Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:51 pm The bottom line on this issue is which side is lying? There is no ambiguity here either the DoJ or the IRS agents are lying. The question is WHO is lying?
We've been over this.

This IRS opened their case on Hunter in 2019.

The head of the IRS--- from then, to this day----is a Trump appointee

The head of the FBI-----from then, this day----is a Trump appointee

So you've got Trump's hand picked guys calling the plays on this investigation.

The question is: why the F did it take over two years to indict Hunter on boilerplate tax charges under the total control of the Trump Organization???

Understand that's the claim here: the Trump Administration's IRS and FBI conspired to protect Hunter. How dumb does that sound?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:51 pm The bottom line on this issue is which side is lying? There is no ambiguity here either the DoJ or the IRS agents are lying. The question is WHO is lying?
We've been over this.

The question is: why the F did it take over two years to indict Hunter on boilerplate tax charges under the total control of the Trump Organization???

Understand that's the claim here: the Trump Administration's IRS and FBI conspired to protect Hunter. How dumb does that sound?
... pretty dumb. But the Trump appointees had an excuse -- they were looking into other charges, bigger deals, fish to fry, and couldn't find any. Then they charged what they had. Pretty much SOP.

The real question is why did the FBI get involved at all??? Tax cases like this are generally dealt with by the IRS alone - no FBI involvement!!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

We've been over this.

Did you pay attention to what the agent testified to? He said they tried to expedite the case and the DoJ kept holding them back. They struggled through 2 different AGs that did everything in their power to delay their investigation. The eventual outcome of the most serious charges had to be dropped because the statute of limitations had been allowed to run out. You don't seem to understand that much of what you have been saying on this forum dovetails into the same thing the IRS agent testified to yesterday under oath. If you don't believe me take the time to listen to his testimony. If the DoJ wants to respond to this testimony they are free to do so at any time. IMO they should be made to respond to it. They apparently have done nothing wrong here.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:29 pm
We've been over this.

... pretty dumb. But the Trump appointees had an excuse -- they were looking into other charges, bigger deals, fish to fry, and couldn't find any. Then they charged what they had. Pretty much SOP.

The real question is why did the FBI get involved at all??? Tax cases like this are generally dealt with by the IRS alone - no FBI involvement!!
Seriously doc??? What trump appointee would have stopped gloating about serving this indictment of his rivals son to his boss on a silver platter?? Actually the answer is easy. Doing so would have been considered a political witch hunt by an out of control trump DoJ. The old conundrum rears its ugly head again...damned if you do and damned if you don't. :D
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:57 pm Did you pay attention to what the agent testified to? He said they tried to expedite the case and the DoJ kept holding them back.
I did. Did you notice WHEN they say this "holding back" happened? What year, Cradle? Don't even have to give me a month.

This is how TeamTinFoil plays their game: they ignore what I just told you, and pretend that timelines don't exist. Don't let them suck you in.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:13 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:57 pm Did you pay attention to what the agent testified to? He said they tried to expedite the case and the DoJ kept holding them back.
I did. Did you notice WHEN they say this "holding back" happened? What year, Cradle? Don't even have to give me a month.

This is how TeamTinFoil plays their game: they ignore what I just told you, and pretend that timelines don't exist. Don't let them suck you in.
He said the holding back started under AG Barr and continued on to AG Garland. These agents were not responsible for holding anything back. They were frustrated at being told to back off on their findings .Do you believe they are lying?
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

So according to afan logic, whoever has the appointed members in charge at EVERY position in the government, means their team wins or loses by those appointees. So what you are saying is there are zero people who do the right thing....only do what their party tells them to do; Got it! ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm So according to afan logic, whoever has the appointed members in charge at EVERY position in the government, means their team wins or loses by those appointees. So what you are saying is there are zero people who do the right thing....only do what their party tells them to do; Got it! ;)
You stole two seats on the SCOTUS…..haven’t heard you say peep. That’s what a hypocrite looks like…
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:00 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm So according to afan logic, whoever has the appointed members in charge at EVERY position in the government, means their team wins or loses by those appointees. So what you are saying is there are zero people who do the right thing....only do what their party tells them to do; Got it! ;)
You stole two seats on the SCOTUS…..haven’t heard you say peep. That’s what a hypocrite looks like…
:lol: :lol: not even in the same ballpark of the conversation :roll:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
ggait

Post by ggait »

They struggled through 2 different AGs that did everything in their power to delay their investigation.
So who had "Bill Barr in the tank for Hunter Biden" on their bingo card?

Bueller. Bueller. Anyone?

:roll:
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... what BS. Team MAGA is trying to make something out of nothing, like that is something new. "Whistleblowers" have no useful information. We already know what happened.

... IRS opened a case against Hunter
... Barr and Trump became aware of the case
... Trump pushed Barr to get involved
... Barr got the DOJ and FBI involved looking for a bigger crime
... years pass, no bigger crime found that could be prosecuted. They came up with a gun possession charge.
... finally the DOJ indicts Hunter on something that the IRS could have indicted him on years earlier (except he was already working with the IRS and had plead guilty leaving the IRS with no need to indict as Hunter was already paying off his debt (this is SOP). By the time of the DOJ indictment Hunter had been working with the IRS to address the tax problem.
... a plea agreement was reached that MAGA dumbforks don't like and it is all a big conspiracy. The IRS has got their money and Hunter has plead to the gun charge.
--- two IRS investigators complain the fix was in because they claim they were told nothing about what the DOJ / FBI was doing for all those years that passed. IRS investigators' job was done once Hunter had admitted guilt to the IRS (not to the gumshoes themselves, but the legal eagles, their bosses). Not clear the gumshoes were even told by their bosses. They did not have a need to know.
a fan

Post by a fan »

You're not reading what I"m writing.

You have two choices here, my man.

Option 1:

1. IRS opened an investigation into Hunter in 2018. Trump was in office until 2021, having himself picked the head of the IRS. Your choice here is to blame Trump's DoJ and IRS for not "treating this case like all others", and getting an indictment on a mind-numbingly simple case of "hey dude, you didn't pay taxes for two years". Wanna blame someone for "foot dragging"? Blame them.

More to the point, after year 2, where were the whistleblowers on not making the indictment? The OBVIOUS thing that was happening was the Barr was big game hunting, and trying to find anything and everything he could on Hunter. He ran out of time, and neglected to indict on ANYTHING.

That would explain why a boilerplate tax case took over two years, my man.

2. Your other option is: this was a complicated case, and it was made even more complicated by Covid. So it takes what it takes, and stop whining about how long it takes. They did their jobs, and moved on.

Pick one.

What you CAN'T pick is: there's a conspiracy to protect Hunter and Joe. And Bill Barr and Trump would have to be "in on it". :lol: :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:34 pm
They struggled through 2 different AGs that did everything in their power to delay their investigation.

TeamTinFoil never walks through their claims as a whole. You can be sure that not one House Republican is going to tell the press that "Hey, Bill Barr slow-walked this investigation, too". Because there goes their neat-o conspiracy.

Nope. The headline is: Joe Biden's guys did it. :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:47 pm
You're not reading what I"m writing.

You have two choices here, my man.

Option 1:

1. IRS opened an investigation into Hunter in 2018. Trump was in office until 2021, having himself picked the head of the IRS. Your choice here is to blame Trump's DoJ and IRS for not "treating this case like all others", and getting an indictment on a mind-numbingly simple case of "hey dude, you didn't pay taxes for two years". Wanna blame someone for "foot dragging"? Blame them.

More to the point, after year 2, where were the whistleblowers on not making the indictment? The OBVIOUS thing that was happening was the Barr was big game hunting, and trying to find anything and everything he could on Hunter. He ran out of time, and neglected to indict on ANYTHING.

That would explain why a boilerplate tax case took over two years, my man.

2. Your other option is: this was a complicated case, and it was made even more complicated by Covid. So it takes what it takes, and stop whining about how long it takes. They did their jobs, and moved on.

Pick one.

What you CAN'T pick is: there's a conspiracy to protect Hunter and Joe. And Bill Barr and Trump would have to be "in on it". :lol: :lol: :lol:
See.....you are back to boiling everything to binary; I do the same thing so I appreciate that. It can very easily be a combination of 1 and 2.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:00 pm
:lol: :lol: not even in the same ballpark of the conversation :roll:
People either do the right thing or they don’t. You should know this.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:53 pm See.....you are back to boiling everything to binary; I do the same thing so I appreciate that. It can very easily be a combination of 1 and 2.
That's right. Because it cuts through the partisan nonsense, and is effective. It worked on you, because you were able to figure out that it could be both.....yet there's no way it was neither.

Do you not get what I'm reacting to here? I reacting to claims that Joe's administration "slow walked" this case.

My point, that you obviously get is: that's not possible WITHOUT the Trump admin slow walking the case.

If it was "according to Hoyle", the IRS would have been soup to nuts done with Hunter in under two years, indictment handed out.

Hell, it would have HELPED Trump if they had gotten the investigation done in under two years. What took so long?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:04 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:53 pm See.....you are back to boiling everything to binary; I do the same thing so I appreciate that. It can very easily be a combination of 1 and 2.
That's right. Because it cuts through the partisan nonsense, and is effective. It worked on you, because you were able to figure out that it could be both.....yet there's no way it was neither.

Do you not get what I'm reacting to here? I reacting to claims that Joe's administration "slow walked" this case.

My point, that you obviously get is: that's not possible WITHOUT the Trump admin slow walking the case.

If it was "according to Hoyle", the IRS would have been soup to nuts done with Hunter in under two years, indictment handed out.

Hell, it would have HELPED Trump if they had gotten the investigation done in under two years. What took so long?
... no indication the IRS would have ever indicted for a crime. Hunter admitted guilt and signed a statement to that effect - with his attorney's blessing and then repays the IRS. No harm no foul, no prison, no criminal record. This is all handled outside the criminal justice system. This is IRS Standard Operating Procedure. If it were handled inside the criminal justice system, 50% of Americans would be in jail. :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:04 pm

I'm on to you.... ;) :lol:
~Livy

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:34 pm

Your not thinking outside of the box counselor. If Bill Barr goes full bore against Hunter then it becomes a witch hunt to bring down the son of a political rival of his boss. Those optics don't look very well when the mainstream media and FLP folks all over the place start to bring out the long knives to remove your intestines. Barr chose not to get involved in that chitshow and I don't blame him one bit for handing the live hand grenade off to his successor. Bill Barr should never be given a pass for being a coward.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Joe & Jill Biden did not need to make their family problem America's problem.
Just another reason he should not have run.
At least Trump didn't ask for a national pity party for his kids.
They've not been proven to have done anything unlawful.

Return to “POLITICS”