Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:48 am I am not sure I have seen anyone here defending Hunter Biden.
NO ONE has defended Hunter. Or claimed they "weaponized US Intel to go after him". Or whined about a Deep State.

We all see Hunter's corrupt as F no-show BS job in Ukraine as disgusting.

We all think Hunter is a POS for evading taxes.

We wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if he was jailed or anything else.

And we see that he got money from a Dem donor to pay his taxes as disgusting and corrupt.

The idea that we are defending him is LAUGHABLE. Pity the other folks here can't make these same claims about TeamTrump....they defended them and their lies and their corruption to the bitter end.
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:48 am It’s been about mocking the hypocrisy and the conspiracy theorists which is not the same thing as defending Hunter Biden.
Yep. That's it. Plain and simple.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:25 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:48 am I am not sure I have seen anyone here defending Hunter Biden.
NO ONE has defended Hunter. Or claimed they "weaponized US Intel to go after him". Or whined about a Deep State.

And we see that he got money from a Dem donor to pay his taxes as disgusting and corrupt.

The idea that we are defending him is LAUGHABLE. Pity the other folks here can't make these same claims about TeamTrump....they defended them and their lies and their corruption to the bitter end.
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:48 am It’s been about mocking the hypocrisy and the conspiracy theorists which is not the same thing as defending Hunter Biden.
It really is. I am sure Hunter used whatever means he could to make a buck. It’s what drug addicts often do. I pay taxes… Hunter should pay his too. Treat him like any other citizen. Old Salt seems to favor “prosecutorial restraint”…. Well I guess when it suits him…..Old Salt and Rudy wanted Zelensky to go on TV and announce that the “Bidens” were being investigated right before the election….. when you and Rudy are baking the same cake, you need to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself, “what happened?”…..
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

You just made our case, and everything prior, is just you not understanding what we are saying or you just want to argue; I'm sure it the former.

WE all agree Hunter is a POS, which means, there is no effing way someone of this character navigated all the global corporate shenanigan's he did on his own, with pristine unscrupulous acumen. That is all. And for those of us, wanting to dig deeper.....you simplistically claim we are team tin foil, then proceed to use your vortex logic and subtle wordsmithing to steer us back to...."who is in charge then", "who appointed all those people", "why didn't team trump do something about it". It's just a weak argument to use left and right as your basis for fault, rather than using right and wrong.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:38 am That is all. And for those of us, wanting to dig deeper.....you simplistically claim we are team tin foil,
:lol: Nope. You're hearing what you WANT to hear.

What I"m telling you is that you are lying. You DON'T want to dig deeper. What you want, is to keep the ball in the air, and not have your conspiracy bubble popped....... and find out that there's nothing more on Hunter. THAT is what you want. You want the appearance of a conspiracy to continue, and so do the R's in Congress who are playing you like a fiddle.

Because if you wanted to "dig deeper" as you claim? You'd DEMAND to hear from the people in charge of Hunter's investigation and prosecution.

That's Bill Barr of the DoJ, Rettig of the IRS, and Wray of the FBI.

You don't want to hear from them. THAT is what I am mocking. You REALLY don't get why it's so funny that it hasn't even OCCURRED to you that you want to hear from these men?

Let me know when the House puts them on.

Or better still----let me know when you figure out WHY the House isn't putting these three men on the stand.

I have figured out why. You haven't. You'll get there. You just have to call balls and strikes, and be honest with what you are hearing.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:38 am

You just made our case, and everything prior, is just you not understanding what we are saying or you just want to argue; I'm sure it the former.

WE all agree Hunter is a POS, which means, there is no effing way someone of this character navigated all the global corporate shenanigan's he did on his own, with pristine unscrupulous acumen. That is all. And for those of us, wanting to dig deeper.....you simplistically claim we are team tin foil, then proceed to use your vortex logic and subtle wordsmithing to steer us back to...."who is in charge then", "who appointed all those people", "why didn't team trump do something about it". It's just a weak argument to use left and right as your basis for fault, rather than using right and wrong.
First, we don't all agree as to Hunter's "character"...we do agree that using your famous name to profit, and worse, the presumption of access to power to profit, is at the very least unseemly and IMO unethical. Such is not necessarily illegal. But we can come up with all sorts of words that are descriptively negative. Feel free to describe his behavior as such and I think we'd have lots of agreement.

And, absent the mess that was his life, absent the addiction, we'd say he's like lots and lots of other folks of low character on the grift...but given addiction, I'm at least open to the possibility of his ultimately having a good character and to providing him an opening to redemption.

Second, I totally reject that it would be inevitable that he'd have committed a crime that would be found if they just looked for more than 5 years.

They looked, didn't find it.

And the relevance of who was looking being Trump appointees is that an accusation that they were partisanly biased is on its face ridiculous.

And yet, that's what you guys want us to believe is reasonable.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:08 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:38 am That is all. And for those of us, wanting to dig deeper.....you simplistically claim we are team tin foil,

What I"m telling you is that you are lying. You DON'T want to dig deeper. What you want, is to keep the ball in the air, and not have your conspiracy bubble popped....... and find out that there's nothing more on Hunter. THAT is what you want. You want the appearance of a conspiracy to continue, and so do the R's in Congress who are playing you like a fiddle.

Because if you wanted to "dig deeper" as you claim? You'd DEMAND to hear from the people in charge of Hunter's investigation and prosecution.

You don't want to hear from them. THAT is what I am mocking. You REALLY don't get why it's so funny that it hasn't even OCCURRED to you that you want to hear from these men?

Or better still----let me know when you figure out WHY the House isn't putting these three men on the stand.

I have figured out why. You haven't. You'll get there. You just have to call balls and strikes, and be honest with what you are hearing.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that youth is lying.
In denial of reality and logic, sure.

The House MAGA folks though are lying. They know.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:08 pm

You appear to be frustrated not comprehending what we want. I want nothing more than answers, no different than you....this tinfoil façade you have developed about me and OS and others, is just horsecockey. Assuming what you 'think' we believe is horsecockey piled on top of the other horsecockey.

Hell, the DOJ just yesterday wants Archer in jail before he is expected to testify on Monday......that is just SOP right....the DOJ working on Saturday,....yea, that's normal. Some might call that tampering with a witness. But I'm sure since the DOJ is run by a BIden person, you'll provide far more grace. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:18 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:02 am And the FBI whistleblowers....which we were told only team tinfoil thought the FBI was some deep state apparatchik during the Trump term, now.....those FBI whistleblowers are just a minority of chaos, who are just out to get back; picking a lane is in order but it depends on which way the wind is blowing today.
:lol: NONSENSE.

Dude, how many different ways can I write this: If the FBI, DoJ, and IRS are "in on it" : tell me in plain English, why doesn't teamtinfoil or the House want to hear from the leaders of those organizations?

I'll wait. Come up with your spin.

TeamTinFoil hears what they want to hear. What we are mocking here is that you and Old Salt are pretending that you are idiots.

These whistleblowers are claiming that this corruption started WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE.

I'll shout it again, so you get it: These whistleblowers are claiming that this DoJ, IRS, and FBI corruption started WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE.

Barr was in charge when the first of these claims are made about the DoJ, YouthA. And the report on Hunter's financial shenanigans in Ukraine was finished, and on Barr's desk in Aug of 2020. And you and OS don't want to hear what was in that report? :lol: Really?

Why don't you or Old Salt want to hear from the men in charge at the time?

THAT is what we're mocking.

You got a rebuttal? Or are you guys going to claim "this is A fan's vortex" which always means: a fan has made a simple and salient point, so after talking about this for months, I'm going to claim this is a bridge too far, and bail from the conversation.
I can't speak for anyone else but I would enjoy seeing every body involved in this all the way up the chain of command be made to come forward and testify in front of Congress PUBLICLY so everyone can witness and judge for themselves.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:09 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:18 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:02 am And the FBI whistleblowers....which we were told only team tinfoil thought the FBI was some deep state apparatchik during the Trump term, now.....those FBI whistleblowers are just a minority of chaos, who are just out to get back; picking a lane is in order but it depends on which way the wind is blowing today.
:lol: NONSENSE.

Dude, how many different ways can I write this: If the FBI, DoJ, and IRS are "in on it" : tell me in plain English, why doesn't teamtinfoil or the House want to hear from the leaders of those organizations?

I'll wait. Come up with your spin.

TeamTinFoil hears what they want to hear. What we are mocking here is that you and Old Salt are pretending that you are idiots.

These whistleblowers are claiming that this corruption started WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE.

I'll shout it again, so you get it: These whistleblowers are claiming that this DoJ, IRS, and FBI corruption started WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE.

Barr was in charge when the first of these claims are made about the DoJ, YouthA. And the report on Hunter's financial shenanigans in Ukraine was finished, and on Barr's desk in Aug of 2020. And you and OS don't want to hear what was in that report? :lol: Really?

Why don't you or Old Salt want to hear from the men in charge at the time?

THAT is what we're mocking.

You got a rebuttal? Or are you guys going to claim "this is A fan's vortex" which always means: a fan has made a simple and salient point, so after talking about this for months, I'm going to claim this is a bridge too far, and bail from the conversation.
I can't speak for anyone else but I would enjoy seeing every body involved in this all the way up the chain of command be made to come forward and testify in front of Congress PUBLICLY so everyone can witness and judge for themselves.
I'd like nothing more. UNDER OATH. And allow Dems to ask questions. The fact that this hasn't happened tells me everything I need to know.

Because understand what OS and YA are claiming: Barr, Rettig, and Wray all found felonies on Hunter that he was not charged for. It that's true? :lol: Why the F isn't the Republican run house OVERJOYED to put them on the stand?

The answer is obvious. They have nothing. That's why we're not hearing from them. There's no other possible explanation.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:55 pm You appear to be frustrated not comprehending what we want. I want nothing more than answers, no different than you....this tinfoil façade you have developed about me and OS and others, is just horsecockey. Assuming what you 'think' we believe is horsecockey piled on top of the other horsecockey.
I call you TeamTInFoil because you've both previously told us about a DeepState that doesn't exist AFTER not having evidence of your conspiracy.....and you're both dyed in the wool Republicans who "just so happen" to believe there's a government vendetta to go after Republicans.....and neither of you concede even the simplest of logical points when we're discussing these subjects.

So for example? You both want to pretend like Barr, Wray and Rettig don't exist, and aren't Republican appointees...and weren't THE guys in charge of the key first two years of Hunter's investigation. I say key because: that's PLENTY of time to get 90% of your info. on a perp.

You want to ignore all that, and pretend like Hunter's investigation didn't start until 2021, because if fits with your partisan thinking.

This is not the behavior of someone who wants the truth. This it the behavior of people who believe in a conspiracy, because you immediately ignore any facts or evidence that you don't like. Discard them, and soldier on.

Barr got the full report on Hunter's alleged financial felonies in Ukraine back in Aug of 2020. Barr declined to act. What does that tell you?

Answer that, and I'll believe you want the truth, and aren't chasing conspiracies, and disregarding simple facts.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Despite what they might say publicly even the most ardent trump supporter knows he is toast.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:49 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:55 pm You appear to be frustrated not comprehending what we want. I want nothing more than answers, no different than you....this tinfoil façade you have developed about me and OS and others, is just horsecockey. Assuming what you 'think' we believe is horsecockey piled on top of the other horsecockey.
I call you TeamTInFoil because you've both previously told us about a DeepState that doesn't exist AFTER not having evidence of your conspiracy.....and you're both dyed in the wool Republicans who "just so happen" to believe there's a government vendetta to go after Republicans.....and neither of you concede even the simplest of logical points when we're discussing these subjects.

So for example? You both want to pretend like Barr, Wray and Rettig don't exist, and aren't Republican appointees...and weren't THE guys in charge of the key first two years of Hunter's investigation. I say key because: that's PLENTY of time to get 90% of your info. on a perp.

You want to ignore all that, and pretend like Hunter's investigation didn't start until 2021, because if fits with your partisan thinking.

This is not the behavior of someone who wants the truth. This it the behavior of people who believe in a conspiracy, because you immediately ignore any facts or evidence that you don't like. Discard them, and soldier on.

Barr got the full report on Hunter's alleged financial felonies in Ukraine back in Aug of 2020. Barr declined to act. What does that tell you?

Answer that, and I'll believe you want the truth, and aren't chasing conspiracies, and disregarding simple facts.
So Barr received the report in August of 2020, got it. What upcoming event in November of 2020 might have had Barr's attention? Are you telling me if Barr had laid down the hammer on Hunter at that time you would have been jiggy wit dat? You going to tell me it wasn't a politically motivated case to make trumps opponent look bad? So why do you think Barr handed the baton off to his successor? He knew what the bottom line was and chose to take a pass. Do you blame him for doing so??? I sure don't, because people on the DemocRAT side would have claimed it was a politically motivated prosecution to help trump win. Do you understand now my man? ;)
Barr already had his hand on the eject handle. Why would he knowingly set himself up for the ensuing tsunami of abuse from the left?
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

You are still projecting, as if I, or others, are somehow ignoring line items that you believe are pivotal in your matrix of logic to determine if we are tinfoilers or not.

To your last question WRT why Barr declined to act...he actually did not, he just said no need for a 'special counsel' 8-) .

I have no damned clue, and neither do you, without making an assumption. Sure we can speculate (i) he believed there is nothing there, (ii) he was buried in a bazillion other things that Trump and everyone with d next to their names was throwing at him, (iii) he passed on it, knowing full well it would gather legs (iv)It was an election cycle in full swing and at the end of Trump term and he wanted give Trump the middle finger on his way out. (v) he did not really give a chit knowing he was aligned with Trump which was a black cloud over him and he wanted to leave his foot in the door to work in DC thereafter.

In any event.....here we are 3 years later and Hunter is caught in the jet wash of the DOJ and a top 10 US law firm attempting to essentially have him pardoned, while the attorneys are looking foolish in front of the judge over what can be viewed as an unprecedented shady plea deal.

If you still want to call me team tinfoil....I'm cool with that, I'll still love you as a brother from another mother. ;)
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:30 pm So Barr received the report in August of 2020, got it. What upcoming event in November of 2020 might have had Barr's attention? Are you telling me if Barr had laid down the hammer on Hunter at that time you would have been jiggy wit dat?
A. Yes! Despite what Republicans claim, Hunter has NOTHING to do with Joe. He's his kid. And the idea that Hunter getting indicted for not filing taxes AT ALL for two years, in addition to the other tax stuff.....would change someone's vote is absurd. But, whatever. Can't argue with silliness.

B. As I've said 1,000 times now-----Barr could indict on November 14th, and not violate this made up "rule". Now there is no made-up nonsense keeping Barr from doing his job. He. did. nothing. This tells us that Barr didn't have anything that the IRS already had after two years of investigating, INCLUDING a deep dive into all claims of financial crimes in Ukraine. Pretty important to understand that, right?

Because that's where the R's are claiming that Hunter's REAL crimes took place. And Barr said "nope, I've got nothing".

C. Pretend that Barr DID find multiple felonies, and the DoJ didn't indict on that. It's now 2023. In what world do you think that Barr would just let that go?

....there you go. Laid out, nice and simply.

Does this sound even remotely possible to you? It sure doesn't to me.

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:30 pm You going to tell me it wasn't a politically motivated case to make trumps opponent look bad?
Of course it wasn't! Find me a poster who think that Hunter should be able to skate without paying his taxes, and pay no fines, not pay the taxes off, and just walk away. NO ONE outside of TeamTInFoil thinks that this is anything other than a boilerplate tax case. And NO ONE would have complained if Hunter went to jail, paid fines, etc. No one. And least of all, me. Republicans are PROJECTING, because if you dare harm a hair on anyone with a R by their name? They LOSE IT, and claim the whole world is out to get them. :roll:

The rest of us? Throw the book at Hunter. I won't lose a WINK of sleep.

To summarize:

What I object to, is the allegation that there was a vast conspiracy to protect Hunter from other felony crimes that are being hidden from the public. There is NO LOGIC to this, Cradle. Because Barr, Wray, and Rettig would all have to be in on it. And that's just for starters.

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:30 pm I sure don't, because people on the DemocRAT side would have claimed it was a politically motivated prosecution to help trump win. Do you understand now my man? ;)
Barr already had his hand on the eject handle. Why would he knowingly set himself up for the ensuing tsunami of abuse from the left?
This line of reasoning disappears on Nov 7th, my friend. Barr had two months to drop the hammer. I'm not blaming him.....I'm telling you that he didn't have anything to drop the hammer with...... that the IRS didn't already have. And he'll tell you that. You just have to ask the guy.

Don't you find it odd that that House isn't calling Barr, Wray, and Rettig to go on the record?
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:48 pm

You are still projecting, as if I, or others, are somehow ignoring line items that you believe are pivotal in your matrix of logic to determine if we are tinfoilers or not.
Easy to check. Show me where you blamed Barr, Wray, or Rettig for corruption or hiding felonies Hunter committed. Simply put: show where you guys blamed them for this corruption.

You can't. You blame it all on the DoJ AFTER Joe Biden arrived in 2021. That's why I make fun, OS. It's just.....silly. The DoJ can't do that without help. And the DoJ is now THREE guys who had to be "in on it" since Biden took office.

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:55 pm
To your last question WRT why Barr declined to act...he actually did not, he just said no need for a 'special counsel' 8-) .

I have no damned clue, and neither do you, without making an assumption. Sure we can speculate (i) he believed there is nothing there, (ii) he was buried in a bazillion other things that Trump and everyone with d next to their names was throwing at him, (iii) he passed on it, knowing full well it would gather legs (iv)It was an election cycle in full swing and at the end of Trump term and he wanted give Trump the middle finger on his way out. (v) he did not really give a chit knowing he was aligned with Trump which was a black cloud over him and he wanted to leave his foot in the door to work in DC thereafter.
Even if you believe all of this, you're still stuck explaining Barr in 2023. Because you're accusing Barr of finding Hunter's felony crimes, and the DoJ refusing the prosecute them. So.......in what world is Barr going to sit around and not tell anyone if that's the case?

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:55 pm
If you still want to call me team tinfoil....I'm cool with that, I'll still love you as a brother from another mother. ;)
Likewise! The complete lack of logic and partisan viewpoint frustrates the heck out of me. It consumed your once great party, my man. Doesn't mean that I don't like both you and OS. We're BSing on a forum, ffs.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:06 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:30 pm So Barr received the report in August of 2020, got it. What upcoming event in November of 2020 might have had Barr's attention? Are you telling me if Barr had laid down the hammer on Hunter at that time you would have been jiggy wit dat?
A. Yes! Despite what Republicans claim, Hunter has NOTHING to do with Joe. He's his kid. And the idea that Hunter getting indicted for not filing taxes AT ALL for two years, in addition to the other tax stuff.....would change someone's vote is absurd. But, whatever. Can't argue with silliness.

B. As I've said 1,000 times now-----Barr could indict on November 14th, and not violate this made up "rule". Now there is no made-up nonsense keeping Barr from doing his job. He. did. nothing. This tells us that Barr didn't have anything that the IRS already had after two years of investigating, INCLUDING a deep dive into all claims of financial crimes in Ukraine. Pretty important to understand that, right?

Because that's where the R's are claiming that Hunter's REAL crimes took place. And Barr said "nope, I've got nothing".

C. Pretend that Barr DID find multiple felonies, and the DoJ didn't indict on that. It's now 2023. In what world do you think that Barr would just let that go?

....there you go. Laid out, nice and simply.

Does this sound even remotely possible to you? It sure doesn't to me.

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:30 pm You going to tell me it wasn't a politically motivated case to make trumps opponent look bad?
Of course it wasn't! Find me a poster who think that Hunter should be able to skate without paying his taxes, and pay no fines, not pay the taxes off, and just walk away. NO ONE outside of TeamTInFoil thinks that this is anything other than a boilerplate tax case. And NO ONE would have complained if Hunter went to jail, paid fines, etc. No one. And least of all, me. Republicans are PROJECTING, because if you dare harm a hair on anyone with a R by their name? They LOSE IT, and claim the whole world is out to get them. :roll:

The rest of us? Throw the book at Hunter. I won't lose a WINK of sleep.

To summarize:

What I object to, is the allegation that there was a vast conspiracy to protect Hunter from other felony crimes that are being hidden from the public. There is NO LOGIC to this, Cradle. Because Barr, Wray, and Rettig would all have to be in on it. And that's just for starters.

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:30 pm I sure don't, because people on the DemocRAT side would have claimed it was a politically motivated prosecution to help trump win. Do you understand now my man? ;)
This line of reasoning disappears on Nov 7th, my friend. Barr had two months to drop the hammer. I'm not blaming him.....I'm telling you that he didn't have anything to drop the hammer with...... that the IRS didn't already have. And he'll tell you that. You just have to ask the guy.

Don't you find it odd that that House isn't calling Barr, Wray, and Rettig to go on the record?
I don't find it odd at all. There are folks out there that don't want to see the missing pieces put in place. I disagree with you all day long about why he chose not to prosecute. He spent 2 years being the whipping boy of the other side. He handed this ticking time bomb off to Garland with a shiny red ribbon on it. Maybe when he writes his book more will be revealed? I agree with you a 100% he should testify why he chose not to prosecute.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:17 pm I don't find it odd at all. There are folks out there that don't want to see the missing pieces put in place. I disagree with you all day long about why he chose not to prosecute. He spent 2 years being the whipping boy of the other side. He handed this ticking time bomb off to Garland with a shiny red ribbon on it. Maybe when he writes his book more will be revealed? I agree with you a 100% he should testify why he chose not to prosecute.
I think you're missing what I'm saying.

I'm speaking to the claims this Republicans are making: that the DoJ is hiding big-deal Felony crimes that Hunter committed in Ukraine that the IRS & FBI found.

I'm saying that if this was true, Barr would have screamed bloody murder weeks ago.

And the House would have fallen all over themselves to put Barr on the stand.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:18 am
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:05 am They didn't. It was still under investigation.
No, it wasn't. The IRS was still working. And naturally, you're not curious as to why they couldn't finish a simple tax case with two guy working on it. But at the same time, you think they were dragging their feet.

But you don't want to blame the IRS for going slow.....until Biden showed up in Jan of 2021.
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:05 am It's incredible that you are grasping at such diversions to distract (or make excuses) for Hunter's failure to pay taxes on 5 years of income.
You're moving the goalposts. He's already on the hook for failing to pay taxes, OS. I'm 100% good with that, and whatever the DoJ does. Jail time, fines, whatever. Throw the book at him, and I'll go about my day.

YOU and TeamTinFoil are claiming that Hunter committed larger felonies that are being hidden by three agencies, which involves dozens of people. And all the key players are Trump appointees and registered Republicans. And these TeamTinFoil felonies? You can't even tell us what they are. You're just sure Hunter committed them. And your evidence? You don't have any, but hey, that's never stopped your claims before, so.....

And you don't want to question any of the men who you are telling us covered up Hunter's crimes. Which tells the forum A. you don't care what they found. and B. you know what they're going to say, and you don't want them to ruin your game of blaming the Dems.

IRS agent Shapley laid it all out in his testimony.

“Between April and June of 2020, we drafted an affidavit to execute a search warrant in a couple of different locations, and the prosecutors at the time stated that probable cause had been achieved,” Shapley told Baier. “But as we moved closer to the election, it just seemed like they kept putting it on the back burner and they eventually didn’t allow us to do that search warrant, even though the legal requirements to execute that search warrant were met.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: Who was running the Justice Department from April to June of 2020, Old Salt?

And spectacularly, you don't want to ask Bill Barr a single question.

This is about as TinFoilHat as it gets: you have a conspiracy, yet you don't want to get answers from the exact people you are claiming are in your conspiracy.

And boy, I just LOVE that TeamTinFoil doesn't say to themselves "hey, wasn't Trump and Bill Barr running the Exec Branch and DoJ in the spring of 2020, when these guys are claiming a cover up?" :lol:
Newsflash : the DE US Atty just told the Judge it's still under investigation.

You are arguing an irrelevancy as a diversion.

Hunter either did this stuff or he didn't. Why don't you want to find out ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:54 pm Newsflash : the DE US Atty just told the Judge it's still under investigation.

You are arguing an irrelevancy as a diversion.
And you're changing your tune, depending on what you want to hear.

So....which is it now, because I've lost track over the last six years.

1. Does OS think the Doj is corrupt, and is "dragging it's heels"? Because that's what you claimed this month. So given that, are you mad that the case is still open? I can't tell anymore. You change your mind on this stuff faster than my wife does about where to eat for a night out.

2. Is the DoJ playing the OS's no-no of "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime"? We're on year five+ now of this investigation, and approaching year six. So.....aren't you angry about that? You lost your mind over Mueller taking 2 years in a far more complex case. But...you're super-cool with five years on a boilerplate tax evasion case?

3. Or are you just thrilled they're still digging, looking for pearls? My money is on #3.

Now remember, you already told us that Hunter has committed multiple felonies that Barr, Rettig, and Wray found, yet the DoJ is refusing the prosecute on them, so choose your new theory carefully.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:54 pm
Hunter either did this stuff or he didn't. Why don't you want to find out ?
:lol:

A. you're claiming that Hunter did OTHER STUFF other than what is currently charged, and that the DoJ is hiding it.

B. I'm the ONLY guy in this conversation who believes we already found out. And if I'm wrong? That means that Barr, Wray, and Retting are intentionally hiding things that they found from the public. And that three separate Attorneys General are also hiding what the investigators found.

Return to “POLITICS”