Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:16 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:10 pm
He's not THAT interested really. Note how never never comments on the details of any alleged criminal activity of his hero - Orange Cheato
except for still ranting about an investigation that occurred almost five years ago. :oops:
Yeah -- the greatest outrage and threat to the Republic was that DOJ/FBI opened a "full investigation" of Trump (which the non partisan DOJ IG's report said was perfectly fine) instead of just opening a "preliminary inquiry" of Trump (as Barr and Durham maintain).

We all should be marching in the streets over that one.
The part that doesn't square is: no one complaining about that has the slightest idea why the FBI opened a case on Hunter. They can't tell us, because NO ONE knows.

This is because, obviously, they don't care if the FBI did something imperfect when it comes to going after Democrats.

It's all so silly, and such an enormous waste of time. And worse, it's completely ruined and dismantled the once great Republican Party.

The only question now is: what's their new conspiracy going to be?
Come on a fan, seriously?? The Republican party was ruined and dismantled a long time ago. Hunter set his dumb ass up for all of this controversy for not paying his taxes and thinking he wouldn't get caught and that freaking bizarre ass story about how his illegal gun was thrown in trash can by his former sister in law. HB is just a gift handed to the Republicans on a silver platter. The Republicans are doing the same thing the Democrats would do. They will use it to squeeze every ounce of negative publicity on Biden that they can.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:24 pm Come on a fan, seriously?? The Republican party was ruined and dismantled a long time ago. Hunter set his dumb ass up for all of this controversy for not paying his taxes and thinking he wouldn't get caught and that freaking bizarre ass story about how his illegal gun was thrown in trash can by his former sister in law. HB is just a gift handed to the Republicans on a silver platter. The Republicans are doing the same thing the Democrats would do. They will use it to squeeze every ounce of negative publicity on Biden that they can.
There's a HUGE difference, Cradle. No one in the Dem Party is claiming the Deep State went after Hunter unfairly. Not even when Barr was on his trail.

No one is demanding that we go after the FBI and IRS agents for daring to investigate Hunter. Or going after Joe, for that matter. No one is claiming a mass conspiracy. No one is claiming that Hunter was "tricked" by the FBI into lying or breaking laws.

Every rational American knows EXACTLY why Hunter was investigated. And is perfectly content with the honor of those going after him.

THAT is the difference. And it's an ENORMOUS difference between the Dems, the Independents.....and the Republican party that has been fully consumed by conspiracy theories.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:33 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:24 pm Come on a fan, seriously?? The Republican party was ruined and dismantled a long time ago. Hunter set his dumb ass up for all of this controversy for not paying his taxes and thinking he wouldn't get caught and that freaking bizarre ass story about how his illegal gun was thrown in trash can by his former sister in law. HB is just a gift handed to the Republicans on a silver platter. The Republicans are doing the same thing the Democrats would do. They will use it to squeeze every ounce of negative publicity on Biden that they can.
There's a HUGE difference, Cradle. No one in the Dem Party is claiming the Deep State went after Hunter unfairly. Not even when Barr was on his trail.

No one is demanding that we go after the FBI and IRS agents for daring to investigate Hunter. Or going after Joe, for that matter. No one is claiming a mass conspiracy. No one is claiming that Hunter was "tricked" by the FBI into lying or breaking laws.

Every rational American knows EXACTLY why Hunter was investigated. And is perfectly content with the honor of those going after him.

THAT is the difference. And it's an ENORMOUS difference between the Dems, the Independents.....and the Republican party that has been fully consumed by conspiracy theories.
I'm sorry a fan. You have totally lost me in your analysis here. Much of Democrat thinking is represented on this forum and they are pretty solid in agreement that Hunter Biden is being persecuted by the deep state. What is being demanded is that Hunter Biden be treated under the same set of rules as you or I. The testimony of the IRS whistleblowers proved quite profoundly that that was not the case. It sure is odd that in the Hunter Biden case the defense and the prosecution were both on the same team. It usually doesn't work that way unless I'm misunderstanding our criminal justice system. It took a judge with big brass ovaries to recognize she was being fed buffalo bagels from the defense and the prosecution and put a screeching halt to this little love fest between defense and prosecution. :D
Bob Ross:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

I agree with afan. There is no deep state persecution of HB. And at least for the tax issue there is not always any prosecution if back taxes and interest/penalties are paid…

What the Rs in congress are doing is more objectionable.

And I really don’t think the government wants to prosecute this one because discovery (including Trump’s ham handed attempts at interference) are not going to be pretty.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:53 pm I'm sorry a fan. You have totally lost me in your analysis here. Much of Democrat thinking is represented on this forum and they are pretty solid in agreement that Hunter Biden is being persecuted by the deep state
I haven't seen a single post complaining once about Hunter being investigated by the FBI or IRS. Not one.

And certainly no mention of a Cabal in the FBI, IRS, or DoJ government going after him.

Where posters HAVE complained is about the stupid House investigation, where you're getting 1/10th of the story, and they "forgot" to do things like call Bill Barr to the floor to explain why he had an finished FBI investigation put on his desk in 2020....and CHOSE not to prosecute.

The ENTIRE point to the House committee is to further the Deep State Conspiracy, Cradle.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:47 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:53 pm I'm sorry a fan. You have totally lost me in your analysis here. Much of Democrat thinking is represented on this forum and they are pretty solid in agreement that Hunter Biden is being persecuted by the deep state
I haven't seen a single post complaining once about Hunter being investigated by the FBI or IRS. Not one.

And certainly no mention of a Cabal in the FBI, IRS, or DoJ government going after him.

Where posters HAVE complained is about the stupid House investigation, where you're getting 1/10th of the story, and they "forgot" to do things like call Bill Barr to the floor to explain why he had an finished FBI investigation put on his desk in 2020....and CHOSE not to prosecute.

The ENTIRE point to the House committee is to further the Deep State Conspiracy, Cradle.
What is there to complain about?? Hunter tried to cheat the government out of what was rightfully theirs and his ass got caught. I guess having your old man as VP and then POTUS puts a much bigger target on your back. I disagree with you profoundly. The house committee run by Republicans my man is doing the exact same thing a Democrat committee would be doing if the rolls were reversed. Your right about one thing, it is more about political payback than it is about getting justice. Hunter put himself squarely in the crosshairs and your wondering why the Republicans pulled the trigger? Come on we both know the answer to that question.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:05 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:47 pm

What is there to complain about?? Hunter tried to cheat the government out of what was rightfully theirs and his ass got caught. I guess having your old man as VP and then POTUS puts a much bigger target on your back. I disagree with you profoundly. The house committee run by Republicans my man is doing the exact same thing a Democrat committee would be doing if the rolls were reversed. Your right about one thing, it is more about political payback than it is about getting justice. Hunter put himself squarely in the crosshairs and your wondering why the Republicans pulled the trigger? Come on we both know the answer to that question.
The House, when Democrats were in the majority from 2020 to 2022, had the J-6 Commission. But I don’t remember both House Oversight and Judiciary hunting down Jared, Barbie, Eric and DonCokealot. And they governed a little too. Seems like the GOP House is different — Hunter overdrive to mask the complete absence of governing ideas. I’m sure I’m alone in thinking this.

Hunter Biden is a deck chair. If he committed crimes — and it appears he did — I’m all for him doing the time. But the point isn’t that he is being “persecuted;”. It is that nothing else is getting accomplished because the GOP has idea bankruptcy, and cannot even try to build consensus.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:05 pm What is there to complain about?? Hunter tried to cheat the government out of what was rightfully theirs and his ass got caught.
That explains the IRS investigation, YA.

That DOESN'T explain the FBI investigation into Hunter that was opened in 2018....no one knows why that was opened, because the FBI never explained what triggered that investigation.

Yet? NO ONE is whining about it. No one is claiming that they 'weaponized US intel", because we're not wearing TinFoilHats, and don't care why they investigated Hunter.

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:05 pm I disagree with you profoundly. The house committee run by Republicans my man is doing the exact same thing a Democrat committee would be doing if the rolls were reversed.
Oh, I agree with this! All I said was: this is the ONLY complaining that the board has done regarding Hunter....making fun of the proceedings.
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:05 pm Your right about one thing, it is more about political payback than it is about getting justice. Hunter put himself squarely in the crosshairs and your wondering why the Republicans pulled the trigger?
I never once wondered why, Cradle. I know exactly what they are doing. And that's their right, and their prerogative.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:35 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:05 pm What is there to complain about?? Hunter tried to cheat the government out of what was rightfully theirs and his ass got caught.

That DOESN'T explain the FBI investigation into Hunter that was opened in 2018....no one knows why that was opened, because the FBI never explained what triggered that investigation.
IRS referral to FBI.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/16/us/p ... ation.html

The investigation, which began as a tax inquiry under the Obama administration, widened in 2018 to include possible criminal violations of tax laws, as well as foreign lobbying and money laundering rules, according to the people familiar with the inquiry.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:55 pm

IRS referral to FBI.

The investigation, which began as a tax inquiry under the Obama administration, widened in 2018 to include possible criminal violations of tax laws, as well as foreign lobbying and money laundering rules, according to the people familiar with the inquiry.
Oddly you have very few comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy….you have HBDS.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:01 pm

IRS referral to FBI.

I have nothing to add to the volumes of speaking indictments that the DoJ has issued against Trump, as opposed to the lack of info the DoJ has provided about Hunter. Likewise with the volume of coverage & info that the MSM has provided about Trump vs Hunter's investigation.

I long ago concluded that Trump is toast. Now it's just a question of how much carnage ensues.
I remain astonished with the amount of support he continues to enjoy.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:39 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:05 am ... it's great fun watching all the republiCONs trying to make more out of Hunter Biden plea deal temporary blow up than it obviously is. :D
The fly-speckering is turned up to 11.

Hunter Biden was never indicted by a grand jury!!! Outrage!!!

Of course he has been charged with crimes, he's pleaded guilty for the time being, and those charges are still pending. So no one cares.

There's only one solution to this. Saltine needs to take the LSAT, attend law school, and then become a US Atty. Then all this deep state BS will be over!!!!!

Since he's such an expert already on the finest points of criminal procedure, maybe he should go right to the bar exam. Unfortunately, the summer bar exam was just administered earlier this week. But I'm sure Jon Turley and Andrew McCarthy will sponsor the Salted Cracker for the February 2024 sitting.
Have you located the Hunter Biden indictment yet ?

Turley & McCarthy are proving to be pretty accurate in their analyses, compared to you.

obtw -- Hunter's currently pleading not guilty. Apparently the Judge cared. Fly specking.
a fan

Post by a fan »

IRS referral to FBI.

That's not on the record. That's anonymous, and not under oath.....which doesn't meet your standards.

And it also gets rid of claims of Deep State. If the IRS was covering up for Hunter? I would have never been referred to the FBI.

And to the point on the DoJ covering for Hunter: why hasn't anyone on TeamTinFoil asked Bill Barr to explain why he got the finished FBI report on Hunter's Ukraine shenanigans in August 2020....and did nothing?

And TeamTinFoil isn't asking about Wray, who wrapped up the FBI investigation into Hunter in Aug of 2020, and his peeps said there was nothing more there other than the tax stuff, after 2 years of investigating Hunter.

----TeamTinFoil also isn't asking about Barr, because they don't want the answer as to why Barr didn't indict on the FBI report het get in Aug 2020...... because it ruins the conspiracy that the Dem-run DoJ is protecting Hunter. You have two choices now: either Barr is your man that's covering for Hunter, or there's nothing there.

It's all so silly. Silly, silly, silly.......

https://www.politico.com/minutes/congre ... in-dustup/
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:53 am Yesterday…,,oops

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/7 ... r-s-Laptop
...Devon Archer & Tony Bobulinski are Russian spies.

edit to add : https://www.npr.org/2022/04/09/10918598 ... nter-biden
Last edited by old salt on Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:33 pm

IRS referral to FBI.

That's not on the record. That's anonymous, and not under oath.....which doesn't meet your standards.

And it also gets rid of claims of Deep State. If the IRS was covering up for Hunter? I would have never been referred to the FBI.

And to the point on the DoJ covering for Hunter: why hasn't anyone on TeamTinFoil asked Bill Barr to explain why he got the finished FBI report on Hunter's Ukraine shenanigans in August 2020....and did nothing?

And TeamTinFoil isn't asking about Wray, who wrapped up the FBI investigation into Hunter in Aug of 2020, and his peeps said there was nothing more there other than the tax stuff, after 2 years of investigating Hunter.

----TeamTinFoil also isn't asking about Barr, because they don't want the answer as to why Barr didn't indict on the FBI report het get in Aug 2020...... because it ruins the conspiracy that the Dem-run DoJ is protecting Hunter. You have two choices now: either Barr is your man that's covering for Hunter, or there's nothing there.

You've lost me. I don't understand your beef. It began as a tax case, Evidence was found which warranted expanding it to a criminal investigation. We don't know yet what that was, when it was discovered & how long it's taking to complete the investigation. The US Atty in charge just confirmed that the investigation is still underway.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:12 pm

IRS referral to FBI.

I have nothing to add to the volumes of speaking indictments that the DoJ has issued against Trump, as opposed to the lack of info the DoJ has provided about Hunter. Likewise with the volume of coverage & info that the MSM has provided about Trump vs Hunter's investigation.

I long ago concluded that Trump is toast. Now it's just a question of how much carnage ensues.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:51 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:33 pm

IRS referral to FBI.

You've lost me. I don't understand your beef.
I have several, but lets keep it simple so you don't tell me I'm wasting your time.

First, you and the Republicans that are claiming DoJ and FBI interference into Hunter are intentionally ignoring that Barr had the FBI report on his desk in Aug of 2020, and did nothing about it. And you're transparently doing this so that you can complain about FBI interference a full 2-3 years later, when Joe was in office.

Second, the same thing applies to Wray, who green lit the END of the FBI investigation into Hunter in August of 2020, concluding (obviously) that there was no "there, there" when it came to Hunter and criminal activity.

You don't care about Wray, and don't want to hear from him about why he ended the FBI criminal investigation into Hunter. And you don't care about Barr, and why he read the FBI investigation into Hunter, and didn't indict. It hasn't even occurred to you to want to ask either Wray or Barr questions.

That's it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:37 pm

IRS referral to FBI.

Yes, gee I wonder why so little re Hunter and his ”crimes”???

Hasn’t occurred to them that there are no other crimes and those Hunter long ago admitted are just what he’s pleading to.

Deep State!
Enemy of the People!
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:36 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:37 pm

IRS referral to FBI.

Yes, gee I wonder why so little re Hunter and his ”crimes”???

Hasn’t occurred to them that there are no other crimes and those Hunter long ago admitted are just what he’s pleading to.
Both Bill Barr and Christopher Wray concluded there were no other crimes back in August of 2020.

Which is why neither OS nor Republican leadership want to ask either of them a single question......they don't want anyone to hear the answer.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:46 pm Both Bill Barr and Christopher Wray concluded there were no other crimes back in August of 2020.

Which is why neither OS nor Republican leadership want to ask either of them a single question......they don't want anyone to hear the answer.
I've exhausted my google skills trying to locate reporting on the Aug 2020 reports which you ref, but I don't get my news via social media.

I note that Aug 2020 is within 90 days of the election. The period in which Barr maintains the DoJ should not do anything to influence an election.

It does not matter who appointed Wray or whether he was a (R) or (D), he acts soley to protect the FBI from scrutiny or criticism.

If you are referring to Raskin's lie about the FBI FD-1023 form & Barr closing the investigation -- that was answered before.
Barr forwarded the FD-1023 to the DE US Atty to include in his ongoing investigation.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/icy ... %EF%BF%BC/

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/07/ex ... stigation/
Last edited by old salt on Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “POLITICS”