Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:56 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:53 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:50 pm actually, I think one would have to be dumber than the dog not to understand what they got out of it, cradle.

The Biden name was a useful "brand" to add to their board as they worked to clean up their reputation as an energy company in corrupt league with Russian oligarchs. There was a major overhaul in personnel to weed out the Russian influence and this was a clumsy way to signal that effort underway.

And I do think that Hunter actually knew people, knew how to get to people in DC, should they need help. Not for Hunter's own expertise, simply his capability to access the expertise of others in DC.

That could be re-stated in various ways, but I don't think there was anything more nefarious involved than that. Makes total sense.

Now, that Hunter handsomely profited from this, without any other value, given Joe's actual responsibilities and profile, is indeed sleazy.

But not illegal, and no basis to assume that Joe profited from it (which probably would be illegal)...unless there actually is such evidence never previously discovered...but I very much doubt it.
Some days I really need a good laugh. Thank you for providing it with this post. The Biden Brand was the only thing for sale. Sleazy but not illegal. GMAFB. :roll: FTR there MD, any chance this Burisma scam might be one of the things Sleazeball Hunter is trying to get immunity from? I mean nobody knows what the FBI might be investigating? Whatever it is HB is trying to insulate himself from it. Who knows MD? Maybe sleazy and illegal? :o
So you must be LIVID over the Orange Fatso criminal allegations, right?
Not 1 single bit. In my world trump and HB would be bunk mates in federal prison. Since HB has a proclivity to insert his dingus in any available hole trump should be very concerned. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:50 pm actually, I think one would have to be dumber than the dog not to understand what they got out of it, cradle.

The Biden name was a useful "brand" to add to their board as they worked to clean up their reputation as an energy company in corrupt league with Russian oligarchs. There was a major overhaul in personnel to weed out the Russian influence and this was a clumsy way to signal that effort underway.

And I do think that Hunter actually knew people, knew how to get to people in DC, should they need help. Not for Hunter's own expertise, simply his capability to access the expertise of others in DC.

That could be re-stated in various ways, but I don't think there was anything more nefarious involved than that. Makes total sense.

Now, that Hunter handsomely profited from this, without any other value, given Joe's actual responsibilities and profile, is indeed sleazy.

But not illegal, and no basis to assume that Joe profited from it (which probably would be illegal)...unless there actually is such evidence never previously discovered...but I very much doubt it.
Some days I really need a good laugh. Thank you for providing it with this post. The Biden Brand was the only thing for sale. Sleazy but not illegal. GMAFB. :roll: FTR there MD, any chance this Burisma scam might be one of the things Sleazeball Hunter is trying to get immunity from? I mean nobody knows what the FBI might be investigating? Whatever it is HB is trying to insulate himself from it. Who knows MD? Maybe sleazy and illegal? :o
Of course he wants immunity from further prosecution, I've said that over and over again.

I don't think he has anything to worry about (but hey, maybe he does) from an honest prosecutor, but he has a heck of alot to worry about from a vengeful Trump DOJ, looking to execute the Bidens...this is what they freaking say they want to do, cradle...

I think Hunter's grift was sleazy but not illegal...I don't think Dad profited in any way, but I think he should have (maybe he did) tell Son to stop. Looks bad, looks sleazy...yes, sleazy like alot of the perfectly legal grift that occurs...but sleazy nevertheless...I've been consistent on that.

MY objection is trying to compare this to anything remotely akin to the corruption of the Trump Admin, Trump personally, numerous Cabinet members, his children on the government payroll and granted security clearances over the objections of the IC vetting process.... Just ain't remotely close.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:30 pm

Of course he wants immunity from further prosecution, I've said that over and over again.

I don't think he has anything to worry about (but hey, maybe he does) from an honest prosecutor, but he has a heck of alot to worry about from a vengeful Trump DOJ, looking to execute the Bidens...this is what they freaking say they want to do, cradle...

I think Hunter's grift was sleazy but not illegal...I don't think Dad profited in any way, but I think he should have (maybe he did) tell Son to stop. Looks bad, looks sleazy...yes, sleazy like alot of the perfectly legal grift that occurs...but sleazy nevertheless...I've been consistent on that.

MY objection is trying to compare this to anything remotely akin to the corruption of the Trump Admin, Trump personally, numerous Cabinet members, his children on the government payroll and granted security clearances over the objections of the IC vetting process.... Just ain't remotely close.
Of course he wants immunity. Trying to bullchit the judge and sneaking it into the plea deal agreement??? Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk... Scumbag Hunter hired a high powered prestigious law firm to try and bullchit the judge. Smart move on their part. :D FTR I'm not comparing anyone else to anything else. I do remember you singing Joe Bidens praises. The lifelong liberal Republican got hornswoggled into voting for the other scumbag criminal. There was ANOTHER choice MD.. you could have voted for someone other than Biden. You still all in for the Biden crime syndicate this time around? You do have options.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:22 am

Of course he wants immunity. Trying to bullchit the judge and sneaking it into the plea deal agreement??? Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk... Scumbag Hunter hired a high powered prestigious law firm to try and bullchit the judge. Smart move on their part. :D FTR I'm not comparing anyone else to anything else. I do remember you singing Joe Bidens praises. The lifelong liberal Republican got hornswoggled into voting for the other scumbag criminal. There was ANOTHER choice MD.. you could have voted for someone other than Biden. You still all in for the Biden crime syndicate this time around? You do have options.
Let's be clear, I voted against Trump. Wanted my vote counted as voting for the only person on the ballot who could beat him.

I voted third party in 2016...and those like me to do so effectively elected Trump.

I'm going to vote for Dems until MAGA cult etc is thoroughly rejected by the GOP.

I think you make all sorts of MAGA statements above about Joe Biden without a shred of evidence to support them...but that's the world in which we live. You can call someone a criminal without ANY evidence of criminality. Free speech...but it's so patently stupid, that it loses ALL credibility.

I also think you have zero idea what Hunter's deal issues were; I doubt very much that anyone was trying to "sneak" anything past the judge, whether prosecution or defense counsel. But keep drinking from the right wing misinformation hose...
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:13 am

Let's be clear, I voted against Trump. Wanted my vote counted as voting for the only person on the ballot who could beat him.

I voted third party in 2016...and those like me to do so effectively elected Trump.

I'm going to vote for Dems until MAGA cult etc is thoroughly rejected by the GOP.

I think you make all sorts of MAGA statements above about Joe Biden without a shred of evidence to support them...but that's the world in which we live. You can call someone a criminal without ANY evidence of criminality. Free speech...but it's so patently stupid, that it loses ALL credibility.

I also think you have zero idea what Hunter's deal issues were; I doubt very much that anyone was trying to "sneak" anything past the judge, whether prosecution or defense counsel. But keep drinking from the right wing misinformation hose...
... there was no sneaking going on. Both Hunter and the prosecutor were trying to accomplish the same goal, Trump DOJ revenge proof Hunter. They just were stupid about the methodology. If anyone is to blame it is the prosecutor for being stupid. Not crooked, stupid.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:13 am

"When asked by congressional investigators, Mr Weiss and federal prosecutors have said that their investigations are "ongoing" despite the plea deal.

During their Wednesday court appearance, Judge Noreika specifically asked the prosecution team about whether the plea deal would prevent a prosecution for violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (Fara) - a federal law that requires individuals who are engaging in political advocacy on behalf of foreign governments, businesses or nationals to inform the federal government of their activities.

The prosecutors said it did not.

There has been widespread speculation that Mr Weiss's team has been looking into possible Fara violations, given that Mr Biden had frequent contacts with Chinese and Ukrainian individuals and businesses as part of his international business dealings.

While the prosecutors did not confirm this was an ongoing area of investigation, the judge's questions will further fuel speculation.

Fara prosecutions were rare until recent years and typically come through plea deals and not trials.

Former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to a Fara charge in 2019, as did former Republican fundraiser Elliott Broidy in 2020. Both were subsequently pardoned by Mr Trump."

This is what the defense was trying to hide from the judge MD. Too bad you were not paying close enough attention as to why the judge put the agreement on hold and why scumbag hunter pleaded not guilty. The prosecution won't say a word whether scumbag hunter is still being investigated but scumbag hunters team is trying to protect him. If the judge had not been paying attention to detail this would have snuck through the legal cracks.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

I’m no expert on FARA, but the notion that Hunter violated that law seems far-fetched to me. None of the reporting I have seen has ever suggested he was acting as an agent for China or Ukraine, or any other country. Rather, he allegedly had business dealings with people in those countries. From where I sit, that doesn’t come close to being a FARA violation.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Cray — nobody was hiding anything from the judge. The immunity dispute between the pros and def had been widely reported in the press for weeks ahead of the hearing. I knew about it. As did the judge if she read the newspaper.

Super odd that the pros and def didn’t have that nailed down in advance. Presumably each side thought it was settled in the contract language. Happens.

After the judge raised the issue, it was settled by the parties in 15 minutes. Pros position prevailed.

The gun diversion is the only remaining item. All sides agree on the result there. But it is technically convoluted to deal with.

#facts

Party on Cray. Or should we call you cray cray?

😉
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

All will be revealed in a few short weeks. Scumbag hunters dream team of high powered talented lawyers can extricate themselves out of this legal mess they created. IMO, I had the most practical and reasonable solution for scumbag Hunter. Accept what you did wrong, plead guilty as charged, throw yourself at the mercy of the court and accept your consequences like a man. That might even involve some time in federal prison. Any of you out there think this is unacceptable? :roll:
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

Cray.

Your idea is stupid. 100% stupid.

No one does that. 90% of federal cases end in plea bargains. Which is an agreement.

No one ever agrees to an agreement if they get absolutely nothing. Duh.

Do yourself a favor. Stop with the cray cray, turn off the computer, and go walk the dog.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:10 am All will be revealed in a few short weeks. Scumbag hunters dream team of high powered talented lawyers can extricate themselves out of this legal mess they created. IMO, I had the most practical and reasonable solution for scumbag Hunter. Accept what you did wrong, plead guilty as charged, throw yourself at the mercy of the court and accept your consequences like a man. That might even involve some time in federal prison. Any of you out there think this is unacceptable? :roll:

Few short weeks???! When did Trump begin to the investigation? How many times has this promise been made on other issues? All that time and nada. Avoid law school. Hypocrisy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

OCanada wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:29 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:10 am All will be revealed in a few short weeks. Scumbag hunters dream team of high powered talented lawyers can extricate themselves out of this legal mess they created. IMO, I had the most practical and reasonable solution for scumbag Hunter. Accept what you did wrong, plead guilty as charged, throw yourself at the mercy of the court and accept your consequences like a man. That might even involve some time in federal prison. Any of you out there think this is unacceptable? :roll:

Few short weeks???! When did Trump begin to the investigation? How many times has this promise been made on other issues? All that time and nada. Avoid law school. Hypocrisy
I meant until the judge rules on this case... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Wanna hear a good one.... Joe Biden never discussed his sons business dealings with him. That is not true when you FOLLOW THE MONEY. Them thar Russian oligarchs were funneling millions to the Biden crime syndicate. What were they buying again? Here is a possibility Joey and Donnie wind up as cell mates. FTR, I was under the impression you DemocRATs despise Russian oligarchs?

Dr House was correct...everybody lies.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:17 pm Wanna hear a good one.... Joe Biden never discussed his sons business dealings with him. That is not true when you FOLLOW THE MONEY. Them thar Russian oligarchs were funneling millions to the Biden crime syndicate. What were they buying again? Here is a possibility Joey and Donnie wind up as cell mates. FTR, I was under the impression you DemocRATs despise Russian oligarchs?

Can you be more specific about — and detail — the money trail? Your knowledge of Joe’s discussions of business with his son? Or are we “Comering” today?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:35 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:17 pm Wanna hear a good one.... Joe Biden never discussed his sons business dealings with him. That is not true when you FOLLOW THE MONEY. Them thar Russian oligarchs were funneling millions to the Biden crime syndicate. What were they buying again? Here is a possibility Joey and Donnie wind up as cell mates. FTR, I was under the impression you DemocRATs despise Russian oligarchs?

Can you be more specific about — and detail — the money trail? Your knowledge of Joe’s discussions of business with his son? Or are we “Comering” today?
It's his James Comer imitation. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just like Comer - a lot of hot air and never any evidence. :oops:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:35 pm

Your running scared counselor, your running scared. You remember what deep throat said to Woodward and Bernstein?? Follow the money.. follow the money.. follow the money. Hunter Biden ain't no freaking genius counselor. Your running scared... :D Comey was simply reporting on the financial transcripts that he has of the follow the money trail. Your on the defensive here counselor and you know it. Being assertive and playing offense ain't gonna work here. The follow the money trail works every time no matter how many different folks you siphon the money off to. I'm guessing Bidens dog got some bling too. You know them biscuits ain't cheap.

The committee released the financial transcripts. Did they make these numbers up?? Are the bankers in on your conspiracy too?? :D You need to watch All the Presidents Men one more time...
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.westernjournal.com/new-hunt ... nt-joe-vp/

The only thing hunter had to sell was the Biden name. It looks like his old mans name was worth quite a bit. There is the absurd possibility these folks were handing over millions to hunter because of his expertiece. :lol:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.westernjournal.com/new-hunt ... nt-joe-vp/

The only thing hunter had to sell was the Biden name. It looks like his old mans name was worth quite a bit. There is the absurd possibility these folks were handing over millions to hunter because of his expertiece. :lol:

The memorandum in the link is interesting reading. hunter was paid 143 thousand to pay for his sports car. Must have been worth every penny to these oligarchs. ;) ;)
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

I’m not running. I’m not scared of Hunter Biden. I am scared that people like you are so easily taken in. It’s actually a little sad. Hope the PT is helping the shoulder.
ggait

Post by ggait »

The only thing hunter had to sell was the Biden name.
Billy Carter called. So did Neil Bush, all the Trump kids, Jared Kushner, all the Kennedys, Hugh Rodham, Roger Clinton, Jimmy Roosevelt, and so many others. It is a long, bi-partisan tradition.

Hunter has a lot of company as a problematic presidential family member. And even the most straight laced of them still make plenty of dough off their name. You think Jenna Bush Hager gets her job at NBC if her last name is Boosh? Does Charlotte Pence get her book deal if her last name is Pentz?

Your outrage is so ridiculously selective.

Party on Cray.

Return to “POLITICS”