All NCAA games appear to stream on ESPN+ in addition to being televised on ESPNU etc

D1 Mens Lacrosse
CU77

All NCAA games appear to stream on ESPN+ in addition to being televised on ESPNU etc

Post by CU77 »

During the regular season, games televised on ESPNU or other ESPN TV channels were not also carried on ESPN+, but the ESPN+ schedule lists every upcomig NCAA game, and also has the recent play-in game archived.

As best I can tell, you do not need a TV package with ESPN channels to watch, just an ESPN+ subscription.

(So I'm kinda bummed that I recently paid for a TV sports package with ESPNU to watch the NCAA games ...)

Edit: title edited for greater clarity
Last edited by CU77 on Thu May 11, 2023 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ICGrad

Re: All NCAA games appear to be on ESPN+

Post by ICGrad »

CU77 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:03 pm (So I'm kinda bummed that I recently paid for a TV sports package with ESPNU to watch the NCAA games ...)
I have Hulu; it's pretty seamless to cancel, or remove add-ins, or add premium channels, or whatever. Once the season ends, I can log into my account and cancel all of the sports-specific crap I don't need any longer.

I think they even pro-rate the remainder of the month and give you a refund.
Big Dog

Post by Big Dog »

according to this link, games on espnu....

https://www.usalaxmagazine.com/media/tv-listings
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Yes, they're definitely on ESPNU, but if you don't already have ESPNU, but do have ESPN+, then I think you don't need to also pay for ESPNU to see these games, which you did have to do during the regular season.
laxdadj

Re: All NCAA games appear to stream on ESPN+ in addition to being televised on ESPNU etc

Post by laxdadj »

Any information available on the announcer crews for each game this weekend?
AreaLax

Re: All NCAA games appear to stream on ESPN+ in addition to being televised on ESPNU etc

Post by AreaLax »

laxdadj wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:51 am Any information available on the announcer crews for each game this weekend?
Q and Anish doing Maryland/Army in Saturday and Hopkins/Bryant on Sunday
Matt Ward doing the UVA/Richmond game and then the Duke/Delaware game
Jay Alter and Jules Heningburg doin ND /Utah game
Cotter and Carc doing Georgetown/Yale and PSU/Princeton
Mark Dixon doing Cornell/Michigan

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”