Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:09 pm Probably just had too much caffeine :lol:

https://twitter.com/drewhlive/status/16 ... a82I2GssRg
I thought TeamTinFoil had the whole world hiding stuff for ol' Hunter?

Yet someone TinFoilHatLandistan's "Deep State" is such weak sauce, they can't even muster the power to cover up coke found on their home turf?

:lol: ;)
ggait

Post by ggait »

We are at pandemic levels of HDS
Yup. Problem is the deranged infected refuse to take the vaccine. Which is proven 100% effective. Turn off Newsmax. Leave Mommie's basement. Get your news from places that are reliable.

The left/right bias really doesn't matter so much. What matters is accuracy/reliabilty.

Rachel Maddow is lefty as all get out. But she is fact based and reliable. Jesse Waters and Dan Bongino, in contrast, purvey bull shirt. Try the WSJ for your right leaning news source.

Better yet, read two sources -- NY Times and WSJ are both highly accurate.

https://adfontesmedia.com/interactive-media-bias-chart/
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:46 pm Rachel Maddow is lefty as all get out. But she is fact based and reliable. Jesse Waters and Dan Bongino, in contrast, purvey bull shirt. Try the WSJ for your right leaning news source.
:lol: ...like Maddow's theory that we lost 4 soldiers in Niger because Chad ran out of passport paper.

https://www.theatlantic.com/membership/ ... er/543885/

Trump’s ‘Benghazi’ in Niger
The deaths of four Americans gave an opening to conspiracy theorists

by MATT PETERSON, OCTOBER 24, 2017

Today, we’ll dive into the political crisis generated by the deaths of four American service members in Niger.
A ‘BENGHAZI’ IN THE WORKS IN NIGER

Americans should prepare for another Benghazi. Not the attacks in Libya that killed the U.S. ambassador, but the political circus that erupted afterward. Political opponents of the president used the 2012 incident to launch investigations that aimed primarily to score points rather than uncover the truth. Now, with a Republican presidency, some on the left are searching for their own equivalent. They seem to have found it in Niger, where the deaths of four American military personnel have led to accusations that President Trump is refusing to tell the whole truth about what happened.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow has led the charge. Last week, she connected the deaths in Niger to the Trump administration’s decision to add Chad to the mostly Muslim list of countries banned from traveling to the U.S. That decision, she said, “might explain why we have just had these four absolutely unbelievable gut-wrenching emotional days in American politics.” The withdrawal of forces from Chad, which had been fighting Boko Haram in southeastern Niger, “had an immediate effect in emboldening ISIS attacks,” said Maddow. The suggestion, which she left unstated but strongly implied, is that the fighters who killed Sgt. La David Johnson and three other Americans on the other side of Niger had somehow been encouraged to act by the Trump administration’s decision to put Chad on the travel blacklist.

That idea is “just crazy,” said Laura Seay, an assistant professor in Colby College’s Department of Government. The area where Chad was fighting Boko Haram is more than 700 miles from the area where Johnson was killed, and there is no evidence that the two events are connected, said Seay, who wrote in Slate about what she saw as Maddow’s attempt to create another Benghazi. (Reached for comment, a representative for Maddow’s show pointed to the host’s comments the next day. “The upset over my reporting that last night doesn’t mean that anything I reported wasn’t true,” said Maddow.)

“I think it’s fair to say most people have no idea that we have forces in Niger, no idea what an advise-and-assist mission is,” said Seay. But that’s precisely what makes her so frustrated. The tragic deaths offer a missed opportunity to explain complex political problems that are normally out of the headlines.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:07 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:46 pm Rachel Maddow is lefty as all get out. But she is fact based and reliable. Jesse Waters and Dan Bongino, in contrast, purvey bull shirt. Try the WSJ for your right leaning news source.
:lol: ...like Maddow's theory that we lost 4 soldiers in Niger because Chad ran out of passport paper.

Today, we’ll dive into the political crisis generated by the deaths of four American service members in Niger.

Americans should prepare for another Benghazi. Not the attacks in Libya that killed the U.S. ambassador, but the political circus that erupted afterward. Political opponents of the president used the 2012 incident to launch investigations that aimed primarily to score points rather than uncover the truth. Now, with a Republican presidency, some on the left are searching for their own equivalent. They seem to have found it in Niger, where the deaths of four American military personnel have led to accusations that President Trump is refusing to tell the whole truth about what happened.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow has led the charge. Last week, she connected the deaths in Niger to the Trump administration’s decision to add Chad to the mostly Muslim list of countries banned from traveling to the U.S. That decision, she said, “might explain why we have just had these four absolutely unbelievable gut-wrenching emotional days in American politics.” The withdrawal of forces from Chad, which had been fighting Boko Haram in southeastern Niger, “had an immediate effect in emboldening ISIS attacks,” said Maddow. The suggestion, which she left unstated but strongly implied, is that the fighters who killed Sgt. La David Johnson and three other Americans on the other side of Niger had somehow been encouraged to act by the Trump administration’s decision to put Chad on the travel blacklist.

That idea is “just crazy,” said Laura Seay, an assistant professor in Colby College’s Department of Government. The area where Chad was fighting Boko Haram is more than 700 miles from the area where Johnson was killed, and there is no evidence that the two events are connected, said Seay, who wrote in Slate about what she saw as Maddow’s attempt to create another Benghazi. (Reached for comment, a representative for Maddow’s show pointed to the host’s comments the next day. “The upset over my reporting that last night doesn’t mean that anything I reported wasn’t true,” said Maddow.)

“I think it’s fair to say most people have no idea that we have forces in Niger, no idea what an advise-and-assist mission is,” said Seay. But that’s precisely what makes her so frustrated. The tragic deaths offer a missed opportunity to explain complex political problems that are normally out of the headlines.
If ggait thinks Rachel is honest, then ggait is easily fooled.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/l ... hel-maddow
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:10 pm
:D

I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
old salt

Post by old salt »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:10 pm

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rachel-m ... 4f1c3ad52f

What The Hell Was This Rachel Maddow Segment?
"Everybody that I know is appalled by this."

By Willa Frej, Oct 20, 2017

It was a vintage Rachel Maddow stemwinder. A deft, 25-minute weaving of carefully curated sound bites, screenshots of news reports, slick maps and graphics, all strung together to make the case that something fishy is afoot. It’s a style Maddow has perfected, and it has propelled her to the top of the ratings heap.

There was just one problem. Maddow’s theory was so flimsy that it could be debunked by a quick glance at a map, let alone a phone call with an expert.

Janet Malcolm of The New Yorker recently described Maddow’s show as “a piece of sleight of hand presented as a cable news show. It is TV entertainment at its finest. It permits liberals to enjoy themselves during what may be the most thoroughly unenjoyable time of their political lives.”

Thursday night’s entertainment came as an attempt to pin the ambush that killed four Green Berets in Niger earlier this month on President Donald Trump’s newest proposed travel ban, which was scheduled to go into effect this week but was struck down in federal court. Maddow seized on the revised ban’s inclusion of Chad, one of Niger’s neighbors and a U.S. partner in counterterrorism efforts in Africa.

An expert, Maddow noted, warned that the decision “could put Americans in harm’s way.” Last week, when the Chadian government announced that it had completed the two-week process of pulling out all of its troops from Niger, the move was viewed as related to the travel ban, she claimed.

An uptick in extremist attacks has ensued, Maddow added, which “might explain why we have just had these four absolutely unbelievable gut-wrenching emotional days in American politics and in D.C. in particular.”

Maddow’s segment was designed to strongly suggest, without outright stating, that Trump’s addition of Chad in his latest travel ban prompted the country to remove its troops from Niger, leading to an increase in extremist attacks and ultimately claiming the lives of four U.S. soldiers.

Chad’s pullout from Niger “had an immediate effect in emboldening ISIS attacks,” Maddow said.

That appears to be false. According to the Council on Foreign Relations and accounts from local residents, the attacks that have increased can be traced back to militant group Boko Haram, which is based just across the border in Nigeria. A group of Boko Haram militants broke away and formed the Islamic State West Africa, Laura Seay, an assistant professor in Colby College’s Department of Government, told HuffPost. But they are separate from the so-called Islamic State in the Greater Sahara, the group that reportedly carried out the ambush (although no group has claimed responsibility for the attack).

The pullout of Chadian troops happened on the opposite side of the country from where ISIS-affiliated militants attacked U.S. and Nigerien soldiers.

Chadian troops were present in Niger specifically to ward off the Boko Haram threat ― they had nothing to do with Islamic State in the Greater Sahara. They were also based almost 800 miles away, in an area called Diffa that’s long been battling the group, Seay said.

Any expert asked about Chadian troops battling ISIS in Niger would have said “No, that’s crazy,” Seay added. ”Everybody that I know is appalled by this. I would like to think that Maddow’s researchers are more responsible.”
https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/rachel- ... ting-that/
Last edited by old salt on Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Hey MAGA Doofuses --

Look at the link I provided.

People study this.

Pick whatever news source you want, right or left. Just don't pick one that has been studied and determined to be disinforming and unreliable.

Maddow is pretty accurate. There's plenty of other accurate sources (right and left) you can select.

But you know who is NOT accurate? Hannity, Jesse Waters, Dan Bongino, Newsmax, Breidbart, OAN. Which are the sources that you gaslighted morons consume relentlessly in your Mommie's basement.

Like I said, these dumb losers won't take the derangement vaccine. Which is consuming fact based information.

Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:48 pm Hey MAGA Doofuses --

People study this.

Pick whatever news source you want, right or left. Just don't pick one that has been studied and determined to be disinforming and unreliable.

Maddow is pretty accurate. There's plenty of other accurate sources (right and left) you can select.

But you know who is NOT accurate? Hannity, Jesse Waters, Dan Bongino, Newsmax, Breidbart, OAN. Which are the sources that you gaslighted morons consume relentlessly in your Mommie's basement.

Like I said, these dumb losers won't take the derangement vaccine. Which is consuming fact based information.

You do know you Dan Bongino was a member of the personal security detail for POTUS Barack Obama? His character is beyond reproach and was an elite member of the most elite security detail on the face of the planet Can Rachel make that same claim? 8-) I wonder if Rachel would have been willing to take a bullet for President Obama?
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

People study this.

Folks on Twitter, Tik Tok and Instagram are accurate for these fools!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:48 pm Maddow is pretty accurate. There's plenty of other accurate sources (right and left) you can select.
Maddow cites abundant detail when explaining her whacky theories. That does not make them accurate.
Her goofy explanation of the attack in Niger is a classic example of her disinfo hit jobs.
It was an attempt to create Trump's Benghazi. Chad was & remains a US ally. Their plan to pull out of Niger had been made before the travel ban. The travel ban was lifted as soon as they brought their passports & visas into compliance with anti-forgery standards.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/ ... ons-512861

obtw -- I subscribe to the digital editions of the NY Times, WSJ, Wash Post & National Review. I watch the BBC & DW for daily news.
Last edited by old salt on Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:03 pm

People study this.

For once you don't sound quite so dumb. I've never been on Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram or any other such social media excrement. Hell I've never even been brainwashed by Fox news... :D
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:13 pm

People study this.

For once you don't sound quite so dumb. I've never been on Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram or any other such social media excrement. Hell I've never even been brainwashed by Fox news... :D
May explain why you consider Bongino such a stand up guy. :oops:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:33 pm

People study this.

Do you need to look farther than the fact he EARNED the position on Obama's personal security detail? I got more if you ask. Do you have anything that degrades that very high honor? Would you take a bullet for Obama? That is what Dan Bongino was sworn to do and would have done if the situation required.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:56 pm

People study this.

Do you need to look farther than the fact he EARNED the position on Obama's personal security detail? I got more if you ask. Do you have anything that degrades that very high honor? Would you take a bullet for Obama? That is what Dan Bongino was sworn to do and would have done if the situation required.
Bongino is just one more republiCON grifter. He decided to make a killing by lying about Obama and became a Trumpnista favorite. :roll: :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:29 pm

People study this.

Bongino is just one more republiCON grifter. He decided to make a killing by lying about Obama and became a Trumpnista favorite. :roll: :roll:
Bongino was willing to take a bullet to save Obamas life. Hell I don't think you would have done the same. :D If by using the term grifter to cash in on their public service how can you leave your good friends Bill and Hillary out of the equation? They grifted a dollar or 2 in their day. :D
ggait

Post by ggait »

Bongino's current job is as a media pundit. Not being a Secret Service guy.

And as a media guy, he gets rated as "selective or Incomplete story /unfair persuasion/ propaganda." Which means you should never listen to him.

In his current job, I guess the most you can say for him is that he's more accurate than Alex Jones.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:10 pm Bongino's current job is as a media pundit. Not being a Secret Service guy.

And as a media guy, he gets rated as "selective or Incomplete story /unfair persuasion/ propaganda." Which means you should never listen to him.

In his current job, I guess the most you can say for him is that he's more accurate than Alex Jones.
Mr Bongino certainly has connections in the business that keep him in the loop. Bongino doesn't sugar coat his opinions. I think as a media guy he is doing just fine. I think his eventual goal is in politics where I don't think he belongs.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:32 pm

People study this.

Bongino was willing to take a bullet to save Obamas life. Hell I don't think you would have done the same. :D If by using the term grifter to cash in on their public service how can you leave your good friends Bill and Hillary out of the equation? They grifted a dollar or 2 in their day. :D
Another post by jhu calling someone a grifter, for doing something selfless....there is a theme craddle. Ever notice, the immediate reaction to the contrary is to name call (md and ggait like to do this), followed by minimizing a persons worth or character. It's almost like the thrive on loathing others that are unlike them.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:13 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:32 pm

People study this.

Another post by jhu calling someone a grifter, for doing something selfless....there is a theme craddle. Ever notice, the immediate reaction to the contrary is to name call (md and ggait like to do this), followed by minimizing a persons worth or character. It's almost like the thrive on loathing others that are unlike them.
It would be hard for them to credibly criticize Dan Bongino on the content of his character. I don't think any of the boo birds understand what it takes just to become a member of the secret service and then have the honor of being chosen for the POTUS security detail. Mr Bongino is rough around the edges but he has proven his dedication and character to a level that no member of this forum could ever hope to achieve. I understand why the FLP liberals hate on him so much and so often. They are afraid of him.

Return to “POLITICS”