Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
tech37

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:34 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:21 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:13 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:58 pm Garland is protecting Joe. Weiss takes his lead from Garland. Not much of a conspiracy, so again, sorry a fan.
That's great! You and OS want to put that stake in the ground finally? Awesome. You can't move it now.

This means Weiss is "in on it". Which is EXACTLY what I've been telling OS, despite his many protests. This conspiracy of yours cannot happen without Weiss.

I'm 100% cool with this theory. I think it's nuts, but it is not logically impossible like the other half-wit theories being thrown around.

We good now? On the same page?
Not really.
Ok. Then tell me how this conspiracy happens without Weiss. Reasonable question, tech.
Seems you edited my post... I'll try again:

Not really. How do you explain the mounting evidence against the Bidens (that includes the Big Guy of course)?

You 100% cool with all of that too?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:24 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:16 pm Telling Weiss to charge it as a felony is not micro-managing the details. That's a big decision.
Agreed.

But....

1. this means that Weiss needs to be "in on it". Weiss has to think that a felony was warranted, and Garland told him not to do that, and Weiss believes this was a corrupt ask, and hasn't gone public about this corruption. If that's your theory? Great. That at least makes logical sense.

2. that means that you don't believe that Weiss is hiding "other" major felonies Hunter committed from public view. Do I have that right?

3. this also means that you don't think Bill Barr is hiding "other" major felonies Hunter committed from public view. Do I have that right?

Thanks
No. IRT

1. The WB's (who you dismiss as mere accountants) felony chargee were warranted, based on other tax cases they had prosecuted.
It"s not clear whether Weiss decided on his own to charge just a misdemeanor or he was getting that direction from above.
He needs to answer that question to the House, ...where the WB's testified.

2. I don't know yet ? Apparently The Judge did not know either. That's why she asked Weiss if he was done yet.

3. In his tv interviews, Barr is indicating that it had not yet been determined by the investigations still underway by the time he left office.
...he does not have your powers of foresight AND hindsight.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:37 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:58 pm Garland is protecting Joe. Weiss takes his lead from Garland. Not much of a conspiracy, so again, sorry a fan.
That's great! You and OS want to put that stake in the ground finally? Awesome. You can't move it now.

This means Weiss is "in on it". Which is EXACTLY what I've been telling OS, despite his many protests. This conspiracy of yours cannot happen without Weiss.

I'm 100% cool with this theory. I think it's nuts, but it is not logically impossible like the other half-wit theories being thrown around.

Not really.
Ok. Then tell me how this conspiracy happens without Weiss. Reasonable question, tech.

Not really. How do you explain the mounting evidence against the Bidens (that includes the Big Guy of course)?

Asked and answered above. Want me to cut and paste it? Okay.

What you are claiming can't happen without Weiss, Tech. And Weiss is hiding that Garland asked him to bag the case.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:45 pm

Not really.

What you are claiming can't happen without Weiss, Tech. And Weiss is hiding that Garland asked him to bag the case.
Ha ha a fan... OK, "you do you"!
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:38 pm 1. The WB's (who you dismiss as mere accountants) felony chargee were warranted, based on other tax cases they had prosecuted.
It"s not clear whether Weiss decided on his own to charge just a misdemeanor or he was getting that direction from above.
He needs to answer that question to the House, ...where the WB's testified.
In either case, Weiss has to be in on it, OS. You can't escape this fact. If Garland is corrupt, and Weiss said nothing? He's an accomplice.

You and Tech can dance all you want. I have no earthly idea why you two are trying to protect Weiss...but here we are.
old salt wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:38 pm 3. In his tv interviews, Barr is indicating that it had not yet been determined by the investigations still underway by the time he left office.
...he does not have your powers of foresight AND hindsight.
No, my power is to pay attention. For the 1000th time, the investigation into Hunter's financial dealing in Ukraine was finished in Aug of 2020. Ukraine is where TeamTinFoil believes Joe and Hunter "got paid" corruptly. So either something was there, and Barr is covering.....or nothing is there.

And it's not foresight or hindsight. Weiss entered a plea deal without indicting Joe. So again, Weiss needs to be "in on it".

Don't worry. Trump will get elected and reopen the case and start year 6 into this investigation. ;)
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:48 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:45 pm

Not really.

Ha ha a fan... OK, "you do you"!
What is it with you and Old Salt? If this is your conspiracy, great. I'm on board. Let's hear from Weiss if Garland put in your nefarious call to direct Weiss to tank the case, and ignore the "mounting evidence" you're vaguely alluding to, without telling me what that is.

All I'm telling you both is that this theory doesn't work without Weiss. Did the man buy you a steak dinner or something? Why are you both not simply saying "yeah, Weiss has to be in on the deal"...and moving on?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:55 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:50 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:47 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:36 pm What I'm asking you is to be reasonable: what are the odds that a lifelong Republican and Trump appointee is going to hide felonies Hunter committed to protect Joe, risking his career to do so?
Per the WB's, he was being constrained by the DoJ. By then, that CoC was Monaco-->Garland.
So...he's been lying to Congress.... :roll:
...or he was lying to the WB's. They, & others, took notes at the meeting. Do you not believe the WB's ?

Weiss still needs to come before the House & clear this up, for him to have any credibility as a SC.
I've already said that I think the WB's honestly believe they heard him, but that they misunderstood. Not a conscious mistake, but rather in their frustration about being told they didn't have enough to go faster, they heard excuses that weren't exactly as intended...that hard to hear news that they didn't have enough. He may well have implied that higher ups didn't think there was enough...meaning he flat didn't have enough...but that's not the same as saying he agreed that major felonies should be indicted and he wasn't being allowed to pull the trigger. He could well have said that he too was frustrated that the investigation hadn't delivered more...we're on the same side here...but not enough...

I doubt very much Weiss was lying to them and very much even more that he's been lying to Congress.

But hey, he's the Trump appointed guy, so who the heck knows...but it feels to me far more likely that what I'm gleaning is the closest to what's really been happening.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Salty — Weiss has said repeatedly that he will testify before congress.

But, duh obvi, he cannot testify during a pending case and an ongoing investigation. How forking troll stupid are you dude?

Now that he is an sc, Weiss is required to deliver a report. Just like Durham and mueller. And he no doubt will testify after his report is delivered. Just like Durham and mueller.

So please just stfu, ok. You are embarrassing and obviously drunk on the Maga Qanon kool aid.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:44 pm Salty — Weiss has said repeatedly that he will testify before congress.

But, duh obvi, he cannot testify during a pending case and an ongoing investigation. How forking troll stupid are you dude?

Now that he is an sc, Weiss is required to deliver a report. Just like Durham and mueller. And he no doubt will testify after his report is delivered. Just like Durham and mueller.

So please just stfu, ok. You are embarrassing and obviously drunk on the Maga Qanon kool aid.
Duh. Yeah. Now that his bogus plea deal blew up, Weiss can delay even longer.
Then when the case is resolved, he'll say wait for my report, in a few months.

They're stalling until after the election. Then Biden can pardon Hunter, whether he wins or not.(any loving father would do the same).
Since they didn't get blanket immunity, the plan is now to run out the clock
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:22 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:58 pm Go read OS's explanations. He has provided exhaustive answers for you.
No, he didn't. He dodged the direct question. And so did you.

Do a half-*ssed investigation, and end it in 2021. THAT would help Hunter. This nonsense is HURTING Joe.

How hard is it for a reasonable American to figure out the BEST outcome for Joe Biden? Not Hunter...but for Joe Biden, who is running for President?

Ya ready?

Hunter is thrown in jail in 2021, Joe comes out and says "no one is above the law", as Hunter does his perp walk. Hunter does his four years in Club Fed, and is out after the election, when no one cares. Best possible outcome, without question.

I find it HILARIOUS that you're trying to sell that what happened helps Joe in any way. I don't believe that you believe that for even a second, sorry.

But.....you do you. ;)
No, that would not have been a good game plan for either Biden. The game plan, (which they almost pulled off, & still may) is what Andy McCarthy & I have been telling you for months -- to let Hunter off with a misdemeanor plea & no jail time.
OMG, you are a piece of work. Stubborn to the last. You'll do ANYTHING to maintain your conspiracy. Down is up, and up is down.

In what world does having about 1/4th of the country convinced that Joe Biden fixed Hunter's tax case.....good for the Joe Biden campaign???

Weiss SCREWED Joe Biden, if anything. If you can't even pretend to understand this, I don't know what to say. Apparently in your world, having voters believe you are corrupt is a great thing, and Weiss is doing Biden a favor.

Come to think of it, that squares. ;)
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:17 pm In what world does having about 1/4th of the country convinced that Joe Biden fixed Hunter's tax case.....good for the Joe Biden campaign???
A world where 4/4ths of the country learns this

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-er ... t-11-years

A 2018 text message from Hunter Biden in which he claimed to have paid his father's bills for more than a decade...

"My dad has been using most lines on this account which I’ve through the gracious offerings of Eric [Schwerin] have paid for past 11 years," Hunter wrote.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:35 am
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:17 pm In what world does having about 1/4th of the country convinced that Joe Biden fixed Hunter's tax case.....good for the Joe Biden campaign???

A 2018 text message from Hunter Biden in which he claimed to have paid his father's bills for more than a decade...

"My dad has been using most lines on this account which I’ve through the gracious offerings of Eric [Schwerin] have paid for past 11 years," Hunter wrote.
:lol: Sigh. So let me see if I have this right.

Now we are BACK to Barr and Weiss hiding this stuff from the public? This was from 2018, right? This is on Barr's watch, my man.

You still don't hear what I'm telling you, and I'm running out of ways to write it.

I'm 100% fine with there being either a massive cover up, or a bad case of managerial incompetence (or both).

The part YOU are denying is that Barr and Weiss are either "in on it", or are sh(t managers of cases. Or both.

So long as we're good on that point? I'm 100% cool with any theory of corruption you can invent.

But it cannot be done without Barr and Weiss.

My point still stands: you're flipping out over this, right? So I ask again: how does the fact that this case is still going help Joe Biden's campaign?

It doesn't. Not even a little.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:06 am

Now we are BACK to Barr and Weiss hiding this stuff from the public? This was from 2018, right? This is on Barr's watch, my man.

You still don't hear what I'm telling you, and I'm running out of ways to write it.

I'm 100% fine with there being either a massive cover up, or a bad case of managerial incompetence (or both).

The part YOU are denying is that Barr and Weiss are either "in on it", or are sh(t managers of cases. Or both.

So long as we're good on that point? I'm 100% cool with any theory of corruption you can invent.

My point still stands: you're flipping out over this, right? So I ask again: how does the fact that this case is still going help Joe Biden's campaign?

You keep obsessing on the fact that both Barr & Weiss were (R)''s, ...not like there aren't many initially Trump supporting (R)'s who became never-Trumpers at different stages.

But those 2 aren't the only links in the chain. WB Shapley said his primary obstacle was AUSA Wolf, who was neither a (R) or a Trump appointee.
She's a Dem donor & I found a news cite of her as DE AUSA as far back as 2012.
She really obstructed the WB IRS Agents.
https://heavy.com/news/lesley-wolf-husband-doj/

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/07/10/ ... leblowers/

Grassley’s letter brings up Assistant U.S. Attorney for Delaware Lesley Wolf’s actions, based on an IRS whistleblower's testimony to a House committee. The whistleblower said Wolf, who along with her husband has contributed to Democrat campaigns, blocked avenues of inquiry in the Hunter Biden investigation.

In his letter to Wolf’s boss, U.S. Attorney for Delaware David Weiss, the Iowa Republican wants to know why information provided to federal prosecutors by IRS investigators wasn’t included in the Biden probe.

Grassley writes:

Based on information provided to my office from individuals aware of the meeting October 23, 2020, Justice Department and FBI special agents from the Pittsburgh field office briefed Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf, one of your top prosecutors, and FBI special agents from the Baltimore field office with respect to contents of the FBI-generated FD-1023 [form] involving a criminal bribery scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and Hunter Biden. However, the meeting did not include any IRS agents.

Grassley is referring to the FD-1023 form in which an FBI confidential informant says that a Burisma executive paid a $5 million bribe each to Biden and his son when the former was President Barack Obama’s vice president.

The Iowa Republican goes on to tell Weiss:

In addition, based on information provided to my office, potentially hundreds of Justice Department and FBI officials have had access to the FD-1023 at issue, which begs the question that I’ve been asking since the start of my oversight in this matter: What steps have the Justice Department and FBI taken to investigate the allegations? You, Attorney General [Merrick] Garland, and [FBI] Director [Christopher] Wray have failed to answer.

Shortly after Weiss struck the deal, the House Ways and Means Committee released transcripts of the testimonies of two IRS whistleblowers who alleged that Wolf, Weiss’ deputy, blocked further lanes of inquiry despite evidence provided by IRS investigators.

“As you are aware, IRS whistleblowers have affirmed that AUSA [Assistant U.S. Attorney] Wolf prevented investigators from seeking information about Joe Biden’s involvement in Hunter Biden’s criminal business arrangements,” Grassley says in the letter to Weiss says, adding:

AUSA Wolf admitted that ‘more than enough probable cause’ had been achieved for a physical search warrant at Joe Biden’s guest house but prevented it from happening due to ‘optics’; AUSA Wolf prevented investigators from searching Hunter Biden’s storage unit; AUSA Wolf called Hunter Biden’s defense counsel informing him of the interest in the storage unit. Did AUSA Wolf take similar proactive measures to frustrate any investigation into the FD-1023?

IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley, a supervisory agent, testified to the House committee that at a September 2020 meeting, Wolf said there was “more than enough probable cause for the physical search warrant there [at the Biden storage unit], but the question was whether the juice was worth the squeeze.”

Shapley also told the committee investigators at one point that Weiss agreed there was enough evidence to get a search warrant to search Hunter Biden’s storage unit, but Wolf objected, and notified Hunter Biden’s defense counsel. She told him about the storage unit, “once again ruining our chance to get to evidence before [it is] destroyed, manipulated, or concealed,” Shapley said.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:00 am
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:06 am

You keep obsessing on the fact that both Barr & Weiss were (R)''s, ...not like there aren't many initially Trump supporting (R)'s who became never-Trumpers at different stages.

But those 2 aren't the only links in the chain. WB Shapley said his primary obstacle was AUSA Wolf, who was neither a (R) or a Trump appointee.
She's a Dem donor & I found a news cite of her as DE AUSA as far back as 2012.
She really obstructed the WB IRS Agents.
https://heavy.com/news/lesley-wolf-husband-doj/

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/07/10/ ... leblowers/

Grassley’s letter brings up Assistant U.S. Attorney for Delaware Lesley Wolf’s actions, based on an IRS whistleblower's testimony to a House committee. The whistleblower said Wolf, who along with her husband has contributed to Democrat campaigns, blocked avenues of inquiry in the Hunter Biden investigation.

In his letter to Wolf’s boss, U.S. Attorney for Delaware David Weiss, the Iowa Republican wants to know why information provided to federal prosecutors by IRS investigators wasn’t included in the Biden probe.

Grassley writes:

Based on information provided to my office from individuals aware of the meeting October 23, 2020, Justice Department and FBI special agents from the Pittsburgh field office briefed Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf, one of your top prosecutors, and FBI special agents from the Baltimore field office with respect to contents of the FBI-generated FD-1023 [form] involving a criminal bribery scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and Hunter Biden. However, the meeting did not include any IRS agents.

Grassley is referring to the FD-1023 form in which an FBI confidential informant says that a Burisma executive paid a $5 million bribe each to Biden and his son when the former was President Barack Obama’s vice president.

The Iowa Republican goes on to tell Weiss:

In addition, based on information provided to my office, potentially hundreds of Justice Department and FBI officials have had access to the FD-1023 at issue, which begs the question that I’ve been asking since the start of my oversight in this matter: What steps have the Justice Department and FBI taken to investigate the allegations? You, Attorney General [Merrick] Garland, and [FBI] Director [Christopher] Wray have failed to answer.

Shortly after Weiss struck the deal, the House Ways and Means Committee released transcripts of the testimonies of two IRS whistleblowers who alleged that Wolf, Weiss’ deputy, blocked further lanes of inquiry despite evidence provided by IRS investigators.

“As you are aware, IRS whistleblowers have affirmed that AUSA [Assistant U.S. Attorney] Wolf prevented investigators from seeking information about Joe Biden’s involvement in Hunter Biden’s criminal business arrangements,” Grassley says in the letter to Weiss says, adding:

AUSA Wolf admitted that ‘more than enough probable cause’ had been achieved for a physical search warrant at Joe Biden’s guest house but prevented it from happening due to ‘optics’; AUSA Wolf prevented investigators from searching Hunter Biden’s storage unit; AUSA Wolf called Hunter Biden’s defense counsel informing him of the interest in the storage unit. Did AUSA Wolf take similar proactive measures to frustrate any investigation into the FD-1023?

IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley, a supervisory agent, testified to the House committee that at a September 2020 meeting, Wolf said there was “more than enough probable cause for the physical search warrant there [at the Biden storage unit], but the question was whether the juice was worth the squeeze.”

Shapley also told the committee investigators at one point that Weiss agreed there was enough evidence to get a search warrant to search Hunter Biden’s storage unit, but Wolf objected, and notified Hunter Biden’s defense counsel. She told him about the storage unit, “once again ruining our chance to get to evidence before [it is] destroyed, manipulated, or concealed,” Shapley said.
You have to try and follow MDs logic.. the agents misunderstood what they heard with their own ears. Maybe the acoustics in the room were sketchy. It can't possibly because scumbag Hunter should have been treated like the tax cheat he is. Think about it you FLP liberals, Hunter tried to cheat you out of your precious and beloved tax revenue. That is unforgivable in any and all progressive dogma. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:00 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:36 pm What I'm asking you is to be reasonable: what are the odds that a lifelong Republican and Trump appointee is going to hide felonies Hunter committed to protect Joe, risking his career to do so?
Per the WB's, he was being constrained by the DoJ. By then, that CoC was Monaco-->Garland.
...or he was lying to the WB's. They, & others, took notes at the meeting. Do you not believe the WB's ?

Weiss still needs to come before the House & clear this up, for him to have any credibility as a SC.
I've already said that I think the WB's honestly believe they heard him, but that they misunderstood. Not a conscious mistake, but rather in their frustration about being told they didn't have enough to go faster, they heard excuses that weren't exactly as intended...that hard to hear news that they didn't have enough. He may well have implied that higher ups didn't think there was enough...meaning he flat didn't have enough...but that's not the same as saying he agreed that major felonies should be indicted and he wasn't being allowed to pull the trigger. He could well have said that he too was frustrated that the investigation hadn't delivered more...we're on the same side here...but not enough...

I doubt very much Weiss was lying to them and very much even more that he's been lying to Congress.

But hey, he's the Trump appointed guy, so who the heck knows...but it feels to me far more likely that what I'm gleaning is the closest to what's really been happening.
Or the fact that might break your little heart is they actually heard what they heard. I bet that possibility never crossed your mind. You've achieved success yet again MD. You are solidly ensconced at the #1 spot among the usual suspects. I understand why you don't play poker your one dimensional perspective would not serve you very well. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:00 am You keep obsessing on the fact......
Well, you are certainly an expert on OBSESSING. :oops:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:37 pm Seems you edited my post... I'll try again:

Would you please cite a source and some detail about this EVIDENCE implicating Uncle Joe? thx
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:44 pm Salty — Weiss has said repeatedly that he will testify before congress.

Painfully, a lot of America is. Crazy times.
Interestingly, they prefer crazy to reality.

They want to believe flat out lies and self-affirming, mind-numbingly stupid conspiracies, and so they do. And no amount of facts and logic dissuade them.

I can forgive stupid, but it's those who should know better, and perhaps really do know better deep down, who are most disturbing. They're in it for the jollies or other rewards of manipulating others.

Of course, this isn't reserved for those on the right, there are certainly those on the left who manipulate others for their gain as well. Rage and fear is profitable.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:31 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:00 pm

Or the fact that might break your little heart is they actually heard what they heard. I bet that possibility never crossed your mind. You've achieved success yet again MD. You are solidly ensconced at the #1 spot among the usual suspects. I understand why you don't play poker your one dimensional perspective would not serve you very well. :D
It's the most generous, logical explanation. I tend to look for such rather than assuming that someone is lying through their teeth, someone who I don't know or have any other basis to assume dishonest.

Of course, someone could well be lying, but as that's not the sole rational explanation, it's not my default given no known prior history of such dishonesty.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:23 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:37 pm Seems you edited my post... I'll try again:

Would you please cite a source and some detail about this EVIDENCE implicating Uncle Joe? thx
Ha ha... aren't you clever kismet!

Of course if you only read the NYT or WaPo or only tune into CNN and MSNBC you wouldn't know, would you. So far the left-leaning legacy media only presents criticism of the R's investigation and ignores the mounting evidence. If I were to post articles by right-leaning platforms you would dismiss those off hand in a nanosecond and in classic snarky fashion I'm sure.

I have listened to the WB's testimony and interviews with people like Bobulinski and Archer. If you haven't done so, I suggest you do. You might also try listening to independent news podcasts like The Hill Rising or Breaking Points. Both have covered (objectively IMO) and continue to cover the Biden's business dealings as new info becomes available. My guess is, until more evidence comes to light implicating the Big Guy, and/or until your favorite lefty outlets start to cover that, you'll continue to ignore. That's fine of course and certainly expected.

Heads up: Eric Schwerin to testify in early Sept.
https://www.anews.com.tr/americas/2023/ ... eign-deals

"EVIDENCE implicating Uncle Joe". As posted last week, I correctly referred to the mounting evidence as "circumstantial". I made the mistake yesterday of not including that important differentiation. To my knowledge there isn't direct evidence as of yet, but if the investigations are allowed to continue and Weiss/Garland don't figure out a way to stifle that effort, direct evidence and the truth will come out.

mdlax's mocking post to follow :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”