The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:57 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:17 am Keep dreaming guys.

The likelihood of the allegations being proven as true are super low.

None of this is remotely close.

As earlier stated, if Joe Biden actually did take a $5-10 million bribe, we'd want to know and he should go to jail...but none of this is remotely close to proof of such.

And boy, Hawley is such a jerk.
You have turned into a shill for the establishment, and you may be the only one who does not see it.

Right in front of your eyes and ears, the FBI is shown to have screwed up and your response it to put down cradle and I, call Hawley a name, ignore proof the 1023's have whistleblower's life in jeopardy....clearly from the democratic side of the street and not even acknowledge the FBI screwed up, by the jerk you don't like.

I'm am afraid if you acknowledge the FBI screwed up with Wray being caught red handed, in completely screws up 1000's of post by you defending them.

Carry on... :lol:
Ohh, Hawley IS a jerk...that was the gentlest way to say it.

Seriously, I welcome actual proof of wrongdoing and I embrace fully holding those responsible to account. Biden, Wray, whoever.

But I definitely do react negatively to the ridiculous attacks on "the establishment" when led by such lying POS that appear so regularly in the Trump era.

I find the attacks, without actual proof, to be rather disgusting, unpatriotic.

This looks to me to be like more of the same...but if there's real proof of wrongdoing, hang 'em by their balls.

When you say the same about Trump and all the POS who have hung around him, you'll have credibility with me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:41 pm

As earlier stated, if Joe Biden actually did take a $5-10 million bribe, we'd want to know and he should go to jail...but none of this is remotely close to proof of such.

You have turned into a shill for the establishment, and you may be the only one who does not see it.

Right in front of your eyes and ears, the FBI is shown to have screwed up and your response it to put down cradle and I, call Hawley a name, ignore proof the 1023's have whistleblower's life in jeopardy....clearly from the democratic side of the street and not even acknowledge the FBI screwed up, by the jerk you don't like.

I'm am afraid if you acknowledge the FBI screwed up with Wray being caught red handed, in completely screws up 1000's of post by you defending them.

Seriously, I welcome actual proof of wrongdoing and I embrace fully holding those responsible to account. Biden, Wray, whoever.

But I definitely do react negatively to the ridiculous attacks on "the establishment" when led by such lying POS that appear so regularly in the Trump era.

This looks to me to be like more of the same...but if there's real proof of wrongdoing, hang 'em by their balls.

When you say the same about Trump and all the POS who have hung around him, you'll have credibility with me.
That "jerk" Hawley made the FBI guy look like the jerk. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:29 pm

That’s called a circle jerk.

Or if you swing from Elon’s balls, a “retweet”
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:07 pm

Who would know more about a circle jerk than yourself?? Finally you speak from the voice of experience. :D
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:26 am

Who would know more about a circle jerk than yourself?? Finally you speak from the voice of experience. :D
I know you are but what am I.

Step up yo game son, that weak sauce gets rejected fast and hard. The only reason I’m familiar with circle jerks is reading your conversations here.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:34 am

In

Step up yo game son, that weak sauce gets rejected fast and hard. The only reason I’m familiar with circle jerks is reading your conversations here.
Nice attempt at deflection kiddo. Why not get back on topic. Do you have any opinion about the conversation between Hawley and the FBI guy??? Do you have any comment about the 284 thousand private conversations of Americans citizens as having been recorded as inadvertantly??? That is how the FBI guy labeled them.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:14 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:34 am

In

Nice attempt at deflection kiddo. Why not get back on topic. Do you have any opinion about the conversation between Hawley and the FBI guy??? Do you have any comment about the 284 thousand private conversations of Americans citizens as having been recorded as inadvertantly??? That is how the FBI guy labeled them.
I think it’s been happening way more than anyone realizes since the advent of the patriot act and never likes that law. Why would this surprise me.

Let me add when you say “nice attempt at deflection” I don’t think you understand words or the concept of intent.
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

Biden better hopes that Raskin doesn't find the TRUTH! LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jamie-raskin ... 17058.html

Officials from the FBI privately briefed Raskin and House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-Ky.) last week. The two lawmakers have offered wildly divergent accounts of what the officials said, with Comer claiming that the allegation “has not been disproven” and that the president remained “under investigation for bribery.”

The r's went off on Biden in the media but have not taken any action, are they part of the Deep State too?

Or maybe they lied to their base and knew that this was a nothing burger...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Things just got more complicated for Joe. The Chicoms want to open a training facility on Cuber. What would JFK do?? I wonder if Xi told Blinken about this yesterday? What would that training facility look like I wonder?
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:03 am Things just got more complicated for Joe. The Chicoms want to open a training facility on Cuber. What would JFK do?? I wonder if Xi told Blinken about this yesterday? What would that training facility look like I wonder?
“Listening”

JFK would have welcomed that problem rather than what landed in his lap.

At this point, the least of our issues with China.

The most immediate challenge is reducing potential for hot war , including stumbling into such. Military to military de-confliction.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:54 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:03 am Things just got more complicated for Joe. The Chicoms want to open a training facility on Cuber. What would JFK do?? I wonder if Xi told Blinken about this yesterday? What would that training facility look like I wonder?
“Listening”

The most immediate challenge is reducing potential for hot war , including stumbling into such. Military to military de-confliction.
That depends what the training facility looks like and what it's real mission is. It surely can't be something that Biden is happy about.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:06 pm
“Listening”

That depends what the training facility looks like and what it's real mission is. It surely can't be something that Biden is happy about.
If they do it, it will be a signals intelligence operation, a "listening", surveillance facility. Not sure where you got "training".

The White House and Pentagon don't seem to be 100% on the same page with DoD saying the "report isn't accurate", whereas the White House appeared to confirm the reporting that Cuba and China struck a deal enabling this to happen. Reported on by WaPo, WSJ, NYT, and everyone else and their sister.

Apparently no movement to execute on the 'deal' as yet, but an agreement "in principle".

Of course it's not something we want, but it's certainly not a huge surprise, either. We have a lot of such capabilities pretty darn close to China... and obviously Russia. My brother in law (in the basement) has spent nigh onto 50 years in the technology side of what makes such "listening" possible in terms of speed of computing at the machine code level, working on the most advanced computing systems including those not publicly known. In signals detection and processing, speed matters, as it does in aviation radar and all sorts of other such matters.Defensive measures also rely upon such. I, of course, never know the particulars, but I do know why computing speed counts and I've been a VC investor in adjacent spaces...the good news is that we're by far the most advanced at such.

I'm sure lots of money is spent poorly by DoD, NSA, etc but it definitely makes a difference to maintain a substantive technology edge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:33 pm
“Listening”

If they do it, it will be a signals intelligence operation, a "listening", surveillance facility. Not sure where you got "training".

The White House and Pentagon don't seem to be 100% on the same page with DoD saying the "report isn't accurate", whereas the White House appeared to confirm the reporting that Cuba and China struck a deal enabling this to happen. Reported on by WaPo, WSJ, NYT, and everyone else and their sister.

Apparently no movement to execute on the 'deal' as yet, but an agreement "in principle".

Of course it's not something we want, but it's certainly not a huge surprise, either. We have a lot of such capabilities pretty darn close to China... and obviously Russia. My brother in law (in the basement) has spent nigh onto 50 years in the technology side of what makes such "listening" possible in terms of speed of computing at the machine code level, working on the most advanced computing systems including those not publicly known. In signals detection and processing, speed matters, as it does in aviation radar and all sorts of other such matters.Defensive measures also rely upon such. I, of course, never know the particulars, but I do know why computing speed counts and I've been a VC investor in adjacent spaces...the good news is that we're by far the most advanced at such.

I'm sure lots of money is spent poorly by DoD, NSA, etc but it definitely makes a difference to maintain a substantive technology edge.
The article I read said Cuba and China were negotiating on a training station. They didn't specify what that meant.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:40 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:33 pm
“Listening”

The article I read said Cuba and China were negotiating on a training station. They didn't specify what that meant.
Pretty good summary:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/08/politics ... index.html
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Does Joe have duel citizenship in India or maybe he is still thinking about building the train tracks to the Indian Ocean? You have to laugh or you'll just cry. :lol: https://twitter.com/MagaMemeWizard/stat ... 71905?s=20
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Is India still a British colony, man?

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:22 pm Is India still a British colony, man?

Better add this to the Articles of Impeachment. I feel your rage man. Call Boebert.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:22 pm Is India still a British colony, man?

:roll: Sheesh, the right wing nonsense some of us on here consume.

It was 8 days ago in Connecticut, a comment made to some in the crowd as he was leaving. Joe was bantering back and forth with the crowd.

Modi was still in India...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:39 pm Does Joe have duel citizenship in India or maybe he is still thinking about building the train tracks to the Indian Ocean? You have to laugh or you'll just cry. :lol: https://twitter.com/MagaMemeWizard/stat ... 71905?s=20
Pretty clear who the "moron" was associated with this video and it sure wasn't Joe.

BTW, "dual" not "duel"... ;)
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I hate Trump. He was unaware of what he even had at his own home. Risking the safety of the nation by keeping classified documents there. Unacceptable.

I love Biden. He is a great steward of information, always protecting the national security of the country.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/ ... 69381?s=20

Return to “POLITICS”