Religion in America

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Religion in America

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:01 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:32 pm Taken was a true story, fighting against the gov't for no funding, while telling Liam to ignore it all, drop everything and come home, while help others you do not know, under reporting saving 120 kids rather than 54 in the film, drawing attention to known issue that Hollywood would not fund. But yea.....maybe you should pick your fight with Liam....since he stayed zip lipped about it, says more about LIam, now doesn't it.
I'm not picking a fight...that's you.

Taken already did the same plot as this new movie, YA: good guy goes into the dark underbelly of child trafficking, and retrieves the kid that was "Taken". Shows how many people look the other way with this stuff.

Hollywood not only funded this, it funded a sequel, my man. So....there goes any absurd idea that this is being "hidden" by Hollwood.

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:32 pm But as typical, anyone remotely mentioning Christ for the betterment of our lives is immediately attacked by the religiophobic crowd....just strange.
I didn't mention him.

I'm only mocking the invention of "they're suppressing this film".....this is just plain wrong, and an absurd claim made by clickbait outrage culture websites. It's plainly an irrational claim, YA.

As for your attack on Neeson? :lol: Scroll to 5:30, my man.

Should’ve watched Neeson in a bizarre cameo in Atlanta

https://youtu.be/hsyDUKo1-no
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:32 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:05 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:05 pm But hey....as TLD noted, lying must be the only way. And strangely, since when did child trafficking now turn in to a 'Christian' thing. It's almost like people don't want us to learn about child trafficking......makes you wonder why?
"It's almost as if people don't want us to learn about child trafficking"...is straight out TinFoilHat nonsense.

How come you all weren't beating your chests about watching the Liam Neesen's "Taken". That was child trafficking, my man. Clear as day.

Where was this "US vs. Them" game with that movie? It was nowhere to be found. Why?

You know why: it was how TeamTinFoil framed the conversation. This is more fabricated outrage culture clickbait.

I still plan on seeing the movie. But geez, no one is keeping people from watching it anymore than people are keeping folks from watching any movie.

Upload it to YouTube if it's SO important. Make it free.
Taken was a true story, fighting against the gov't for no funding, while telling Liam to ignore it all, drop everything and come home, while help others you do not know, under reporting saving 120 kids rather than 54 in the film, drawing attention to known issue that Hollywood would not fund. But yea.....maybe you should pick your fight with Liam....since he stayed zip lipped about it, says more about LIam, now doesn't it.

But as typical, anyone remotely mentioning Christ for the betterment of our lives is immediately attacked by the religiophobic crowd....just strange.
:lol: :lol: “Our lives” don’t include immigrants at the southern border. (+1 more)
“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

I am not so sure religophobic is a thing so much as the misuse of Jesus as a cover for anti Jesus policies and actions eg the current evangelicals and the trad Catholics.

That isn’t religophobic bcs it is not a “ religion” as it is being utilized. Little understanding of the Tanakh and little accurate attention paid to Jesus. It is like the flag Trump hugged. A cover for all sins
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:32 pm Taken was a true story, fighting against the gov't for no funding, while telling Liam to ignore it all, drop everything and come home, while help others you do not know, under reporting saving 120 kids rather than 54 in the film, drawing attention to known issue that Hollywood would not fund. But yea.....maybe you should pick your fight with Liam....since he stayed zip lipped about it, says more about LIam, now doesn't it.

Taken already did the same plot as this new movie, YA: good guy goes into the dark underbelly of child trafficking, and retrieves the kid that was "Taken". Shows how many people look the other way with this stuff.

Hollywood not only funded this, it funded a sequel, my man. So....there goes any absurd idea that this is being "hidden" by Hollwood.

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:32 pm But as typical, anyone remotely mentioning Christ for the betterment of our lives is immediately attacked by the religiophobic crowd....just strange.
I didn't mention him.

I'm only mocking the invention of "they're suppressing this film".....this is just plain wrong, and an absurd claim made by clickbait outrage culture websites. It's plainly an irrational claim, YA.

I already mentioned I saw both.....hence my sarcastic reply about the clear and obvious differences of the two films, to which you completely avoided....why?

For the record Disney sat on it since 2018...call it what you want or what they want......but this is 'suppressing'.

And your YouTube cite of Liam advocating against child trafficking's is.....get this, only has 380 subscribers, 619 views, released a mere 2 years ago, AFTER the film Taken was released in 2009 is laughable......Maybe you have aging on your mind like whiskey and that 13 year rest in the dunnage is appealing. ;)

Yea.....you are not picking a fight. :roll:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:02 pm

I didn't mention him.

I already mentioned I saw both.....hence my sarcastic reply about the clear and obvious differences of the two films, to which you completely avoided....why?

For the record Disney sat on it since 2018...call it what you want or what they want......but this is 'suppressing'.

And your YouTube cite of Liam advocating against child trafficking's is.....get this, only has 380 subscribers, 619 views, released a mere 2 years ago, AFTER the film Taken was released in 2009 is laughable......Maybe you have aging on your mind like whiskey and that 13 year rest in the dunnage is appealing. ;)

O.U.R. According to a 2020 report by Vice News, their involvement in the rescue of a trafficked woman was highly embellished in the film when compared to real-life events. The organization itself has also been widely criticized for its loose operations and poor preparation when reacting to criminal activity. The real Tim Ballard has even gone on record lying about his involvement in these operations as depicted in the film.

(Just Adding to my post total)
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

During the interview, they emphasized that many people were involved in the crime of child sex trafficking in every sector, including politics and in Hollywood, and it was "an elite problem," as Caviezel described it.

In 2021, according to the Washington Post, Caviezel appeared at a QAnon convention in Las Vegas, and used the slogan "The storm is upon us" to refer to an impending takeover led by former U.S. President Donald Trump. He also has propagated the QAnon idea that traffickers are harvesting children for their blood, which purportedly has a life-giving substance called adrenochrome. Appearing at another similar convention in 2021, he said Ballard wanted to join him, but "he's down there saving children as we speak, because they're pulling kids out of the darkest recesses of hell right now, in […] all kinds of places, uh, the adrenochroming of children."

😂😂😂
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... anyone talking seriously about adenochrome is a cultist moron that will believe anything!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:02 pm

I didn't mention him.

For the record Disney sat on it since 2018...call it what you want or what they want......but this is 'suppressing'. --- no, it is a business decision. :roll:

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:02 pmI already mentioned I saw both.....hence my sarcastic reply about the clear and obvious differences of the two films, to which you completely avoided....why?
Because that's YOUR interpretation about each film. Opinion isn't fact.

Both movies are CLEARLY about human trafficking, and the people who profit from it. Including those who simply look the other way, and know it's there. The French Policeman that Neeson's character knows personally comes to mind.

No one suppressed it.
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:02 pm For the record Disney sat on it since 2018...call it what you want or what they want......but this is 'suppressing'.
TinFoilhat nonsense, YA.

How many projects get sidelined or killed entirely in Hollywood every year? You IMMEDIATELY jump to the conclusion that it MUST because Disney is hiding human trafficking. That's just......I don't know what to say if you believe that. Agree to disagree, I guess.
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:02 pm And your YouTube cite of Liam advocating against child trafficking's is.....get this, only has 380 subscribers, 619 views, released a mere 2 years ago, AFTER the film Taken was released in 2009 is laughable.
Your logic is completely backward, my friend.

Hollywood TRIED to tell you and your fellow 2023 complainers about this problem way the F back in 2009 with the movie Taken, as well as interviews with the star of the movie. Did you listen? F no. :lol:

Yet here you are, almost 15 freaking years later, whining about Hollywood, and the "suppression" of a story that Hollywood already told you about way the heck back in 2009.

Did you listen, or pay attention in 2009? Apparently not, because you're here in 2023, acting like you JUST found out about Human Trafficking, when LIam Neeson already told you about it almost 15 years ago. So.....who's fault is that? It sure as sh*t isn't "Hollywood's" fault that you ignored this story. It's on you, my man.

And the best part? Hollywood was so pleased with its story of Human Trafficking, they made a sequel telling you about human trafficking AGAIN in 2012. Did you and your fellow complainers take note? . :lol: ;) Nope.

You're not being rational, my man. Sorry.
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:31 pm ... anyone talking seriously about adenochrome is a cultist moron that will believe anything!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/conormurra ... ained/amp/
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:14 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:02 pmI already mentioned I saw both.....hence my sarcastic reply about the clear and obvious differences of the two films, to which you completely avoided....why?
Because that's YOUR interpretation about each film. Opinion isn't fact.

Both movies are CLEARLY about human trafficking, and the people who profit from it. Including those who simply look the other way, and know it's there. The French Policeman that Neeson's character knows personally comes to mind.

No one suppressed it.
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:02 pm For the record Disney sat on it since 2018...call it what you want or what they want......but this is 'suppressing'.
TinFoilhat nonsense, YA.

How many projects get sidelined or killed entirely in Hollywood every year? You IMMEDIATELY jump to the conclusion that it MUST because Disney is hiding human trafficking. That's just......I don't know what to say if you believe that. Agree to disagree, I guess.
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:02 pm And your YouTube cite of Liam advocating against child trafficking's is.....get this, only has 380 subscribers, 619 views, released a mere 2 years ago, AFTER the film Taken was released in 2009 is laughable.
Your logic is completely backward, my friend.

Hollywood TRIED to tell you and your fellow 2023 complainers about this problem way the F back in 2009 with the movie Taken, as well as interviews with the star of the movie. Did you listen? F no. :lol:

Yet here you are, almost 15 freaking years later, whining about Hollywood, and the "suppression" of a story that Hollywood already told you about way the heck back in 2009.

Did you listen, or pay attention in 2009? Apparently not, because you're here in 2023, acting like you JUST found out about Human Trafficking, when LIam Neeson already told you about it almost 15 years ago. So.....who's fault is that? It sure as sh*t isn't "Hollywood's" fault that you ignored this story. It's on you, my man.

And the best part? Hollywood was so pleased with its story of Human Trafficking, they made a sequel telling you about human trafficking AGAIN in 2012. Did you and your fellow complainers take note? . :lol: ;) Nope.

You're not being rational, my man. Sorry.
Ditto.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:19 pm Ditto.
I walked you through the whole thing, my man. You didn't pay attention when Neeson tried to tell you about Human Trafficking in 2009.

Now you're paying attention here in 2023. I guess that's a good thing, and we can move on......
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:18 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:31 pm ... anyone talking seriously about adenochrome is a cultist moron that will believe anything!
Youth, did you read this article?

Cavaziel supports adenochrome theory???

Well, ok, if I'm ANY business, (other than one trying to make money specifically with the QAnon audience (!!!) ), I'm staying miles away from this particular production by these whack jobs. No amount of supposed "Christian" marketing can clean this poop off.

But sure, the topic can and has been addressed, to major blockbuster success, with the Taken movies. Keep the Q antisemitic garbage away and anyone associated with such, and movies on a serious subject like this DO get made by major studios, as well as documentaries and smaller films.

But here's what I wonder with this exchange, why would YOU be fooled by someone claiming "Christian" motivations, when they're actually QAnon supporters using "religion" as their cover?

Unless you're supporting Q too?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:26 pm
Youth, did you read this article?

Cavaziel supports adenochrome theory???

Well, ok, if I'm ANY business, (other than one trying to make money specifically with the QAnon audience (!!!) ), I'm staying miles away from this particular production by these whack jobs. No amount of supposed "Christian" marketing can clean this poop off.

But sure, the topic can and has been addressed, to major blockbuster success, with the Taken movies. Keep the Q antisemitic garbage away and anyone associated with such, and movies on a serious subject like this DO get made by major studios, as well as documentaries and smaller films.

But here's what I wonder with this exchange, why would YOU be fooled by someone claiming "Christian" motivations, when they're actually QAnon supporters using "religion" as their cover?

Unless you're supporting Q too?
I've read many articles on it, it can also be made synthetically and is administered to some. And sure, there are the conspiracy theories about it....I do not know enough to even make an educated guess. But I ask you.....how can you be certain that the millions of kids sex trafficked are not also donors for some whackos believing this very substance in its authentic form is some form of magic elixir? Both can be true.

https://ostego.com/adrenochrome/

Even the FDA was involved: https://www.tmc.edu/news/2019/03/fda-cr ... -of-youth/

I've heard about it for years, long before QAnon.....not sure when you first heard about it, maybe just recently....don't know. The idea that this is primarily a QAnon theory, indicates few heard about it priorly.
~Livy

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... like I said. Anyone believing that adenochrome has some magical health enhancing properties is too stupid to live. Anyone that believes there are large numbers of kids being trafficked for this magical elixir aren't any smarter.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:11 pm But I ask you.....how can you be certain that the millions of kids sex trafficked are not also donors for some whackos believing this very substance in its authentic form is some form of magic elixir? Both can be true.

;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:49 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:11 pm But I ask you.....how can you be certain that the millions of kids sex trafficked are not also donors for some whackos believing this very substance in its authentic form is some form of magic elixir? Both can be true.

;)
😂😂

Go visit Sedona. There are millions of people and tons of cash to be made from people who believe a rocks and oils have healing powers. Almost forgot….those that don’t believe in an religion also fit in that same category….no?
Last edited by youthathletics on Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:43 pm
... like I said. Anyone believing that adenochrome has some magical health enhancing properties is too stupid to live. Anyone that believes there are large numbers of kids being trafficked for this magical elixir aren't any smarter.
Some people are just putting it out there…
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:16 pm

;)
😂😂

Go visit Sedona. There are millions of people and tons of cash to be made from people who believe a rocks and oils have healing powers. Almost forgot….those that don’t believe in an religion also fit in that same category….no?
Two words for you: Boulder, Colorado ;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:20 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:16 pm

;)
😂😂

Two words for you: Boulder, Colorado ;)
See…it’s not so far fetched now is it? 😂
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”