question were revealed in House Testimony.

What FoxNation is saying is "omg, what a revelation, we should open a DoJ investigation in this information that we just heard today".

My response is: they already did! The texts are from 2018. The IRS/DoJ pulled warrants to get them.....so I ask again: what is it that you folks think the DoJ did for Five years? They did what you are asking them to do in 2023, way the F back in 2018-2020, and FoxNation is pretending that that never happened.

What would you say to me if I told you "hey, YA, we REALLY should check up on this Manafort guy who worked for Trump. I heard today that he worked for Putin in Ukraine, and didn't report the work to the IRS or on other Federal Forms!!!"

You'd laugh at me, right? And ask me: What the heck did you think Mueller did with his investgation.

Well.......That's what's happening here. And folks are falling for it because FoxNews likes ratings.
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:21 pm his is exactly what I just said......and for some reason you think it was opened and completely shut with Barr. Sure, maybe that part was, and maybe as more digging took place, more is being revealed...which is why the scab is still being picked.
The scab is still being picked after five years because you guys don't like the result. There we THREE MORE YEARS of "picking" after the DoJ finished the Burisma/Ukraine portion of the investigation. How much more time do you guys want to waste on this? Ten years good? Twenty?

Hey........I think that Mueller didn't dig deep enough into Trump's involvement with Russia YA. Do I get a "Free 5 year investigation", too? Or do only Republicans get to have such niceties?

This is why I'm making fun. They took longer to investigate Joe and Hunter and Burisma than they took for 9/11 and the Mueller report combined. You guys want to keep your conspiracy alive at all costs, instead of simply saying "they looked, and didn't find anything, and prosecuted on what they had".

When does our government and your fellow Americans get to say: enough. Let's move on? YOU are the guys who are weaponizing US intel, my friend...
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:28 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:11 pm This is the part that none of us are certainly sure about.....unless someone here is in insider. In the recent youtube clip I cited, around the 4 minute mark, the gentleman speaks about texts they just learned about...or maybe I missed that this was old news?
So we ARE talking about the same texts. This is why I"m making fun, YA. The texts in question were revealed in House Testimony.

What FoxNation is saying is "omg, what a revelation, we should open a DoJ investigation in this information that we just heard today".

My response is: they already did! The texts are from 2018. The IRS/DoJ pulled warrants to get them.....so I ask again: what is it that you folks think the DoJ did for Five years? They did what you are asking them to do in 2023, way the F back in 2018-2020, and FoxNation is pretending that that never happened.

What would you say to me if I told you "hey, YA, we REALLY should check up on this Manafort guy who worked for Trump. I heard today that he worked for Putin in Ukraine, and didn't report the work to the IRS or on other Federal Forms!!!"

You'd laugh at me, right? And ask me: What the heck did you think Mueller did with his investgation.

Well.......That's what's happening here. And folks are falling for it because FoxNews likes ratings.
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:21 pm his is exactly what I just said......and for some reason you think it was opened and completely shut with Barr. Sure, maybe that part was, and maybe as more digging took place, more is being revealed...which is why the scab is still being picked.
The scab is still being picked after five years because you guys don't like the result. There we THREE MORE YEARS of "picking" after the DoJ finished the Burisma/Ukraine portion of the investigation. How much more time do you guys want to waste on this? Ten years good? Twenty?

Hey........I think that Mueller didn't dig deep enough into Trump's involvement with Russia YA. Do I get a "Free 5 year investigation", too? Or do only Republicans get to have such niceties?

This is why I'm making fun. They took longer to investigate Joe and Hunter and Burisma than they took for 9/11 and the Mueller report combined. You guys want to keep your conspiracy alive at all costs, instead of simply saying "they looked, and didn't find anything, and prosecuted on what they had".

When does our government and your fellow Americans get to say: enough. Let's move on? YOU are the guys who are weaponizing US intel, my friend...
What about Benghazi!
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:28 pm

I simply do not know.....I never heard until just recently that Hunter Biden was texting with someone and saying he was paying his Joe's bills

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:21 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:11 pm his is exactly what I just said......and for some reason you think it was opened and completely shut with Barr. Sure, maybe that part was, and maybe as more digging took place, more is being revealed...which is why the scab is still being picked.
The scab is still being picked after five years because you guys don't like the result. There we THREE MORE YEARS of "picking" after the DoJ finished the Burisma/Ukraine portion of the investigation.
I am sure all those people on death row who were wrongfully accused and put on death row, then found to be innocent would have a bone to pick with you. But at least we now know you do not believe in appeals or new evidence that warrants reopening a case ;)
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:28 pm When does our government and your fellow Americans get to say: enough. Let's move on? YOU are the guys who are weaponizing US intel, my friend...
agreed......it's far better to perpetuate that Trump was laundering money through Russia and agreeing with Putin that he did not interfere with our election, than it is to say that Hunter was doing the same thing for his Family in Ukraine, while in 2016 Joe threatened Poroshenko to fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin or else they got no billion dollars . Let's call it a truce. ;)

Maybe we can try this? 😂😂. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvSwyqgA ... BiNWFlZA==
~Livy

JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:05 pm This place is getting sickening with the gaslighting and name calling....and oddly by the the very same people who have been so upset at our last POTUS who used much the same tactics. :oops:
Amen to this! If you, Cradle and OS stop posting for a month these forums would die out very quickly. There's no discussion, it's all just jumping on every single response that you three have and to a lesser extent, Tech. All because you guys bring a different perspective to the party. That's the definition of discussion, a blend of different viewpoints being shared and exchanged from people with differing perspectives/worldviews That almost never occurs on this website. Unfortunate. :roll:

Joe
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:04 pm I simply do not know.....I never heard until just recently that Hunter Biden was texting with someone and saying he was paying his Joe's bills
That's fine, i'm not faulting you here. What I"m telling you is that FoxNation is playing you, and demanding investigations that already happened, all because Fox would rather lie to their fans, and keep them clicking.

Barr and Weiss had these texts YEARS ago. Again: do you think they are idiots? Or do you reasonably think that they did their jobs?

You, Tech, and OS keep claiming "no". And that's fine. You do you. I got into this argument with Tech and OS becuase what they are alleging is 100% impossible without Weiss being part of a conspiracy, or being hopelessly incompetent. They are DESPERATE to fob blame off on the nearest person with a D by their name, to fulfill their conspiracy, instead of listening to the whistleblowers, reading the House testimony, and using common sense.

The complaints from the whistleblowers started in 2020, while Barr was in full charge. And "coincidentally" every Republican in America would rather kill their own mothers than acknowledge this. Because it wrecks their conspiracy nonsense.
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:21 pm I am sure all those people on death row who were wrongfully accused and put on death row, then found to be innocent would have a bone to pick with you. But at least we now know you do not believe in appeals or new evidence that warrants reopening a case
Ya got it backwards: what YOU are asking for is to keep investigating, and investigating, until you find a worse crime. This is the OPPOSITE of giving someone due process, YA. THAT is what you are asking.....to investigate until a crime is found.
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:28 pm When does our government and your fellow Americans get to say: enough. Let's move on? YOU are the guys who are weaponizing US intel, my friend...
agreed......it's far better to perpetuate that Trump was laundering money through Russia and agreeing with Putin that he did not interfere with our election, than it is to say that Hunter was doing the same thing for his Family in Ukraine, while in 2016 Joe threatened Poroshenko to fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin or else they got no billion dollars . Let's call it a truce. ;)[/quote]
The truce is: both Trump and Biden were investigated for illegal corruption. They didn't find any. What we KNOW both Biden and Trump did was engage in LEGAL yet unethical behavior, and anyone who defends either man's nonsense should be ashamed of themselves.

I've had this same position this entire time.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:04 pm Maybe we can try this? 😂😂. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvSwyqgA ... BiNWFlZA==
Sigh. I am NOT looking forward to 2024's election, and I'd sign up for this if allowed.
a fan

Post by a fan »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:34 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:05 pm This place is getting sickening with the gaslighting and name calling....and oddly by the the very same people who have been so upset at our last POTUS who used much the same tactics. :oops:
Amen to this! If you, Cradle and OS stop posting for a month these forums would die out very quickly. There's no discussion, it's all just jumping on every single response that you three have and to a lesser extent, Tech. All because you guys bring a different perspective to the party. That's the definition of discussion, a blend of different viewpoints being shared and exchanged from people with differing perspectives/worldviews That almost never occurs on this website. Unfortunate. :roll:

Joe
Buffalo Bagels, Joe.

I have been discussing various points that the posters you named have made, point by point. If you think a discussion isn't happening, you're not paying attention.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:39 pm

Joe
Buffalo Bagels, Joe.

I have been discussing various points that the posters you named have made, point by point. If you think a discussion isn't happening, you're not paying attention.
You actually engage in discussion, not directed at you!

Joe
old salt

Post by old salt »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:19 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:19 pmThis is not simply about poor addict Hunter's mistakes. Hunter's emerging texts & emails are not fake Russian disinformation from a compromised laptop or the cloud. It's about funneling money, for years, to Pop Joe & the rest of the family without paying taxes on it or claiming it under the FARA. Show the House the money trail & the tax filings, if there's nothing to hide.
Paying an AT&T bill? :lol: And none of that could be hyperbole about his salary, right?

IRS conducted audits on Bidens, House passes requirement for mandatory IRS audit of president

The IRS has conducted audits on the federal income taxes of President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden for the last two years, one of which required the first couple to pay slightly more than originally owed.

Do people not think the Hunter investigation has been looking at where any money went? The years long investigations?
That's for tax years 2020 & 2021. The years under investigation for Hunter are 2014-2019.

The IRS whistleblowers were told not to investigate other Biden family members.

Hunter's texts & emails indicate that he transferred considerable sums to Pop Joe & other family members during the years in question

Any gift that exceeds the annual gift exclusion amount ($14k to $15k/yr for those years) should have been reported by Hunter via a Gift Tax return, which would count toward his cumulative lifetime gift exemption limit, which increased from $5.34 million in 2014 to 5.6 million in 2018 to 11.4 million on 2019.

Given the amounts that Hunter was receiving, & if he gifted as much as his texts & emails indicate, he could have exceeded the cumulative lifetime exemption at some point during the years in question. ...that's assuming he even declared the transfers to, & payments made on behalf of, other family members.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:46 pm That's for tax years 2020 & 2021. The years under investigation for Hunter are 2014-2019.

The "texts" (which have been looked into for a half decade) don't indicate anything, that's you reading your desires into them.

They also audited Biden under the Obama administration in '08-'16. Biden released his tax returns for every year since at least 1998.

You don't think he's been scrutinized left and right? And twice on Sundays? Your WBs are on the up and up, right, no conflicts of interest there or questions about them huh? :lol:

You're off on your math for lifetime gifts too. He's way below any threshold assuming that even happened (which there's no evidence). Annual would incur some taxes sure.

But again this has been looked into. For years. But keep trying to make that dog hunt. I'm sure you'll pull in some process crimes with enough time. Probably not "trying to overthrow the government" type process crimes, but maybe some inadvertant lies.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Joe
It's the bile, name calling & personal attacks that drives other users away.

It's good to see thatsmell pop up again in this forum & not just in the Lax forums.
I miss Jim Malone & P33, but I still hear from Frank via email. RIP 2bk.

Nobody disagreed more than Trinity & I disagreed, but we had fun with each other & became good friends,
because we both kept our senses of humor & had fun playing off each other. We never disrespected each other.
I really miss his humor in this forum. Who else do you know who arrested then mentored Flava Flav.
Seeing a heroic Nassasu County police officer in the news tonight made me think of him.
Trinity's quips & (& writings) were like having a discussion with Elmore Leronard.
...that popped into my mind because Justified has returned.
Last edited by old salt on Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:45 am
old salt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:46 pm That's for tax years 2020 & 2021. The years under investigation for Hunter are 2014-2019.

The "texts" (which have been looked into for a half decade) don't indicate anything, that's you reading your desires into them.

They also audited Biden under the Obama administration in '08-'16. Biden released his tax returns for every year since at least 1998.

You don't think he's been scrutinized left and right? And twice on Sundays? Your WBs are on the up and up, right, no conflicts of interest there or questions about them huh? :lol:

You're off on your math for lifetime gifts too. He's way below any threshold assuming that even happened (which there's no evidence). Annual would incur some taxes sure.

But again this has been looked into. For years. But keep trying to make that dog hunt. I'm sure you'll pull in some process crimes with enough time. Probably not "trying to overthrow the government" type process crimes, but maybe some inadvertant lies.
How do you know the math for his lifetime gifts ? Have you seen his returns (for the years he filed them) ? He skipped 2 of his biggest years.

Even if the gifts were within Hunter's lifetime exemption, they could have been the path for the revenues from Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Romania & China to Pop the Big Guy.

Tweets under scrutiny for half a decade ? How were they discovered & when ? The lap top wasn't seized until Dec 2019.
Were the hundreds of SAR's all investigated & reconciled ?

I didn't even mention potential money laundering via the maze of shell corp LLC's & FARA. ...ask Manafort about that ?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Background from a, IMO, reliable source, published one month before the WBs testified, before Archer testified, and before bank records show evidence of $20M was paid to the Bidens.

https://theintercept.com/2023/06/13/hunter-biden-fbi/

"Former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr, meanwhile, told Fox News that the investigation into the specific allegations contained in the FD-1023 was never closed. Rather, Barr said, the evidence was assessed not to be disinformation and forwarded on to the Delaware prosecutor probing Hunter Biden, an investigation that remains ongoing — frustratingly so for Barr. “I think it’s time to fish or cut bait and find out what actually happened in that investigation,” he said."

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/08/09/ ... k-records/

"The tally of foreign money to the Biden family has hit at least $20 million, based on the third round of bank records the House Oversight and Accountability Committee released Wednesday—pointing to millions from oligarchs from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine."
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:49 am Background from a, IMO, reliable source, published one month before the WBs testified, before Archer testified, and before bank records show evidence of $20M was paid to the Bidens.

https://theintercept.com/2023/06/13/hunter-biden-fbi/

"Former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr, meanwhile, told Fox News that the investigation into the specific allegations contained in the FD-1023 was never closed. Rather, Barr said, the evidence was assessed not to be disinformation and forwarded on to the Delaware prosecutor probing Hunter Biden, an investigation that remains ongoing — frustratingly so for Barr. “I think it’s time to fish or cut bait and find out what actually happened in that investigation,” he said."

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/08/09/ ... k-records/

"The tally of foreign money to the Biden family has hit at least $20 million, based on the third round of bank records the House Oversight and Accountability Committee released Wednesday—pointing to millions from oligarchs from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine."
“Yet even if everything in the document is true, there is still an interpretation that would stop short of implicating Joe Biden: Hunter Biden could have been lying in order to extract more money from Burisma. The document does not (and cannot) answer the question of whether Hunter Biden told the company the truth about splitting the money with his father, or whether it was a way to shakedown additional money and appear more influential than he was.”

You know any crackheads, personally?
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:19 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:16 am
ggait wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:44 pm Salty — Weiss has said repeatedly that he will testify before congress.

But, duh obvi, he cannot testify during a pending case and an ongoing investigation. How forking troll stupid are you dude?

Now that he is an sc, Weiss is required to deliver a report. Just like Durham and mueller. And he no doubt will testify after his report is delivered. Just like Durham and mueller.

So please just stfu, ok. You are embarrassing and obviously drunk on the Maga Qanon kool aid.
Painfully, a lot of America is. Crazy times.
Interestingly, they prefer crazy to reality.

They want to believe flat out lies and self-affirming, mind-numbingly stupid conspiracies, and so they do. And no amount of facts and logic dissuade them.

I can forgive stupid, but it's those who should know better, and perhaps really do know better deep down, who are most disturbing. They're in it for the jollies or other rewards of manipulating others.

Of course, this isn't reserved for those on the right, there are certainly those on the left who manipulate others for their gain as well. Rage and fear is profitable.
Sure. Defame the messenger & keep your head in the sand, ignoring emerging evidence, just like you did with the Steele dossier & the larger HRC/DNC/Fusion GPS Russian disinformation op. This is not simply about poor addict Hunter's mistakes. Hunter's emerging texts & emails are not fake Russian disinformation from a compromised laptop or the cloud. It's about funneling money, for years, to Pop Joe & the rest of the family without paying taxes on it or claiming it under the FARA. Show the House the money trail & the tax filings, if there's nothing to hide.
Salty, I'm 100% for accountability...if there's actual credible evidence.

And almost every piece of BS you've thrown up in defense of the suspicion of Trump campaign Russian collusion has been disproven, primarily in court.

Meanwhile, further confirmation that key members of the Trump Campaign actively colluded with Russian agents has occurred, lots within the Mueller Report and further after. There is NO DOUBT that Trump himself, as well as other members of his cohort, actively invited and welcomed Russian interference and there's likewise no doubt as to their lies about their activities, prior to, during, and after with Russians. AND there's no doubt that there was indeed an active interference campaign by the Russians, funded by the Russian government.

Now, if you want to say that there were actors who tried to get media and other attention paid to this relationship, clandestinely, I'll not argue that claim as it's immaterial to the reality.

As to the Hunter stuff, any and all information coming from the laptop is entirely compromised by chain of custody issues and the motivations of the dishonest people handling it. Which doesn't mean that there can't be hard evidence found elsewhere which could be convincing.

I've seen zero such hard evidence. And that's after 5 years of investigation, apparently.

And oh yeah, Joe Biden has produced for public scrutiny his tax filings all of his years in public life. Edit, apparently since 1998. Last 25 years.

Remember when you were defending Trump so vociferously when we were saying that it's a guilty politician who doesn't want the public to see how he earns his money, what his charitable deductions are, what his "business" deductions are, how he values or miss-values his property for tax purposes?

In one case we have a politician who I've never thought was a perfectly honest man (I recall the issue in his first Presidential campaign) and who has a son who committed crimes during his period as an addict out of control and in another we have a politician who has his entire life built around cons, scams and fraud. Cheating in personal, business, and political life. Attracting the worst of dishonest people to him, grifters, sycophants, and hangers-on. An honest statement by him is an accident, a mistake.

I simply don't see this as equivalent.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:06 am Tweets under scrutiny for half a decade ? How were they discovered & when ? The lap top wasn't seized until Dec 2019.
Were the hundreds of SAR's all investigated & reconciled ?

I didn't even mention potential money laundering via the maze of shell corp LLC's & FARA. ...ask Manafort about that ?
You and the others are mentally incapable of understanding how bad your logic is when we discuss anything partisan.

You mentioned Tailhook the other day. Do you or I know here in 2023 know when warrants were pulled? Or know all the insider details about the case that only the lawyers would know.

Well you are arguing here that "Because Old Salt doesn't know when the whistleblowers got the tweets, we need to restart the entire investigation all over again".

This isn't "emerging information". It isn't "new" as you and FoxNews are alleging. This is information that came from the investigation, OS, and is being relayed to the public in the House hearings.

They already chased these leads down for five years, OS.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:46 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:39 pm

Joe
Buffalo Bagels, Joe.

You actually engage in discussion, not directed at you!

Joe
There's a heck of a lot of discussion on here, Joe, lots of sharing of information as well as differing perspectives. Some people bring particular expertise and interests as well as their passions. Most of us value one another's participation, if not some of the more obstinate or ranting behaviors.

I'd written yesterday that pretty much everyone on here, (including those who call me a lot of insulting names), are at least engaging with other's perspectives, taking themselves out of whatever media bubble they might otherwise be in. And that's valuable to us all. Or at least usually is.

I've also directly addressed you as not being willing to engage with any facts or logic on these subjects, only dropping in occasionally to criticize anyone who confronts the BS written by your favored posters...and yes, there's BS presented on here from time to time by us ALL...most of us will admit when we've been taken in by some source, when there's proof of an error we've made, when our logic has a flaw or flaws...in other words we honestly engage in a back and forth to learn from one another. Some on here, however, have adopted a different set tactics that some politicians seem to think attracts them more support, never admitting error, doubling down on vitriol, and always maintaining an offense, pivoting always to some new "whataboutism" rather than addressing their own errors in facts or logic.

It would be great if you wish to share your own facts and logic, exposing your views to critique, or just read if you wish. The latter is a good way to see various views! But you're gonna get pushback if you just drop in this way.

Return to “POLITICS”