The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OCanada

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by OCanada »

If you are a Catholic prejudice is a sin. If you are American using founding principles per the right wing all people are created equsl and gave certain inalienable rights if you are Christian all people are created equal in God’s eye.

It is a corruption of each and the teachings of Christ to believe otherwise
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:30 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:02 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:04 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:42 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:11 pm Meanwhile, reporting on actual groomers.

An Alabama Department of Education employee who formerly chaired a pro-life group in the state has been fired after he was arrested and charged with sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.

In 2018, the outlet reported that Wagner had been selected to chair the anti-abortion committee Alliance for a Pro-Life Alabama, working "with a variety of Republican lawmakers and rightwing organizations to raise money and garner sponsorship."
I wonder if they found him heading back from Sound of Freedom?
What's the big deal.....you and your friends are fine with lowering the age of consent.
While the others, possibly, may know what you mean.....they are still taking a deep dive directly under the boat....attempting "something"

Plenty of facts have been posted regarding school commitees, etc, wanting to NOT have consent. At all. Even on these threads, that factual information has been posted..

From "vaccines" to.....ahem, your point about sex/gender being in the hands of the "professionals"....and NOT requiring the parents/legal guardian input, in anyway, shape, or form. Pathetic, that they do......the world needs less of this, and more of that.

anyone with a brain can figure out you meant "consent' regarding "transitioning", drug hormones, or even simply how one "indentifies"

big, bad, stupid, evil hateful parents.......

(btw....ObamaCare does NOT cover trans stuff )

Age of consent, my take anyway, had nothing to do with "legal" marriage. Which, again.....current potusa has plenty of hateful history, towards the homosexuals. fact.
yep.....when you tolerate everything, you stand for noting.
Tribalism, is just part of human dynamics. As IS the need to "follow". A god, a king, a team.....be a part of something. Tribalism.

I made my mind, up, during all the lemming like chants of "either you're with US, or against US" in the early 2000's. More ,specifically the tolerance of the PATRIOT act, and this act's Un-American, illegal, UN Constitutional, PATRIOT act.

yup. the pretend CONservatives, been tolerating illegal certainly contrary, "laws", for decades now. And that IS, just specifically, the increases in the PATRIOT act ,provisions.

For me, the number one issue why tRump is just a taats distraction......he did NOTHING to end the illegal spying on US citizens. Nothing.

Tolerance, begins, and ends......with removing the PATRIOT act. tRump only made his "deep state" stronger.....

and yet, here we are, talking about cutting penis' off and giving horrible hormones to 9 year olds.....no consent needed. Parents ARE domestic terrorists. CNN said so.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:33 pm If you are a Catholic prejudice is a sin. If you are American using founding principles per the right wing all people are created equsl and gave certain inalienable rights if you are Christian all people are created equal in God’s eye.

You quoting that nice lil piece of prose, IS nice and all.......

...however, the Declaration is NOT the law.

US Constitution....IS. However.

And the word "god" does NOT appear, anywhere, in that legal document.

I think, the transition, for me....would be easy ,for my wood. My penis, would not have to be removed, b/c it is so small. The head of the "penis" could now, act, like a "clitoris". That way, I could still urinate, and possibly, still, ejectUlate, even with the testicles, or "balls", removed.....with the "penis" sewn into the skin. The "semen" is built elsewhere, yes ?

Of course, I would need Harvard building "sakler" addickting drugs, oxybotton (saying cotton IS racist), will be needed for the pain....and depression.

"...how soon, until I can "rub one out" , doc ? "

just stfup and take the shot ....was "docs" reply
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:29 am
OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:33 pm If you are a Catholic prejudice is a sin. If you are American using founding principles per the right wing all people are created equsl and gave certain inalienable rights if you are Christian all people are created equal in God’s eye.

I think, the transition, for me....would be easy ,for my wood. My penis, would not have to be removed, b/c it is so small. The head of the "penis" could now, act, like a "clitoris". That way, I could still urinate, and possibly, still, ejectUlate, even with the testicles, or "balls", removed.....with the "penis" sewn into the skin. The "semen" is built elsewhere, yes ?

Of course, I would need Harvard building "sakler" addickting drugs, oxybotton (saying cotton IS racist), will be needed for the pain....and depression.

My my my. I have never claimed the Constitution contains the word God. I sm happy to learn you have a clit if only gor those long lonely nights.

Reading comprehension again fails.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

OCanada wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:37 am

My my my. I have never claimed the Constitution contains the word God. I sm happy to learn you have a clit if only gor those long lonely nights.

ok.....than it makes sense to "males", or those humans with "penis" (who IS to say what a "penis" even IS, is ? )
of smaller sizes, can , surgincally, makes the "transition" to being a female. A true female. That can breast feed. And, carry a baby in my uterus.....regardless.......the depression........comes from lack of pleasure. orgasm....release many chemicals in our body. euphoria.

pleasure

if your penis cutting off, eliminates THAT pleasure.....are you know, as a human, getting chemical pleasure, released by said "orgasim" from another source ? Perhaps, titty or nipple play ?

My guess, is anal pleasure.

I really, think, John lennon meant, "happiness IS a warm toungue".....not gun.

Do "females" having blow up "penis" get to keep their "clitoris" ? We should have a law .......definitely......bathrooms.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:58 am
OCanada wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:37 am

ok.....than it makes sense to "males", or those humans with "penis" (who IS to say what a "penis" even IS, is ? )
of smaller sizes, can , surgincally, makes the "transition" to being a female. A true female. That can breast feed. And, carry a baby in my uterus.....regardless.......the depression........comes from lack of pleasure. orgasm....release many chemicals in our body. euphoria.

pleasure

if your penis cutting off, eliminates THAT pleasure.....are you know, as a human, getting chemical pleasure, released by said "orgasim" from another source ? Perhaps, titty or nipple play ?

My guess, is anal pleasure.

I really, think, John lennon meant, "happiness IS a warm toungue".....not gun.

Do "females" having blow up "penis" get to keep their "clitoris" ? We should have a law .......definitely......bathrooms.
All of that is irrelevant or should be if tou believe in the teachings of Christ or the founding principles of Christ. Both of which haters seem to cling to in order to justify tgeir prejudices
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-c ... TTMA23XXA/

Bring in drag Queens to teach. It is safer.
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Been a lot longer than sixteen minutes now, think it's going to go on for longer than another sixteen minutes too.
Think this is a pretty good article. Read an article the other day that said many of the boycotters have discovered
that they like their alternative choice better than they liked their Bud...not good for Budweiser. Thought there was a good chance of this happening from the beginning. Bud's garbage, GO YUENGLING!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light ... makers-say
Had this the other day.....GO YUENGLING (wings too)!!!!!!!!
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

DMac wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:29 pm Been a lot longer than sixteen minutes now, think it's going to go on for longer than another sixteen minutes too.
Think this is a pretty good article. Read an article the other day that said many of the boycotters have discovered
that they like their alternative choice better than they liked their Bud...not good for Budweiser. Thought there was a good chance of this happening from the beginning. Bud's garbage, GO YUENGLING!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light ... makers-say
Had this the other day.....GO YUENGLING (wings too)!!!!!!!!
Looks good. Did you lift that mug from A&W?
DMac

Post by DMac »

:lol: :lol:
No, not sayin' it's beyond me to do such a thing though (wasn't in my previous life anyway).
Gotta love the ice at the bottom, a little water in the glass then into the freezer.
Floats to the top after awhile, got cold beer for a long time.
a fan

Post by a fan »

DMac wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:29 pm :lol: :lol:
No, not sayin' it's beyond me to do such a thing though (wasn't in my previous life anyway).
Gotta love the ice at the bottom, a little water in the glass then into the freezer.
You can do it faster, and get it even colder.......put cans/bottles in a bowl with lots of ice, and add a half a cup of salt to the ice and resulting cold as F salt-ice water.

It's GLORIOUS on a hot day, believe you me.

(and holy F, does your cooking look just terrific, Dmac!)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:37 pm
You can do it faster, and get it even colder.......put cans/bottles in a bowl with lots of ice, and add a half a cup of salt to the ice and resulting cold as F salt-ice water.

DMac never disappoints when it comes to vittles!

And the Yuengling Black and Tan is an easy regular favorite for me.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:13 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:37 pm

DMac never disappoints when it comes to vittles!

And the Yuengling Black and Tan is an easy regular favorite for me.
I'm proud to say that black and tans got me to say the Rosary. My maternal grandmother - native of Kilfinane, County Limerick - lived with us in the last few years of her life from when I was around 10-12. If I said the Rosary with her before dinner she let me share a wee bit of her black and tan, half Ballentine beer and half her beloved Guinness.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Interesting 8 minute video on Gender reassignment.....Democrats walk out of chamber after they lost the vote to watch the video of surgeon. With on person claiming he could not authenticate it. What say you?

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Wonder what the context was before that?

Either way, Cammack totally mistrepresents what the doctor (if authenticated) was talking about in regards to figuring out the best practices for the physical surgery side vs. the long term health benefits of transitioning.

So she's not dealing in the actual facts here. Wouldn't expect anything better. Makes for a good "gotcha" video that reels people in though. I mean just take a look at the vile comments there.
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:33 am Interesting 8 minute video on Gender reassignment.....Democrats walk out of chamber after they lost the vote to watch the video of surgeon. With on person claiming he could not authenticate it. What say you?

This should fix it.

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I don't have the link but you can't make this chit up. Alice Cooper had his makeup deal with an LGBTQ company chit canned from some comments he made. Alice just liked mascara, I guess the assumption was he was LGBTQ all along. That is just Alice Cooper being Alice Cooper. Billion Dollar Babies must have been his pro abortion anthem?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Just putting it out there....this is funny: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtR1R7Zs1O6/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Michigan school district flirting with disaster: https://x.com/jessebwatters/status/1697 ... a82I2GssRg
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”