~IAAM "A"~

HS Girls Lacrosse
totc

Re: ~IAAM "A"~

Post by totc »

I'll try to feed some info on a question I'll be asking tomorrow: is the IAAM still going to be the only competition in US high schools to have a 90-second possession clock?
totc

Post by totc »

Earlier this week, I went to see Brooklandville St. Paul's (Md.) against Glenelg (Md.) Country Day School. SPSG ran out brilliantly over the Dragons, winning the game 16-8, a result I frankly didn't see coming. I had Glenelg as the team which would be the most likely to win the IAAM after being so, so close to winning the championship the last couple of years.

In talks along the sideline, I've gotten the feeling that as many as five teams could win the Flight "A" postseason title -- the two teams mentioned in the last paragraph, Owings Mills McDonogh (Md.), Lutherville Maryvale Prep (Md.), and Severn Archbishop Spalding (Md.).

It's going to be a great tournament.
njbill

Post by njbill »

McDonogh beat SPSG 13-8 to win the IAAM A conference title. That’s the second time the Eagles beat the Gators this year.

If Darien is able to run the table, they very likely will end up national number one, as I think they should, but last night’s result sure could start a debate.

Return to “HS GIRLS LACROSSE”