Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:04 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:54 pm Newsflash : the DE US Atty just told the Judge it's still under investigation.

You are arguing an irrelevancy as a diversion.
And you're changing your tune, depending on what you want to hear.

So....which is it now, because I've lost track over the last six years.

1. Does OS think the Doj is corrupt, and is "dragging it's heels"? Because that's what you claimed this month. So given that, are you mad that the case is still open? I can't tell anymore. You change your mind on this stuff faster than my wife does about where to eat for a night out.

2. Is the DoJ playing the OS's no-no of "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime"? We're on year five+ now of this investigation, and approaching year six. So.....aren't you angry about that? You lost your mind over Mueller taking 2 years in a far more complex case. But...you're super-cool with five years on a boilerplate tax evasion case?

3. Or are you just thrilled they're still digging, looking for pearls? My money is on #3.

Now remember, you already told us that Hunter has committed multiple felonies that Barr, Rettig, and Wray found, yet the DoJ is refusing the prosecute on them, so choose your new theory carefully.
a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:07 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:54 pm
Hunter either did this stuff or he didn't. Why don't you want to find out ?
:lol:

A. you're claiming that Hunter did OTHER STUFF other than what is currently charged, and that the DoJ is hiding it.

B. I'm the ONLY guy in this conversation who believes we already found out. And if I'm wrong? That means that Barr, Wray, and Retting are intentionally hiding things that they found from the public. And that three separate Attorneys General are also hiding what the investigators found.
Based on what the IRS WB's said, @ 2022, the DE AG was being blocked.

Barr has repeated that he sent the FD 1023 to the W PA US Atty to be verified & investigated in Aug 2020, then forwarded it to the DE US Atty.

The SOL on Hunter's 2014 & 2015 taxes did not expire untIl Oct 2022. He had still not paid the rest of his back taxes for 2016-2019 by the end of the Trump term.

They still don't have everything they need to close the investigation. They're still tracking stuff down on the income from Ukraine, China & Romania.

But the plea deal that Weiss & Hunter's defense team tried to slip through would give Hunter immunity from everything else if he completes the diversion program on the gun crime.

obtw -- Trump got impeached for trying to get the evidence out of Ukraine while he was still in office.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm Based on what the IRS WB's said, @ 2022, the DE AG was being blocked.
Yep. Also claimed same in 2020. Which you don't care about, because it doesn't fit your story. You can't even pretend to care about anything that was out of place in 2020.

Which is why I'm giving you a hard time----you don't want the actual truth. You want YOUR truth.
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm Barr has repeated that he sent the FD 1023 to the W PA US Atty to be verified & investigated in Aug 2020, then forwarded it to the DE US Atty.
Yep. And this is where TeamTinFoil swears is the "additional Hunter payoffs and bribes in Ukraine" is sitting. Not only do you not want to hear what's in that file, neither does the House. And this is also why neither you nor the House want Barr on the stand.....because your conspiracy falls apart. OR, Barr failed to act. PIck one.
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm The SOL on Hunter's 2014 & 2015 taxes did not expire untIl Oct 2022. He had still not paid the rest of his back taxes for 2016-2019 by the end of the Trump term.
So indict on that, and move on with the rest of the investigation. Now it's on the record, and safe from your "Deep State".
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm They still don't have everything they need to close the investigation.
Right. After five full years. And you, hilariously, won't tell me if this is corrupt or not. Because you move the goalpost to suit which political party we're discussing. Again, which is why I poke fun.
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm They're still tracking stuff down on the income from Ukraine, China & Romania.
Now we're back to you having the blame Barr and Wray for closing the investigation into Hunter's Ukraine dealings back in 2020, after investigating for two years. Now, hilariously, you're telling me that five freaking years is reasonable for a boilerplate tax case...and at the same exact breath, telling us the they're slow-rolling the case. Or rushing it. Which is it, again?
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm But the plea deal that Weiss & Hunter's defense team tried to slip through would give Hunter immunity from everything else if he completes the diversion program on the gun crime.
:lol: Which means that after five years of investigating, you think it's cool to keep at it. Neat. Can we reopen the case on Trump's financial dealings too, or is this only ok with you if we're investigating a Democrat/
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm obtw -- Trump got impeached for trying to get the evidence out of Ukraine while he was still in office.
Nope, not even close.

He was impeached for trying to get Zelensky to announce a fake investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden. And wonderfully? You, Kram, YA, and others told us that it was perfectly fine for a President to do that to an opponent.

And it's a "coincidence" that you're all card carrying Republicans. Naturally. And in the same breath, you all want everyone else to act lawfully and ethically except Republicans. And don't get why we keep making fun of these obvious double standards.
ggait

Post by ggait »

WE all agree Hunter is a POS, which means, there is no effing way someone of this character navigated all the global corporate shenanigan's he did on his own, with pristine unscrupulous acumen.
Come on. Stop with the HBDS.

Until he hit the coke, Hunter was a perfectly generic DC lawyer/lobbyist type. Nice credentials (Georgetown, Yale Law School) who grew up with a Senator father. There's hundreds of pol kids with recognizable last names who look exactly the same and who make a nice living in DC in law firms, lobby firms, PE firms, think tanks, revolving door govt jobs. Tiffany Trump -- Georgetown Law, Audrey Pence -- Yale Law, Karenna Gore -- Columbia Law, and so many more.

At UVA Law, there was always a SCOTUS kid, a Senator kid, a Governor kid, and one or more Kennedys floating around. [Since many of those kids were raised in DC Metro, they had an easier time getting in as in-state applicants.]

The only thing particularly note-worthy about HB is how far he veered off from his conventional cushy life. Crack will do that to you I guess.
Last edited by ggait on Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:07 pm
WE all agree Hunter is a POS, which means, there is no effing way someone of this character navigated all the global corporate shenanigan's he did on his own, with pristine unscrupulous acumen.
Come on. Stop with the HBDS.

Until he hit the coke, Hunter was a perfectly generic DC lawyer/lobbyist type. Nice credentials (Georgetown, Yale Law School) who grew up with a Senator father. There's hundreds of pol kids with recognizable last names who look exactly the same and who make a nice living in DC in law firms, lobby firms, PE firms, think tanks, revolving door govt jobs.

At UVA Law, there was always a SCOTUS kid, a Senator kid, a Governor kid, and one or more Kennedys floating around. [Since many of those kids were raised in DC Metro, they had an easier time getting in as in-state applicants.]

The only thing particularly note-worthy about HB is how far he veered off from his conventional cushy life. Crack will do that to you I guess.
...did they pay taxes on their lobbying income & launder the payments for unregistered foreign lobbying through multiple shell companies in a manner that generated multiple suspicious activity reports from US banks ?
ggait

Post by ggait »

...did they pay taxes on their lobbying income & launder the payments for unregistered foreign lobbying through multiple shell companies in a manner that generated multiple suspicious activity reports from US banks ?
Like always, Salted Caramel, you flunk reading comprehension.

The post I was responding to said that HB could not possibly have pulled all of his shirt storm of by himself. Meaning Sleepy Joe had to be behind it. Which is stupid and unsupported by any evidence.

HB is pretty much indistinguishable from all those other smart credentialed kids with connections and a famous name. Any of them would be more than capable of pulling off what HB did. HB did a lot of sketchy stuff, by all evidence, on his own. He used his credentials, connections and famous last name in increasingly sketchy ways because...he was a crack head.

You guys really don't need to construct a deep state conspiracy to explain what the evidence says happened. But party on Garth!! And that tin foil looks great on you.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:28 pm

The post I was responding to said that HB could not possibly have pulled all of his shirt storm of by himself. Meaning Sleepy Joe had to be behind it. Which is stupid and unsupported by any evidence.

HB is pretty much indistinguishable from all those other smart credentialed kids with connections and a famous name. Any of them would be more than capable of pulling off what HB did. HB did a lot of sketchy stuff, by all evidence, on his own. He used his credentials, connections and famous last name in increasingly sketchy ways because...he was a crack head.

You guys really don't need to construct a deep state conspiracy to explain what the evidence says happened. But party on Garth!!
Oh yeah. I forgot. Joe never discussed family business with Hunter, even when globetrotting with him on AF2.

Poor Hunter. He was a crack addict. It wasn't his fault. Joe was just being a loving dad.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:39 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm Based on what the IRS WB's said, @ 2022, the DE AG was being blocked.
Yep. Also claimed same in 2020. Which you don't care about, because it doesn't fit your story. You can't even pretend to care about anything that was out of place in 2020.

Which is why I'm giving you a hard time----you don't want the actual truth. You want YOUR truth.
The only WB complaint I could find tied to 2020 was against the Dem DE Asst US Atty Lesley Wolf who tipped off Hunter's lawyers that the IRS agents secured a warrant to search Hunter's storage locker & denied them access to laptop evidence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -ally.html
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:37 pm

The only WB complaint I could find tied to 2020 was against the Dem DE Asst US Atty Lesley Wolf who tipped off Hunter's lawyers that the IRS agents secured a warrant to search Hunter's storage locker & denied them access to laptop evidence.

Cited it for you upstream in this thread, and it wasn't about the leaks. We're going round and round. You won't cede even the most simple of points, so....let's just agree to disagree.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:50 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:37 pm

Cited it for you upstream in this thread, and it wasn't about the leaks. We're going round and round. You won't cede even the most simple of points, so....let's just agree to disagree.
For my benefit, plz point out that upstream ref to 2020 & I'll stop. I want to be fair :mrgreen:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:09 pm For my benefit, plz point out that upstream ref to 2020 & I'll stop. I want to be fair :mrgreen:
:lol: Nice to see you can poke fun at yourself (and me).
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:05 am
IRS agent Shapley laid it all out in his testimony.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/28/hunter-bi ... tleblower/
And the passage, complaining about Barr's DoJ slow walking the case in 2020......

The whistleblower also said prosecutors barred his team from executing search warrants on Hunter Biden in the months before the 2020 election, repeating an allegation from his congressional testimony.

“Between April and June of 2020, we drafted an affidavit to execute a search warrant in a couple of different locations, and the prosecutors at the time stated that probable cause had been achieved,” Shapley told Baier. “But as we moved closer to the election, it just seemed like they kept putting it on the back burner and they eventually didn’t allow us to do that search warrant, even though the legal requirements to execute that search warrant were met.”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:36 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:09 pm For my benefit, plz point out that upstream ref to 2020 & I'll stop. I want to be fair :mrgreen:

And the passage, complaining about Barr's DoJ slow walking the case in 2020......

The whistleblower also said prosecutors barred his team from executing search warrants on Hunter Biden in the months before the 2020 election, repeating an allegation from his congressional testimony.

“Between April and June of 2020, we drafted an affidavit to execute a search warrant in a couple of different locations, and the prosecutors at the time stated that probable cause had been achieved,” Shapley told Baier. “But as we moved closer to the election, it just seemed like they kept putting it on the back burner and they eventually didn’t allow us to do that search warrant, even though the legal requirements to execute that search warrant were met.”
Thanks. I thought I was missing something. That's the only 2020 ref I could find from the WB's. You cite that as evidence that Barr could have forced Weiss to indict in 2020. I read that as indicating that the investigation was still underway & they were still searching for evidence needed to bring a complete felony indictment, knowing that they had until Oct 2022 before the SOL ran on the 2014 & 2015 tax filings.
Having cleared that up, I still think your expectation that Barr should have indicted before leaving office are unrealistic & unreasonable.
Roger your agreement to disagree.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:38 pm

Thanks. I thought I was missing something. That's the only 2020 ref I could find from the WB's. You cite that as evidence that Barr could have forced Weiss to indict in 2020. I read that as indicating that the investigation was still underway & they were still searching for evidence needed to bring a complete felony indictment, knowing that they had until Oct 2022 before the SOL ran on the 2014 & 2015 tax filings.
Having cleared that up, I still think your expectation that Barr should have indicted before leaving office are unrealistic & unreasonable.
That is called wishful thinking
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:25 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:48 am It’s been about mocking the hypocrisy and the conspiracy theorists which is not the same thing as defending Hunter Biden.
Yep. That's it. Plain and simple.

Yes.....that simple. :roll:

Now, regarding Hunter Biden........and please be specific.....WHICH conspiracy theory are you mocking ?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:23 am

The whistle blower remembers ALL the hate spewed his way from Joe Biden (since Hunter isn't potusa...oh, wait )

HE wants to take Joe Down.........IRS agent, who said it was easier to "come out" than to rat out Hunter.

meanwhile...the same homosexual man mentioned, in his testimony and affidavids, something about 2014 payments........

Did YOU see Jeff Epsteins body.........of is he partying with that Enron guy
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:23 am

The whistle blower remembers ALL the hate spewed his way from Joe Biden (since Hunter isn't potusa...oh, wait )

HE wants to take Joe Down.........IRS agent, who said it was easier to "come out" than to rat out Hunter.

meanwhile...the same homosexual man mentioned, in his testimony and affidavids, something about 2014 payments........

Did YOU see Jeff Epsteins body.........of is he partying with that Enron guy
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:13 am
a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:25 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:48 am It’s been about mocking the hypocrisy and the conspiracy theorists which is not the same thing as defending Hunter Biden.
Yep. That's it. Plain and simple.

Yes.....that simple. :roll:

Now, regarding Hunter Biden........and please be specific.....WHICH conspiracy theory are you mocking ?
Hey! English! You bump your head or something? Welcome back!

That Wray, Barr, and Rettig found a mess of provable felonies involving Hunter's work in Ukraine, and are all hiding it from the public.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:33 pm
ggait wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:28 pm

You guys really don't need to construct a deep state conspiracy to explain what the evidence says happened. But party on Garth!!
Oh yeah. I forgot. Joe never discussed family business with Hunter, even when globetrotting with him on AF2.

Poor Hunter. He was a crack addict. It wasn't his fault. Joe was just being a loving dad.
Discuss "family business"???
What "business" is "family business"...family matters, of course, how are the kids, the siblings, etc...dad's "business" as VP isn't "family business". Nor is Hunter's private business interests...these aren't "family business". My family owns a commercial building, My sister and I manage it on behalf of my mom's income...we'll inherit it...ok, that's "family business".

Since you want to be "fair", is there any actual evidence that dad talked ever to son about son's business dealings in detail or, more importantly, any way that was corrupt? Or about matters that dad should not have disclosed to son, confidential, etc? I'm not even sure dad knew exactly who son was doing business with, though nothing corrupt or unethical, much less illegal, would necessarily be assumed from such knowledge. For instance, going on Burisma's BD would not be assumed to be corrupt.

After all, if son never asked for any favors, and dad never offered any, nor delivered any, nothing else Hunter did is really assailable as corrupt. Maybe unseemly as not everyone has a famous last name, but not at all out of the ordinary for the famous to trade on their name.

But perhaps dad at some point did say, 'son, you really shouldn't be giving anyone the impression that you can influence US government policy through me"...but maybe he never did, as why would he know that anyone had that impression? More likely, he was focused on his own mission to support the clean up actual corruption in the Baltics. In that context, son going on Burisma's BD isn't a signal of corruption at all, ostensibly part of the effort to clean-up the formerly corrupt energy company.

Bottomline, I haven't seen any credible evidence that US policy was changed in any way due to Hunter's relationship with Joe nor that any money ever flowed to Joe in exchange for such. Neither.

The only thing we've heard is that a corrupt prosecutor was cleaned out...but that was on mission.

Immense grasping on the part of MAGA.
And when you've entirely lost all credibility as these bozos have done through their own lying and their support of a lying, corrupt former POTUS, well...if it ain't there it ain't there.

That all said, I'd be entirely in favor of all sorts of ethics reform for politicians and their families. Disclosure being the most important first step.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:40 pm Bottomline, I haven't seen any credible evidence that US policy was changed in any way due to Hunter's relationship with Joe nor that any money ever flowed to Joe in exchange for such. Neither.
That's the thing: in order for that to happen, the Trump Admin. needs to have been "in on it". They investigated these claims, and as I've said 1000 times....put the report on Hunter and Ukraine on Bill Barr's desk in August of 2020.

So either Barr is covering for Joe.....or there's nothing of merit in that report.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:44 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:40 pm Bottomline, I haven't seen any credible evidence that US policy was changed in any way due to Hunter's relationship with Joe nor that any money ever flowed to Joe in exchange for such. Neither.
That's the thing: in order for that to happen, the Trump Admin. needs to have been "in on it". They investigated these claims, and as I've said 1000 times....put the report on Hunter and Ukraine on Bill Barr's desk in August of 2020.

So either Barr is covering for Joe.....or there's nothing of merit in that report.
In typical fashion Trump changed his tune about hiring only the best and now says Barr was "a coward who didn't do his job", so they can hang their hats on that.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:44 pm

yup. Didn't have anything beyond a wish list of possible issues they might find if they just looked more, longer.

Obviously, not having evidence doesn't mean nothing ever happened but the idea that it is a partisan Dem cover-up is obviously nonsense.

So... they resort to "Deep State", real Q conspiracy crap, because who knows who really is in on it?
D's. R's, it's the "elite", the "experts", the global cabal of jews and pedophiles and children's blood drinkers...

Anyone in a position of authority, legal, medical, government... who disagrees... can be part of it...of course!

Return to “POLITICS”