Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:40 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:13 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:32 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:29 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:56 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:33 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:13 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:03 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:48 pm Hey MAGA Doofuses --

Look at the link I provided.

People study this.

Pick whatever news source you want, right or left. Just don't pick one that has been studied and determined to be disinforming and unreliable.

Maddow is pretty accurate. There's plenty of other accurate sources (right and left) you can select.

But you know who is NOT accurate? Hannity, Jesse Waters, Dan Bongino, Newsmax, Breidbart, OAN. Which are the sources that you gaslighted morons consume relentlessly in your Mommie's basement.

Like I said, these dumb losers won't take the derangement vaccine. Which is consuming fact based information.

https://adfontesmedia.com/interactive-media-bias-chart/
Folks on Twitter, Tik Tok and Instagram are accurate for these fools!
For once you don't sound quite so dumb. I've never been on Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram or any other such social media excrement. Hell I've never even been brainwashed by Fox news... :D
May explain why you consider Bongino such a stand up guy. :oops:
Do you need to look farther than the fact he EARNED the position on Obama's personal security detail? I got more if you ask. Do you have anything that degrades that very high honor? Would you take a bullet for Obama? That is what Dan Bongino was sworn to do and would have done if the situation required.
Bongino is just one more republiCON grifter. He decided to make a killing by lying about Obama and became a Trumpnista favorite. :roll: :roll:
Bongino was willing to take a bullet to save Obamas life. Hell I don't think you would have done the same. :D If by using the term grifter to cash in on their public service how can you leave your good friends Bill and Hillary out of the equation? They grifted a dollar or 2 in their day. :D
Another post by jhu calling someone a grifter, for doing something selfless....there is a theme craddle. Ever notice, the immediate reaction to the contrary is to name call (md and ggait like to do this), followed by minimizing a persons worth or character. It's almost like the thrive on loathing others that are unlike them.
It would be hard for them to credibly criticize Dan Bongino on the content of his character. I don't think any of the boo birds understand what it takes just to become a member of the secret service and then have the honor of being chosen for the POTUS security detail. Mr Bongino is rough around the edges but he has proven his dedication and character to a level that no member of this forum could ever hope to achieve. I understand why the FLP liberals hate on him so much and so often. They are afraid of him.
Thx for the lame attempt at psychoanalysis of other posters - nobody is going to confuse you with Sigmund Freud or Carl Jung. :oops: :oops:

Perhaps stick to subjects you might actually have some knowledge about - this isn't one of them for sure!!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:52 pm

People study this.

Pick whatever news source you want, right or left. Just don't pick one that has been studied and determined to be disinforming and unreliable.

Maddow is pretty accurate. There's plenty of other accurate sources (right and left) you can select.

But you know who is NOT accurate? Hannity, Jesse Waters, Dan Bongino, Newsmax, Breidbart, OAN. Which are the sources that you gaslighted morons consume relentlessly in your Mommie's basement.

Like I said, these dumb losers won't take the derangement vaccine. Which is consuming fact based information.

For once you don't sound quite so dumb. I've never been on Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram or any other such social media excrement. Hell I've never even been brainwashed by Fox news... :D
Do you need to look farther than the fact he EARNED the position on Obama's personal security detail? I got more if you ask. Do you have anything that degrades that very high honor? Would you take a bullet for Obama? That is what Dan Bongino was sworn to do and would have done if the situation required.
Bongino is just one more republiCON grifter. He decided to make a killing by lying about Obama and became a Trumpnista favorite. :roll: :roll:
Bongino was willing to take a bullet to save Obamas life. Hell I don't think you would have done the same. :D If by using the term grifter to cash in on their public service how can you leave your good friends Bill and Hillary out of the equation? They grifted a dollar or 2 in their day. :D
Another post by jhu calling someone a grifter, for doing something selfless....there is a theme craddle. Ever notice, the immediate reaction to the contrary is to name call (md and ggait like to do this), followed by minimizing a persons worth or character. It's almost like the thrive on loathing others that are unlike them.
It would be hard for them to credibly criticize Dan Bongino on the content of his character. I don't think any of the boo birds understand what it takes just to become a member of the secret service and then have the honor of being chosen for the POTUS security detail. Mr Bongino is rough around the edges but he has proven his dedication and character to a level that no member of this forum could ever hope to achieve. I understand why the FLP liberals hate on him so much and so often. They are afraid of him.
Thx for the lame attempt at psychoanalysis of other posters - nobody is going to confuse you with Sigmund Freud or Carl Jung. :oops: :oops:

Perhaps stick to subjects you might actually have some knowledge about - this isn't one of them for sure!!
The truth hurts doesn't it Skippy? There are already enough Freud wannabees on this forum. :D It couldn't have been that lame an attempt since it got yer goat.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Reductive as always
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:07 pm Reductive as always
I gotta keep it simple so some folks on here will understand. Sadly I can't simplify it enough. 8-)
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Cradle, what frustrates me about your defense of some people is your seeming position that anyone who's served their country gets a free pass to then say or do whatever they want, regardless of how offensive, wrong, or illegal. I'm sure you wouldn't defend him, but Hitler served his country, and may have even saved a little kid from being run over in a street somewhere in Bavaria. He still ended up who he was.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bongino joined the United States Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent,[5][3] leaving the New York Field Office in 2002 to become an instructor at the Secret Service Training Academy in Beltsville, Maryland. In 2006, he was assigned to the Presidential Protection Division during George W. Bush's second term. He remained on protective duty after Barack Obama became president, leaving in May 2011 to run for the U.S. Senate.[5]

Bongino's first book, Life Inside the Bubble, about his career as a Secret Service agent, was published in 2013. The book discusses his experiences protecting presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama and investigating federal crimes along with his 2012 run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland.[6]

Bongino was criticized by former colleagues at the Secret Service for using his Secret Service background as part of his run for political office and for his claim of having secret information based on conversations he overheard in the Obama White House.[7][8][2] A former colleague criticized him for trying to use his proximity to President Barack Obama in his political career: "He's trying to draw attention to himself and he's hijacking the Secret Service brand. That's all he's got going for him." Bongino said he had access to "high-level discussions" in the White House. Unnamed former colleagues said he "tends to exaggerate his importance on the presidential detail and exaggerate his proximity" and that "We don't sit in on meetings at the White House. We don't sit in on high-level meetings."[7]
... His co workers though he was a blowhard. As I said a grifter telling lies about his time with Obama.

If you want see the footnotes check his Wikipedia entry.

Wikipedia also lays out a number of his lies and misinformation events.

He ran for office 3 times and lost all three. He claimed to own / run 3 businesses but would not talk about those when questioned about them when running for office.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:00 pm

People study this.

The truth hurts doesn't it Skippy? There are already enough Freud wannabees on this forum. :D It couldn't have been that lame an attempt since it got yer goat.
If the clown shoes fit wear them, bozo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:33 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:00 pm

People study this.

If the clown shoes fit wear them, bozo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Come on man, if you want to rip on me don't make such a lame attempt. A little effort and creativity would be nice. :D
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:19 pm
Bongino joined the United States Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent,[5][3] leaving the New York Field Office in 2002 to become an instructor at the Secret Service Training Academy in Beltsville, Maryland. In 2006, he was assigned to the Presidential Protection Division during George W. Bush's second term. He remained on protective duty after Barack Obama became president, leaving in May 2011 to run for the U.S. Senate.[5]

Bongino's first book, Life Inside the Bubble, about his career as a Secret Service agent, was published in 2013. The book discusses his experiences protecting presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama and investigating federal crimes along with his 2012 run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland.[6]

Bongino was criticized by former colleagues at the Secret Service for using his Secret Service background as part of his run for political office and for his claim of having secret information based on conversations he overheard in the Obama White House.[7][8][2] A former colleague criticized him for trying to use his proximity to President Barack Obama in his political career: "He's trying to draw attention to himself and he's hijacking the Secret Service brand. That's all he's got going for him." Bongino said he had access to "high-level discussions" in the White House. Unnamed former colleagues said he "tends to exaggerate his importance on the presidential detail and exaggerate his proximity" and that "We don't sit in on meetings at the White House. We don't sit in on high-level meetings."[7]
... His co workers though he was a blowhard. As I said a grifter telling lies about his time with Obama.

He ran for office 3 times and lost all three. He claimed to own / run 3 businesses but would not talk about those when questioned about them when running for office.
Bongino isn't a politician, I know a little bit more about him than you do. What about you doc, would you take a bullet to save Obama?? I think not. :D FTR you just told a lie yourself. Not all of Bonginos fellow agents thought badly if him. He was and is very much respected among his fellow agents in the secret service. Only the best of the best make it to the presidents security detail. Dan Bongino was an intense no nonsense secret service agent who was always focused on what his job was and he did it well. If that ruffled the feathers of SOME of his fellow agents then so be it.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:52 pm

Bongino isn't a politician, I know a little bit more about him than you do. What about you doc, would you take a bullet to save Obama?? I think not. :D
He could have found another job to collect a paycheck.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:55 pm

Bongino isn't a politician, I know a little bit more about him than you do. What about you doc, would you take a bullet to save Obama?? I think not. :D
He did, why do you think he turned in his shield?? :roll: The problem is his new schtick isn't agreeable to many on this forum. :D If he was a left wing flamethrower with the same credentials he would be a rock star on this forum. :D
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:18 am

He did, why do you think he turned in his shield?? :roll: The problem is his new schtick isn't agreeable to many on this forum. :D If he was a left wing flamethrower with the same credentials he would be a rock star on this forum. :D
Do you know him personally? What it the extent of your superior knowledge of the person than others?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Good.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bongino isn't a politician, I know a little bit more about him than you do. What about you doc, would you take a bullet to save Obama?? I think not. :D FTR you just told a lie yourself. Not all of Bonginos fellow agents thought badly if him. He was and is very much respected among his fellow agents in the secret service. Only the best of the best make it to the presidents security detail. Dan Bongino was an intense no nonsense secret service agent who was always focused on what his job was and he did it well. If that ruffled the feathers of SOME of his fellow agents then so be it.
^^^ Fairytales. You should get a job working for Ron DeSantis.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

^^^ Fairytales.

You should get a job working for Trump.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:32 am

Do you know him personally? What it the extent of your superior knowledge of the person than others?
... they both belong to the same chapter of the right wing blowhard club. ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

My oh my oh my, the wet hens are mad and cackling today. FTR I didn't read any of your posts, no need to waste my time. I'll give all of you the reason. My son is best friends with a secret service agent who transfered to the FAM. They were team members and partners who worked together for quite awhile. This agent was at my sons wedding. He was and still is very close friends with Dan Bongino. He was abrasive and rubbed some people the wrong way. The bottom line is he was damn good at his job and he was assigned to the presidential protective team for a reason. The pressure and responsibility of protecting the POTUS is off the charts. My sons best friend served with Mr Bongino and had enormous respect for his dedication to the job and his professionalism at all times. If my sons best friend and my son both respect Mr Bongino then that is all I need to know about the man. That being said Mr Bongino is not a politician and should be happy what he is doing now. He must be doing his job well given the hatred and vitriol being spewed his way. That lets you know these people are scared of him. :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

sheesh, haven't we established that people can have distinguished careers, do brave and even selfless acts of courage, and then turn..."grifter" ? Even "bonkers nut job"?

Or do such service, and then found to be corrupt or racist or a child molester...or...

This can and does happen with people on whatever end of the political spectrum, where people are found to be more than one thing simultaneously, doing "good" while secretly doing "evil", or later have their full character emerge for us to see, or simply go down the rathole of conspiracies.

People are complicated. And we find out over time...

Do we need a list to prove the point that focusing on one aspect of someone's career is insufficient to assess the whole, and the current?

As to Bongino, seems to me that he's tried to parlay his prior service into another income stream, with increasing emphasis on attention-seeking and notoriety. Including a willingness to not be truthful...which is where it turns to Grift, in my book. But like many, many others whether left or right.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

That does not mean everything that comes out of the mouth is false or grift. There is institutional wisdom that allows him to call balls and strikes, with inside knowledge.

An no, I am not a fan of Bongino’s show. I gave him a try on talk radio after Rush passed away and he took his a lot.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:24 pm sheesh, haven't we established that people can have distinguished careers, do brave and even selfless acts of courage, and then turn..."grifter" ? Even "bonkers nut job"?

Or do such service, and then found to be corrupt or racist or a child molester...or...

This can and does happen with people on whatever end of the political spectrum, where people are found to be more than one thing simultaneously, doing "good" while secretly doing "evil", or later have their full character emerge for us to see, or simply go down the rathole of conspiracies.

People are complicated. And we find out over time...

Do we need a list to prove the point that focusing on one aspect of someone's career is insufficient to assess the whole, and the current?

As to Bongino, seems to me that he's tried to parlay his prior service into another income stream, with increasing emphasis on attention-seeking and notoriety. Including a willingness to not be truthful...which is where it turns to Grift, in my book. But like many, many others whether left or right.
Who are you responding to? Cradle? You think any of the above is hitting at all??

Return to “POLITICS”