Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:39 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:32 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:25 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:17 pm As many have noted, the Clarence Thomas situation demonstrates without question that the Supreme Court should be governed by ethics rules. The Supreme Court has simply failed to take the appropriate steps in this regard. If Congress ever becomes functional again, one would hope they would pass legislation in this regard.
But Hunter may have used his family name to land positions he would not have otherwise landed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... -rcna29462

There is a lot more being hidden. Joe was in on it, because what dad wouldn’t be involved with their addicted son’s schemes?
Different issue, but if you are arguing there should be much tighter controls on people like Hunter, Ivanka, and Jared, I certainly would agree.
I would argue that ethical should apply to all of them and in the case of family members working for the government, even more so. Private citizens would have a little more leeway I would imagine. I am as poking fun of the idea that Joe was in business with Hunter….anything is possible but not sure how probable. Joe running deals with a Hunter given Hunter’s personal assessment of himself doesn’t seem probable but I don’t know Joe personally. Parents that I know of drug addicts didn’t want them in the house, let alone running deals with them but who knows.
Follow the money, it might be hard to do with the Biden Crime Syndicate. Apparently a lot of money was funneled off to Biden family members. I'm guessing all of that money was filed as income to the IRS? All investigators have to do is follow the 💰💰💰💰💰 Deep throat knew that way back in the Watergate years.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:25 pm Can I interpret that dodge as you don't care enough that Hunter still hasn't paid all the back taxes, penalties & interest that you or I would?
This is, in part, the message that BLM was trying to send you and others.

There are two justice systems in America. One for the rich, and one for the poor.

Anytime you want to fix it, I'm game. Until then?

To the point I'm making hear that YOU are dodging: you're claiming that a lifelong Republican and Trump appointee is covering up MAJOR FELONIES that Hunter committed. I'm addressing your conspiracy theory here, and nothing more.

You and your fellow Republicans want to fool Americans who aren't paying attention into believing that "the Deep State" let Hunter off, and are hiding felonies. It's working, of course.

But I'm not falling for it, and I'm certainly not letting you slide with your claims. Weiss is your man. Blame him.

As for Hunter? I've already said MULTIPLE times that nothing would make me happier than to see him in jail for this stuff.

The ONLY reason you care is that he's a Dem. You MOCKED your fellow posters when we brought up the legal corruption of the TrumpFamily. Now here you are, demanding a pound of flesh from Hunter who is playing the same horsesh*t game the TrumpFamily and other 1%ers play. Or do you know a bunch of people who have defrauded charities like Trump has, while no serving a day in jail? Like Hunter....Trump paid them off.

The rich are different, Old Salt. They have more money - Hemingway (sort of)
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:39 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:17 pm As many have noted, the Clarence Thomas situation demonstrates without question that the Supreme Court should be governed by ethics rules. The Supreme Court has simply failed to take the appropriate steps in this regard. If Congress ever becomes functional again, one would hope they would pass legislation in this regard.
But Hunter may have used his family name to land positions he would not have otherwise landed.

There is a lot more being hidden. Joe was in on it, because what dad wouldn’t be involved with their addicted son’s schemes?
Different issue, but if you are arguing there should be much tighter controls on people like Hunter, Ivanka, and Jared, I certainly would agree.
I would argue that ethical should apply to all of them and in the case of family members working for the government, even more so. Private citizens would have a little more leeway I would imagine. I am as poking fun of the idea that Joe was in business with Hunter….anything is possible but not sure how probable. Joe running deals with a Hunter given Hunter’s personal assessment of himself doesn’t seem probable but I don’t know Joe personally. Parents that I know of drug addicts didn’t want them in the house, let alone running deals with them but who knows.
Follow the money, it might be hard to do with the Biden Crime Syndicate. Apparently a lot of money was funneled off to Biden family members. I'm guessing all of that money was filed as income to the IRS? All investigators have to do is follow the 💰💰💰💰💰 Deep throat knew that way back in the Watergate years.
They did, cradle. Chased down all these claims about Ukraine, Joe, and Hunter. And the report was put on Barr's desk in 2020.

Do we get to reopen Mueller's case on Trump, and REALLY follow his money? Because I'm on board if we get to keep investigating people we don't like!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:46 pm

They did, cradle. Chased down all these claims about Ukraine, Joe, and Hunter. And the report was put on Barr's desk in 2020.

Do we get to reopen Mueller's case on Trump, and REALLY follow his money? Because I'm on board if we get to keep investigating people we don't like!
Barr pushed the eject handle and bailed out. He understood the optics. He could have laid the hammer down on HB. Then the optics are a political prosecution directed at the son of the Democrat candidate. Talk about damned if you do and damned if you don't. The second aspect has to be Barr wasn't going to try and defend his boss any longer. Barr must envy Jeff Sessions for getting the hell out of Dodge as well. I'm guessing Barr thought he could talk sense to trump. Huge miscalculation on his part. Barr said he will testify and I hope he has the chance.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:58 pm Barr pushed the eject handle and bailed out. He understood the optics. He could have laid the hammer down on HB.
I'm sorry man, but you're dead wrong. NO ONE is defending Hunter's behavior. NO ONE.

What you are telling me here is that you think that Barr sat on multiple felonies and did nothing....because he was worried about getting in trouble with Democratic voters?

There's NO CHANCE of that. And if that's somehow true? Then this mess is all on Barr.
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:58 pm Then the optics are a political prosecution directed at the son of the Democrat candidate. Talk about damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Only TeamTinFoil thinks this way, Cradle. The rest of us know DOGGONE WELL why Hunter was investigated and prosecuted.

And know he got off easy because someone loaned him the money to make good with the IRS. And someone loaned him that money because of legal yet disgusting political corruption.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Even more stupider.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:44 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:25 pm Can I interpret that dodge as you don't care enough that Hunter still hasn't paid all the back taxes, penalties & interest that you or I would?

There are two justice systems in America. One for the rich, and one for the poor.

To the point I'm making hear that YOU are dodging: you're claiming that a lifelong Republican and Trump appointee is covering up MAJOR FELONIES that Hunter committed. I'm addressing your conspiracy theory here, and nothing more.

You and your fellow Republicans want to fool Americans who aren't paying attention into believing that "the Deep State" let Hunter off, and are hiding felonies. It's working, of course.

But I'm not falling for it, and I'm certainly not letting you slide with your claims. Weiss is your man. Blame him.

As for Hunter? I've already said MULTIPLE times that nothing would make me happier than to see him in jail for this stuff.

The ONLY reason you care is that he's a Dem. You MOCKED your fellow posters when we brought up the legal corruption of the TrumpFamily. Now here you are, demanding a pound of flesh from Hunter who is playing the same horsesh*t game the TrumpFamily and other 1%ers play. Or do you know a bunch of people who have defrauded charities like Trump has, while no serving a day in jail? Like Hunter....Trump paid them off.

With you -- Everything is binary. Was Manafort a (D) or (R). I said he should go to jail.

You don't need to tell me about the 2 tiered justice system with the IRS. I experienced it first hand.

I don't give a fig if Weiss is a (R) or (D). I want to hear from him why & how he let the SOL run for 2014 & 2015.
Did Barr tell him to hold off until after the 2020 election ? If so, he still had almost 2 years to indict for those years.
Did Garland &/or Monaco tell him to hold off on those 2 years ? Weiss was negotiating a waiver of the SOL with the defense.
Why did he stop ? Was part of the wink & nod deal that they'd let Hunter skate for 13-15, if he'd pay up for the later years & take the misdemeanor deal for 2017-18. If so, Weiss got TF'd. Now that Rep Comar's finally got the bank records, we're finding out how much foreign money came in during '14 & "15. It might be past the SOL for legal stuff but not for impeachment.

Abbie Lowe's all over tv sayin' he doesn't expect a trial. He expects to get the same misdemeanor plea deal in CA.
He says that Weiss indicated he was done investigating when he offered the DE deal. Somebody's lying.
Lowe also said he still expects the gun charge diversion to be honored. The case is now being tried in the media.
Great job Garland.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:12 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:44 pm

With you -- Everything is binary. Was Manafort a (D) or (R). I said he should go to jail.

You don't need to tell me about the 2 tiered justice system with the IRS. I experienced it first hand.

I don't give a fig if Weiss is a (R) or (D). I want to hear from him why & how he let the SOL run for 2014 & 2015.
Did Barr tell him to hold off until after the 2020 election ? If so, he still had almost 2 years to indict for those years.
Did Garland &/or Monaco tell him to hold off on those 2 years ? Weiss was negotiating a waiver of the SOL with the defense.
Why did he stop ? Was part of the wink & nod deal that they'd let Hunter skate for 13-15, if he'd pay up for the later years & take the misdemeanor deal for 2017-18. If so, Weiss got TF'd. Now that Rep Comar's finally got the bank records, we're finding out how much foreign money came in during '14 & "15. It might be past the SOL for legal stuff but not for impeachment.

Abbie Lowe's all over tv sayin' he doesn't expect a trial. He expects to get the same misdemeanor plea deal in CA.
He says that Weiss indicated he was done investigating when he offered the DE deal. Somebody's lying.
Lowe also said he still expects the gun charge diversion to be honored. The case is now being tried in the media.
Great job Garland.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:26 pm Then this mess is all on Barr.
Why do you continue to ignore the fact that Weiss & (& Garland+Monaco) had nearly 2 years to indict or get a waiver before the SOL expired for 2014-15 ? ...& the SOL hasn't run yet for later years & shouldn't, now that an indictment was finally filed.

Barr tried to follow the DoJ policy to not indict political cases during a election campaign.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:44 pm The ONLY reason you care is that he's a Dem. You MOCKED your fellow posters when we brought up the legal corruption of the TrumpFamily. Now here you are, demanding a pound of flesh from Hunter who is playing the same horsesh*t game the TrumpFamily and other 1%ers play. Or do you know a bunch of people who have defrauded charities like Trump has, while no serving a day in jail? Like Hunter....Trump paid them off.

That's just BS. Manafort went to prison for money laundering & tax evasion for the same dirty foreign money.

The foreign money Hunter generated needs to be traced through the maze of shell corps & payments to Biden family members with the same rigor it was for Manafort. ...even if the SOL has run.

What illegal has been found about the Trump family ? Did they pay taxes on their foreign income ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:12 pm With you -- Everything is binary. Was Manafort a (D) or (R). I said he should go to jail.
How would that happen if the FBI didn't investigate him? You've been telling us that it was an unjust investigation into Russian ties to TeamTrump for how many years now?

Now you're telling me you're pleased Manafort is going to jail? How the F does that happen without an investigation?
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:12 pm You don't need to tell me about the 2 tiered justice system with the IRS. I experienced it first hand.
Not just the IRS. The American Criminal and Civil Justice system as a whole.
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:12 pm I don't give a fig if Weiss is a (R) or (D). I want to hear from him why & how he let the SOL run for 2014 & 2015.
:lol: So then post more clearly. You've been trying----in writing----to give everyone with R by their name a pass..... for months now. Claiming Deep State, out to get Republicans, and saddling the nebulous "Biden Administration" with all the blame.

Here? You're FINALLY acknowledging the reality: it's the Weiss show. And Barr has questions to answer, too.

We're good now.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:45 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:12 pm With you -- Everything is binary. Was Manafort a (D) or (R). I said he should go to jail.
How would that happen if the FBI didn't investigate him? You've been telling us that it was an unjust investigation into Russian ties to TeamTrump for how many years now?

Now you're telling me you're pleased Manafort is going to jail? How the F does that happen without an investigation?
Manafort's financial crimes had nothing to do with the campaign.
The IRS & DoJ could have gone after him had he never met Trump or joined the campaign.
When he joined the campaign, it prompted DNC staffer Chulpa to get the Ukranian Embassy involved by turning over a ledger that supposedly showed cash payments to Manafort. His sudden political prominence in the Trump campaign got the Obama DoJ on his trail.
Had he stayed overseas & kept his mouth shut, he might have gotten away with it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:24 pm
Why do you continue to ignore the fact that Weiss & (& Garland+Monaco) had nearly 2 years to indict or get a waiver before the SOL expired for 2014-15 ? ...& the SOL hasn't run yet for later years & shouldn't, now that an indictment was finally filed.

Barr tried to follow the DoJ policy to not indict political cases during a election campaign.
:lol: Did you bump your head today?

Dude, I've been telling you for YEARS that they were taking too long to investigate Hunter. Want me to pull up the posts?

Does me giving you a hard time using your "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime" ring a bell anywhere? Mocking both you and the DoJ for over-investigating?

Five years, OS. Five freaking years....and now here you are at the end, FINALLY on board with what I've been telling you for YEARS now.

:lol: Am I dreaming this conversation, my man? You finally figured out that taking five years for a IRS case is INSANE. Hunter ain't the first dude to launder or ignore overseas earnings, OS. This is run of the mill stuff for the IRS and DoJ.

Next time? Maybe listen to me when I'm telling you these things. Spare yourself a lot of silliness. ;)
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:54 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:45 pm

Manafort's financial crimes had nothing to do with the campaign.
The IRS & DoJ could have gone after him had he never met Trump or joined the campaign.
When he joined the campaign, it prompted DNC staffer Chulpa to get the Ukranian Embassy involved by turning over a ledger that supposedly showed cash payments to Manafort. His sudden political prominence in the Trump campaign got the Obama DoJ on his trail.
Had he stayed overseas & kept his mouth shut, he might have gotten away with it.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... t-in-2016/
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/1 ... ent-069817
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:54 pm Manafort's financial crimes had nothing to do with the campaign.
:lol: :lol: Hiring a guy who worked for Vladimir Putin as.....what was Manfort's Title again?......OH, right CAMPAIGN manager.....

.....has nothing to dow with the Trump CAMPAIGN.

This is where you just lose me. This is just......stupid. No other word for it, than stupid, OS.

A Campaign Manager has nothing to do with said Campaign?

That's what you're going with here?
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:54 pm Had he stayed overseas & kept his mouth shut, he might have gotten away with it.
So that's the bar now? "Yeah, he broke the law, but it was DoJ corruption that found that Manafort broke the law."

OS, FFS: in what world would you think that I as a pretty smart taxpayer not want the FBI to look into the Trump Campaign when they hire a liar, a cheat, and a man who worked for Vladimir Putin.

If you had your way? Manafort would have been Chief of Staff. :lol: In what world would you think that I'd want something that insane to happen?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:56 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:24 pm

:lol: Did you bump your head today?

Dude, I've been telling you for YEARS that they were taking too long to investigate Hunter. Want me to pull up the posts?

Does me giving you a hard time using your "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime" ring a bell anywhere? Mocking both you and the DoJ for over-investigating?

Five years, OS. Five freaking years....and now here you are at the end, FINALLY on board with what I've been telling you for YEARS now.

:lol: Am I dreaming this conversation, my man? You finally figured out that taking five years for a IRS case is INSANE. Hunter ain't the first dude to launder or ignore overseas earnings, OS. This is run of the mill stuff for the IRS and DoJ.

Next time? Maybe listen to me when I'm telling you these things. Spare yourself a lot of silliness. ;)
The difference this time -- after the Biden DoJ came into office, they ran out the clock.
Trump (via Rudy) was trying to get this stuff on Hunter/Burisma as far back as 2019.
They didn't have any evidence until they got the unverified laptop.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:04 am The difference this time -- after the Biden DoJ came into office, they ran out the clock.
Sigh. I thought we were done, and you'd figured it out. Guess not.

Who the F is "they".

It's been Weiss calling the shots this entire time. For the 100th time: the ONLY way your conspiracy works, is if Weiss is "in on it", and tanked the case.

Please. Tell me you understand this, so we can move on.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:03 am
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:54 pm Manafort's financial crimes had nothing to do with the campaign.
:lol: :lol: Hiring a guy who worked for Vladimir Putin as.....what was Manfort's Title again?......OH, right CAMPAIGN manager.....

.....has nothing to dow with the Trump CAMPAIGN.

This is where you just lose me. This is just......stupid. No other word for it, than stupid, OS.

A Campaign Manager has nothing to do with said Campaign?

That's what you're going with here?
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:54 pm Had he stayed overseas & kept his mouth shut, he might have gotten away with it.
So that's the bar now? "Yeah, he broke the law, but it was DoJ corruption that found that Manafort broke the law."

OS, FFS: in what world would you think that I as a pretty smart taxpayer not want the FBI to look into the Trump Campaign when they hire a liar, a cheat, and a man who worked for Vladimir Putin.

If you had your way? Manafort would have been Chief of Staff. :lol: In what world would you think that I'd want something that insane to happen?
Hey -- I've been telling you that Manfort got what he deserved.

obtw -- Manafort worked for the Ukrainian President, not Putin. Manafort didn't give Putin a Reset Button or promise to work closer with him after the election when he had more freedom.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:07 am
old salt wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:04 am The difference this time -- after the Biden DoJ came into office, they ran out the clock.
Sigh. I thought we were done, and you'd figured it out. Guess not.

Who the F is "they".

It's been Weiss calling the shots this entire time. For the 100th time: the ONLY way your conspiracy works, is if Weiss is "in on it", and tanked the case.

Please. Tell me you understand this, so we can move on.
They = the subject of the sentence. The Biden DoJ.
Weiss was not a Special Counsel. He was just another US Atty.
He answered to Garland via Monaco. Stop playing naive.
The whistleblowers told us about it.
You can't blame Barr, then give Garland a pass.
The SOL's expired (& more may) on Garland's watch.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:09 am Hey -- I've been telling you that Manfort got what he deserved.
Great. Now follow my "binary" logic:

How the F does that happen without an FBI investigation and a DoJ prosecution?

It doesn't. And with that? Your Deep State goes bye-bye. Because any reasonable person would look under a campaign's hood after hiring freaking Manafort.
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:54 pm
obtw -- Manafort worked for the Ukrainian President, not Putin. Manafort didn't give Putin a Reset Button or promise to work closer with him after the election when he had more freedom.
:lol: Sure he did. Putin's just a nice neighborly guy who had nothing to do with Ukrainian elections. :roll: :lol:

What was wrong with Obama telling Putin that? (nothing. nothing at all). Obama should be your hero, OS. He's the ONE GUY who did what YOU are demanding we do with Ukraine, Crimea, and Putin: nothing, militarily.

Obama was playing chess, OS. And you ripped him for it.

Return to “POLITICS”