Religion in America

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Religion in America

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:21 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:20 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:16 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:49 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:11 pm But I ask you.....how can you be certain that the millions of kids sex trafficked are not also donors for some whackos believing this very substance in its authentic form is some form of magic elixir? Both can be true.

;)
😂😂

Go visit Sedona. There are millions of people and tons of cash to be made from people who believe a rocks and oils have healing powers. Almost forgot….those that don’t believe in an religion also fit in that same category….no?
Two words for you: Boulder, Colorado ;)
See…it’s not so far fetched now is it? 😂
Ground zero for Anti Vaxxers DECADES before Covid was a thing. We used to call them "mean hippies" when we were in HS.

As in: they're not really hippies, they have more money than most small countries, and they're bored and are looking for weird hobbies.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:26 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:11 pm But I ask you.....how can you be certain that the millions of kids sex trafficked are not also donors for some whackos believing this very substance in its authentic form is some form of magic elixir? Both can be true.

;)
😂😂

Go visit Sedona. There are millions of people and tons of cash to be made from people who believe a rocks and oils have healing powers. Almost forgot….those that don’t believe in an religion also fit in that same category….no?
Ground zero for Anti Vaxxers DECADES before Covid was a thing. We used to call them "mean hippies" when we were in HS.

As in: they're not really hippies, they have more money than most small countries, and they're bored and are looking for weird hobbies.
And then some….agreed.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:29 pm

;)
😂😂

And then some….agreed.
So, you believe in this Q core belief?

No, it's way, way, way beyond farfetched.

That millions could believe such is happening is obvious...we've demonstrated that these nuts exist.

But that millions of kids are being drained of this "Adeno.." for the benefit of an organized global cabal of power elites...nope, we'd find at least one such grossly perverted psychopath, somewhere, sometime over these hundreds, thousands of years...heck dozens and hundreds of such elites must be easily identified in the act of such perversion...but none, zippo.

We certainly find all sorts of other gross, terrible acts...but none of this...IF it was real, there'd be lots and lots of such found.

Unless, of course, one also believes that they have magical powers that enable them to avoid detection...see how circular that is?

And of course, we're told it's really these liberal elites and Jewish elites, the Democrats, that make up this cabal...convenient, ain't it?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:39 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:29 pm

;)
😂😂

And then some….agreed.
So, you believe in this Q core belief?

No, it's way, way, way beyond farfetched.

That millions could believe such is happening is obvious...we've demonstrated that these nuts exist.

But that millions of kids are being drained of this "Adeno.." for the benefit of an organized global cabal of power elites...nope, we'd find at least one such grossly perverted psychopath, somewhere, sometime over these hundreds, thousands of years...heck dozens and hundreds of such elites must be easily identified in the act of such perversion...but none, zippo.

We certainly find all sorts of other gross, terrible acts...but none of this...IF it was real, there'd be lots and lots of such found.

Unless, of course, one also believes that they have magical powers that enable them to avoid detection...see how circular that is?

And of course, we're told it's really these liberal elites and Jewish elites, the Democrats, that make up this cabal...convenient, ain't it?
The Jews, dems, liberal elites, Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates were seen in Africa…..

“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

A real problem effecting poor kids needing help. The republiCON state administration claims it is not their problem. State judge says otherwise. The state administration is going back to court to try to overturn the judge's ruling, instead of addressing the problem.

RepubliCONs don't care about kids. They don't care about them after they are forced by republiCONs to be born into a world that doesn't want them or in situations where the newborn's health problems will make their lives short and hellish. They don't care about them if they are poor or gay or black. RepubliCONs are nothing but virtue signaling and gaslighting when it comes to the welfare of children. They have to make up non-existent or next to non-existent problems like child adrenochrome kidnappings and torture to signal they care. :roll: :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:34 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:02 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:01 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:32 pm Taken was a true story, fighting against the gov't for no funding, while telling Liam to ignore it all, drop everything and come home, while help others you do not know, under reporting saving 120 kids rather than 54 in the film, drawing attention to known issue that Hollywood would not fund. But yea.....maybe you should pick your fight with Liam....since he stayed zip lipped about it, says more about LIam, now doesn't it.
I'm not picking a fight...that's you.

Taken already did the same plot as this new movie, YA: good guy goes into the dark underbelly of child trafficking, and retrieves the kid that was "Taken". Shows how many people look the other way with this stuff.

Hollywood not only funded this, it funded a sequel, my man. So....there goes any absurd idea that this is being "hidden" by Hollwood.

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:32 pm But as typical, anyone remotely mentioning Christ for the betterment of our lives is immediately attacked by the religiophobic crowd....just strange.
I didn't mention him.

I'm only mocking the invention of "they're suppressing this film".....this is just plain wrong, and an absurd claim made by clickbait outrage culture websites. It's plainly an irrational claim, YA.

As for your attack on Neeson? :lol: Scroll to 5:30, my man.

I already mentioned I saw both.....hence my sarcastic reply about the clear and obvious differences of the two films, to which you completely avoided....why?

For the record Disney sat on it since 2018...call it what you want or what they want......but this is 'suppressing'. --- no, it is a business decision. :roll:

And your YouTube cite of Liam advocating against child trafficking's is.....get this, only has 380 subscribers, 619 views, released a mere 2 years ago, AFTER the film Taken was released in 2009 is laughable......Maybe you have aging on your mind like whiskey and that 13 year rest in the dunnage is appealing. ;)

Yea.....you are not picking a fight. :roll:
I want to know who’s suppressing Caligula 2, the Mindgeek/Guccione estate joint venture, where Alexandra Daddario and Margot Robbie do the sister and helper scene again. That is a serious travesty for the male species starting and ending with me.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:11 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:26 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:18 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:31 pm ... anyone talking seriously about adenochrome is a cultist moron that will believe anything!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/conormurra ... ained/amp/
Youth, did you read this article?

Cavaziel supports adenochrome theory???

Well, ok, if I'm ANY business, (other than one trying to make money specifically with the QAnon audience (!!!) ), I'm staying miles away from this particular production by these whack jobs. No amount of supposed "Christian" marketing can clean this poop off.

But sure, the topic can and has been addressed, to major blockbuster success, with the Taken movies. Keep the Q antisemitic garbage away and anyone associated with such, and movies on a serious subject like this DO get made by major studios, as well as documentaries and smaller films.

But here's what I wonder with this exchange, why would YOU be fooled by someone claiming "Christian" motivations, when they're actually QAnon supporters using "religion" as their cover?

Unless you're supporting Q too?
I've read many articles on it, it can also be made synthetically and is administered to some. And sure, there are the conspiracy theories about it....I do not know enough to even make an educated guess. But I ask you.....how can you be certain that the millions of kids sex trafficked are not also donors for some whackos believing this very substance in its authentic form is some form of magic elixir? Both can be true.

https://ostego.com/adrenochrome/

Even the FDA was involved: https://www.tmc.edu/news/2019/03/fda-cr ... -of-youth/

I've heard about it for years, long before QAnon.....not sure when you first heard about it, maybe just recently....don't know. The idea that this is primarily a QAnon theory, indicates few heard about it priorly.
Between Hunter S Thompson, Clockwork Orange and Aldous Huxley there’s many who are familiar with it but it’s all made up with respect to medical application. May as well believe Ninth Gate is a true story to support book burning.

At least this documentary on stem cell use is accurate.

https://youtu.be/0Y507d8MLuk
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:57 am The untold truth of Angel Studios.
The title sure wants you to go into the article negatively....what a shame.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:18 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:57 am The untold truth of Angel Studios.
The title sure wants you to go into the article negatively....what a shame.
That's an extremely telling statement of your own biases and media consumption. 8-)

The truth is an inherently negative thing. lmao.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RepubliCONs declare war on Catholic Charities. You conservative Christians sure have a strange perspective on waging a culture war. :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

There is a schism developing in the Catholic Church over the last 30 years or so and in its teachings
DocBarrister

Sinéad O’Connor paid dearly for criticizing the Catholic church. History proved her right

Post by DocBarrister »

As she reached the end of an acapella version of Bob Marley’s “War,” O’Connor held up a photo of John Paul II while singing the lyrics, “We have confidence in the victory of good over evil,” her crystal-clear voice interrupted only by the sound of paper tearing.

She ripped up the picture, threw the pieces toward the camera, looked straight into its lens and said: “Fight the real enemy,” before taking out her earpiece and walking off the stage, the shards of her protest seemingly piercing the silence in the studio.

At first, the act drew widespread condemnation, but in subsequent years this eventually gave way to admiration as the Catholic Church acknowledged and apologized for the sexual abuse perpetrated by members of the clergy, often toward children.

… As the years passed, however, the public’s stance toward O’Connor softened as sexual abuse by members of the clergy became a matter of record. Nine years after she tore up his photo, Pope John Paul II sent an email apology to the victims of sexual abuse perpetrated by priests and other clergy in Australia and the surrounding region, acknowledging the scandal for the first time in his papacy.

In 2010, Pope Benedict XVI said in an 18-page letter that he was “truly sorry” for the abuse suffered by victims at the hands of Catholic priests in Ireland, O’Connor’s home country.

In a tribute to O’Connor following her death, Irish comedian and actress Aisling Bea wrote on Instagram that “everything she stood up for and against then, including racism in the music industry, has been proved to have been needed and right…She was the original truth sayer who wouldn’t go easy into the night.”

Meanwhile, the former Smiths frontman Morrisey wrote on his website that “she had the courage to speak when everyone else stayed safely silent.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/27/entertai ... index.html

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Category: Things you can't makeup!

Sound of Freedom investor arrested for child kidnapping. Investor Fabian Marta noted in the closing credits.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:09 pm Category: Things you can't makeup!

Sound of Freedom investor arrested for child kidnapping. Investor Fabian Marta noted in the closing credits.
He’s selling what he knows!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

So now the right wing Christians have begun to call Jesus teachings “weak”. Not that they were following them anyway
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

the new right wing "Christians" - such Pharisees!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Conservative Evangelical's now referring to the teachings of Jesus as weak, according to congregation pastors. No one should be surprised.

Return to “POLITICS”