The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DMac

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by DMac »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:48 pm
DMac wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:52 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:04 pm
DMac wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:18 am Tranny (I think that's what you're talking about) isn't being respectful?
Why, because a couple of syllables are dropped? Seems as if no matter
what you call a person anymore they're going to find a way to be offended.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jor6jqaYQBs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tranny

It's mostly been used in a derogatory manner. Which is why people get offended over the use even if you meant no offense.
I'd be willing to bet that most (if not the vast majority) people don't know this and simply see it as a shortened version as the word. I don't think people really care all that much about this stuff, don't give it all that much thought despite what one might be led to believe in watching the news, talking heads...etc. Even the people who don't care about this stuff are hurting Bud Light sales as they just don't want to be seen with a can of it and drug into the discussion. This was a bad move for Bud and I really don't see this coming to an end any time soon.
The high school kids I coach regulary say "that's gay" and "don't play like a fa**ot". This was the kind of stuff we said in the 80's and 90's. Didn't think I'd keep hearing it in 2020+.

Bud's been doing this stuff for many years before this incident. Targeting everyone who wants to drink beer and advertising to them. Gay, straight, bi, trans, ace, conservative, liberal, whatever. Miller and most other beers too. You'd be hard pressed to find any beer that isn't "woke".

You and most of America wouldn't have known Bud gave a special can to a trans influencer if some snowflakes didn't make a stink about it. That's what it boils down to. A concentrated effort by some loudmouth snowflakes to bemoan capitalism.
Well, I'm learning, trans is okay but tranny's not. Snowflakes is offensive (hate the way this word is used today) but you find that one to be quite alright (again and again). Bemoan capitalism? I don't think that's case at all. Have you considered that it's the trans-activists who have created the chaos? I want my boy on the girl's swim team, in the girl's bathroom, on the girl's track team. The trans-activists are pushing this on people who want no part of it and that is who the pushback is directed at, not capitalism. In the end women will solve this issue and it will be the way want it. JMHO.
One person's thought on the issue.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56960011
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:38 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:03 am
DMac wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:05 pm So some would and some wouldn't. If you're sitting at a bar with 6 taps in front of you, I don't see it as surprising that one would look to see if there's a Bud Light tap or not given the current hot topic, ya know. Sitting at a table with a beer and pizza is a bit different, a little less likely there. Thinking about going to the watering hole for the Denver-Northwestern game tomorrow. Not a definite, I absolutely will ask if we go though. I find it all entertaining at this point. I'll let you know how it goes if I go.
Describe the customer base as you observe it and the bars vibe in general as well.
I have never noticed a bud light tap at spots I frequent. I see the metal bottles but not taps. I am going to look tonight but doubt there will be one. Cans more than likely if anything.
after a wonderful day of surfing in fall of 2021, decided to hit a bar in Hampton Beach, nh. Definitely a 'budlight" town.
metal, instead of glass, bottles, is a sign of a violent place. King T's, city garden would often only sell beer in plastic cups, instead of the usual bottles. violence . As if Jello is advocating violence. 40 years later, and fresh fruit lyrics hit hard....only Pol Pot is replaced by Putin, we guess.

What budlite, and society for that matter, is put mental illness as acceptable. Dylan Mulronney (sp ) IS mentally ill.

(tell us, , how PROUD anyone would be watching your 25 year old lip sync to a broadway soundtrack, full on dress play, costume and make up. don't care "what" gender. If they are getting "paid" for it, fine. No one is paying Dylan. )
As someone diagnosed with depression, anxiety and ADHD either you don’t get anything at all - interpretative skills are so weak as to be useless.

And yes Dylan is getting paid you R word. It’s not even that hard to understand or find out.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:48 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:48 pm
DMac wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:52 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:04 pm
DMac wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:18 am Tranny (I think that's what you're talking about) isn't being respectful?
Why, because a couple of syllables are dropped? Seems as if no matter
what you call a person anymore they're going to find a way to be offended.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jor6jqaYQBs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tranny

It's mostly been used in a derogatory manner. Which is why people get offended over the use even if you meant no offense.
I'd be willing to bet that most (if not the vast majority) people don't know this and simply see it as a shortened version as the word. I don't think people really care all that much about this stuff, don't give it all that much thought despite what one might be led to believe in watching the news, talking heads...etc. Even the people who don't care about this stuff are hurting Bud Light sales as they just don't want to be seen with a can of it and drug into the discussion. This was a bad move for Bud and I really don't see this coming to an end any time soon.
The high school kids I coach regulary say "that's gay" and "don't play like a fa**ot". This was the kind of stuff we said in the 80's and 90's. Didn't think I'd keep hearing it in 2020+.

Bud's been doing this stuff for many years before this incident. Targeting everyone who wants to drink beer and advertising to them. Gay, straight, bi, trans, ace, conservative, liberal, whatever. Miller and most other beers too. You'd be hard pressed to find any beer that isn't "woke".

You and most of America wouldn't have known Bud gave a special can to a trans influencer if some snowflakes didn't make a stink about it. That's what it boils down to. A concentrated effort by some loudmouth snowflakes to bemoan capitalism.
Well, I'm learning, trans is okay but tranny's not. Snowflakes is offensive (hate the way this word is used today) but you find that one to be quite alright (again and again). Bemoan capitalism? I don't think that's case at all. Have you considered that it's the trans-activists who have created the chaos? I want my boy on the girl's swim team, in the girl's bathroom, on the girl's track team. The trans-activists are pushing this on people who want no part of it and that is who the pushback is directed at, not capitalism. In the end women will solve this issue and it will be the way want it. JMHO.
One person's thought on the issue.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56960011
Advocates have to be extreme and often push too far. The middle is supposed to sort it out. What Kid Rock represents is not the middle but they are trying damn hard to make it seem that way. Typical example of demanding to not be representative and circumvent the will of the people overall.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
DMac

Post by DMac »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:10 am
DMac wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote
Mostly because I am not interested and don’t drink it. It’s college kid beer in my mind.
If it's the only beer at a place I'm not drinking any beer. Not a fussy beer drinker, there's something
rotten in Budweiser....awful stuff. I like mine smooth, always.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CD3l8pI-fY

Not even a landing strip?
Nowhere, if that's all that's there I won't have any beer.
Been some decades since I've had a Bud.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:50 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:38 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:03 am
DMac wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:05 pm So some would and some wouldn't. If you're sitting at a bar with 6 taps in front of you, I don't see it as surprising that one would look to see if there's a Bud Light tap or not given the current hot topic, ya know. Sitting at a table with a beer and pizza is a bit different, a little less likely there. Thinking about going to the watering hole for the Denver-Northwestern game tomorrow. Not a definite, I absolutely will ask if we go though. I find it all entertaining at this point. I'll let you know how it goes if I go.
Describe the customer base as you observe it and the bars vibe in general as well.
I have never noticed a bud light tap at spots I frequent. I see the metal bottles but not taps. I am going to look tonight but doubt there will be one. Cans more than likely if anything.
after a wonderful day of surfing in fall of 2021, decided to hit a bar in Hampton Beach, nh. Definitely a 'budlight" town.
metal, instead of glass, bottles, is a sign of a violent place. King T's, city garden would often only sell beer in plastic cups, instead of the usual bottles. violence . As if Jello is advocating violence. 40 years later, and fresh fruit lyrics hit hard....only Pol Pot is replaced by Putin, we guess.

What budlite, and society for that matter, is put mental illness as acceptable. Dylan Mulronney (sp ) IS mentally ill.

(tell us, , how PROUD anyone would be watching your 25 year old lip sync to a broadway soundtrack, full on dress play, costume and make up. don't care "what" gender. If they are getting "paid" for it, fine. No one is paying Dylan. )
As someone diagnosed with depression, anxiety and ADHD either you don’t get anything at all - interpretative skills are so weak as to be useless.

And yes Dylan is getting paid you R word. It’s not even that hard to understand or find out.
Who is paying Dylan to dress up and pretend to be a 7 year old girl ?

so easy, yet you can't provide the answer? get the "followers" money laundering scheme, but......this boring stuff that Dylan does ? yawn. Gene Simmons and that shipped sailed decades ago. Oh well, new faces, but that shouldn't include "new" history.

Must referring to someone else, regarding the DSM 14, shrink bible/ babble.

meanwhile, the green text, no comments ?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DMac wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:57 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:10 am
DMac wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote
Mostly because I am not interested and don’t drink it. It’s college kid beer in my mind.
If it's the only beer at a place I'm not drinking any beer. Not a fussy beer drinker, there's something
rotten in Budweiser....awful stuff. I like mine smooth, always.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CD3l8pI-fY

Not even a landing strip?
Nowhere, if that's all that's there I won't have any beer.
Been some decades since I've had a Bud.
the edibles had long worn off (didn't bring enough ) and the 6 joints (didn't bring enough) were gone too, on that New Hampshire charity bike ride. The last mile (mile 105), was a CAT 3 climb, meaning all up hill for that last mile. Had to ring the bell. A group of fellow riders were waiting for rides up the hill (event anticipated this , very well run ), drinking budproducts. ice cold budlite (no such thing)

dehydrated, physically fatigued and "high" hungover, still had the sense to say "no thank you" to the kind offer.

what does the "high" mean, when sandwiched between "MILLER" and "LIFE"
old salt

Post by old salt »

Last edited by old salt on Fri May 26, 2023 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

A-B's latest attempt to win back lost market share.
You know they're desperate when they bring out the Clydesdales.

Some choice Youtube comments :

Its crazy. I have so many family members that just quit drinking. Its actually quite nice. Thank Budweiser.

Budweiser literally outdid AA's decades of work with a single commercial.

You know what, I love Budweiser and Bud Light, I don't care what my wife's boyfriend says.

I'm glad that you've inspired so many people to quit drinking altogether. Bravo!

They had to make the most patriotic, down home commercial to try and win back the entire customer base they pissed off 🤣

I love the part when the ad ended and the horse suddenly morphed into a pink unicorn and screamed: ITS MAAAAAAAM!!!!

This is a story about COMPLETELY AVOIDING the issue. "Hey, look at this distraction! It's a horse and iconic landscapes! Please forget that thing we did and clearly are not retracting."

"[Our] Beer [is] rooted in the heart of America" - AB Inbev, a Belgian company, a country in the heart of Europe

I LIKE THE PART WHERE THE MAJORITY IS ACTUALLY BEING HEARD.. BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYE

I liked the part when the horse taped its junk down and danced around in front of children.

Wow... MASSIVE DAMAGE CONTROL... never seen anything like this and I have to say I approve of the boycott/abandonment

Bud is transitioning into not a company 😂

The intelligence displayed so far from this executive team leads me to believe that they would run their business on handshake agreements.

Can we get a “real men of genius” commercial that shows their marketing team at work? 😂

I love the part at the end where they say, “It’s Miller Time!”.

Bud Light's "Basket of Deplorables" moment. Never forget.

A Belgian company identifying as American. Stunning, brave and inspiring. You can cram all the patriotic tropes you want into your ads but we know what you really are. Budweiser's as American as a Belgian waffle.

Loved the part where the horse put on his reindeer headband and revealed his true self as Trancer. They say Rudolph is stepping aside to let him lead Santa’s sleigh this year. It’s all so beautiful.

As a coors light drinker I really wish Anheiser never did this. Finding my beer in stores has never been harder. Thanks for nothing.

Just when I was starting to become an alcoholic, Dylan stopped me from drinking. My mind has never been more clear! Thank you, Budweiser!

That guy on the porch has never never worn a carharrt jacket in his life 😂

Almost 1 month sober. Thank you AB, you saved me when rehab couldn't.

AA says alcoholism is an incurable disease
Bud Light says hold my beer.

Haha!!! I LOVE seeing all the bud left in the stores. We switched and will NEVER go back

The death of BL and Bud need to be an example to all companies for all time. Imagine, iconic american brands no longer exist because of the power of the consumer.

never... ever abandon the core of your company and never, ever deny your customer.

I'm impressed, I've never seen anyone backpedaling on horseback.

The part where the horse ran away from Bud while singing "I want to break free"😂

I just finished doing my taxes, so I was obviously in a bad mood. Then I saw this, and it lifted my spirits considerably! ♥️
The comment section, that is. I didn't even watch the commercial.

i love the part where the horse tells everyone if they do not allow him to use women's bathrooms and locker rooms it will be the last mistake they ever make in their life because the horse will physically assault them or murder them.

I was just in the grocery store this evening. All Budweiser products are all undisturbed. 😅😂😂😂

Who else was waiting for Dylan Mulvaney to come into the frame riding in on a Clydesdale

I loved it when Dylan made the horse transition. Truly one of the commercials ever made...

Desperation never looked so obvious ~ Budlight

Good thing there's more than one company in the world that makes beer.

This ad is so patriotic that it makes me have the urge to drink yuengling

I loved the part where the horse put on jeans and a cowboy hat then started biting anyone who said he couldn't ride them while stuffing cold esg credits down the back of their shirts

Bud Light was the only beer I reached for, over a decade before this debacle. Just finished the last rack I had my house, never gonna have another AB InBev product that I purchased in these four walls EVER AGAIN. It's past the point of apology, you've lost this customer forever and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Funny, I don’t remember them producing a patriotic commercial over the last 20 years. Until now of course.

My favourite part was the end of the video - when the horse stands up on its high-heels and and starts batting at a butterfly - and gets knocked over 🤣

Why couldn't I stop laughing watching this?

I laterally cried when the horse yelled "THIS IS SPARTA" and kicked Dylan Mulveiney into a bucket of mayonnaise. Truly this is one of the commercials ever made...

Let me tell you a story about a beer company that destroyed itself by distancing itself from it's target audience. And a story about how comparing them to Nike is idiotic because Nike was smart enough to know who their target audience was.

The irony of this is if they showed this commercial before everything went down, they would’ve been sold out everywhere 😂

That horse actually identifies as a 12 year old carnival pony.

I loved the part where the Clydesdale turn into a my little pony unicorn with wings. Then it flew over the St Louis Arch which magically became a rainbow 😂🤣

Over-corrected so hard it actually made me laugh 😂

This wasn’t just about beer, this about people being fed up and being told what and how to think, this is the true American Spirit

One of the quickest turn arounds in history bro 😂 it’s never going to be the same again

A lot of this is due to corporations getting graded by ESG, which is a framework that helps stakeholders understand how an organization is managing risks and opportunities related to environmental, social, and governance criteria (sometimes called ESG factors). ESG is an acronym for Environmental, Social, and Go vernance. They also grade on diversity, etc the usual progressive values. This company had a perfect score as do severeal airlines and there are at least 1500 corporations involved with this.

A lesson in marketing..for the ages

Budweiser: "This is a story... about a beer..."

Also budweiser: "This story is about more than just a beer..."

Thank you for making me research all the brands affiliated anheuser. Now before any purchases I have to Google what is safe to buy.

I'm surprised that they didn't change that horse into a My Little Pony and called him Rainbow Sparkles.
Support your local brewery.

You guys should've just stuck with the whole "Dylan" script and have him come out at the end and say "This Bud is for you" in his voice and then do a wink with a sparkle effect.

It is refreshing to see so many people awakening to the lies & making decisions based on truth. Support your local businesses and let every ESG corporation destroy itself without a second thought.

"In fairness, I do kinda feel sorry for the drivers of the bud light trucks. They had no say in all this.
It’s so sad that their fate is tied to the decisions of a communist activist that heads the marketing department."

It used to be a handshake. Now its a reacharound 😂

I was expecting Clyde and Dale running down the street holding hands.

This commercial was inspiring. Now I know absolutely nothing more than I did before other than that budweiser is still woke and even manages virtue signaling here too. Perhaps budweiser simply identifies as a successful company and so it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

Just like my Dad always said it's not special effects that make a movie it's the plot.

i dont even drink beer but this is gold. Not the video of course but the comments.
Last edited by old salt on Fri May 26, 2023 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
DMac

Post by DMac »

I saw this ad yesterday and had to laugh.
Welcome back Clydesdale, welcome back
flag, welcome back Carharts and flannel.
Gotta get the dog back now.
Just too funny, and I'm not sure it's going
to work. Lotta those drinking Yuengling
now probably thinking it's a whole lot
better than what they were drinking before.
old salt

Post by old salt »

DMac wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:02 am I saw this ad yesterday and had to laugh.
:D ...they'll bring back the yellow lab soon.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Yeah! Hooah! Missed parts of the target audience though - were was the AR toting guy and the woman with the anti-abortion poster?

Renaming French fries to freedom fries lasted about 15 minutes. The Dylan uproar will last about 16. Just like how everyone predicted the NFL and Nike would go out of business because of Kaepernick.

It’s remarkable how the people doing all this complaining over A-B doing a minor on-line ad that would’ve been seen by a trivial number of people had it not been for conservative media have the audacity to call others snowflakes. Sorry, but some LGBTQ+ people drink beer, too.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:18 am
Yeah! Hooah! Missed parts of the target audience though - were was the AR toting guy and the woman with the anti-abortion poster?

Renaming French fries to freedom fries lasted about 15 minutes. The Dylan uproar will last about 16. Just like how everyone predicted the NFL and Nike would go out of business because of Kaepernick.

It’s remarkable how the people doing all this complaining over A-B doing a minor on-line ad that would’ve been seen by a trivial number of people had it not been for conservative media have the audacity to call others snowflakes. Sorry, but some LGBTQ+ people drink beer, too.
One can of beer with an image of a transgender individual…. But the media can’t tell people what to think….
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Companies that retreat from the values young people hold will suffer much more pain that those which embrace those values authentically. And the vast majority of young people have strong opinions on a set of values that make some in America, mostly much older, confused and afraid.

Ultimately, major consumer products companies and retailers that don't attract the mass of young customers and young employees will fail.

Sure, it's harder when your customer base has aged and the brand no longer resonates with younger customers ala AB. That's an uphill battle. But faltering, as they seem to have done, can cost much more than grinding it out. They may yet find their way forward.

The bigger challenge is what to do when a small minority of extremists decide they will threaten violence if the company doesn't retreat from what has worked really well in growing their company's customer base (Target).

Seriously, we're bothered by Pride displays? Going to be violent?

If Target doesn't regroup and hold the line against this 2023 'Brown Shirt' intimidation, the extremists will move company to company with such tactics.

And then, there's government intimidation, fascism in full bloom, DeSantis vs Disney.
DMac

Post by DMac »

The point of the snowflakes comment is that it seems perfectly okay to be offensive when it is you doing the offending, not so much when someone uses a word you find offensive though.
We'll see about the sixteen minutes. Personally I hope it lasts a bit longer as I find the whole thing quite entertaining at this point. As a dog lover I'm very much looking forward to the heartstring pulling dog coming back. The scrambling ad execs are going to have to give the groomers a call and get the hugely popular breed that appeals to the masses lookin' pretty for his (uh oh, perhaps better to not disclose gender here?) comeback. Meanwhile those greasing the squeaky wheel on the seed spreader might want to check the oil on the harvester.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

old salt wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:42 am
It used to be a handshake. Now its a reacharound 😂

I was expecting Clyde and Dale running down the street holding hands.

This commercial was inspiring. Now I know absolutely nothing more than I did before other than that budweiser is still woke and even manages virtue signaling here too. Perhaps budweiser simply identifies as a successful company and so it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

Just like my Dad always said it's not special effects that make a movie it's the plot.

i dont even drink beer but this is gold. Not the video of course but the comments.[/i]
Well done, fun post old salt.

(wonder how many of those comments were AI ? Some, could view your post as proof of "hate" towards a certain community.)

either way, humans concerned with their figures, relying on their physical appearance, typically don't drink beer.

Guess John Madden, today, could be a coverboy for FIT, or whatever 'woke' health medium you present. Fit is fat, we guess.

who knew.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

flag, welcome back Carharts and flannel. Carharts are made , in what country ?
Company "ownership" is mostly irrelevant, since stocks are involved in many instances.

MADE....as in produced. Creating jobs.

The Chinese owned slaughter factories........think they could pass an EVERIFY sniff test :lol:

wrong thread. Besides Congressman from NY (so love that story and his election, such a joke ), what "latino" is out and about.

Mostly Christian (katholic kult ), our white European language speakers (Spanish ), don't really advocate that kind of "lifestyle".

wonder what AOC would say about this topic ?
Last edited by runrussellrun on Fri May 26, 2023 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:35 am
flag, welcome back Carharts and flannel. Carharts are made , in what country ?
Who do you think owns Budweiser? The Americans?

Yuengling is now the largest American brewer. Good on ya, Dmac.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

DMac wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:54 am

The point of the snowflakes comment is that it seems perfectly okay to be offensive when it is you doing the offending, not so much when someone uses a word you find offensive though.
We'll see about the sixteen minutes. Personally I hope it lasts a bit longer as I find the whole thing quite entertaining at this point. As a dog lover I'm very much looking forward to the heartstring pulling dog coming back. The scrambling ad execs are going to have to give the groomers a call and get the hugely popular breed that appeals to the masses lookin' pretty for his (uh oh, perhaps better to not disclose gender here?) comeback. Meanwhile those greasing the squeaky wheel on the seed spreader might want to check the oil on the harvester.
Dmac, I interpreted your comment as suggesting I was including you in the snowflake category because of the recent couple of posts re: words, and you felt the need for additional explanation. That wasn’t my intention. The snowflakes are those who’ve drank and enjoyed BL for years but now refuse to drink it because A-B believes there’s a large enough portion of the LGBTQ+ community who drinks it or similar beverages that they should also market to them. If you’re in that latter group, then yes, you’re a snowflake. ;-)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:05 pm
DMac wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:54 am

Dmac, I interpreted your comment as suggesting I was including you in the snowflake category because of the recent couple of posts re: words, and you felt the need for additional explanation. That wasn’t my intention. The snowflakes are those who’ve drank and enjoyed BL for years but now refuse to drink it because A-B believes there’s a large enough portion of the LGBTQ+ community who drinks it or similar beverages that they should also market to them. If you’re in that latter group, then yes, you’re a snowflake. ;-)
be shocked if humans like kid rock were NOT paid, in some way, shape or form, to shoot cans of beer. bizarre behavior, otherwise, agree.

Perhaps, stop the practice of lumping mentally ill types (Dylan M. ) ads, with a homosexual. a true "lesbian", IS a homosexual.

yes, best to call it GAY, or LESBIAN.....moving on.

but, pretty sure Anheiser busch has run PLENTY of beer commercials depicting "same sex" couples and gatherings.

So, just stop with the generalizations.

Does anyone know, if a woman is transing to a man, do they get to keep the clitoris, with or without the penis , or add on balls, attachement. That would impact suicide rates. B/c, if I couldn't orgasm anymore.......

my hypothesis (true science ) IS , that, more male to female operations, and TRANSitions, resulted in a much higher suicide rate, than the female to male counterpart. Makes sense. Can't see a pleasure zone, without a dick.

Can't see how life is worth living if you can't have an orgasm. How does Dylan, get one ? Is Dylan without atypical male genitalya ? Guess, anal ? But, like the former Bruce Jenner, how does Kaitlyn get off ? tribbing gets Kaitlyn off, since Kaitlyn like biological females. Maybe, he gets pegged, by a strapon. Who knows.

Dylan M. gets paid, why? And by whom?

exactly.

lick it up, lick it up.....is that the band that had that gorgeous, playmate of the year in their video, ....nope, it was RATT.

round and round., that's the one. way better than eternal flame.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Round and round has Milton Burrell ??, in drag.....THIS is the video I was speaking of. Gorgeous. both of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27NMF6u14DU

Return to “POLITICS”