The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Some levity and adding to my post count.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

get it to x wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:46 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:45 pm
get it to x wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:25 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:12 pm
get it to x wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:49 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:20 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:42 pm Some call it a 'cult' that has expanded with the growth in social media.
Dude you are on social media all the time. instatwatter, etc. what cult are you in? Third eye gang?
You, and quite a few others are in the LaxPower Cult. In rough numbers here are the posts per day:

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

For those of you that are married, do your wives need to make an appointment to see "Mr. Winky"?
Ahh the post count which typically comes from people that can’t handle much in their lives. It makes sense for you to bring this up. I see it in the regurgitation and lack of independent thought. How can folks run circles around you given your low post count, you must be doing so much more in life than others.
Sitting by the pool with an IPA. Your independent thought comment is rich coming from the top cut and paste artist on the entire board. Too much blow at Snowbart?
The fact that you said “IPA” says it all….a poser.
I am almost 67 and have been drinking Sierra Nevada IPA since I was in my 30’s. Anchor Steam before that. Couldn’t fine my usual summer beer, Bells Oberon, so I settled for Jai Alai IPA from Tampa. Only a poseur would call someone a poser for drinking IPA.
You enjoyed the last of your Anchor Steam, sadly....

S.F.’s Anchor Brewing is shutting down after 127 years

https://www.sfchronicle.com/food/wine/a ... 192913.php
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:08 pm ... S.F.’s Anchor Brewing is shutting down after 127 years...
Wow...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:08 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:42 pm Some call it a 'cult' that has expanded with the growth in social media.
Dude you are on social media all the time. instatwatter, etc. what cult are you in? Third eye gang?
You, and quite a few others are in the LaxPower Cult. In rough numbers here are the posts per day:

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

For those of you that are married, do your wives need to make an appointment to see "Mr. Winky"?
Ahh the post count which typically comes from people that can’t handle much in their lives. It makes sense for you to bring this up. I see it in the regurgitation and lack of independent thought. How can folks run circles around you given your low post count, you must be doing so much more in life than others.
Sitting by the pool with an IPA. Your independent thought comment is rich coming from the top cut and paste artist on the entire board. Too much blow at Snowbart?
I am almost 67 and have been drinking Sierra Nevada IPA since I was in my 30’s. Anchor Steam before that. Couldn’t fine my usual summer beer, Bells Oberon, so I settled for Jai Alai IPA from Tampa. Only a poseur would call someone a poser for drinking IPA.

When I was drinking IPA back in the early 1990’s, like X, I drank Sierra Nevada and Anchor Steam.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:59 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:08 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:50 am
get it to x wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:21 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:25 pm

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

And Peter brown comes out. Lame.

The inability to distinguish actions is top shelf.

I just made dinner while dropping a few posts. Guess that is a challenge for your brain as a flunky.
I have plenty of challenges in my life. Cooking isn't one of them. I have been in charge of the stove since the day I was married. Posting while cooking is probably too much for my brain, but then again I'm not making tacos from a kit.
Guess I have you beat since I www cooking for myself and my mother since she got divorced. Who uses a taco kit? Wouldn’t even come into my consciousness. Sounds like a poseur in the kitchen as well.
Who uses a taco kit?? Probably people too lazy to hit the drive thru at Taco Bell for some authentic Mexican food.
I haven’t walked inside a Taco Bell in years. Last one would probably be a KFC/TB combo on 5&20 in Geneva when my father was still alive. Could crush them for $20-$25 each between my best friend and I in college but that is trash food.

Making taco seasoning for meat is incredibly easy.
It sure is hamburger mixed with chili powder and some salt and pepper. The next most important step is a short trip into the frying pan for the corn tortillas. No more than 1 minute for each tortilla. Then let them drain and layer them between paper towels. Tacos are great for kids. They do all the assembly work for you. I don't think I have ever seen a kid that never enjoyed building their own taco.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

So the Christmas Ale super large bottle I kept from last year should not be opened yet then?
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:19 pm

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

I just made dinner while dropping a few posts. Guess that is a challenge for your brain as a flunky.
I have plenty of challenges in my life. Cooking isn't one of them. I have been in charge of the stove since the day I was married. Posting while cooking is probably too much for my brain, but then again I'm not making tacos from a kit.
Guess I have you beat since I www cooking for myself and my mother since she got divorced. Who uses a taco kit? Wouldn’t even come into my consciousness. Sounds like a poseur in the kitchen as well.
Who uses a taco kit?? Probably people too lazy to hit the drive thru at Taco Bell for some authentic Mexican food.
I haven’t walked inside a Taco Bell in years. Last one would probably be a KFC/TB combo on 5&20 in Geneva when my father was still alive. Could crush them for $20-$25 each between my best friend and I in college but that is trash food.

It sure is hamburger mixed with chili powder and some salt and pepper. The next most important step is a short trip into the frying pan for the corn tortillas. No more than 1 minute for each tortilla. Then let them drain and layer them between paper towels. Tacos are great for kids. They do all the assembly work for you. I don't think I have ever seen a kid that never enjoyed building their own taco.
Bro you need cilantro, paprika, a dash of chipotle powder or a few peppers, minced onion and some form of garlic as well. And for me a little crushed red pepper as well. Chili powder, salt and pepper???
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:18 pm

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

When I was drinking IPA back in the early 1990’s, like X, I drank Sierra Nevada and Anchor Steam.
Met Chris Isaak at a Anchor Steam bar called anchor taps or anchor public house or something early mid 90s as a teenager a few years after my sister moved out there.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:12 pm

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

Bro you need cilantro, paprika, a dash of chipotle powder or a few peppers, minced onion and some form of garlic as well. And for me a little crushed red pepper as well. Chili powder, salt and pepper???
Cradleandshoot and his side piece in the kitchen

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CphKJlQIKf ... IwNjQ2YQ==
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

You forgot Cumin.....and no damned jokes either, wise guy. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:20 pm

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

That’s incredible!
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:28 pm

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

You forgot Cumin.....and no damned jokes either, wise guy. :lol:
They’ve already been told inside my head but yes I spaced on cumin.

In, out, all over on that seasoning!
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:37 pm

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

It proves the old saying that "There's not enough room in any kitchen for two cooks". Maybe we need some more Home Economics courses. :D
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

get it to x wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:50 pm It proves the old saying that "There's not enough room in any kitchen for two cooks". Maybe we need some more Home Economics courses. :D
Too Many Cooks. What a great show on TGIF in the early 90's.

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics 6.9
a fan 8.5
FFG 10.6
Mdlaxfan76 12.7
get it to x 0.7

I was making them for my kids way back then. I think your seasoning mix is spot on. When I needed extra kick I went to Franks Red Hot. I'm gonna have to make tacos again soon.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

well, this new gal could be part of an important discussion with other trans women on what's appropriate and what isn't in competing as a woman.

That she didn't transition until age 36 means she was fully developed as a male, indeed male cyclist, prior to a short time of transition...as we've previously discussed, that's unlikely to be the same as transitioning early in life.

Personally, I don't have an issue with young people competing athletically, but the transition needs to be something very well established and committed to...and NOT why they transitioned... so as to 'win'.

What I do know is that I don't want the government making these calls, if at all possible to avoid.

Return to “POLITICS”