media matters

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: media matters

Post by RedFromMI »

Kismet wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:45 am Word around the internet that Tucker Carlson and Fox have parted ways and he will no longer be on the air effective IMMEDIATELY.

He must have a BIG deal with somebody else or something else is going on . He is t#1 rated show on Fox.
There is a press release out already. It has happened.

Tucker will NOT be on tonight - Friday was his last show for FOX.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Knowing Fox they are paying big time to keep Carlson from going to the competition. Most likely.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:10 pm Knowing Fox they are paying big time to keep Carlson from going to the competition. Most likely.
everyone wants to be just like Joe......(as in Rogan )

and even Russell Brandt has a larger following that lamestream infotainment that IS Carlson domain. ok, those two words, could be toned down. More reserved.

competition? :lol: they all are friggin drug dealers. "ask your doctor " fhizer bizness deals with drugs. Fact. so F off.

oh, you mean doctors that think having tampons (blood soaking devices) in male, first grade restrooms, is perfectly normal. watch the video
and , what is the purpose of a tampon ? to soak up blood. Stating fact, Oregon passed this budget/law.
THOSE.....kind of doctors, we need to listen too. forest, for the trees, my friend. but, trust fhizer.....oops

https://rumble.com/v2jmnre-based-teache ... -need.html
Last edited by runrussellrun on Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:16 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:10 pm Knowing Fox they are paying big time to keep Carlson from going to the competition. Most likely.
everyone wants to be just like Joe......

and even Russell Brandt has a larger following that lamestream infotainment that IS Carlson domain.

competition? :lol: they all are friggin drug dealers. "ask your doctor "

oh, you mean doctors that think having tampons (blood soaking devices) in male, first grade restrooms, is perfectly normal.

THOSE.....kind of doctors, we need to listen too. forest, for the trees, my friend. but, trust fhizer.....oops

Shouldn’t someone like you who served hard time in Fanlax Penitentiary be a little more “reserved” in his comments on this forum?

:?

Anyway:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/20 ... -fox-news/

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

and even Russell Brandt has a larger following that lamestream infotainment that IS Carlson domain.

oh, you mean doctors that think having tampons (blood soaking devices) in male, first grade restrooms, is perfectly normal.

What doctors are you referring to who think tampons should be in male bathrooms?
Brownlax

Post by Brownlax »

Another big shakeup at CNN - Don Lemon has been fired: https://www.nbcnews.com/media/don-lemon ... -rcna78349
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

OCanada wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:43 pm

What doctors are you referring to who think tampons should be in male bathrooms? you can start with the one in the video
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:38 pm

Shouldn’t someone like you who served hard time in Fanlax Penitentiary be a little more “reserved” in his comments on this forum?

:?

Anyway:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/20 ... -fox-news/

DocBarrister
"reserved" ?

Oh, right, those garbage, vague "trolling" rules. :lol: :lol:

what are some of the synonymous words for "reserved" ?

IS .....censor....one :lol:

be specific, what part of my post bothers you. We all want to learn to not offend. I want to be better.

So, which part of my post, needs , to be more "reserved"

cue the "don't bother DOC"....as if doc has a point, and is rational. Go rat me out to admin, could care less, if we get banned from the "sport" :lol:
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:05 pm
Kismet wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:45 am Word around the internet that Tucker Carlson and Fox have parted ways and he will no longer be on the air effective IMMEDIATELY.

He must have a BIG deal with somebody else or something else is going on . He is t#1 rated show on Fox.

The real question is: does this represent a first step in Fox News' march to becoming a real news organization willing to criticize Republicon idiocy when it is openly fascist and anti-democratic? Or is Tucky just a scapegoat with no real change coming?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

FannOLax wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:21 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:05 pm

The real question is: does this represent a first step in Fox News' march to becoming a real news organization willing to criticize Republicon idiocy when it is openly fascist and anti-democratic? Or is Tucky just a scapegoat with no real change coming?
you see a model change , at any of the other legacy "newz" source ?

cnn covering the nine eleven redacted records, stating the see,eye,eh has a few of the hijackers on speed dial, etc.

how about the bill gates controlled outlets (so many), is MSnbc gonna cover the Phizer payoffs, something they have been actually convicted off.....oh ,well, cost of doing bizness. No one goes to jail, and "fines", end up in whose bank account, anyway.

What are you talking about ?

exactly
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:11 pm

What doctors are you referring to who think tampons should be in male bathrooms? you can start with the one in the video
Not responsive and not what you claimed. You akways seems short on detail and supporting documentation that is authoritarice. Facile and superfluous
a fan

Post by a fan »

OCanada wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:40 pm
Not responsive and not what you claimed. You akways seems short on detail and supporting documentation that is authoritarice. Facile and superfluous
Noticing that, are ya?

He thinks that "his" news sources don't have bias, and aren't just telling him what he wants to hear.

So places like substack? He doesn't bother noticing (because he doesn't actually care) that the same VC money and 1%ers that own MSM also own substack.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

OCanada wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:40 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:11 pm

You asked what "doctors". Fair enough, I made the claim, I should provide more than "just watch the video to answer your own question "

Also, the "s", means plural. So, more than one. Again, fair enough.

Dr. Yalda Safai, raven haired woman in video

here is a link to some of who she is:

https://yaldasafaimd.com/

---------

One more "doctor" that supports tampons for boyz (ya gotta hit the link, in the article, to read what she "truly" supports.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/per ... 2106012473

Here is link (summary) of the law

https://www.oregon.gov/ode/students-and ... -Pager.pdf
Last edited by runrussellrun on Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
runrussellrun

enough......just STOP

Post by runrussellrun »

please......just stop the insanity. Plenty of "research" (what NO footnote to claims 8-) , in the entirety of the Oregon legislation. People can't read, but THIS crap, is the focus. DONE......we are DONE with you fools and nonsense.

https://www.oregon.gov/ode/students-and ... oolkit.pdf

ODE Menstrual Dignity for Students
Implementation Toolkit
I. Introduction
The Menstrual Dignity Act (HB 3294, 2021) created the requirement for
school districts to provide free menstrual products for all menstruating
students in public schools in Oregon, including elementary, middle, and
high school students. This legislation created the Menstrual Dignity for
Students Program in order to address an unmet need identified by
students, school leaders, and medical and public health professionals
over many years. The program helps students participate actively in
classes and school activities by alleviating some of the economic strain
and experiences of shame that are often barriers for menstruating
students accessing their education.
Menstrual equity initiatives, such as the Menstrual Dignity Act, align with the Oregon
Department of Education’s student health and educational justice efforts. Research shows that
one in four teens have missed class due to a lack of access to menstrual products. Similarly, one
in five students has struggled to afford menstrual products. This disproportionately impacts
students of color, students experiencing disabilities, and students experiencing poverty.
Importantly, this law affirms the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, non-
binary, and two-spirit students by addressing the challenges that some students have managing
menstruation while minimizing negative attention that could put them at risk of harm and
navigating experiences of gender dysphoria during menstruation. Research also connects
gender-affirming bathroom access to supporting student safety at school.
This program offers an antidote to the
common narratives that say menstruation is
something deserving of embarrassment and
shame. Menstruation is simply a biological
process for people who ovulate, though
negative cultural messaging often leads young
people to believe otherwise. According to a
recent survey, 80% of teens feel there is a
negative association with menstruation, “that
they are gross or unsanitary.”

and so, so, much more
a fan

Re: enough......just STOP

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:19 pm please......just stop the insanity. Plenty of "research" (what NO footnote to claims 8-) , in the entirety of the Oregon legislation. People can't read, but THIS crap, is the focus. DONE......we are DONE with you fools and nonsense.

https://www.oregon.gov/ode/students-and ... oolkit.pdf

ODE Menstrual Dignity for Students
Implementation Toolkit
I. Introduction
The Menstrual Dignity Act (HB 3294, 2021) created the requirement for
school districts to provide free menstrual products for all menstruating
students in public schools in Oregon, including elementary, middle, and
high school students. This legislation created the Menstrual Dignity for
Students Program in order to address an unmet need identified by
students, school leaders, and medical and public health professionals
over many years. The program helps students participate actively in
classes and school activities by alleviating some of the economic strain
and experiences of shame that are often barriers for menstruating
students accessing their education.
Menstrual equity initiatives, such as the Menstrual Dignity Act, align with the Oregon
Department of Education’s student health and educational justice efforts. Research shows that
one in four teens have missed class due to a lack of access to menstrual products. Similarly, one
in five students has struggled to afford menstrual products. This disproportionately impacts
students of color, students experiencing disabilities, and students experiencing poverty.
Importantly, this law affirms the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, non-
binary, and two-spirit students by addressing the challenges that some students have managing
menstruation while minimizing negative attention that could put them at risk of harm and
navigating experiences of gender dysphoria during menstruation. Research also connects
gender-affirming bathroom access to supporting student safety at school.
This program offers an antidote to the
common narratives that say menstruation is
something deserving of embarrassment and
shame. Menstruation is simply a biological
process for people who ovulate, though
negative cultural messaging often leads young
people to believe otherwise. According to a
recent survey, 80% of teens feel there is a
negative association with menstruation, “that
they are gross or unsanitary.”

and so, so, much more
:lol: So you're upset-------and you don't have kids, and don't live in Oregon-------because they're putting free tampons etc. in Oregon schools?

Okie-dokie.
runrussellrun

without even looking...we know what IS above

Post by runrussellrun »

the reply, above, dare we say.....IS predictable ?

just "ganging up". why bother reading it.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Not having any experience with school aged transgendered people - particularly girls who've begun menstruating while in the process of transitioning - it was unclear to me why there'd be a need to place menstrual products in a boys' bathroom until I read the Oregon Implementation toolkit. Now I get it. I don't know why anyone would want to make a child already probably going through a lot would want to add one more thing to their already full plate.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:40 pm Not having any experience with school aged transgendered people - particularly girls who've begun menstruating while in the process of transitioning - it was unclear to me why there'd be a need to place menstrual products in a boys' bathroom until I read the Oregon Implementation toolkit. Now I get it. I don't know why anyone would want to make a child already probably going through a lot would want to add one more thing to their already full plate.
+1
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Re: without even looking...we know what IS above

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:33 pm the reply, above, dare we say.....IS predictable ?

just "ganging up". why bother reading it.
:lol: So because my opinion is different than yours "therefore" I'm ganging up on you.

Dude. You don't have kids. You don't live in Oregon.

This is about you succumbing to clickbait fake outrage.

But please, by all means, tell us how it's hurting anyone to have access to feminine products at public schools with the intent of keeping poor kids from having problems.

How does this hurt you? You have the floor.
a fan

Post by a fan »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:40 pm Not having any experience with school aged transgendered people - particularly girls who've begun menstruating while in the process of transitioning - it was unclear to me why there'd be a need to place menstrual products in a boys' bathroom until I read the Oregon Implementation toolkit. Now I get it. I don't know why anyone would want to make a child already probably going through a lot would want to add one more thing to their already full plate.
Funny how reading the law....which shares the intent of the law......gets rid of outrage clickbait reactions by reasonable people.

So many Americans, think that "they gays" are coming for their children. And these websites are more than happy to spoon feed hate, and get paid doing it, to people who don't have children, and don't live in freaking Oregon.

What reasonable person would possibly care about this....that doesn't even live in the State?

Want to treat the gay et. al. community like sh(t? Move to Russia or N Korea. They are MORE than happy to "stick it to the gays" like so many Americans seem to want.

Return to “POLITICS”