Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Orange Duce

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:31 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:22 pm If i didn't know better a Fan i would think you have some sort of "man crush" on Hannity. You always seem well versed on everything he says and are usually always up to date with every word he utters. Are you a Hannity stalker... ;) The blabber mouths out there that i am aware of... i could not give or care less than 2 sheets about anything they say. Your obsession with all those Fox people is starting to get a little bizarre my friend. Do you also have a strange and obsessive affection/disaffection towards Ms Maddow? ;)
For better or worse (always worse in the case of Hannity) these people shape the thinking of the American voting public. I know it's irritating to folks like yourself that already know-it-all and don't need someone telling you how to think. The low-information Trump base laps his tripe up and so YEAH, we talk about it alot. It's propaganda of the worst sort HulkBoy, and won't go away until thinking people stop, think, and get a clue. Maddow does some of the same, but her audience is different in a tangible way. Go ahead and bark about "east coast elitism" now...it's what happens when this subject comes up. and it's wrong.

So what is the solution Dis? For the sake of all humanity do these people need to be silenced? That darn 1st amendment sure is a real pain in the arse at times. ;) Please explain to me the " tangible" way the Maddows audience is different. Are you implying that these FLP folks that watch Maddie are somehow intellectually superior and are immune to being brain washed? There is no difference to what Maddow and Hannity seek to accomplish. They are both using their spin to win over the hearts and minds of the people that watch/ listen to them. IMO they are both entertainment clowns doing what they do to make big bucks. The folks who watch both programs already have deeply ingrained political beliefs that neither person is ever likely to change.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

There isn't a solution, cradle. These Americans are lost.

BTW? Dems and Trump agree to $2Trillion in infrastructure spending.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/30/politics ... index.html
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Trump’s lawyers pick the worst possible way to fight Deutsche Bank subpoenas

"Here’s a pro tip for lawyers: if you are going to ask a court to fundamentally alter the balance of power between the legislative branch and the judiciary, it’s a good idea to accurately describe any Supreme Court cases you rely upon. It’s a bad idea to tell the court that a case that absolutely eviscerates your legal argument is the best thing you have going for you."

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:34 pm There isn't a solution, cradle. These Americans are lost.

I can remember watching Hannity and Combes a number of years back. It was a very good show... because it had balance. The left wing and right wing perspective was put forth. Any show that only tells one perspective is not being honest with their viewers. Here is my suggestion... Maddow and Holmes going at it on national TV for one hour every night. Let both of them express and defend their positions with immediate response from the other side. I think it would be a winner all around and might give people from both political ideologies something to think about. :D
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

I would argue there is a great difference in what they look for. One is more fact based because it works to their advantage. The other not so much because it undercuts their case
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:34 pm There isn't a solution, cradle. These Americans are lost.

I can remember watching Hannity and Combes a number of years back. It was a very good show... because it had balance. The left wing and right wing perspective was put forth. Any show that only tells one perspective is not being honest with their viewers. Here is my suggestion... Maddow and Holmes going at it on national TV for one hour every night. Let both of them express and defend their positions with immediate response from the other side. I think it would be a winner all around and might give people from both political ideologies something to think about. :D
Hannity and Comes!!! You mean Punch and Judy!!!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Imam Mohamad Tawhidi
Verified account
@Imamofpeace
If President Trump designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist org, it will be the biggest hit to the global Islamist movement. MB has the most organized network of institutions, politicians & banks. This will shake their empire. Do it. Asap.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 pm I think it would be a winner all around and might give people from both political ideologies something to think about. :D
I think it'd be great. And ratings would be high!
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:33 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 pm I think it would be a winner all around and might give people from both political ideologies something to think about. :D

200&6 !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Nah, forget Hannity...Carlson would be the best Maddow match for ratings ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:53 pm

200&6 !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wow... talk about a blast from the past. The wall was an issue in 2006? Who would of thunk it? So thirteen years since this show the politicians in DC still have not fixed the problem. I bet come 2020 elections fixing immigration and then doing nothing about it will be job #1 for all politicians involved in the process. Why??? because then in 2024 fixing immigration law will become the top priority. Any of you out there get a clearer vision on how this stupid game is played? ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

tech37 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:26 pm
Nah, forget Hannity...Carlson would be the best Maddow match for ratings ;)
I didn't know that Tucker was a lesbian. It must be some sort of trans gender thing... :D
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Preet Bharara: There’s a ‘Reasonable Likelihood’ Trump Will Get Indicted After He Leaves Office

...which is looking more and more likely to be on January 21, 2021...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

EFF YOU,AMERICA.I AM A TEETOTALER.MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY,AIN'T.(DJT/VSG/rhe COOO/FIT AND FRISKY). :evil: :twisted: :evil:

https://www.propublica.org/article/trum ... newsletter
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:20 pm Preet Bharara: There’s a ‘Reasonable Likelihood’ Trump Will Get Indicted After He Leaves Office

...which is looking more and more likely to be on January 21, 2021...

If you enjoyed Jon Meacham's " THE SOUL OF AMERICA" take the time to read Bharara's "Doing Justice: A Prosecutor's Thoughts on Crime, Punishment, and the Rule of Law'". BRILLIANT!

Of course I should have prefaced my comment with...."for the few LaxFanFolks that ACTUALLY care about the Rule of Law or recapturing America's soul", take the time etc.

MEA CULPA.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

The political Messiah:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Only the best people:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/busi ... e-fed.html

"President Trump said he would not nominate Stephen Moore for a seat on the Federal Reserve board after several Republican lawmakers raised concerns about the conservative economist’s previous comments denigrating women.

Mr. Trump, in a tweet, said “Steve Moore, a great pro-growth economist and a truly fine person, has decided to withdraw from the Fed process.”

This is the second time in recent weeks that one of Mr. Trump’s Fed picks was forced to withdraw over concerns about their views and attitudes toward women. Herman Cain, a former pizza magnate, bowed out as he battled previous accusations of sexual harassment that ended his 2012 presidential campaign.

Mr. Moore, a former editorial board member of The Wall Street Journal, had written a series of opinion articles suggesting that women should not earn as much as men, demeaning their athletic abilities and questioning their right to attend sporting events.

In 2013, a judge in Virginia held Mr. Moore in contempt of court for failing to pay more than $300,000 in child support and alimony to his former wife. The Internal Revenue Service placed a lien on his home after he failed to pay $75,000 in back taxes."

No big deal. Moving along. Remember when Obama wore that tan suit?
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:47 pm Only the best people:

"President Trump said he would not nominate Stephen Moore for a seat on the Federal Reserve board after several Republican lawmakers raised concerns about the conservative economist’s previous comments denigrating women.

Mr. Trump, in a tweet, said “Steve Moore, a great pro-growth economist and a truly fine person, has decided to withdraw from the Fed process.”

This is the second time in recent weeks that one of Mr. Trump’s Fed picks was forced to withdraw over concerns about their views and attitudes toward women. Herman Cain, a former pizza magnate, bowed out as he battled previous accusations of sexual harassment that ended his 2012 presidential campaign.

Mr. Moore, a former editorial board member of The Wall Street Journal, had written a series of opinion articles suggesting that women should not earn as much as men, demeaning their athletic abilities and questioning their right to attend sporting events.

In 2013, a judge in Virginia held Mr. Moore in contempt of court for failing to pay more than $300,000 in child support and alimony to his former wife. The Internal Revenue Service placed a lien on his home after he failed to pay $75,000 in back taxes."

Don’t forget the binder clip he used on the budget!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:03 pm

I know!! Still pisses me off.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:03 pm

Don't you always say it? He's not on the team anymore.......and the Hillaryouse isn't running (or really :lol: ) so why care? And tell us, please. What do you know of his former wife? exactly. Nope, golddiggers are the back shelf, right next to the unicorns (don't exist?????? :o )

Besides that South Dakota former senator, Ted Ca$hle, who else during Obama's 8 years "withdrew" b/c of similar tax/alimony issues? None? You sure? Or, was it just NOT the 24/7 hate, "look at how HE breathes........can't stand it" infotainment you slather for.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"

Return to “POLITICS”