Farfromgeneva

Re: Transfer Portal 2024

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:53 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:30 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:07 pm
10stone5 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:25 pm TMI

don’t know how you’d get such info,
unless someone wants to make public their grad program.
My father used to be a Cuse basketball fan and he told me the preferred program at Georgetown was underwater basket weaving. I can’t DTA I confirms that but it sounded good to me.
My father was an instructor at G'Town when Ewing arrived on campus.....basket weaving may have been a risk for him as a freshman. :D
“In May 1985, Patrick A. Ewing received his bachelor's degree from the College of Arts & Sciences--on time, as he had promised to his mother four years earlier.”

Patrick moved to Boston from Jamaica and struggled with the language and the dialect. Just because your English isn’t good, doesn’t mean you are dumb. The #1 student in my MBA program was from Turkey. His English wasn’t too good….a stupid American said “If he is so smart, why can’t he speak English?”…..my guess is your pappy wasn’t well traveled like my stupid classmate from Southington CT that had never been beyond northern New Jersey.
Can’t speak for the other but my dad was probably a combination of joking and fan rivalry. Didn’t have that mean spirited bone in his body but yeah spent a lifetime in WNY and southern tier other than when I dragged him to Denmark while I was over there.

Conversely there’s this.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/wbna18426047
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:04 am

My father used to be a Cuse basketball fan and he told me the preferred program at Georgetown was underwater basket weaving. I can’t DTA I confirms that but it sounded good to me.
My father was an instructor at G'Town when Ewing arrived on campus.....basket weaving may have been a risk for him as a freshman. :D
“In May 1985, Patrick A. Ewing received his bachelor's degree from the College of Arts & Sciences--on time, as he had promised to his mother four years earlier.”

Patrick moved to Boston from Jamaica and struggled with the language and the dialect. Just because your English isn’t good, doesn’t mean you are dumb. The #1 student in my MBA program was from Turkey. His English wasn’t too good….a stupid American said “If he is so smart, why can’t he speak English?”…..my guess is your pappy wasn’t well traveled like my stupid classmate from Southington CT that had never been beyond northern New Jersey.
Can’t speak for the other but my dad was probably a combination of joking and fan rivalry. Didn’t have that mean spirited bone in his body but yeah spent a lifetime in WNY and southern tier other than when I dragged him to Denmark while I was over there.

Conversely there’s this.

Nothing beats UNC giving diplomas without classes for decades. Some athletes were unable to read. That was quite a recruiting advantage to actually give diplomas and only concentrate on sports.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:04 am

Conversely there’s this.

No problem. Your father wasn’t teaching at Georgetown and therefore should have known better…. He was just echoing what had been spread. A lot of people don’t graduate in four years but Georgetown just gave Patrick a diploma. Ohio State has far more places for athletes to hide.
“I wish you would!”
jff97

Post by jff97 »

Brown's Griffin King to Maryland and UMBC's Mason Edwards to Rutgers
https://twitter.com/Chris_Jast/status/1 ... 3240485888
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jff97 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:31 am Brown's Griffin King to Maryland and UMBC's Mason Edwards to Rutgers
https://twitter.com/Chris_Jast/status/1 ... 3240485888
Yeah boy, means Jr and I can keep King for our fantasy team buzzsaw to the championship!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:lol: Your anecdotal citation from the internet and comparison of a completely different person, sure is rock solid evidence form staff at a university.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:42 am

:lol: Your anecdotal citation from the internet and comparison of a completely different person, sure is rock solid evidence form staff at a university.
Happy Pappy’s Day….. Enjoy the day.
“I wish you would!”
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

Albany: Joey Pezzimenti (A)-> Le Moyne, Conner Fingar (M), Trey Goins (M)#, Tommy Heller (G), Garrett Maxwell (D), Jack Pucci (A), Keelan Seneca (A)
Bellarmine: Jesse Roth (M) -> NJIT, Kaleb Russell (A) -> Stevenson (D3)
Binghamton: Dylan Braddock (M), Matthew DeSouza (FO) -> Virginia, Thomas Greenblatt (M) -> Ohio State, Max Napoli (M), Quinn O'Hara (M), Declan Farris (D)
Boston U: Christian Quadrino (M)# -> Mercy (D2), JP Jackson (A), Anthony Forziati (A) -> UMass Lowell, Donnie Howard (M)
Brown: Matthew Gunty (FO), Griffin King (M) -> Maryland, Devon McLane (A) -> Notre Dame, Topher Bligh (M)
Bryant: Kevin Berutich (A)#, Andrew Finn (M)#, Grant Nelligan (M)#, Rand Paddack (G)#, Brody Rule (D)
Bucknell: Daniel Striano (M), Hank Bethel (D) -> NJIT, Andrew Stanzel (D) -> Michigan, Tommy Armstrong (A)#, Tanner Germain (M)
Canisius: Colin Kelly (A) -> Rutgers, Kevin Carney (A)-> Albany, Chance Cook (D), Ryan Farron (D) -> St. John's
Colgate: Conner Brook (M), Thomas Colucci (FO), Donny Gayhardt (D), Michael Lia (D), Vin Maxwell (A)#, Ethan Cronk (FO)#
Cleveland State: Gannon Matthews (M)# -> Ohio State, Joe DeDonatis (M)#, Collin Willis (G)
Cornell: Chayse Ierlan (G) -> Johns Hopkins
Dartmouth: Peter Rizzotti (D) -> Rutgers
Delaware: Corbin Minard (FO)# -> St. John's, Paul Reidy -> Jacksonville
Denver: Gabe Bowen-Slott (D)
Detroit Mercy: Kaden Dietrich (M)#, Luke Fritz (M)#, Joe Janda (D)#, Noah Martin (LSM)#
Drexel: Sean Donnelly (A), Grant Isika (FO)#, Ben Scandone (M)#
Duke: Luke Waters (M)
Fairfield: Zack Antoniou (D) -> Ohio State, Jack McKenna (A)#, Hank D'Ambrogi (M) -> Delaware, Jack Labanca (FO)#
Georgetown: Connor O'Reilly (D)
Hampton: Josh Hughes (M)#
Harvard: Chase Yager (M) -> Virginia
High Point: Maxwell Armitage (M)#, Caison Dillon (A), Alex St. John (D)#
Hobart: Marcus Trujillo (LSM), Michael Amoruso (LSM) -> Sacred Heart, Souleymane Ballo (M), Bobby Baltzer (M), Jack Grooms (M), John Herlihy (A), Kevin Holtby (G) -> Stevens (D3), Mamadou Meite (M)
Hofstra: Connor Hufnagel (A)#
Holy Cross: Jayce Lambert (M) -> Bentley (D2), Cameron Magalotti (M) -> Lenoir-Rhyne (D2), Thomas McIntire (A)
Jacksonville: Ezekiel Lomax (M), Luke Robinson (M), Steven Woolery (M), Immanuel Brown (M) -> Lindenwood, Tucker Macknik (D)#, Gordon Ogden (LSM)#, Colin Olson (M)#
Lafayette: JP Robinson (D) -> Tampa (D2), James Turco (FO) -> Babson (D3), Ryan Duncan (A), Gunnar Bogorowski -> St. Joe's, Macklin Fitzpatrick (M), Oneniotekowa Maracle (A)#, Peyton McNeill (M)
Lehigh: Caleb Creasor (G) -> Marquette, Christian Mule (A) -> Syracuse, John Sidorski (M), Justin Tiernan (A) -> Michigan
Lindenwood: Colin Brunner (A)#, Trevor Lockwood (D) -> UIndy (D2)
LIU: Travis Hayon (D), Sean Kennedy (M), Jonathan Vuono (M)
Loyola: Hugh Brown (M)#
Manhattan: James Addonizio (M)#
Marist: Kellen Pulera (A)
Marquette: Michael Allieri (G) -> Boston U, Cole Emmanuel (FO), Connor Gorman (A)# -> Monmouth, Chris Kirschner (M)
Maryland: Brian Burlace (LSM) -> Notre Dame, Gavin Tygh (FO) -> St. Joe's, Garrett Gibons (M) -> Stony Brook, Chase Cope (M)
Mercer: Thomas Berry (A)-> Le Moyne, Wesley Chairs (D) -> Georgetown, Adin Laughlin (G)#
Merrimack: Drew Fleury (A)#, Zach Koch (G)#, Allyn French (FO)#, Jake McCarthy (FO)# -> Salisbury, Jack Richards (A)# -> Tampa (D2)
Michigan: Jake Bonomi (M) -> Notre Dame, Josh Zawada (A), Mac Fotiades (G) -> Duke
Monmouth: Max Kunnath (G), Matt Karsian (M), Jonny MacLean (M)
Mount St. Mary's: Connor Beals (FO) -> Drexel, Carson Fuchs (A)# -> Tampa (D2), Eddie Gigliotti (A), Steven Schmitt (LSM), Bobby Turso (FO)#, TJ Gravante (A)#
Navy: Max Silva (LSM)
North Carolina: Matt Wright (LSM) -> Syracuse, JT Roselle (LSM), Quintin O'Connell (M) -> Northwestern (football)
Notre Dame: Maximus Schalit (D) -> Jacksonville, Jeremy Hopsicker (A)# -> Brown
Ohio State: Daniel Garone (M), Oran Gelinas (G)#-> Johns Hopkins, Richie LaCalandra (A), Stephen Zupicich (D) -> Villanova, Matthew Fritz (FO)#
Penn State: Gerald Filardi Jr. (M), Tyler Kuprianchik (FO)#
Princeton: Sam English (M) -> Syracuse, Jake Stevens (M) -> Syracuse, Alex Slusher (A) -> Duke, Beau Pederson (SSDM) -> Michigan, Alex Vardaro (M), Christian Ronda (A/M) -> Michigan, Griffen Rakower (G) -> Duke, Weston Carpenter (M), Jacob Stoebner (D) -> Johns Hopkins, Cathal Roberts (LSM) -> Michigan, Luke Moriarty (LSM)
Providence: Justin Bordner (FO), Harrison Sweeney (D)#
Quinnipiac: John Ludenia (D)#, Shaun Padden (M)#, Keegan Palmer (D)#
Richmond: Mitch Pfeiffer (M)
Robert Morris: Carter Ruhm (G)#
Rutgers: Remington Reynolds (LSM)# -> Loyola, Matt Dollive (M)# -> Monmouth, Luke Romanek (FO)#, Logan Mueller (D)
Sacred Heart: Nick Labanca (G) -> Binghamton, Nick Handy (M), Skyler Wilde (A)
Siena: Maximo Fenn (FO)#, Sam DiChristina (D), Chris Kiely (M), Stephen Rinck (M)
St. Bonaventure: Will McKay (M)#, Brady Wijbrandts (M) -> Bryant, Aidan Smith (FO)#
St. Joe's: Ryan Kemp (A) -> Pace (D2)
St. John's: Matt Cleary (A)#, Zach Kroog (A)#, Kaden Quirk (G)#
Syracuse: Brandon Aviles (SSDM) -> Johns Hopkins
Towson: Brandon Hund (SSDM) -> Rutgers, Jordan Hayes (SSDM) -> St. John's, John Kiracofe (G), Connor McDonough (A)#, Reagan McNemar (D), Andrew Milani (A) -> Tampa (D2), Devon Rasmus (M)#
UMass: Kevin Lynch (D)
UMass Lowell: Bradley Brown (M)#, Jake Davis (A)#, Conor Doherty (A)#, Sammy Doherty (LSM)#, Nick Harvath (M)#, JD Henninger (D)#, Ben Quinn (FO)#, Ben Roberts (FO)#, Christian Thornton (A)#, Brian Wiles (A)
UMBC: Dane Armstrong (FO)#, Davis Burleson (A)#, Tony Diallo (D), Mason Edwards (M) -> Rutgers, Ricky Fedorchak (LSM)
Utah: Cole Brams (FO), Drew Wasserman (A)
Vermont: Nicholas Alviti (LSM) -> Maryland, Tommy Burke (FO) -> Ohio State, Jackson Canfield (D) -> Maryland, Stone Jacobs (M), Daniel Manning (D), Timothy Manning (D), Per-Anders Olter (A), Colin Sharkey (M) -> Maryland, James Basile (M), Riley Bennett (LSM), Brooks Catlin (G), Charles Huntley (M)#, Derek Marsilio (M), Caden Padelford (A)#
Virginia: Daniel Parker (SSDM) -> Notre Dame, Mac Eldridge (FO)# -> Penn
VMI: Tim Lindenbaum (D), Hartley Jordan (M) -> UNC
Wagner: Eli Fisher (M) -> Ohio State, Danny Brady (G) -> Ohio State, Brendan Higgins (LSM), Tommy Ilvento (FO)
Yale: Lucas Osborne (M)# -> Jacksonville

D2/D3/Other

Amherst: Brock Gonzalez -> Duke, Tanyr Krummenacher (A) -> Rutgers
Bowdoin: Ethan Barnard (FO), Zack Goorno (M)
Christopher Newport: Campbell Pozin (SSDM) -> High Point
Conn. College: Jack Venturelli (D)
Dickinson: Seamus McCloskey (D) -> Jacksonville
Gettysburg: Zach Puckhaber (D), George Raymond (A)
Hamilton: Seamus Fagan (G) -> Rutgers
Hampden-Sydney: Nick Morgan (D) -> UNC
Lenoir-Rhyne: Toron Eccleston (M) -> St. Joe's, Bryce Reece (M)
Lynchburg: Chris Darminio (LSM) -> Jacksonville
Muhlenberg: James Dalimonte (M) -> Penn State, Max May (G) -> Hofstra, Connor Riebling (SSDM) -> Monmouth
Pace: Anthony Caputo (M) -> Jacksonville
Salisbury: Zach Timmons (D)
Scranton: Chris Crapanzano (M) -> Albany
Southern Virginia: Carter Bean (M)
St. Lawrence: Joe Scarfi (D) -> Penn State
Transylvania: Dalton Hubbs (M) -> Jacksonville
Tufts: Kyle Adelmann (D), Jack Boyden (A), Mason Kohn (FO) -> Syracuse
Union: Jack Titus (SSDM) -> Syracuse
Washington and Lee: Harris Hubbard (D) -> Rutgers
Washington College: Ewan Temple (A) -> Merrimack
Wesleyan: Nolan Collins (D), Matthew Gill (A)
West Conn: Trey Aronow (M) -> Jacksonville
Williams: Matthew Freitas (G)
Wingate: Willie Grieco (A)

Key
* in the portal for 2025 season
# undergraduate Transfer
fBOLD[/b] = most recent update
JeremyCuse

Post by JeremyCuse »

FOGOs Drew Blanchard (OSU) and Anthony Ghobriel (Navy) are both in the portal.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

JeremyCuse wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:25 pm FOGOs Drew Blanchard (OSU) and Anthony Ghobriel (Navy) are both in the portal.
Both with 60%+ in FOs in 2023 and 59%+ career average.

Blanchard has one year left and Ghobriel two.

I would guess that PM and Koesterer at Hopkins might have some interest in these two.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
JeremyCuse

Post by JeremyCuse »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:35 pm
JeremyCuse wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:25 pm FOGOs Drew Blanchard (OSU) and Anthony Ghobriel (Navy) are both in the portal.

I would guess that PM and Koesterer at Hopkins might have some interest in these two.

DocBarrister
I'd be shocked if they didn't reach out to one or both, Hop clearly could use a veteran FOGO, Blanchard in particular makes a lot of sense coming from another B10 school. UNC, G-town and ND seem like other schools to watch.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

JeremyCuse wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:38 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:35 pm

DocBarrister
I'd be shocked if they didn't reach out to one or both, Hop clearly could use a veteran FOGO, Blanchard in particular makes a lot of sense coming from another B10 school. UNC, G-town and ND seem like other schools to watch.
Completely agree.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
camskidamski

Post by camskidamski »

Any idea where Freitas can wind up? Which big time schools are still looking for help in the cage?
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

Albany: Joey Pezzimenti (A)-> Le Moyne, Conner Fingar (M), Trey Goins (M)#, Tommy Heller (G), Garrett Maxwell (D), Jack Pucci (A), Keelan Seneca (A)
Bellarmine: Jesse Roth (M) -> NJIT, Kaleb Russell (A) -> Stevenson (D3)
Binghamton: Dylan Braddock (M), Matthew DeSouza (FO) -> Virginia, Thomas Greenblatt (M) -> Ohio State, Max Napoli (M), Quinn O'Hara (M), Declan Farris (D)
Boston U: Christian Quadrino (M)# -> Mercy (D2), JP Jackson (A), Anthony Forziati (A) -> UMass Lowell, Donnie Howard (M)
Brown: Matthew Gunty (FO), Griffin King (M) -> Maryland, Devon McLane (A) -> Notre Dame, Topher Bligh (M)
Bryant: Kevin Berutich (A)#, Andrew Finn (M)#, Grant Nelligan (M)#, Rand Paddack (G)#, Brody Rule (D)
Bucknell: Daniel Striano (M), Hank Bethel (D) -> NJIT, Andrew Stanzel (D) -> Michigan, Tommy Armstrong (A)#, Tanner Germain (M)
Canisius: Colin Kelly (A) -> Rutgers, Kevin Carney (A)-> Albany, Chance Cook (D), Ryan Farron (D) -> St. John's
Colgate: Conner Brook (M), Thomas Colucci (FO), Donny Gayhardt (D), Michael Lia (D), Vin Maxwell (A)#, Ethan Cronk (FO)#, Bruce Ferguson (M)
Cleveland State: Gannon Matthews (M)# -> Ohio State, Joe DeDonatis (M)#, Collin Willis (G)
Cornell: Chayse Ierlan (G) -> Johns Hopkins
Dartmouth: Peter Rizzotti (D) -> Rutgers
Delaware: Corbin Minard (FO)# -> St. John's, Paul Reidy -> Jacksonville
Denver: Gabe Bowen-Slott (D)
Detroit Mercy: Kaden Dietrich (M)#, Luke Fritz (M)#, Joe Janda (D)#, Noah Martin (LSM)#
Drexel: Sean Donnelly (A), Grant Isika (FO)#, Ben Scandone (M)#, Liam Rosato (FO)
Duke: Luke Waters (M)
Fairfield: Zack Antoniou (D) -> Ohio State, Jack McKenna (A)#, Hank D'Ambrogi (M) -> Delaware, Jack Labanca (FO)#
Georgetown: Connor O'Reilly (D)
Hampton: Josh Hughes (M)#
Harvard: Chase Yager (M) -> Virginia
High Point: Maxwell Armitage (M)#, Caison Dillon (A), Alex St. John (D)#
Hobart: Marcus Trujillo (LSM), Michael Amoruso (LSM) -> Sacred Heart, Souleymane Ballo (M), Bobby Baltzer (M), Jack Grooms (M), John Herlihy (A), Kevin Holtby (G) -> Stevens (D3), Mamadou Meite (M)
Hofstra: Connor Hufnagel (A)#
Holy Cross: Jayce Lambert (M) -> Bentley (D2), Cameron Magalotti (M) -> Lenoir-Rhyne (D2), Thomas McIntire (A)
Jacksonville: Ezekiel Lomax (M), Luke Robinson (M), Steven Woolery (M), Immanuel Brown (M) -> Lindenwood, Tucker Macknik (D)#, Gordon Ogden (LSM)#, Colin Olson (M)#
Johns Hopkins: Chris Wong (A)#
Lafayette: JP Robinson (D) -> Tampa (D2), James Turco (FO) -> Babson (D3), Ryan Duncan (A), Gunnar Bogorowski -> St. Joe's, Macklin Fitzpatrick (M), Oneniotekowa Maracle (A)#, Peyton McNeill (M)
Lehigh: Caleb Creasor (G) -> Marquette, Christian Mule (A) -> Syracuse, John Sidorski (M), Justin Tiernan (A) -> Michigan
Lindenwood: Colin Brunner (A)#, Trevor Lockwood (D) -> UIndy (D2)
LIU: Travis Hayon (D), Sean Kennedy (M), Jonathan Vuono (M)
Loyola: Hugh Brown (M)#
Manhattan: James Addonizio (M)#
Marist: Kellen Pulera (A)
Marquette: Michael Allieri (G) -> Boston U, Cole Emmanuel (FO), Connor Gorman (A)# -> Monmouth, Chris Kirschner (M)
Maryland: Brian Burlace (LSM) -> Notre Dame, Gavin Tygh (FO) -> St. Joe's, Garrett Gibons (M) -> Stony Brook, Chase Cope (M)
Mercer: Thomas Berry (A)-> Le Moyne, Wesley Chairs (D) -> Georgetown, Adin Laughlin (G)#
Merrimack: Drew Fleury (A)#, Zach Koch (G)#, Allyn French (FO)#, Jake McCarthy (FO)# -> Salisbury, Jack Richards (A)# -> Tampa (D2)
Michigan: Jake Bonomi (M) -> Notre Dame, Josh Zawada (A), Mac Fotiades (G) -> Duke
Monmouth: Max Kunnath (G), Matt Karsian (M), Jonny MacLean (M)
Mount St. Mary's: Connor Beals (FO) -> Drexel, Carson Fuchs (A)# -> Tampa (D2), Eddie Gigliotti (A), Steven Schmitt (LSM), Bobby Turso (FO)#, TJ Gravante (A)#, Matt Sardo (M)
Navy: Max Silva (LSM), Anthony Ghobriel (FO)#
North Carolina: Matt Wright (LSM) -> Syracuse, JT Roselle (LSM), Quintin O'Connell (M) -> Northwestern (football)
Notre Dame: Maximus Schalit (D) -> Jacksonville, Jeremy Hopsicker (A)# -> Brown
Ohio State: Daniel Garone (M), Oran Gelinas (G)#-> Johns Hopkins, Richie LaCalandra (A), Stephen Zupicich (D) -> Villanova, Matthew Fritz (FO)#, Drew Blanchard (FO)
Penn State: Gerald Filardi Jr. (M), Tyler Kuprianchik (FO)#
Princeton: Sam English (M) -> Syracuse, Jake Stevens (M) -> Syracuse, Alex Slusher (A) -> Duke, Beau Pederson (SSDM) -> Michigan, Alex Vardaro (M), Christian Ronda (A/M) -> Michigan, Griffen Rakower (G) -> Duke, Weston Carpenter (M), Jacob Stoebner (D) -> Johns Hopkins, Cathal Roberts (LSM) -> Michigan, Luke Moriarty (LSM)
Providence: Justin Bordner (FO), Harrison Sweeney (D)#
Quinnipiac: John Ludenia (D)#, Shaun Padden (M)#, Keegan Palmer (D)#
Richmond: Mitch Pfeiffer (M)
Robert Morris: Carter Ruhm (G)#
Rutgers: Remington Reynolds (LSM)# -> Loyola, Matt Dollive (M)# -> Monmouth, Luke Romanek (FO)#, Logan Mueller (D)
Sacred Heart: Nick Labanca (G) -> Binghamton, Nick Handy (M), Skyler Wilde (A)
Siena: Maximo Fenn (FO)#, Sam DiChristina (D), Chris Kiely (M), Stephen Rinck (M)
St. Bonaventure: Will McKay (M)#, Brady Wijbrandts (M) -> Bryant, Aidan Smith (FO)#
St. Joe's: Ryan Kemp (A) -> Pace (D2)
St. John's: Matt Cleary (A)#, Zach Kroog (A)#, Kaden Quirk (G)#
Syracuse: Brandon Aviles (SSDM) -> Johns Hopkins, Kyle Gonsiorek (LSM)#
Towson: Brandon Hund (SSDM) -> Rutgers, Jordan Hayes (SSDM) -> St. John's, John Kiracofe (G), Connor McDonough (A)#, Reagan McNemar (D), Andrew Milani (A) -> Tampa (D2), Devon Rasmus (M)# -> Tampa (D2), Jonathan Bender (M)
UMass: Kevin Lynch (D)
UMass Lowell: Bradley Brown (M)#, Jake Davis (A)#, Conor Doherty (A)#, Sammy Doherty (LSM)#, Nick Harvath (M)#, JD Henninger (D)#, Ben Quinn (FO)#, Ben Roberts (FO)#, Christian Thornton (A)#, Brian Wiles (A)
UMBC: Dane Armstrong (FO)#, Davis Burleson (A)#, Tony Diallo (D), Mason Edwards (M) -> Rutgers, Ricky Fedorchak (LSM), Talon Campbell (SSDM)
Utah: Cole Brams (FO), Drew Wasserman (A)
Vermont: Nicholas Alviti (LSM) -> Maryland, Tommy Burke (FO) -> Ohio State, Jackson Canfield (D) -> Maryland, Stone Jacobs (M), Daniel Manning (D), Timothy Manning (D), Per-Anders Olter (A), Colin Sharkey (M) -> Maryland, James Basile (M), Riley Bennett (LSM), Brooks Catlin (G), Charles Huntley (M)#, Derek Marsilio (M) -> Jacksonville, Caden Padelford (A)#
Virginia: Daniel Parker (SSDM) -> Notre Dame, Mac Eldridge (FO)# -> Penn
VMI: Tim Lindenbaum (D), Hartley Jordan (M) -> UNC
Wagner: Eli Fisher (M) -> Ohio State, Danny Brady (G) -> Ohio State, Brendan Higgins (LSM), Tommy Ilvento (FO)
Yale: Lucas Osborne (M)# -> Jacksonville

D2/D3/Other

Amherst: Brock Gonzalez -> Duke, Tanyr Krummenacher (A) -> Rutgers
Bowdoin: Ethan Barnard (FO), Zack Goorno (M)
Christopher Newport: Campbell Pozin (SSDM) -> High Point
Conn. College: Jack Venturelli (D)
Dickinson: Seamus McCloskey (D) -> Jacksonville
Gettysburg: Zach Puckhaber (D) -> Syracuse, George Raymond (A)
Hamilton: Seamus Fagan (G) -> Rutgers
Hampden-Sydney: Nick Morgan (D) -> UNC
Lenoir-Rhyne: Toron Eccleston (M) -> St. Joe's, Bryce Reece (M)
Lynchburg: Chris Darminio (LSM) -> Jacksonville
Muhlenberg: James Dalimonte (M) -> Penn State, Max May (G) -> Hofstra, Connor Riebling (SSDM) -> Monmouth
Pace: Anthony Caputo (M) -> Jacksonville
Salisbury: Zach Timmons (D)
Scranton: Chris Crapanzano (M) -> Albany
Southern Virginia: Carter Bean (M)
St. Lawrence: Joe Scarfi (D) -> Penn State
Transylvania: Dalton Hubbs (M) -> Jacksonville
Tufts: Kyle Adelmann (D), Jack Boyden (A), Mason Kohn (FO) -> Syracuse
Union: Jack Titus (SSDM) -> Syracuse
Washington and Lee: Harris Hubbard (D) -> Rutgers
Washington College: Ewan Temple (A) -> Merrimack
Wesleyan: Nolan Collins (D), Matthew Gill (A)
West Conn: Trey Aronow (M) -> Jacksonville
Williams: Matthew Freitas (G)
Wingate: Willie Grieco (A)

Key
* in the portal for 2025 season
# undergraduate Transfer
BOLD = most recent update
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

Jacksonville,
going for double digits.
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

While the list here may not be complete undergraduate had unti yesterday to enter the portal without having to sit for a year
Last edited by AreaLax on Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oldbartman

Post by oldbartman »

Blanchard had a 4.0 GPA for the spring semester and was Phi Beta Kappa at Hobart. Graduate school admissions shouldn't be an issue anywhere. I would expect more than a few programs to be reacjing out to him.
Laxguy24

Post by Laxguy24 »

Chance Cook (d) to Umass Amherst
The Orfling

Post by The Orfling »

oldbartman wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:24 pm Blanchard had a 4.0 GPA for the spring semester and was Phi Beta Kappa at Hobart. Graduate school admissions shouldn't be an issue anywhere. I would expect more than a few programs to be reacjing out to him.
Blanchard has been in college a LONG time -- seems funny for someone who was a grad transfer to OSU to be a grad transfer again -- he had redshirt eligibility, I take it?
oldbartman

Post by oldbartman »

The Orfling wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:47 pm
oldbartman wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:24 pm Blanchard had a 4.0 GPA for the spring semester and was Phi Beta Kappa at Hobart. Graduate school admissions shouldn't be an issue anywhere. I would expect more than a few programs to be reacjing out to him.
Blanchard has been in college a LONG time -- seems funny for someone who was a grad transfer to OSU to be a grad transfer again -- he had redshirt eligibility, I take it?
Yes. He lost 2 years at the freshmen and sophomore due to injury. Played in a total of 3 games in 2018 & 19. Before he was injured this season he was 82-131 for a 62.6% win rate.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”