Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:01 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:06 am Seems to me there's plenty of circumstantial evidence... enough to appoint a special counsel, if the Biden DOJ would allow it of course.
A. the Trump admin's DoJ, FBI, and IRS already did what you are asking. Hunter just took a plea deal on what they found. If Wray, Barr, or Rettig found felonies that Hunter isn't being charged with....don't you think the House would have put them on the stand to address tech's questions?

B. you should have directed your desire for a special counsel to the Trump Admin. waaaaay back in 2018.
I know you're not really following this Hunter stuff.....Old Salt isn't, either. Clearly. Neither is YA.

Because if you were, you'd have looked at what the whistleblowers actually said on the record, without rightwingfilters or leftwingfilters.

For example....did you know that these IRS agents asked to base the IRS and DoJ investigation in Wash DC in Jan 2019, instead of Delaware? And that the agents were concerned that the Delaware office had no experience with a high profile case like this?

Wanna take a wild swing at who denied their request?

They could have had the ENTIRE case worked on in Wash DC, Tech. Bill Barr said "no".

This is like the 1000th time that TeamTinFoil throws away any solid, honest shred of information that comes their way. And as you know, I can't stand this way of "thinking".

So again, you, YA, and OS need to ask yourselves: is Bill Barr "in on it". Because the whistleblowers told us that Bill Barr is the guy who CHOSE to merge the IRS and DoJTax investigations in Jan 2019, and make Delaware the home for the work.

And when they ask these whistleblowers, and I quote: "How unusual, or or in your experience, how frequently have you seen cases merged from the DoJ and IRS"?

Answer? "I have never had that happen in my career".

And naturally, as I keep saying, not only does the crew here not want to hear from Barr or Wray, or Rettig.........they want to ignore that Barr is the guy who dropped this case in Delaware at Weiss' feet. And the whistleblowers are telling us that this had never happened before in their careers.

Gee, what an irrelevant "detail', right? :roll:

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/wp-conte ... dacted.pdf
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:38 am
a fan wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:01 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:06 am Seems to me there's plenty of circumstantial evidence... enough to appoint a special counsel, if the Biden DOJ would allow it of course.
A. the Trump admin's DoJ, FBI, and IRS already did what you are asking. Hunter just took a plea deal on what they found. If Wray, Barr, or Rettig found felonies that Hunter isn't being charged with....don't you think the House would have put them on the stand to address tech's questions?

B. you should have directed your desire for a special counsel to the Trump Admin. waaaaay back in 2018.
I know you're not really following this Hunter stuff.....Old Salt isn't, either. Clearly. Neither is YA.

Because if you were, you'd have looked at what the whistleblowers actually said on the record, without rightwingfilters or leftwingfilters.

For example....did you know that these IRS agents asked to base the IRS and DoJ investigation in Wash DC in Jan 2019, instead of Delaware? And that the agents were concerned that the Delaware office had no experience with a high profile case like this?

Wanna take a wild swing at who denied their request?

They could have had the ENTIRE case worked on in Wash DC, Tech. Bill Barr said "no".

This is like the 1000th time that TeamTinFoil throws away any solid, honest shred of information that comes their way. And as you know, I can't stand this way of "thinking".

So again, you, YA, and OS need to ask yourselves: is Bill Barr "in on it". Because the whistleblowers told us that Bill Barr is the guy who CHOSE to merge the IRS and DoJTax investigations in Jan 2019, and make Delaware the home for the work.

And when they ask these whistleblowers, and I quote: "How unusual, or or in your experience, how frequently have you seen cases merged from the DoJ and IRS"?

Answer? "I have never had that happen in my career".

And naturally, as I keep saying, not only does the crew here not want to hear from Barr or Wray, or Rettig.........they want to ignore that Barr is the guy who dropped this case in Delaware at Weiss' feet. And the whistleblowers are telling us that this had never happened before in their careers.

Gee, what an irrelevant "detail', right? :roll:

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/wp-conte ... dacted.pdf
So the same question I have asked has not been answered. Who is lying a Fan? Either the DoJ or the IRS agents are not telling the truth. At least the IRS agents have testified under oath. Time for the leadership of the DoJ to do the same. One side is lying, there is no other explanation. The DoJ should be anxious to tell their side of the story. The could do so anytime they want. Why haven't they done so yet?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:45 am So the same question I have asked has not been answered. Who is lying a Fan? Either the DoJ or the IRS agents are not telling the truth. At least the IRS agents have testified under oath. Time for the leadership of the DoJ to do the same. One side is lying, there is no other explanation. The DoJ should be anxious to tell their side of the story. The could do so anytime they want. Why haven't they done so yet?
Maybe you can share where folks are lying, so we're on the same page. I don't think anyone is lying. What I think is.....no one is listening.

My point is: no one is listening to what these Whistleblowers are saying. Because if they were listening, news coverage would be focused on two simple questions: why did Bill Barr merge the DoJTax and IRS investigations? And why did he deny a request to base the investigation in DC, and instead chose to put it in Delaware?

TeamTinFoil doesn't care. Their response to anything you say is: "Deep State".

As I said earlier, I'm over the moon excited to find out what TeamTinFoil's new conspiracy is in the coming years. They have GOT to be bored with Trump and Hunter by now.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:57 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:45 am So the same question I have asked has not been answered. Who is lying a Fan? Either the DoJ or the IRS agents are not telling the truth. At least the IRS agents have testified under oath. Time for the leadership of the DoJ to do the same. One side is lying, there is no other explanation. The DoJ should be anxious to tell their side of the story. The could do so anytime they want. Why haven't they done so yet?
Maybe you can share where folks are lying, so we're on the same page. I don't think anyone is lying. What I think is.....no one is listening.

My point is: no one is listening to what these Whistleblowers are saying. Because if they were listening, news coverage would be focused on two simple questions: why did Bill Barr merge the DoJTax and IRS investigations? And why did he deny a request to base the investigation in DC, and instead chose to put it in Delaware?

As I said earlier, I'm over the moon excited to find out what TeamTinFoil's new conspiracy is in the coming years. They have GOT to be bored with Trump and Hunter by now.
... take another run at Benghazi and Clinton! ;)
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:58 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:54 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:17 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:01 am I was confused by YA's attack as well.

Archer was supposed to have testified that Joe Biden was a corrupt POS, and if you listen to right wing media that's what he said...BUT, he didn't.

Quite definitely did not, indeed what he said under oath was that Joe had NO involvement in Hunter's business. Hunter, on the other hand, 'sold the illusion' of access...ok, we knew that.

It's right wing media and MAGA House members who've been saying that we should "trust" Archer as if he actually had damning information about Joe...but he said under oath that he doesn't...

All we know is that he had no evidence at all, no testimony at all, the Joe did anything illegal...and for that matter, Hunter didn't either.

Oops.
Yes; to the extent the right wing punditocracy and GOP toadies in Congress say Archer implicated Joe in anything, it is a demonstrable lie — here in the transcript.
Obviously that doesn't make Archer trustworthy, as we don't know 100% whether he's told the truth, under oath, in the closed door session...but we know full well that the MAGA congress critters and right wing media are blatantly lying about his testimony. Black and white.

And entirely 'on brand' for them.

And that's what blows my mind, as a previously reliable Republican.
The total abandonment of truth as a core principle.

And that goes hand in hand with near total abandonment of the rule of law and trust in our justice system.

And the full on embrace of minority power to control the majority.
Any means to attain and retain minority control. Any means.

And this leads to authoritarianism.

I was way, way more comfortable over many decades as seeing Republicans as brakes on government overreach...which they could be as both parties respected the balance of powers in our system, the protection of individual rights, and a fundamental belief in democratic principles.
Your Republican party MD of days gone by was merely a speed bump the Democrats had to slow down for and then drive right over. That changed a bit under 8 years of Reagan where Ron and Tip did their own brand of wheeling and dealing. I've said this a thousand times on this forum, both parties have morphed into something that explains why the number of independent voters with no party affiliation keeps growing and growing.
I disagree, as you know, cradle. In my voting lifetime, heck since I was 10 years old, the GOP has controlled the White House more years than Dems have. Multiple periods of dominance in one or both House and Senate. Typically more SCOTUS Justices nominated by GOP Presidents than Dem Presidents.

Nixon/Ford covered 8 years, Carter who was no flaming liberal for 4, Reagan's 8 was followed by HW for 4 years, then Clinton for 8 who pulled his party to the middle, then W for 8 who had initially intended to pull the GOP to the middle, but got caught up in the war against terror, then Obama for 8 who was surprisingly moderate given trepidations about him...The world wasn't entirely crazy as minor swings in who controlled which levers of power remained the norm, with each party needing to compete for the middle...but big backlash to the first black President and to gay marriage through the courts, coupled with the balkanization of media and the realization that the big money was in anger, whether on radio, TV, or online...transformed the party base from pretty balanced on both sides with educational attainment and income distribution, and pretty balanced male and female, to one which has the bulk of the GOP as non college educated, white males. College educated white, black, brown, gay, whatever, both male and female skew Dem. Female overall Dem. And minorities, excluding some pockets of Hispanics and Asians, skew Dem...big socio-economic divisions by party.

And Trump grabbed that wave and turned it into something brand new, a total disregard for truth and the rule of law, total lack of respect for institutions and compromise...governance...it became a cult. Tragically, the GOP leadership bought into the notion that obstruction was more valuable than compromise and that fighting raised more $ than finding middle ground; they de facto gave up on any attempt to actually win the majority of American voters nationally...and they and right wing "conservative" media sold their souls to Trump...

There's no analogy to that on the Dem side in the modern era.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

“There's no analogy to that on the Dem side in the modern era.”

Exactly.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:53 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:58 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:54 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:17 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:01 am I was confused by YA's attack as well.

Archer was supposed to have testified that Joe Biden was a corrupt POS, and if you listen to right wing media that's what he said...BUT, he didn't.

Quite definitely did not, indeed what he said under oath was that Joe had NO involvement in Hunter's business. Hunter, on the other hand, 'sold the illusion' of access...ok, we knew that.

It's right wing media and MAGA House members who've been saying that we should "trust" Archer as if he actually had damning information about Joe...but he said under oath that he doesn't...

All we know is that he had no evidence at all, no testimony at all, the Joe did anything illegal...and for that matter, Hunter didn't either.

Oops.
Yes; to the extent the right wing punditocracy and GOP toadies in Congress say Archer implicated Joe in anything, it is a demonstrable lie — here in the transcript.
Obviously that doesn't make Archer trustworthy, as we don't know 100% whether he's told the truth, under oath, in the closed door session...but we know full well that the MAGA congress critters and right wing media are blatantly lying about his testimony. Black and white.

And entirely 'on brand' for them.

And that's what blows my mind, as a previously reliable Republican.
The total abandonment of truth as a core principle.

And that goes hand in hand with near total abandonment of the rule of law and trust in our justice system.

And the full on embrace of minority power to control the majority.
Any means to attain and retain minority control. Any means.

And this leads to authoritarianism.

I was way, way more comfortable over many decades as seeing Republicans as brakes on government overreach...which they could be as both parties respected the balance of powers in our system, the protection of individual rights, and a fundamental belief in democratic principles.
Your Republican party MD of days gone by was merely a speed bump the Democrats had to slow down for and then drive right over. That changed a bit under 8 years of Reagan where Ron and Tip did their own brand of wheeling and dealing. I've said this a thousand times on this forum, both parties have morphed into something that explains why the number of independent voters with no party affiliation keeps growing and growing.
I disagree, as you know, cradle. In my voting lifetime, heck since I was 10 years old, the GOP has controlled the White House more years than Dems have. Multiple periods of dominance in one or both House and Senate. Typically more SCOTUS Justices nominated by GOP Presidents than Dem Presidents.

Nixon/Ford covered 8 years, Carter who was no flaming liberal for 4, Reagan's 8 was followed by HW for 4 years, then Clinton for 8 who pulled his party to the middle, then W for 8 who had initially intended to pull the GOP to the middle, but got caught up in the war against terror, then Obama for 8 who was surprisingly moderate given trepidations about him...The world wasn't entirely crazy as minor swings in who controlled which levers of power remained the norm, with each party needing to compete for the middle...but big backlash to the first black President and to gay marriage through the courts, coupled with the balkanization of media and the realization that the big money was in anger, whether on radio, TV, or online...transformed the party base from pretty balanced on both sides with educational attainment and income distribution, and pretty balanced male and female, to one which has the bulk of the GOP as non college educated, white males. College educated white, black, brown, gay, whatever, both male and female skew Dem. Female overall Dem. And minorities, excluding some pockets of Hispanics and Asians, skew Dem...big socio-economic divisions by party.

And Trump grabbed that wave and turned it into something brand new, a total disregard for truth and the rule of law, total lack of respect for institutions and compromise...governance...it became a cult. Tragically, the GOP leadership bought into the notion that obstruction was more valuable than compromise and that fighting raised more $ than finding middle ground; they de facto gave up on any attempt to actually win the majority of American voters nationally...and they and right wing "conservative" media sold their souls to Trump...

There's no analogy to that on the Dem side in the modern era.
Which party controlled the house and Senate up until 1994? Nixon was a strange bird in many respects. Liberals hated him but he was usually on their side policy wise. The democrats ran the show for decades before Newt and his crew took charge. Peter Jennings defined that moment as the American people having a " snit" Having a republican sitting in the oval office hasn't always worked to the advantage of the Republican party like it should. In NYS the Republican party is for all intense and purposes non existent. In states where Republicans are in solid control they are always badgered by Democrats. Republicans IMO are always on the defensive and are forever running scared. That is what moderate Republicans do. Most Republicans are incapable of standing up for their core values because they don't have the intestinal fortitude to stand their ground when the Democrats and the media hound them. Chuck Schumer does this all the time, he is forever standing in front of a microphone hammering Republicans on every issue and he always comes out on top.
Bob Ross:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:58 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:17 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:10 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:09 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:00 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:46 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:27 am There have to be creditable dots to connect. Not seeing them here, except in the sense of "politicians are bad and on the make always and therefore Joe is bad and took money we can't find a trace of but we are sure exists." You sound a little crazy.
Hey seacoaster, who's a bigger "giant" for you these days?... Schiff or Dan Goldman?
This, I guess, is you being clever, right? High school stuff at best. Goldman is a pretty smart guy, but I suppose he’s no tech37, keyboard jockey of the right, posing as a moderate. Try contributing something.
"pretty smart guy"? Like Schiff he's a lying pos.
Sorry my post upset you.
Your posts never upset me.
Really?...you sure get nasty at times. At least you didn't mock my age or mention my hometown this time around.
Mock your age? Don’t remember that, and I really have no idea how old you are. Your hometown? Was that like three years ago? Keep holding on to it though.
You were angry of course and posted personal info re me, which is just weird, and I told you as much at the time in a PM. How about an apology, three years later? After all, I'm a snowflake in need ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:57 am

Seriously a Fan. The IRS agents testified under oath. They also were smart enough to document their investigation. What they testified to is being denied by the DoJ. Henceforth my deduction is someone is lying here. IRS agents have gone all in and showed their hand. DoJ is still scratching their ass because they don't know if they should call. I always love a good poker analogy.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:30 pm Seriously a Fan. The IRS agents testified under oath. They also were smart enough to document their investigation. What they testified to is being denied by the DoJ. Henceforth my deduction is someone is lying here. IRS agents have gone all in and showed their hand. DoJ is still scratching their ass because they don't know if they should call. I always love a good poker analogy.
House won't call everyone, Cradle.

I just told you that the whistleblower's IRS (where they're used to operating alone)......was MERGED with the DoJTax division by Bill Barr.

And that this has never happened in their career before. Isn't it possible that these agents don't have the full story?

And again....these agents were in DC, and the DoJ was in Delaware. Not exactly conducive to smooth communication between Departments.

And again, this is all directed by Bill Barr.

So I'm back to the same question for you and the Forum: why do you think the House isn't calling Rettig, Barr, Wray, or any of the people these IRS agents worked for?

They don't want you to hear the whole story, obviously. It's Partisan hearing, just like Jan 6th, cradle.

Don't you want to hear from Barr? I do. So......where is he?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:12 pm Don't you want to hear from Barr? I do. So......where is he?
He was on CNN two days ago & on Fox News today.

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/the-story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkMzo3oPE_Y
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:41 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:12 pm Don't you want to hear from Barr? I do. So......where is he?
He was on CNN two days ago & on Fox News today.

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/the-story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkMzo3oPE_Y
Appreciate it...but I meant under oath, with people who know what questions to ask.

Wray and Rettig, too.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Part 2 of TC's interview with Devon Archer is posted. Amazing. I think Seacoaster said he seemed likable. Who knows, and I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I would say that he comes off as believable.

On a lighter note, didn't know he played lax at Yale and he later speaks about going to Hunter's kid's games. Doesn't help for those who say lacrosse isn't an elitist sport. :?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:12 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:30 pm Seriously a Fan. The IRS agents testified under oath. They also were smart enough to document their investigation. What they testified to is being denied by the DoJ. Henceforth my deduction is someone is lying here. IRS agents have gone all in and showed their hand. DoJ is still scratching their ass because they don't know if they should call. I always love a good poker analogy.

I just told you that the whistleblower's IRS (where they're used to operating alone)......was MERGED with the DoJTax division by Bill Barr.

And that this has never happened in their career before. Isn't it possible that these agents don't have the full story?

And again....these agents were in DC, and the DoJ was in Delaware. Not exactly conducive to smooth communication between Departments.

So I'm back to the same question for you and the Forum: why do you think the House isn't calling Rettig, Barr, Wray, or any of the people these IRS agents worked for?

They don't want you to hear the whole story, obviously. It's Partisan hearing, just like Jan 6th, cradle.

These hearings are all about the 2024 election. Thete is mo there….there. They are political theater push comes to shove there is a lot of press but no substance. Witnesses disappear, no proof is offered. The latest after being hyped for mobths had nothing.

Trump has been inducted again and the roster from top to bottom is Republican. All of it.

Meanwhile a morin in AL is freezing tge military’s ability to function. Another from KY is doing something similar in another agency. The country had had its bonds downgraded bcs the Speaker reached an agreement he cannot seem to keep. Its comedy central in the GOP.

I remember being on the agenda of a Board meeting of a major international organization right after the tea party election the previous evening their law firm had met the newly elect at a reception. Their analysis was the group as a. whole knew nothing about governing, had a one word vocabulary “no”, had a number of failed small business owners and in general the country was heading for a long period of turbulence and irresponsible elected officals. BTW the Executive Director was a Republican as was the law firm based on clientele.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I'm on record for wanting to hear from everyone involved in this. The DoJ could make that happen anytime they choose. Why should it take a subpoena to make that happen?
Bob Ross:
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:35 pm

I'm on record for wanting to hear from everyone involved in this. The DoJ could make that happen anytime they choose. Why should it take a subpoena to make that happen?

Are you on record calling for all those GOP House members who ignored supoenas to testify? I do not recall hearing anything from you on that.

The House has time and time again promised a big reveal only to have nothing including a witness from time to time. There are differences between agencies all the time.

The IRS agents do not have the skill set to offer testimony on the practice of criminal law. Two agents out of how many IRS employees had involvement w the issue? The House has practice where photos are altered, videos are edited, newsworthy evebts are not discussed, hearings are held behind closed doors, documents are not shared entire administrations lie often every day. The GOP did not even bother to read the indictments or the evidence attached theteto but voted on the indictment anyway. And you said nothing i can recall. Hypocrisy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

OCanada wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:04 pm

Are you on record calling for all those GOP House members who ignored supoenas to testify? I do not recall hearing anything from you on that.

The House has time and time again promised a big reveal only to have nothing including a witness from time to time. There are differences between agencies all the time.

The IRS agents do not have the skill set to offer testimony on the practice of criminal law. Two agents out of how many IRS employees had involvement w the issue? The House has practice where photos are altered, videos are edited, newsworthy evebts are not discussed, hearings are held behind closed doors, documents are not shared entire administrations lie often every day. The GOP did not even bother to read the indictments or the evidence attached theteto but voted on the indictment anyway. And you said nothing i can recall. Hypocrisy
I'm for any individual that receives a subpoena to show up and testify. These 2 agents in question were directly involved in this investigation of HB. If the DoJ disbelieves their testimony they could step up to the plate and repudiate their testimony. Matter of fact they should be insisting on doing so. The fact they won't do so tells me everything I need to know.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DOJ?

Barr doesn't work for the DOJ. He doesn't take orders from them.

But apparently he has met with the Special Prosecutor with regard to the Trump case, he's written a book, and he's all over TV.

But he hasn't been invited or subpoenaed by the House to come in and talk about anything relevant to Hunter...note, he did testify to the Jan 6 committee.

The question is what the House Republicans are waiting for in asking Barr to come in re Hunter...assuming they think he actually would be helpful to their show...a fan is suggesting that it's obvious, to him at least, that Barr would NOT to be helpful to their show, perhaps even expose it as nearly all nonsense...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:17 am
OCanada wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:04 pm

I'm for any individual that receives a subpoena to show up and testify. These 2 agents in question were directly involved in this investigation of HB. If the DoJ disbelieves their testimony they could step up to the plate and repudiate their testimony. Matter of fact they should be insisting on doing so. The fact they won't do so tells me everything I need to know.
Quite the opposite cradle. DOJ has no dog in a political fight.

Their actions, indictments, do and should speak for themselves...like it, don't like it, anything else is political. And they should be apolitical.

I do think we'll eventually see US Attorney Weiss get called to testify, but he should not do so until the case is over completely. But when that's complete, I'd expect that he'll do so. Meanwhile, he's written to Congress specifically addressing the claims that his investigation and prosecutorial decisions have been interfered with by political appointees, superiors, etc...he's refuted that claim in writing, which would be illegal to lie to Congress about...

Until there's actual compelling evidence to the contrary, I suggest you give that presumption of innocence benefit of the doubt to the DOJ and US Attorney Weiss.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:21 pm

DOJ?

Barr doesn't work for the DOJ. He doesn't take orders from them.

But apparently he has met with the Special Prosecutor with regard to the Trump case, he's written a book, and he's all over TV.

But he hasn't been invited or subpoenaed by the House to come in and talk about anything relevant to Hunter...note, he did testify to the Jan 6 committee.

The question is what the House Republicans are waiting for in asking Barr to come in re Hunter...assuming they think he actually would be helpful to their show...a fan is suggesting that it's obvious, to him at least, that Barr would NOT to be helpful to their show, perhaps even expose it as nearly all nonsense...
But the DoJ works for the American people, at least in theory. I've said repeatedly to bring Barr forward and let him testify. Despite your attempts to obfuscate the truth someone is lying here. The IRS agents testified to what they encountered during the course of their investigation. They clearly and meticulously documented conversations they had certain DoJ members during the course of their investigations. If you can possibly stay focused long enough MD it's time for these individual DoJ folks to testify under oath. You ain't interested in that happening? You should be if your interested in knowing who is lying. :roll:
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”