Our Undeclared Wars

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Our Undeclared Wars

Post by Brooklyn »

These people are the moral equivalent of our Founding Fathers. ~ Reagan :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:24 am Image

These people are the moral equivalent of our Founding Fathers. ~ Reagan :lol:
and don't forget the bigtime dollars N donors to the clinton foundation, and of course, many, many members of Congress. What's that? Congress does NOT approve the sales of federally funded killing machines industries to sell their killing machines to countries like House of Sod. ?

Oldie but goodie.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk0TqIbPNbY
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:58 am

and don't forget the bigtime dollars N donors to the clinton foundation, and of course, many, many members of Congress. What's that? Congress does NOT approve the sales of federally funded killing machines industries to sell their killing machines to countries like House of Sod. ?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... oundation/
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Don’t let facts get in the way of beliefs!!
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:22 pm

from the "facts" brookie posted :roll:

It’s now possible to look up donation amounts on the Clinton Foundation’s website. Using Trump’s Saudi Arabia example, Saudi Arabia shows up as having given between $10 million and $25 million since the foundation started. When it began in 1997, the foundation’s main goal was to build the Clinton presidential library, although it left open the option to "engage in any and all other charitable, educational and scientific activities" that nonprofits are allowed to do under federal law.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:31 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:22 pm

It’s now possible to look up donation amounts on the Clinton Foundation’s website. Using Trump’s Saudi Arabia example, Saudi Arabia shows up as having given between $10 million and $25 million since the foundation started. When it began in 1997, the foundation’s main goal was to build the Clinton presidential library, although it left open the option to "engage in any and all other charitable, educational and scientific activities" that nonprofits are allowed to do under federal law.
Lock her up....
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

But, it's NOT illegal, getting money from foreign leaders. Armand Hammer.........not a leader at all :roll: No oligarchs exist. But, I just proved that I was correct, while you thinking you were . ........
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:40 am But, it's NOT illegal, getting money from foreign leaders. Armand Hammer.........not a leader at all :roll: No oligarchs exist. But, I just proved that I was correct, while you thinking you were . ........
Well you should stop yapping about Clinton....and I still stand by my statement. Don’t let facts get in the way of beliefs.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:51 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:40 am But, it's NOT illegal, getting money from foreign leaders. Armand Hammer.........not a leader at all :roll: No oligarchs exist. But, I just proved that I was correct, while you thinking you were . ........
Well you should stop yapping about Clinton....and I still stand by my statement. Don’t let facts get in the way of beliefs.
why?

You are off your cracker, hanging with euro trash girl.........if you think Hillaryous clinton is NOT going to run for potusa...again.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Let’s make a wager on Clinton running again.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The USA has had a policy of not prosecuting crimes by Saudis against USA citizens; letting them rerun to SA w/o prosecution. Among them rape and manslaughter. Quite long standing of the toss in 9/11 and that doesn’t include AK
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The USA has had a policy of not prosecuting crimes by Saudis against USA citizens; letting them rerun to SA w/o prosecution. Among them rape and manslaughter. Quite long standing of the toss in 9/11 and that doesn’t include AK
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:14 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:51 am
why?

You are off your cracker, hanging with euro trash girl.........if you think Hillaryous clinton is NOT going to run for potusa...again.
Who cares is she runs? I know I don’t. Don’t vote for her.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

read a little further into it for clarification ;)

old salt

Post by old salt »

wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

WE---EVERY U.S.Citizen---are in the midst of another war.One that will either bring "weeping and gnashing of teeth",(LUKE 13:28 translated from the original Greek ὁ κλαυθμὸς καὶ ὁ βρυγμὸς τῶν ὀδόντων) for some...or an enormous sigh of relief for many.

HOORAY! It's about we stood up to the abuses we face by adhering to the preposterous nonsense that is The U.S.Constitution

Based on Trump's and Rudy's comments,subpoenas are simply pieces of paper that can be throw away along with those annoying grocery store notices you get every Thursday.Or should you run out of toilet paper,subpoenas as are an excellent substitute....More Charming Than Charmin.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

wahoomurf wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:21 pm WE---EVERY U.S.Citizen---are in the midst of another war.One that will either bring "weeping and gnashing of teeth",(LUKE 13:28 translated from the original Greek ὁ κλαυθμὸς καὶ ὁ βρυγμὸς τῶν ὀδόντων) for some...or an enormous sigh of relief for many.

HOORAY! It's about we stood up to the abuses we face by adhering to the preposterous nonsense that is The U.S.Constitution

"Based on Trump's and Rudy's comments,subpoenas are simply pieces of paper that can be throw away along with those annoying grocery store notices you get every Thursday.Or should you run out of toilet paper,subpoenas as are an excellent substitute....More Charming Than Charmin.
"

I honestley hope you don't mean this murph. I distrust the US government as much as you but I can't forget at one point is time I swore an oath to protect and defend the US Constitution. I really hope that those 3 years were not spent in vain. The US Constitution is only as effective as the leaders we have that have also sworn an oath to protect it.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:56 am

read a little further into it for clarification ;)
Don't need too.........have the 990 pdf showing the donation. Not understanding what your issue is with this? The House of Saud gave the Clinton foundation millions. You're actually disputing this fact? Hillaryous. Does wallstreet make money from killing machine industry sales?

I know I am the only person that has this website bookmarked...........

https://www.dsca.mil/news-media/news-ar ... l-2017-47b

FARNBOROUGH, July 16, 2018 - The United States has already blown past the amount of weaponry it sold to foreign governments all last year — with more than two months to go before the fiscal year ends.

American defense companies, with the blessing of the Pentagon and State Department, have already sold $46.9 billion worth of weapons to foreign governments this year, leaving the $41 billion worth of deals in 2017 in the dust.

Lt. Gen. Charles Hooper, director of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency, which coordinates foreign sales, revealed the new numbers to me on Monday. “The president and the administration’s plans have given us that leadership, guidance and focus, and we understand that this comes directly from the top, directly from the White House,” he said.

The record for any single year is the $69.1 billion reached in 2012, but that was an outlier since it saw a staggering $29 billion deal for 84 F-15s to Saudi Arabia — a single signature line item that sent the total rocketing up from $40 billion.

Who was Sect. of State in 2012? exactly
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Interesting that the "news" barely covered this vote.

S.J. Res. 7

The TAATS , as evident by the lack of discussion of tRump's veto.....anywhere.........is just more can kicking.

But.....they (congress) sent a message :roll: :lol:

What's that? the idiotic focus on the Meuller report trumped the coverage of tRumps veto?

exactly
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:04 am

.....have the 990 pdf showing the donation. Not understanding what your issue is with this? The House of Saud gave the Clinton foundation millions. You're actually disputing this fact? Hillaryous.

Saudi Arabia gave about $10 million to build the Clinton library. According to the Post, the Saudis gave a similar amount to the George H.W. Bush library ... As a legal matter, Clinton was not a member of the foundation’s board until 2013, after she left the administration ... There were no Saudi donations while she was secretary.

Nothing wrong with donating $ for a library. After all, when done for the benefit of Bush that was ok, right? It will be recalled that the Clintons said there was a double standard with re the scrutiny given to both.

Return to “POLITICS”