The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OCanada

Re: 2024

Post by OCanada »

You forgot to mention the Crucifixion.

The fake histories, fake conspiracies, projections and all around gibberish is strong this season
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:41 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:27 am It occurred to me just how stupid the Trump / QAnon conspiracy types are. The 25-50% of the republiCON party. They have built up this theory to explain the world. International elites controlling the world, Trump is going to foil their plans, etc. This has to be pure fantasy because if it were the real world, the international elites would have had Trump assassinated years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol: What maroons.
What if you learned qanon was really run by the left?
The far left used to be where conspiracy theorists lived. 9/11 comes to mind. Moon landing. That was the left.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:19 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:01 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:52 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:27 am It occurred to me just how stupid the Trump / QAnon conspiracy types are. The 25-50% of the republiCON party. They have built up this theory to explain the world. International elites controlling the world, Trump is going to foil their plans, etc. This has to be pure fantasy because if it were the real world, the international elites would have had Trump assassinated years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol: What maroons.
:D just putting it out there?

Probably by RFK Jr...he's Q adjacent.

One of the Q beliefs is that John F. Kennedy Jr actually wasn't killed, it was a cover-up and he's been secretly planning his return to help with the overthrow of the cabal...
long before RFK Jr. The classic bait and switch the left is so famous for doing. Accuse you of the very thing they are doing to put you on the defensive. Could be Tupac.... ;) :lol:
Heck, hundreds, probably thousands of years...it was the "left" that drove the NAZIS...and the Crusades...and the Inquisition...and...
At least we got to see Mel Brooks musical number about the inquisition.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... they would still be maroons.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Hou mean there are such things as objectivity, truth, facts. Best rid the country of those unsettling notions. Maybe start by banning books,speech and the marketplace of ideas
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Fixing the Cuomo court packing disaster. Reversing the republiCON gains in in the House of Representatives.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:43 pm The far left used to be where conspiracy theorists lived. 9/11 comes to mind. Moon landing. That was the left.

Bill Kaysing was a lefty? Wasn't he a part of the JFK administration - the same one who said we'd land on the moon by the end of the decade (?).
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:43 pm
The far left used to be where conspiracy theorists lived. 9/11 comes to mind. Moon landing. That was the left.
You might want to look into the massive funding and effort involving the creation of Islamaphobia post 9/11 by the far right which continues to this day.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

OCanada wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:10 pm
You might want to look into the massive funding and effort involving the creation of Islamaphobia post 9/11 by the far right which continues to this day.
Right up there with the christianophobia being endorsed by the left. The only good christians need the FLP seal of approval and that starts by being pro abortion. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:07 pm
Right up there with the christianophobia being endorsed by the left. The only good christians need the FLP seal of approval and that starts by being pro abortion. :D
+1
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Of topic and irrelevant and delusional. Abortion is a mainstay issue of the right amd always has been. Also a non sequitur, you do know a significant majority of Americans support abortion right? Right wing deflection is SOP for the weak minded and those lackinv intellectual rigor
a fan

Post by a fan »

Well aware of that, my man. Doesn't mean that it wasn't far lefties, railing against the military industrial complex, that were 9/11 "truthers".
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:14 pm
Well aware of that, my man. Doesn't mean that it wasn't far lefties, railing against the military industrial complex, that were 9/11 "truthers".
As with most “stories” being sold, I always fall back on qui bono. And, ultimately, does it make a difference who is selling the shite sandwich? It’s still shite…
Last edited by PizzaSnake on Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
a fan

Post by a fan »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:48 pm
As with most “stories” being are selling, I always fall back on qui bono. And, ultimately, does it make a difference who is selling the shite sandwich? It’s still shite…
Clicks. That's why were seeing so much more of this utterly stupid stuff. It gets clicks.

If stories like "we found that water is wet" got clicks? We'd be seeing "water is wet" stories 24/7. Outrage works, and is monetized.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

As with most “stories” being sold, I always fall back on qui bono. And, ultimately, does it make a difference who is selling the shite sandwich? It’s still shite…
Would you like Subway or Jersey Mike’s?
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:20 pm
Mike's Way always!!

Joe
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:20 pm
Pat’s King of Steaks, were I still a meat eater, since Billy Bob’s is closed.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:12 pm
+1
There is even a much more dangerous variant to christianophobia. You don't even want to ever encounter Catholicaphobia. It is literally fatal to all FLP folks when exposed.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

We’ve officially reached circle jerk territory.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:28 pm We’ve officially reached circle jerk territory.
And you are the pivot man.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”