Rutgers 2025

D1 Mens Lacrosse

Re: Rutgers 2024

Post by 1766 »

Njlaxx11 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 am tons of pickups in the portal by brecht - i think they realize the offense wasn't what it was 2 years ago.

Sidorski from lehigh and the Canisus kid are solid pickups.

always a bit leery of a D3 kid coming D1 but he was dominant at amherst - should compete for PT.

hund, hubbard and rizzoti should help immensely on D.
Sidorski is a big add. I don't believe they are done yet either.
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

From an informed poster on another forum - I imagine one you here:

We can now make a list of incoming transfers/recruits.

Brams- Utah fogo
Soutar Monmouth fogo
Sidorski -Lehigh A/M (lefty)
Rizzotti - Dartmouth Close/Longpole
Edwards - UMBC SSDM
Fagan - Hamilton - Goalie
Howard - Boston U - SSDM
Germain - Bucknell M
Hund - Towson SSDM
Hubbard W&L D
Krummenacher - A/M Ameherst (Lefty)
Kelly - Canisius A/M

Sommers - 23 recruit A

This is an incredible haul. Hats off again to Brian and the staff. They worked endless hours to get these guys on campus and recruit them into the program. Big shout out to the players the alums who helped. They all had multiple landing spots. We probably missed on 2 kids we really wanted. That's it. This was our A list going into portal season.

Every need was met. Fogo, goalie depth, shorts sticks, added firepower at attack/midfield. The best part is these guys all come with accolades. All conference, All American, etc. The most telling is almost all of them were captains. That tells you they were leaders and understand team dynamics. These men, and that's what they are, aren't OTB just to ride out a degree. They came here to win.
BigTom5

Post by BigTom5 »

Njlaxx11 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:08 pm From an informed poster on another forum - I imagine one you here:

Brams- Utah fogo
Soutar Monmouth fogo
Edwards - UMBC SSDM
Howard - Boston U - SSDM
Germain - Bucknell M
Hund - Towson SSDM
Hubbard W&L D
Kelly - Canisius A/M

Sommers - 23 recruit A

This is an incredible haul. Hats off again to Brian and the staff. They worked endless hours to get these guys on campus and recruit them into the program. Big shout out to the players the alums who helped. They all had multiple landing spots. We probably missed on 2 kids we really wanted. That's it. This was our A list going into portal season.

Every need was met. Fogo, goalie depth, shorts sticks, added firepower at attack/midfield. The best part is these guys all come with accolades. All conference, All American, etc. The most telling is almost all of them were captains. That tells you they were leaders and understand team dynamics. These men, and that's what they are, aren't OTB just to ride out a degree. They came here to win.
Exiting times ahead for them, full of blowouts against the St. John’s of the world in feb/mar, a streak of losses in B1G play, and a free schedule in May. Godspeed!
Crease Crank

Post by Crease Crank »

Njlaxx11 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:08 pm From an informed poster on another forum - I imagine one you here:

Brams- Utah fogo
Soutar Monmouth fogo
Edwards - UMBC SSDM
Howard - Boston U - SSDM
Germain - Bucknell M
Hund - Towson SSDM
Hubbard W&L D
Kelly - Canisius A/M

Sommers - 23 recruit A

Is Njlax11 Brechts burner account??? 😂
lorin

Post by lorin »

Crease Crank wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:47 pm

Brams- Utah fogo
Soutar Monmouth fogo
Edwards - UMBC SSDM
Howard - Boston U - SSDM
Germain - Bucknell M
Hund - Towson SSDM
Hubbard W&L D
Kelly - Canisius A/M

Sommers - 23 recruit A

It’s good to see Rutgers tradition stronger then ever, transfer U baby

Post by 1766 »

Yep. The players turned away list was quite long.

Rutgers has officially arrived. The hater bandwagon is bigger than ever. Congratulations, Knights!

Post by 1766 »

BigTom5 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:21 pm

Brams- Utah fogo
Soutar Monmouth fogo
Edwards - UMBC SSDM
Howard - Boston U - SSDM
Germain - Bucknell M
Hund - Towson SSDM
Hubbard W&L D
Kelly - Canisius A/M

Sommers - 23 recruit A

Exiting times ahead for them, full of blowouts against the St. John’s of the world in feb/mar, a streak of losses in B1G play, and a free schedule in May. Godspeed!
Quarterfinals in 21
Final Four in 22
8-6

Lotta big wins during that time. Hope it didn't hurt too much!
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

I love the RU haters that come in and comment. It just shows that RU is better than you.

So far the transfer market has worked out pretty good for RU. I get it, your team hasn’t done well there and has struggled on the field.
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

Crease Crank wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:47 pm

Brams- Utah fogo
Soutar Monmouth fogo
Edwards - UMBC SSDM
Howard - Boston U - SSDM
Germain - Bucknell M
Hund - Towson SSDM
Hubbard W&L D
Kelly - Canisius A/M

Sommers - 23 recruit A

If you read the start of it, it would tell you that it was from a poster on another forum. Like I said, i have my suspicions of who it is.
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

BigTom5 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:21 pm

Brams- Utah fogo
Soutar Monmouth fogo
Edwards - UMBC SSDM
Howard - Boston U - SSDM
Germain - Bucknell M
Hund - Towson SSDM
Hubbard W&L D
Kelly - Canisius A/M

Sommers - 23 recruit A

Ah remember when PSU was 3-11 and irrelevant? Hope leadmon’s toe is still seared into your memory.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Njlaxx11 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:07 am I love the RU haters that come in and comment. It just shows that RU is better than you.

So far the transfer market has worked out pretty good for RU. I get it, your team hasn’t done well there and has struggled on the field.
BigTom yes, hes a UNC guy. Lorin is a Army fan so his squad did ok this year, he's just bitter in general.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:59 pm
Njlaxx11 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:07 am I love the RU haters that come in and comment. It just shows that RU is better than you.

BigTom yes, hes a UNC guy. Lorin is a Army fan so his squad did ok this year, he's just bitter in general.
big tom is relatively new here - not sure why he's hating on the transfer portal when the best players in recent memory from UNC were transfers (gray, goldsmith, mcgovern)

the other is a constant here

Post by 1766 »

Great to see a number of student-athletes become Scholar All American's. Congratulations to each of them.

https://scarletknights.com/news/2023/6/ ... rican.aspx
lorin

Post by lorin »

Njlaxx11 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:15 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:59 pm

big tom is relatively new here - not sure why he's hating on the transfer portal when the best players in recent memory from UNC were transfers (gray, goldsmith, mcgovern)

the other is a constant here
Hopefully you can beat Ohio and stay out of last place this year. LMAO

Post by 1766 »

Yet still beat more playoff teams than Army. Ouch!
lorin

Post by lorin »

1766 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:28 pm Yet still beat more playoff teams than Army. Ouch!
Yeah was at a HS recruiting tournament yesterday a lot of talent Rutgers coach was there talking to some of the club coaches / college players hopefully they get one to transfer.

Post by 1766 »

lorin wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:45 am
1766 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:28 pm Yet still beat more playoff teams than Army. Ouch!
Yeah was at a HS recruiting tournament yesterday a lot of talent Rutgers coach was there talking to some of the club coaches / college players hopefully they get one to transfer.
Why were you at a high school recruiting tournament?
blue angels

Post by blue angels »

are you both about 13? There is absolutly NO WAY either one of you ever attended Rutgers or Army.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

blue angels wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:41 pm
are you both about 13? There is absolutly NO WAY either one of you ever attended Rutgers or Army.
Why are you such a hater? Just jealous bro!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

blue angels wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:41 pm
this is just what lorin does - comes in and talks. he might not even be a real person.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”