"The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: "The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:26 pm
old salt wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:04 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:58 pm
old salt wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:53 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:45 pm https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... on/558200/

“New reports reveal that decisions made by a number of officials, acting out of a variety of motives, injured not Trump’s candidacy—but that of his opponent.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You should be hopping mad!!
As I said -- they mishandled Weiner's weiner, ...Comey feared whistleblowers would reveal McCabe's slow walk cover up until after the election.
Deep State went after Hillary.
In their texts, the FBI lovebirds expressed fear that Prez HRC would hold MidYearExam against them after she was elected.
Where is Evelyn?
Ukraine. I hope. That's where she belongs.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:45 pm https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... on/558200/

“New reports reveal that decisions made by a number of officials, acting out of a variety of motives, injured not Trump’s candidacy—but that of his opponent.”

As I said -- they mishandled Weiner's weiner, ...Comey feared whistleblowers would reveal McCabe's slow walk cover up until after the election.
In their texts, the FBI lovebirds expressed fear that Prez HRC would hold MidYearExam against them after she was elected.
Where is Evelyn?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:38 pm

Where is Evelyn?
...in a trench, overlooking Bakhmut.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:05 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:38 pm

Where is Evelyn?
...in a trench, overlooking Bakhmut.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

From the Editors of the Wall Street Journal :
https://www.wsj.com/articles/john-durha ... e-d4a01d4e

Why the Durham Report Matters to Democracy
It is a damning account of the corruption of the FBI and its accomplices.
By The Editorial Board, May 16, 2023

Two special counsels, several inspector general reports and six years later, the country finally has a more complete account of the FBI’s Russia collusion probe of the 2016 Donald Trump campaign. Special counsel John Durham’s final report makes clear that a partisan FBI became a funnel for disinformation from the Hillary Clinton campaign through a secret investigation the bureau never should have launched.

The 306-page Durham report released Monday afternoon is far more comprehensive than anything issued by original special counsel Robert Mueller. Mr. Durham had already unfurled some of the narrative with his prosecutions of Russian national Igor Danchenko and Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann. He lost those cases, though the indictments laid out how the Clinton campaign used foreign nationals, an oppo-research outfit, and political insiders to feed the FBI and the media lies about Trump collusion.

The Durham report gives a fuller picture of the FBI’s complicity under former director James Comey and deputy Andrew McCabe. It scores an FBI that “failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law.” Here are some of the specific findings:

• No basis for investigation. The FBI lacked “any actual evidence of collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia when it violated its standards and jumped over several steps to initiate a full investigation, including probes into four members of the Trump campaign.

The pretext for the probe—a random conversation between unpaid Trump adviser George Papadopoulos and an Australian diplomat—was so flimsy that FBI agents complained it was “thin” and British intelligence was incredulous. The FBI opened the probe without doing interviews, using any “standard analytical tools,” or conducting intelligence reviews—which would have shown that not a single U.S. agency had evidence of collusion.

• Bias. The Durham report makes clear that partisan hostility played a role in the probe. The report cites a “clear predisposition” to investigate based on a “prejudice against Trump” and “pronounced hostile feelings” by key investigators, including former agent Peter Strzok, and former FBI attorneys Lisa Page and Kevin Clinesmith.

• Double standards. The report lays out several instances in which the FBI was concerned that agents of foreign governments were seeking influence by donating to the Clinton campaign or the Clinton Foundation. Yet in one case in 2014 the FBI dawdled over obtaining a warrant from the secret FISA court because—according to an agent—“[T]hey were pretty ‘tippy-toeing’ around HRC because there was a chance she would be the next President” and the FBI was concerned about interfering with a coming presidential campaign.

The FBI gave a Clinton representative a “defensive briefing” about the risks of foreign actors. Mr. Trump received no such briefing.

• Willful ignorance. The report lays out numerous examples of the FBI ignoring evidence that it was being used by the Clinton campaign to execute a political dirty trick. This included intelligence the government received in July 2016 alleging that Mrs. Clinton had approved “a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services.”

Former CIA director John Brennan briefed this material to President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Mr. Comey, yet the FBI ignored it. It did the same when it learned that collusion dossier author Christopher Steele was working for the Clinton campaign and that Mr. Steele and oppo-research team Fusion GPS were spreading disinformation to the press. And it ignored exculpatory statements made by Messrs. Page and Papadopoulos in secret FBI recordings.

• Russian disinformation. The report says that two members of Russia’s intelligence service “were aware of Steele’s election investigation in early July 2016”—when the former spook first contacted the FBI with his dossier—and that as a result his sources may have been “compromised.” This means the FBI probe that disrupted American politics for three years may have begun as a Russian intelligence operation.

All of this is an indictment of officials who were supposed to supervise the FBI, whose director reports to the Attorney General. Where were Ms. Lynch and her deputy, Sally Yates? The report notes that Deputy Assistant AG Stuart Evans raised concerns with the investigation, but the Comey FBI snubbed him, and higher-ups at the Justice Department ducked their duty.

The press corps was also an all-too-willing accomplice to the collusion con, yet there has been little to no outrage or even self-reflection at having been played for dupes. Most coverage largely dismisses the Durham report because no one new was indicted. The press performance in the collusion story has done untold damage to its credibility, and it’s a major reason that much of the country believes nothing it reads or hears about Donald Trump.

The Durham team deserves credit for not engaging in leaks, innuendo or politicized actions—precisely the FBI behavior it is criticizing. The report notes that if the findings “leave some with the impression that injustices or misconduct have gone unaddressed, it is not because the Office concluded that no such injustices or misconduct occurred,” but rather that “the law does not always make a person’s bad judgment, even horribly bad judgement” a crime.

The FBI responded to the report by claiming it has already “implemented dozens of corrective actions” that, if in place in 2016, would have “prevented” this mess. Mr. Durham appears to have predicted this shabby evasion, and his report provides a powerful retort. Its conclusion notes that it isn’t recommending “wholesale changes” in guidelines or policies, because the FBI ability to fulfill its responsibilities “comes down to the integrity of the people who take an oath . . . As such, the answer is not the creation of new rules but a renewed fidelity to the old,” namely the FBI’s guiding principles of “Fidelity, Bravery and Integrity.”

The Russia collusion fabrication and deceptive sale to the public is a travesty that shouldn’t be forgotten. That Washington’s establishment refuses to acknowledge its role in this deceit is one reason so many Americans don’t trust public institutions. It will take years for honest public servants to undo the damage, but the Durham accounting is a start.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

So folks understand the wait editorial board involved editing the opinion page not the journalistic work. It carries no weight or value and isn’t like editorial boards for things like peer reviewed journals by any stretch. I’m the WSJ editorial board is just Paul Gigot, Peggy Noonan and a couple of others agreeing in what is out out but any attempt to make it sound more credible than that is pointless.

They are NOT the editors of the Wall St Journal and that’s a very important distinction which anyone waiving off after claiming was “the editors of the Wall Street journal” would be wrong and a joke.

The Wall Street Journal editorial board members oversee the Journal's editorial page, dictating the tone and direction of the newspaper's opinion section.

Every Saturday and Sunday, three editorial page writers and host Paul Gigot, editor of the Editorial Page, appear on Fox News Channel's Journal Editorial Report to discuss current issues with a variety of guests. As editors of the editorial page, Vermont C. Royster (served 1958–1971) and Robert L. Bartley (served 1972–2000) were especially influential in providing a conservative interpretation of the news on a daily basis.[2
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:50 am From the Editors of the Wall Street Journal :
Same sh*t, different authors.

No mention of TeamTrumps lies, and indictments for it......wasting the FBI's time
No mention of Manafort working directly for Putin, and lying about it
No mention of TrumpTower meeting.
No mention of Trump firing the head of the freaking FBI, Comey.
No mention that FBI agents all have political opinions, as well as personal opinions about all investigations.

And one of my personal favorites? Durham saying that they shouldn't have investigated TeamTrump. And what should the FBI have done to "fix' this problem". Great question. Want the answer? They should have, I kid you not, "investigated more, and found more cause for investigations..... before they investigated more".

Oh yeah. Makes total sense: Durham thinks that the FBI should have investigated more BEFORE they investigated. And cites that as "the problem", as well as the "solution" moving forward.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:46 am
old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:50 am From the Editors of the Wall Street Journal :

No mention of TeamTrumps lies, and indictments for it......wasting the FBI's time
No mention that FBI agents all have political opinions, as well as personal opinions about all investigations.

And one of my personal favorites? Durham saying that they shouldn't have investigated TeamTrump. And what should the FBI have done to "fix' this problem". Great question. Want the answer? They should have, I kid you not, "investigated more, and found more cause for investigations..... before they investigated more".

Oh yeah. Makes total sense: Durham thinks that the FBI should have investigated more BEFORE they investigated. And cites that as "the problem", as well as the "solution" moving forward.
It’s a ridiculous editorial. Par for the Murdoch course.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

But it’s from the Editors of the WSJ! (not in fact true, Peggy Noonan is on the editorial board for example).

The idea being it should be held in higher regard because of that but it’s not the case, just nonsense. Just another editorial piece .
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:21 pm A bit low brow trying to accuse me of running. There are times to speak and times to be silent.
Annnnd, back to being silent?

Where's your defense of Manafort, a man who worked directly for Putin----and then LIED ABOUT IT.

You and your crew are telling your fellow Americans that the FBI was CORRUPT for daring to look into the Trump Campaign after finding that out?

So...where's your excuse for Manafort?

OS already FINALLY admitted that yep, the FBI was right to investigate the Trump Campaign after finding out that Manafort worked for Putin.

You care to add to your name to this, and put this whole stupid game behind you?

Once you get Manafort's work for Putin, ANY REASONABLE PERSON would investigate the Trump Campaign for shenanigans, let alone the FBI.

That's it, Game over. No more Deep State. FBI, doing what we pay them to do.

This is why FoxNation and the WSJ avoids bringing Manafort up....you can't defend that with a straight face.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:22 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:21 pm A bit low brow trying to accuse me of running. There are times to speak and times to be silent.
Annnnd, back to being silent?

Where's your defense of Manafort, a man who worked directly for Putin----and then LIED ABOUT IT.

You and your crew are telling your fellow Americans that the FBI was CORRUPT for daring to look into the Trump Campaign after finding that out?

So...where's your excuse for Manafort?

OS already FINALLY admitted that yep, the FBI was right to investigate the Trump Campaign after finding out that Manafort worked for Putin.

You care to add to your name to this, and put this whole stupid game behind you?

Once you get Manafort's work for Putin, ANY REASONABLE PERSON would investigate the Trump Campaign for shenanigans, let alone the FBI.

That's it, Game over. No more Deep State. FBI, doing what we pay them to do.

This is why FoxNation and the WSJ avoids bringing Manafort up....you can't defend that with a straight face.
What about lying about meeting with a Russian spy? No reason to look any deeper? These sound like folks that find out their kids have been lying to them about skipping school or doing drugs and then not digging any deeper…. The mentality is so childish it’s hard to believe….FBI and intelligence community shouldn’t look deeper when folks lie…..this must be the year 2023.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:32 am
What about lying about meeting with a Russian spy? No reason to look any deeper? These sound like folks that find out their kids have been lying to them about skipping school or doing drugs and then not digging any deeper…. The mentality is so childish it’s hard to believe….FBI and intelligence community shouldn’t look deeper when folks lie…..this must be the year 2023.
The power of the little R, and the little D.

My favorite part is that they INSIST it's not about party. It's a "coincidence" that they have NO PROBLEM understanding why the FBI would look to investigate Hunter and his no show BS job in Ukraine, trading on Daddy's name.

But they bail on the conversation when they have to explain why the FBI shouldn't investigate the Trump campaign when Manafort is caught working on Putin's payroll to install his guy in Ukriane.

It's just.......something.
Last edited by a fan on Thu May 18, 2023 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:39 am

My favorite part is that they INSIST it's not about party. It's a "coincidence" that they have NO PROBLEM understanding why the FBI would look investigate Hunter and his no show BS job in Ukraine, trading on Daddy's name.

But they bail on the conversation when they have to explain why the FBI shouldn't investigate the Trump campaign when Manafort is caught working on Putin's payroll to install his guy in Ukriane.

Old Salt says Comey was wrong for announcing that Hillary’s emails were being investigated 11 days before the election but Zelensky should have announced on TV that the Biden Family was being investigated 2 months before the election and the FBI should have announced an investigation into the laptop Rudy gave them a couple of weeks before the election….? Sounds logical.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:09 am
a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:39 am

My favorite part is that they INSIST it's not about party. It's a "coincidence" that they have NO PROBLEM understanding why the FBI would look investigate Hunter and his no show BS job in Ukraine, trading on Daddy's name.

Old Salt says Comey was wrong for announcing that Hillary’s emails were being investigated 11 days before the election but Zelensky should have announced on TV that the Biden Family was being investigated 2 months before the election and the FBI should have announced an investigation into the laptop Rudy gave them a couple of weeks before the election….? Sounds logical.
The sad part is, this was pre Trump. So what did Old Salt do?

He agreed with me that Comey was between a rock and a hard place. And understands that Hillary's STUPID choice put Comey there, leaving Comey with no good options.

So when D's are involved? He's rational, and understands that if Hillary doesn't want to mess with the FBI? Don't break Federal protocol and recklessly install your own private, unsecured server. This is on Hillary. He gets that with no difficulty whatsoever.

Trump shows up? We get six years where he has a bad case of the stoopids, and NOTHING is Trumps fault, lying is perfectly fine, firing the guy who's investigating you is perfectly fine, and the FBI is now the Deep State.

These are full grown adults on this forum playing this petty, childish game where nanny-nanny-boo-boo.....lying is perfectly acceptable adult behavior.

And after Durham comes up with his big fat nothing.....instead of admitting there is no Deep State and admitting they were wrong, and moving the F on with their lives. They double down, and try and tell us the FBI is bad.

Don't want the FBI to investigate you? Don't lie to them, forcing them to waste everyone's time. That's it. That's the story of the Deep State.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Watching CSPAN, Jordan's "Weaponization" committee...whistleblowers who had lost security clearances over egregious breaches of FBI policy.

It's interesting how presumably decent folks, doing serious work, have gone so far off the rails.

Some of these guys have some legit complaints, but none seem to realize that their own egregious actions led to their problems.

No surprise but the R's are playing with fire.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Why the Durham Report Matters to Democracy
It is a damning account of the corruption of the FBI and its accomplices.
By The Editorial Board, May 16, 2023

Two special counsels, several inspector general reports and six years later, the country finally has a more complete account of the FBI’s Russia collusion probe of the 2016 Donald Trump campaign. Special counsel John Durham’s final report makes clear that a partisan FBI became a funnel for disinformation from the Hillary Clinton campaign through a secret investigation the bureau never should have launched.

The 306-page Durham report released Monday afternoon is far more comprehensive than anything issued by original special counsel Robert Mueller. Mr. Durham had already unfurled some of the narrative with his prosecutions of Russian national Igor Danchenko and Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann. He lost those cases, though the indictments laid out how the Clinton campaign used foreign nationals, an oppo-research outfit, and political insiders to feed the FBI and the media lies about Trump collusion.

The Durham report gives a fuller picture of the FBI’s complicity under former director James Comey and deputy Andrew McCabe. It scores an FBI that “failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law.” Here are some of the specific findings:

• No basis for investigation. The FBI lacked “any actual evidence of collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia when it violated its standards and jumped over several steps to initiate a full investigation, including probes into four members of the Trump campaign.

The pretext for the probe—a random conversation between unpaid Trump adviser George Papadopoulos and an Australian diplomat—was so flimsy that FBI agents complained it was “thin” and British intelligence was incredulous. The FBI opened the probe without doing interviews, using any “standard analytical tools,” or conducting intelligence reviews—which would have shown that not a single U.S. agency had evidence of collusion.

• Bias. The Durham report makes clear that partisan hostility played a role in the probe. The report cites a “clear predisposition” to investigate based on a “prejudice against Trump” and “pronounced hostile feelings” by key investigators, including former agent Peter Strzok, and former FBI attorneys Lisa Page and Kevin Clinesmith.

• Double standards. The report lays out several instances in which the FBI was concerned that agents of foreign governments were seeking influence by donating to the Clinton campaign or the Clinton Foundation. Yet in one case in 2014 the FBI dawdled over obtaining a warrant from the secret FISA court because—according to an agent—“[T]hey were pretty ‘tippy-toeing’ around HRC because there was a chance she would be the next President” and the FBI was concerned about interfering with a coming presidential campaign.

The FBI gave a Clinton representative a “defensive briefing” about the risks of foreign actors. Mr. Trump received no such briefing.

• Willful ignorance. The report lays out numerous examples of the FBI ignoring evidence that it was being used by the Clinton campaign to execute a political dirty trick. This included intelligence the government received in July 2016 alleging that Mrs. Clinton had approved “a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services.”

Former CIA director John Brennan briefed this material to President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Mr. Comey, yet the FBI ignored it. It did the same when it learned that collusion dossier author Christopher Steele was working for the Clinton campaign and that Mr. Steele and oppo-research team Fusion GPS were spreading disinformation to the press. And it ignored exculpatory statements made by Messrs. Page and Papadopoulos in secret FBI recordings.

• Russian disinformation. The report says that two members of Russia’s intelligence service “were aware of Steele’s election investigation in early July 2016”—when the former spook first contacted the FBI with his dossier—and that as a result his sources may have been “compromised.” This means the FBI probe that disrupted American politics for three years may have begun as a Russian intelligence operation.

All of this is an indictment of officials who were supposed to supervise the FBI, whose director reports to the Attorney General. Where were Ms. Lynch and her deputy, Sally Yates? The report notes that Deputy Assistant AG Stuart Evans raised concerns with the investigation, but the Comey FBI snubbed him, and higher-ups at the Justice Department ducked their duty.

The press corps was also an all-too-willing accomplice to the collusion con, yet there has been little to no outrage or even self-reflection at having been played for dupes. Most coverage largely dismisses the Durham report because no one new was indicted. The press performance in the collusion story has done untold damage to its credibility, and it’s a major reason that much of the country believes nothing it reads or hears about Donald Trump.

The Durham team deserves credit for not engaging in leaks, innuendo or politicized actions—precisely the FBI behavior it is criticizing. The report notes that if the findings “leave some with the impression that injustices or misconduct have gone unaddressed, it is not because the Office concluded that no such injustices or misconduct occurred,” but rather that “the law does not always make a person’s bad judgment, even horribly bad judgement” a crime.

The FBI responded to the report by claiming it has already “implemented dozens of corrective actions” that, if in place in 2016, would have “prevented” this mess. Mr. Durham appears to have predicted this shabby evasion, and his report provides a powerful retort. Its conclusion notes that it isn’t recommending “wholesale changes” in guidelines or policies, because the FBI ability to fulfill its responsibilities “comes down to the integrity of the people who take an oath . . . As such, the answer is not the creation of new rules but a renewed fidelity to the old,” namely the FBI’s guiding principles of “Fidelity, Bravery and Integrity.”

The Russia collusion fabrication and deceptive sale to the public is a travesty that shouldn’t be forgotten. That Washington’s establishment refuses to acknowledge its role in this deceit is one reason so many Americans don’t trust public institutions. It will take years for honest public servants to undo the damage, but the Durham accounting is a start.
... the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, round and .... :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:09 am Old Salt says Comey was wrong for announcing that Hillary’s emails were being investigated 11 days before the election but Zelensky should have announced on TV that the Biden Family was being investigated 2 months before the election and the FBI should have announced an investigation into the laptop Rudy gave them a couple of weeks before the election….? Sounds logical.
I didn't say it was wrong. I said that's what happened.
I didn't say any of that other b.s.either.

Comey's FBI was out of control, leaking like a sieve, counter terrorist lovebirds texting each other about how they were going to make sure Trump wasn't elected, paying Steele for his bogus dossier then acting on it, helping Clinton with her Trump-Russia disinformation.
Hillary reaped what she sowed. She lost, despite her disinformation op, thanks (in part) to Comey's bumbling.

A comedy of errors which would be funny if it wasn't such an epic abuse of power. Comey's bumbling didn't stop there. He briefed Trump on the pee tape story which prompted Buzzfeed to publish the Steele dossier, which was already being used by Clinton media flacks anyway. Then he ambushed & entrapped Flynn, prompting Trump to fire him which triggered the Mueller fiasco.

Comey got a 2-fer. His political bumbling sabotaged both Clinton's campaign & Trump's Presidency.
The FBI is now reaping the whirlwind from Comey's messianic overreach & abuse of his agency's power.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:09 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:09 am Old Salt says Comey was wrong for announcing that Hillary’s emails were being investigated 11 days before the election but Zelensky should have announced on TV that the Biden Family was being investigated 2 months before the election and the FBI should have announced an investigation into the laptop Rudy gave them a couple of weeks before the election….? Sounds logical.
I didn't say it was wrong. I said that's what happened.
I didn't say any of that other b.s.either.

Comey's FBI was out of control, leaking like a sieve, counter terrorist lovebirds texting each other about how they were going to make sure Trump wasn't elected, paying Steele for his bogus dossier then acting on it, helping Clinton with her Trump-Russia disinformation.
Hillary reaped what she sowed. She lost, despite her disinformation op, thanks (in part) to Comey's bumbling.

A comedy of errors which would be funny if it wasn't such an epic abuse of power. Comey's bumbling didn't stop there. He briefed Trump on the pee tape story which prompted Buzzfeed to publish the Steele dossier, which was already being used by Clinton media flacks anyway. Then he ambushed & entrapped Flynn, prompting Trump to fire him which triggered the Mueller fiasco.

Comey got a 2-fer. His political bumbling sabotaged both Clinton's campaign & Trump's Presidency.
The FBI is now reaping the whirlwind from Comey's messianic overreach & abuse of his agency's power.
:lol: :lol: :lol: don’t be ashamed! You trying to swim without getting wet!
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Comey bad...but his Trump-appointed (RINO?) apparently really "weaponized" the FBI against "conservatives" (you know, people who supported Jan 6 insurrection) and shielding Dems, (Hunter!, Biden Crime Family!)...that's the nonsense MAGA is selling, with reasonably intelligent people like Salty repeating it...
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Thu May 18, 2023 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:36 am
But it’s from the Editors of the WSJ! (not in fact true, Peggy Noonan is on the editorial board for example).

The idea being it should be held in higher regard because of that but it’s not the case, just nonsense. Just another editorial piece .
No different than the Editorial Boards of the Wash Post & NY Times.
They articulate their publication's editorial position.

Return to “POLITICS”